Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol (6050 Views)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 5:46am On Apr 03, 2015
dre11:
what makes it funny thenundecided

since yah believe guys doesn't know about it

No one is forcing u to laugh dear....
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Trypa(f): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2015
lanicky:
Hey! Wait, we all know ladies have so many weird habit that guys find funny or confusing. Although, some are a little exaggerated, but some are actually true.

Let's look at some funny & weird things that for some reason, turned into OUR everyday girly habit. tongue (if not all of us atleast 60% of us).

1) We arrange things into the right place and then we forget where the right place was.

2) When we look at our selves in the mirror, we often think: "It would ve gr8 to have a picture taken in this position"

3) We do take picture anywhere, anytime not minding what people would think of us. (We take pictures in the car, while walking on the street, when we wake up @ night, immediately we leave the bathroom, while eating in the church nd so many funny places) lol

4) We set our alarm for 10 minutes earlier than needed and oversleep anyway.

5) We throw our phone into our big purse and then spasmodically, look for it and can't find it when it rings. Lmao.

6) When we're in a hurry, we look for our cap which is right on our head.....simetimes keys that we had in our hands just couple of second ago.

7) When we look for stuffs around the house, we secretly which those things have a ringing tune.

cool We definitely need to check out how we look in the mirror before hitting the ourtside world.

9) It's okay for us to dance with other women without thinking that we're ∵gay∵ but when we see two men dancing together, we quickly start having second thoughts.

10) We always have nothing to wear, even if our wardrobe is overloaded with colourful dresses.

11) We often feel insecure about our breast size.

12) Our walking posture changes from catwalk to zig zag or from zig zag to catwalk nd we raise our chin high when we're about to pass through where so many guys are.

13) We always carry big purse or bag full of stuff that we never use, but we always think we would need them some day.

14) We always apply mascara with an open mouth and if we ever attempt to shut it up, we always mess up nd get the mascara stain.

15) We have a special look nd voice tune assigned to every call we make. it's either disgusting, happy, angry, innocent or normal.

16) We brush our hair before going to bed.

17) We are never satisfied, no matter how beautiful we look.

18) Sometimes we fake pleasure, because our man faked the pre-intimacy.

19) We think all beer tastes thesame

20) We dress up nicely and apply make up to go grocery shopping, empty the garbage or even to just answer the phone.

21) When we use a map we need to turn into the direction we so desire even if it's not the right way.

22) When we say to a guy "well....nothing....", we mean an entirely different thing.

23) We're never wrong we wait for men to take initiative and apologize.

24) When we cry we would love some one to see it and offer us a cuddle.

25) When we go on a 2 day trip we usually pack over 8 outfits, just incase we will hesitate about what to wear.

26) We don't always keep to time cos of make up session and all when going for a date.

27) Some of us cry while watching a tragic movie.

28) We crush on our best actor in a movie.

29) Some of us have 50 different items in our bathroom or make up shelve which men would hardly identify.

30) In entertainnent m, while men are seeking the escape from reality, we ladies on the other hand, look fo stuff that reminds us about the real life. Lol. cheesy

Weird isn't it?......I hope u find this facts interesting and I hope that I could make u smile. If no.....m sorry, I would try better next time. ToOoOdleswink

Hey lanicky o u no go kill mi o
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by dre11(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2015
lanicky:

No one is forcing u to laugh dear....

Do I have the strength to laugh beforeundecided
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2015
dre11:

Do I have the strength to laugh beforeundecided

Aww! Dre.....go home pls sad
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Trypa:

I no fit grin
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by dahreyM: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2015
lanicky:
Hey! Wait, we all know ladies have so many weird habit that guys find funny or confusing. Although, some are a little exaggerated, but some are actually true.

Let's look at some funny & weird things that for some reason, turned into OUR everyday girly habit. tongue (if not all of us atleast 60% of us).

1) We arrange things into the right place and then we forget where the right place was.

2) When we look at our selves in the mirror, we often think: "It would ve gr8 to have a picture taken in this position"

3) We do take picture anywhere, anytime not minding what people would think of us. (We take pictures in the car, while walking on the street, when we wake up @ night, immediately we leave the bathroom, while eating in the church nd so many funny places) lol

5) We throw our phone into our big purse and then spasmodically, look for it and can't find it when it rings. Lmao.

6) When we're in a hurry, we look for our cap which is right on our head.....simetimes keys that we had in our hands just couple of second ago.

7) When we look for stuffs around the house, we secretly which those things have a ringing tune.

cool We definitely need to check out how we look in the mirror before hitting the ourtside world.

9) It's okay for us to dance with other women without thinking that we're ∵gay∵ but when we see two men dancing together, we quickly start having second thoughts.

10) We always have nothing to wear, even if our wardrobe is overloaded with colourful dresses.

