Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help (5113 Views)

He Wants To Marry Me,but I'm Not Sure About My Feelings / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by drizzy009: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Acekidc4(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Chaiii!!!!Bros you Fall my Hand!!
Anyway Bros, Google is your Friend, it really Helps!!
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2015
my best advice == face yur studies, dont spoil a good relationship b-cus of lust

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by chibwike(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2015
write it in a text and send to her
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by daben1(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2015
drizzy009:
there's this one girl i really like in my hostel, but i don't know how to go about confessing my feelings to her, we are close friends, she does come to watch movies in my room till 10:30pm, but i don't think her presence up till that time justifies that she also has feelings for me....its always me and her in the room coz i don't have a roommate, but i still don't know how to tell her how i feel, she also just broke-up with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago.....so please dear nairalanders help me on this one.....

how should i go about it
if you don't act fast another fast guy will act fast!
Are you shy or what? Like i'll always say 'try any means and clear your conscience' bro
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by chybykee(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2015
What's your heart telling you?

Kill the FEAR and say it out.

She'd want the same thing but wouldn't wanna make the first move.

So, be the Man and take Charge Bro.

All the Best cheesy
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by daben1(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
write it in a text and send to her
lol, that will really show how childish he is...
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Acekidc4(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2015
6ty6ix:
my best advice==face yur studies
Who is this One Na Face study BawoHow u con tey know say him no dey face his Studies??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by ibkgab001: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Rise and fall of CGPA is knocking

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Op it seems this girl sees you as a friend, as a companion, as someone she can trust.
The fact that she broke up with her boyfriend and she still finds time to spend with you means that you have a place in her heart.
I know many girls who after break-ups just decide to stay away from guys for a while, but this girl still decided to spend time with you.
This should tell you something.

I'd advise you just create time and tell her how you feel. Maybe whenever she comes to your place, or when both of you are alone, just garner courage and tell her you love her.

Ladies admire confidence in guys and i am sure the lady will respect the fact that you were confident enough to tell how feel about her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Acekidc4:

Who is this One Na Face study BawoHow u con tey know say him no dey face his Studies??

if say him dey study hard he for no get tym to dy ask mumu ?ions
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Tallesty1(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2015
If a girl comes to your house to watch movies

or

If you invite a girl over to watch movies and all you did was actually watch movies then you have failed as a man.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Enegod(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2015
drizzy009:
there's this one girl i really like in my hostel, but i don't know how to go about confessing my feelings to her, we are close friends, she does come to watch movies in my room till 10:30pm, but i don't think her presence up till that time justifies that she also has feelings for me....its always me and her in the room coz i don't have a roommate, but i still don't know how to tell her how i feel, she also just broke-up with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago.....so please dear nairalanders help me on this one.....

how should i go about it
You don't need to confess your feelings to her.

When next she comes, put bf and watch together. When she becomes h0rney, touch one or two places on her body and see the magic

Trust me, after the whole show, she'll be yours. GOODLUCK!!!
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Keziehenry(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Confess to your rev father
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by beautycrush24(f): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2015
Its kinda tricky to know if she feels d same. She might be looking for rebound and bros, that is not a good place to start.
I dont think you should confess anything to her. Just use actions to show her u're beginning to like her. Then u can advance to holding hands, giving hugs all dis small small body contact. If she doesnt run away, then there's a high probability that she's into you too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by drizzy009: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:
Op it seems this girl sees you as a friend, as a companion, as someone she can trust.
The fact that she broke up with her boyfriend and she still finds time to spend with you means that you have a place in her heart.
I know many girls who after break-ups just decide to stay away from guys for a while, but this girl still decided to spend time with you.
This should tell you something.

I'd advise you just create time and tell her how you feel. Maybe whenever she comes to your place, or when both of you are alone, just garner courage and tell her you love her.

Ladies admire confidence in guys and i am sure the lady will respect the fact that you were confident enough to tell how feel about her.
thank you.... I'll talk to her when we see
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Princecalm(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2015
guys falling hands since yesterday.
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by drizzy009: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

or

If you invite a girl over to watch movies and all you did was actually watch movies then you have failed as a man.
how
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by drizzy009: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2015
beautycrush24:
Its kinda tricky to know if she feels d same. She might be looking for rebound and bros, that is not a good place to start.
I dont think you should confess anything to her. Just use actions to show her u're beginning to like her. Then u can advance to holding hands, giving hugs all dis small small body contact. If she doesnt run away, then there's a high probability that she's into you too.
will try that
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2015
I think u should voice out ur feelings to her... tho dat means risking u guys' friendship sad
buh in everything, u have to take risks I guess.
that's how a guy I know who was in love with my friend since they were in secondary school never told her of his feelings, he suppressed it bkus he was scared the friendship he had with her would break. this dude suppressed his feelings till she married and now has a child.
and it turns out this girl had a crush in him back when she was single, buh was waiting for him sad

so dear, go and tell her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by beautycrush24(f): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2015
drizzy009:
will try that
Good luck.
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Fmartin(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2015
Guy! 2 bottles of origin can boost up your moral to communicate your emotions
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by missbehave247(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Same thing happen 2me years back

Having feelings for my neigbor "Amaka" we spend most time together, she tells me most of her secret.

