Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! (45797 Views)

Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by fboycaestro12(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why did you go into the relationship when you felt nothing for him...Prolly u dated him out of pity but you have spent 4 years with him and u didn't break up. He gave you engagement ring, you didn't say no. you collected the ring now its just month to your wedding and your bringing this up......My dear that's unfair getting on with preparation and now saying you felt nothing. What your planning to do after getting married to the poor guy is evil. And another thing is that don't think this guy can't find a girl that will love him sincerely, it's better you call everything off and not punish d innocent guy forget the preparations that have been made.I believe the guy can find a good girl that will love him sincerely, if you don't love him, it means you're not made for him.

The best is you both should go separate ways. If you go on with your plans it's a sin before God and you might end up regretting it.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by KanwuliaJara: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Another wan don come o!
Blessed art the "love seekers"! cheesy
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by joelenesleek(f): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
bosun11:

Nice one.....please do the needful since the OP cant appreciate what she has
abi. I swear he will forget her and don't even miss her exit once I get hold of His number.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by joelenesleek(f): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Sharp Babe !!!! Pesin wey get cap, no get head !!!!!
she think say we come this world to come hear plenty talk. Good men are going extinct.

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Odunharry(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i never marry o
Oya chose between the guy and seun
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
bosun11:

Tosyne2much...i need you on this case
Bros you have spoken well.. I have been wondering why on earth a lady will make a dude have high hopes in her for four years when she knowns deep down that she doesn't love him
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by UjSizzle(f): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
pretydiva:
85% of girls don't no wat dey want. Break up wif him n c if u can find a guy as caring as d 1 u ve now..wish u all d best
You don't think this is the problem here? Everyone tells the woman that a nice caring guy is the desirable (and it is), but why aren't we asking her how she feels about this person too?
Is this like some rule that a happy relationship is hinged on the attitude of the man? If he's into it, then the girl will catch the bug eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by 989900: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
When 'Naija' babe says 'he is caring', it means what? Mtcheeewww.

She was in it for the money. Now, she has to face the reality of payback time (living the rest of her life not with a lover, but a sponsor).

Probably the guy is ugly, or short, or weak in bed, or just not her 'specs', but she tolerated him all the while -- for the 'allocations'.

Judging by the fact that, the guy has no clue of his fiancee's feelings, I'd say he's just some random clueless 'neegah', 'part of why' this 'olosho' is leaving him.

BS story ATEOTD.

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by maxwell530(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Girls always say they need a perfect gentleman but they always hate the perfect gentleman when they get him.....imagine the op saying she will cheat on d guy after marriage,how did you want us to believe that you have not been sleeping with another dude?

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by pressplay55: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

As I write you this letter, I'm not happy and not fulfilled. I'm getting married in less than one month to my boyfriend of 4years, but I must confess that nothing and I mean absolutely nothing interest and excites me about this guy. I don't feel complete with this guy at all..
I've been turning deaf ears to this inner voice but I kept pretending and forcing it on myself hoping I will get along sooner or later.
I must confess, this guy is a complete gentle man with a good paying job, full of ideas, loving and caring and everything about me is his priority. He's loved by all my family members and everybody around me. Calling of the wedding ceremony will be an outrageous thing to do because of the embarrassment to our families, friends and the guy in particular.
Have made a conclusion within me...after getting married, I will convince my the guy to allow me travel out of the country, maybe if I'm away, I can start a new life out of Nigeria chore and if this doesn't work, I will either file for a divorce after one year or cheat on my husband to make me happy.
Please a very constructive critics and advice will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

unfulfilled bride to be.
you going on with that weeding will only show how wicked you are,
you what to marry him,then divorce him after one year.....your brain is dead!

