Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol (6127 Views)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 21, 2015
lanicky:

Thankssmiley

Why u change ur dp na cry
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
youmour:

Why u change ur dp na cry

Lol.....cos I don't wanna show my face for now (wanna teach ya'all ao to pronounce my name) wink

Check my dp...
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by 1miccza: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
You drop your phones in your purse,zip it up and then drop the purse into the deepest part of your handbag or is it handsack......
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Tymax(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Excuses for irresponsibility
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 22, 2015
lanicky:

Lol.....cos I don't wanna show my face for now (wanna teach ya'all ao to pronounce my name) wink

Check my dp...

Gimme your number let me pronounce in your ear
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
youmour:

Gimme your number let me pronounce in your ear

Don't bother sir.
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
I no go lie lanixxy i no read wetin u write,i just wan compliment ur dp
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2015
Speaking on that No. 30: a gal waiting for my apology would have to wait for eternity. Missing her is painful, but I'll still suppress the urge to be with her.
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2015
youmour:
I no go lie lanixxy i no read wetin u write,i just wan compliment ur dp

Lol..thanks smiley
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by paix(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2015
lanicky:

25) When we go on a 2 day trip we usually pack over 8 outfits, just incase we will hesitate about what to wear.
A man will just need a pair of jeans trousers and 2 shirts.

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2015
paix:
A man will just need a pair of jeans trousers and 2 shirts.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls / Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos / I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.