Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Romantic Awkward Moments - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Awkward Moments (27622 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D / Awkward Places People Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Did she just placed you on same spot with woman wrappers .

You see the effect of these woman wrappers on this forum. angry

A well reserve guy like you and a boss too. Hmmm.
hahaha cheesy

Can you see how guys keep belittling us on this forum ?

I hold myself in high respect that was why I her gave her prior notification, yet she placed me in the same category with those sex starved desperate niqqas
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by ronald4lif(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha cheesy

Can you see how guys keep belittling us on this forum ?

I hold myself in high respect that was why I her gave her prior notification, yet she placed me in the same category with those sex starved desperate niqqas

Personally, I know you know better than just sending a message to any random girl without seeking for her consent first. A very sensible thing to do.

But like she said she receives too many messages from guys (most likely her male followers) and we all know their contents, which are most time useless from conji starving guys lol. We can't blame her or any girl who thinks alike for such. That's what one get from guys who allows their "woman wrapperism" becloud their sense of judgement and self control.
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by tosyne2much(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Personally, I know you know better than just sending a message to any random girl without seeking for her consent first. A very sensible thing to do.

But like she said she receives too many messages from guys (most likely her male followers) and we all know their contents, which are most time useless from conji starving guys . We can't blame her or any girl who thinks alike for such. That's what one get from guys who allows their "woman wrapperism" becloud their sense of judgement and self control.
Hahahahahaha roflwkmd hehehe

See as water dey comot for my eyes
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by Psalmwise(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
This guy gat diplomacy..embedded in him cheesy...liked d way u asked
tosyne2much:
Are u allergic to PM ? cheesy
Oga mi toseen i hail oo....u dey take precaution mak u no go snd pm wey go lead to ur dignity being tampered with cool

wink cheesy grin
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Psalmwise:
This guy gat diplomacy..embedded in him cheesy...liked d way u askedOga mi toseen i hail oo....u dey take precaution mak u no go snd pm wey go lead to ur dignity being tampered with cool

wink cheesy grin
Hey boss mi, person gat take precaution or else, dem go tamper with person dignity
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by Psalmwise(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
LWKMD...MAKE DEM NO GO SAVE SCREENSHOT OF D PM U SEND...uase am creat thread...den u knw ur NL enemies re more dan 1dozen grin grin
tosyne2much:
Hey boss mi, person gat take precaution or else, dem go tamper with person dignity
LOLX...i lik d way u take ask...no babe no go one rply positively....even me dn dey help talk yes for my mind
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by tosyne2much(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Psalmwise:
LWKMD...MAKE DEM NO GO SAVE SCREENSHOT OF D PM U SEND...uase am creat thread...den u knw ur NL enemies re more dan 1dozen grin grin[b]LOLX...i lik d way u take ask...no babe no go one rply positively....even me dn dey help talk yes for my mind[/b]
Baba, some people dey watch me left, right and centre make I just Bleep up, then you go see the greatest height of bashing.. Roflwkmd
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by Psalmwise(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
lolx
tosyne2much:
Baba, some people dey watch me left, right and centre make I just Bleep up, then you go see the greatest height of bashing.. Roflwkmd
u sef knw...

God go help u cool cool
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by khayc(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Spaxon:
lol. some guys love flaunting their phones...
I remember once in at Shoprite. when I brought out my Tecno R7 ... the guy close to me immediately brought out his BB. and was flaunting it.... I was lyk shooooO!!
lol
but he immediately put the BB inside his pocket and was feeling awkward when I brought out my S5....
lol guys are so funny

Roflmao!!! So you feel he was flaunting his fone even if he got a vibrating buzz to check and keep back? Very funny.... BTW that ain't awkward romance if you don't know the dude tho. Except both of you was on a date then fine, and yes if you were it's allowed, he needs to easy off some tension as you girls can turn dumb and deaf when you meet a guy for a date. undecided
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by Spaxon(f): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
khayc:

Roflmao!!! So you feel he was flaunting his fone even if he got a vibrating buzz to check and keep back? Very funny.... BTW that ain't awkward romance if you don't know the dude tho. Except both of you was on a date then fine, and yes if you were it's allowed, he needs to easy off some tension as you girls can turn dumb and deaf when you meet a guy for a date. undecided

The dude was flaunting it....
lol at bolded
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by khayc(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Spaxon:

The dude was flaunting it....
lol at bolded

so you were on a date with him huh?
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by Spaxon(f): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
khayc:

so you were on a date with him huh?
nope
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by mabeni(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
that akward moment u are lashing her and she calls you "tosyne2much, you dey Bleep me nd e dey sweet you now o. If i get belle, i no go abort o.
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by khayc(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Spaxon:
nope

Obviously you were checking him out.. You noticed him just as he did you.. And twas a romantic eye contact that lasted for a fleece moment. For you to have even remembered that incident means he struck a note. #busted
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
mabeni:
that akward moment u are lashing her and she calls you "tosyne2much, you dey Bleep me nd e dey sweet you now o. If i get belle, i no go abort o.
Roflwkmd lmao cheesy
Re: Romantic Awkward Moments by Spaxon(f): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2015
khayc:

Obviously you were checking him out.. You noticed him just as he did you.. And twas a romantic eye contact that lasted for a fleece moment. For you to have even remembered that incident means he struck a note. #busted

LOL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.