I was so confuse, I started asking myself questions like
i) How can I fall in love which a lady that treat me like her everything
ii) How we she react to this
iii) Am I truely inlove with her "based on her believe that all men are desame etc.

Then I started taking her out, buying her gifts like a bf will do

One day, she gave me a shock of my life.`telling me that, hope I know that we an't meant to tell eachother somethings, to cut the long story shot.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by IamLEGEND1: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2015
whip out your black mamba wen u watching a movie

THAT WILL TELL U HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT YOU

#LikeAboss
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by elantraceey(f): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2015
I don't know why guys can't learn how grow a relationship from friendship , there are times where you won't necessarily need to do the asking like will you be my girlfriend and all those bullcrap , for me that's so stale, A lady comes to your house and watches movies whenever she's leaving you tease her , the next day you jokingly tell her I like you a lot and watch her reaction , from there you'll know if she has feelings for you or not and you'll know your next move , playfully tell you look her and watch her reaction too , with time if she has feelings for you she'll start replying I love you too instead of going through the stress of being turned down if you go straight to the point once and at the end your friendship is still intact if it doesn't graduate to relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2015
6ty6ix:
my best advice == face yur studies, dont spoil a good relationship b-cus of lust

y conclude dat it's lust?
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by fuckshit: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2015
fυςking good one
beautycrush24:

“the best fυςking way to get over someone is to fυςking get under someone else". A lady on fυςking rebound; you've got to fυςking play smart here; fυςking bring in your A game;
She either got fυςked up or left her boyfriend because she's fυςking looking to have fun. (fυςking ex- bıtçh); either fυςking way, you fυςking win.

All you have to fυςking do is seem better than him and you'll fυςking come up smelling like fυςking roses.
If she's on the fυςking prowl, then it's a fυςking race to get her fυςking attention, as the first guy to make a move can fυςking get lucky, without — and this is fυςking key — worrying about a long-term relationship.

fυςking note; for her it's definitely not just about şex; With women, it is never just about the şet. fυςking No, this, she fυςking hopes, will also be a nice, fυςking long, vigorous ego stroking for her. She might be looking for rebound şex because she wants to fυςking prove she's fυςking desirable.

She wants to be fυςking sure that she did the fυςking right thing in leaving her guy if that's the way it went down. Or if she got fυςked up, she wants to fυςking believe that he was the one with fυςking issues.
All you fυςking have to do is press some of her fυςking psychological buttons (compliments) and stroke some of her physical ones and it's fυςking good times all around. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by beautycrush24(f): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking good one

“the best fυςking way to get over someone is to fυςking get under someone else". A lady on fυςking rebound; you've got to fυςking play smart here; fυςking bring in your A game;
She either got fυςked up or left her boyfriend because she's fυςking looking to have fun. (fυςking ex- bıtçh); then either fυςking way, you fυςking win.

All you have to fυςking do is seem better than him and you'll fυςking come up smelling like fυςking roses.
If she's on the fυςking prowl, then it's a fυςking race to get her fυςking attention, as the first guy to make a move can fυςking get lucky, without — and this is fυςking key — worrying about a long-term relationship.

fυςking note; for her it's definitely not just about şex; With women, it never is. fυςking No, this, she fυςking hopes, will also be a nice, fυςking long, vigorous ego stroking for her. She might be looking for rebound şex because she wants to fυςking prove she's fυςking desirable.

She wants to be fυςking sure that she did the fυςking right thing in leaving her guy if that's the way it went down. Or if she got fυςked up, she wants to fυςking believe that he was the one with fυςking issues.

All you fυςking have to do is press some of her fυςking psychological buttons (compliments) and stroke some of her physical ones and it's fυςking good times all around. grin grin

Wtf!
Thanks for confusing me bro
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by fuckshit: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2015
beautycrush24:

What the fυςk!
Thanks for confusing me bro
you are fυςking welcome grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

or

Really?? undecided
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by drkay(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2015
Meet her in a neutral place and try to tell her your feelings. Remember, if you don't ask, the answer is always no.
Re: How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help by XavierBlue(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2015
Voice your feelings in a tape and send it to her or you tell her in your dreams grin

XavierBlue

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Act Like She Don't Care / See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her / I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.