Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' (5284 Views)

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Owing to the fact that ladies with priceless and valuable character are dwindling nowadays due to so many circumstances, we still have some with unique character and attributes that can make guys go GAGA in love.

While I mentioned on a thread that CURVES DON'T PAY BILLS which I believe so many of you will agree; Hitherto, what will make guys spend crazily on ladies is due to their enchanting attributes which will discuss below;

BEAUTY AND BRAIN

These factors when observed in a lady can make guys go extra miles. No wonder ladies like genevieve nnaji, chidinma, Nina dobrev, selena gomez, carrie underwood, etc gets countless numbers of proposal from guys who will do anything to get them. Unlike some beauties with coconut brain who cannot calculate 1 plus 1. Some guys even foolishly fall for curves/beauty hoping they can transfer such attribute to their empty skulls which later back fire.

GOOD COOK

The way to a man's heart is feeding his stomach which is the normal slogan for ladies. Apart from sex, If you want to please a man and totally turn him to mugu in love without using charm ladies be a good cook.

HARDWORKING AND INDEPENDENT

I detest lazy ladies who prefer guys spoon feeding them. As time goes on, such ladies will loose value and degrade like ''dust bin''. Independent and hardworking ladies are focus, intelligent, possess quality wife material and matured. They add value to a guy's life, shape his vision and make him a champion. No wonder such ladies have guys in their life that will dedicate his time for her.

SPIRITUALLY SOUND

Men are hunters, soldiers and warriors. So we need spiritually sound lady who can intercede for us at battle front. Marrying a good christian or moslem lady can transport our destiny far in life.

GOOD IN BED

In as much as other attributes are in place and the lady is sexually derogatory, pleasing and making the guy grow in love becomes difficult. This is reason ladies must learn stern skills that will put the guy in amateur level owing to the fact that he is a pro in the business.

You can add yours

2 Likes

Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
op you forget to add, good taste of pussssy.
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
nice one Wrist.
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by falconey(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
LOVE my ass!!!!
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:
nice one Wrist.

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by demmy0325(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

LOVE my ass!!!!

LOL indeed
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
crazysaint:

That should not even be mentioned. Besides point number 5 has dealt with that. smiley
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by spacefreak: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nice write up. Thought you were gonna write poo about excessive boobs and ass. Good thing I'm disappointed.
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Op ur on point wink
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

LOVE my ass!!!!
Nah u go love pass
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
spacefreak:
Nice write up. Thought you were gonna write poo about excessive boobs and ass. Good thing I'm disappointed.

LOL. Boobs and ass will expire one day bro. Those asset don't count in marriage. They are just value added services.

1 Like

Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
crazysaint:

5 Likes

Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:
Op ur on point wink

Thanks dear.
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by spacefreak: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL. Boobs and ass will expire on day bro. Those asset don't count in marriage. They are just value added services.

Tell that to the men clamouring for huge tits and fat ass bro.
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by sarutobie(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
I find the last two "attributes" not so vital
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
spacefreak:

Tell that to the men clamouring for huge tits and fat ass bro.

I hope they understand one day.
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Nah u go love pass

See as u gather shares like share for larfarge group under stock exchange.
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by farano(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
You're so on point @op smiley

...but the last point is for married people angry

1 Like

Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by mirexxx(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
spiritually sound ke
like they care!
even if you be winch! so far u carry front and back Lol tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
wristwatch:

See as u gather shares like share for larfarge group under stock exchange.

Huh what ? Lol
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by falconey(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
farano:

màrried people? What are you?

18?
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by craix(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nice...one you have read my mind
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by farano(f): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

màrried people? What are you?

18?
16 angry
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by tosyne2much(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wonderful write-up OP cool
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
farano:

Sure. I wanted to include for married people but I believe people will understand it's for them
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
spiritually sound ke
like they care!
even if you be winch! so far u carry front and back Lol tongue cheesy

Time dey come whey front and back ministry go die tongue
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wonderful write-up OP cool

Thanks bro. smiley
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
craix:
Nice...one you have read my mind

Thank bro. I really appreciate.
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by mirexxx(f): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Time dey come whey front and back ministry go die tongue
really? when is that?
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Huh what ? Lol

U gather number of shares like 3 trailers of orijin drink
Re: Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
wristwatch:

U gather number of shares like 3 trailers of orijin drink

Oh ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! / I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.