12) Our walking posture changes from catwalk to zig zag or from zig zag to catwalk nd we raise our chin high when we're about to pass through where so many guys are. #just like ggrin# grin

13) We always carry big purse or bag full of stuff that we never use, but we always think we would need them some day.

14) We always apply mascara with an open mouth and if we ever attempt to shut it up, we always mess up nd get the mascara stain.

15) We have a special look nd voice tune assigned to every call we make. it's either disgusting, happy, angry, innocent or normal.

20) We dress up nicely and apply make up to go grocery shopping, empty the garbage or even to just answer the phone.

21) When we use a map we need to turn into the direction we so desire even if it's not the right way.

22) When we say to a guy "well....nothing....", we mean an entirely different thing.

25) When we go on a 2 day trip we usually pack over 8 outfits, just incase we will hesitate about what to wear.

26) We don't always keep to time cos of make up session and all when going for a date.

29) Some of us have 50 different items in our bathroom or make up shelve which men would hardly identify.

30) In entertainnent, while men are seeking the escape from reality, we ladies on the other hand, look fo stuff that reminds us about the real life. Lol. cheesy

Weird isn't it?......I hope u find this facts interesting and I hope that I could make u smile. If no.....m sorry, I would try better next time. ToOoOdleswink

Summary: ladies don't know what they want.
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lirusehn(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
OP. Will you marry me? sad
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by TheChosenOne1: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
OP...ur backside ehn..Chai!..My mouth dey water oooo
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by stexsy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
you girls lies a lot and pretend too much
girls are always very confuse
girls can be secretive
girls says one thing and mean another
if a girl loves, she puts in her all
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
lirusehn:
OP. Will u marry me?sad

Lol...i'm underage sir.
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by mizkeleke(f): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol. this got me cracking.
No 10, 24, 27 and 28 so true

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2015
stexsy:
you girls lies a lot and pretend too much
girls are always very confuse
girls can be secretive
girls says one thing and mean another
if a girl loves, she puts in her all
undecided
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by kilmix: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2015
The picture part is awkward... I girl can even take self shot in her dreams.

Please I don't wanna get it.
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Chikabel: 12:52am On Apr 08, 2015
So into no 25, lol!!
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Omogbenusola(m): 1:30am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=lanicky post=32268434]Hey! Wait, we all know ladies have so many weird habit that guys find funny or confusing. Although, some are a little exaggerated, but some are actually true.

12) Our walking posture changes from catwalk to zig zag or from zig zag to catwalk nd we raise our chin high when we're about to pass through where so many guys are. #just like ggrin# grin

30) In entertainnent, while men are seeking the escape from reality, we ladies on the other hand, look fo stuff that reminds us about the real life. Lol. cheesy

lol very funny sha ladies na one million page textbook
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Fourwinds: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Hmmmmmm.......
menh...u get front page ooo
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Fourwinds: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
lanicky:

Lol...i'm underage sir.

hmmmmm. under age ke.!! no let Senator Yerima hear dis oooo.
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Not forgetting women are easily attracted to..

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Fourwinds: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Trypa:

Mbanu.!! she no go kill u. I know say u go take pix today somehow somewhere.
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Fourwinds: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lisaflex:
Guilty of Nos 4,7,9,10,13,22,25,27,29...29 rily does baffle me(I don't even knw hw 2 mk up n rarely use it(mk up) ,buh i've amassed more mk up stuff dan ppl who actually mk up on daily basis)
I need to teach u how to make up. how do I contact u.
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Lisaflex(f): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fourwinds:
I need to teach u how to make up. how do I contact u.
Dt wld be rily nice of u...Abt contacting me, i fnk we shld talk abt dt via pm
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Trypa(f): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fourwinds:
Mbanu.!! she no go kill u. I know say u go take pix today somehow somewhere.

Lolzzz y would I do dat?
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Fourwinds: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Trypa:

Lolzzz y would I do dat?
aha.!! is one of dose things now. I like ur dp
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Trypa(f): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fourwinds:
aha.!! is one of dose things now. I like ur dp

Thanks dear .

But no b any kind place b dat o @dp

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Fourwinds: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Trypa:

Thanks dear .

But no b any kind place b dat o @dp
u are welcome. Ok
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Petra23(f): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
So true.9ce one

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Petra23:
So true.9ce one

Happy birthday smiley
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by lanicky(f): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm. under age ke.!! no let Senator Yerima hear dis oooo.

Lol...
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Petra23(f): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
lanicky:

Happy birthday smiley
Fanks Dear n Amen to dat
Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by Saraben(f): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
hahahaha I agree wt you

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol by sucobaba(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmmm,quite revealing.11 seems quite true,even though they play it down in public........some "curse" nature in private.Those with it are mostly very bold and confident

Its in YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 17 Sexy Things To Do To Your Girl While She Is Asleep / My Thoughts:nairaland Guys Are Sadists / Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.