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Leo001(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
I understand her problem! there is a kind of cloud she was looking out in the relationship with this guy! before meeting this guy! she may have meet someone like that before. During her four years journey with this guy! she has not seen it but right inside her it is still there! she is now scared of making a serious mistake in her life. Leave what people will say! u happiness is Paramount! Tell the guy the truth and ask him to let u go n save him being a divorcee in future! Then go out and search for that one thing that make u whole.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by sule5727: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

As I write you this letter, I'm not happy and not fulfilled. I'm getting married in less than one month to my boyfriend of 4years, but I must confess that nothing and I mean absolutely nothing interest and excites me about this guy. I don't feel complete with this guy at all..
I've been turning deaf ears to this inner voice but I kept pretending and forcing it on myself hoping I will get along sooner or later.
I must confess, this guy is a complete gentle man with a good paying job, full of ideas, loving and caring and everything about me is his priority. He's loved by all my family members and everybody around me. Calling of the wedding ceremony will be an outrageous thing to do because of the embarrassment to our families, friends and the guy in particular.
Have made a conclusion within me...after getting married, I will convince my the guy to allow me travel out of the country, maybe if I'm away, I can start a new life out of Nigeria chore and if this doesn't work, I will either file for a divorce after one year or cheat on my husband to make me happy.
Thank you.

unfulfilled bride to be.
u are nt interested in him then y shld u go into marriage arrangement!!! U better think fast before is too late is nt too good going into marriage nd lera come out of it pls jst sit him down and resolve ur prblm with him.
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by mechanics(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm, so u ar funny, why did u nt tell ur bf dat u dont av feelings 4 him d first time u met him, staying wit him afta 4 yrs n saying u dont luv him den to me, d guy wil think oda wise, u need to talk to him nw of ur plans afta u marry him or let hm knw u ar nt interested, if nt d guy may nt forgive u.
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Odunharry(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
it obvious many ladies don't like nice guys they only appreciate a nice guy when they thinking of settling down..

ladies love bad guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by maryhaam(f): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Venom104:

Eyya.. better late than sorry.. so are you single now?? grin grin grin
am i
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by RaeMystix: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
It might be that you fell out of love. It might be that you are very afraid of commitment and sticking to one person for the rest of your life. It might be that you're afraid of sudden responsibility(haven to put your possibly future husband and kid's piorities before yours).

It also might be that you are unsure about how your marriage will tun out, due to him maybe been possesive, controlling?. It also might possibly be that you are controlling and possesive, yourself; So haven to give up your rights and let someone take over; scares you.

My advice is that you call off the wedding, cos your family's approval sometimes does mean nothing to you, if you are miserable. ...Marrying someone for your family's sake or cos his good on paper, is a recipe for disaster.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
My dear, u don't get married because of public opinion, cos u get to live wt him for d rest of ur life!!! angry It's just so unfortunate dat u av a man dat loves u passionately and u ain't feeling a thing for him. If u've tried so hard and it's isn't working, please call it quit wt him cos the little pain he'll feel now will be better dat d lifetime pain u'll inflict in him when u guys get married. ....

I wish u all the best!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by pomsky: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

Thank you.

unfulfilled bride to be.
[size=20pt]
......hi, can you tell me how old you are?
Is he your first?
Have you had other guys chase you in d last 4yrs?
Are you sexually active with him or anoda?
During your courtship, have other guys sparked your interest/feelings
Do you work?
Are you attractive?
Would you like to marry anoda you may have feelings for, or is marriage off your list?
How was your relationship b4 this one?

......expecting your reply, but i just feel i should write this phrase as i await your response:

...."WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"
Waiting.........
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by xkris11(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
joelenesleek:
abi. I swear he will forget her and don't even miss her exit once I get hold of His number.

You dey vex ooo,oya inbox me for the number. kiss kiss
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by akeensbussy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
goodmorning40:
Not many Are this lucky. Why did u keep punishing the guy for 4 yrs and now u are planning to shatter his life, after spending his life saving to marry u, and u are already planning how to run away u are wicked. Since u have pushed on till this time why not slow down and relax for the guy and with the guy, there is no greener pasture elsewhere. Stop playing games with a human heart
it is unfortunte that many don't know that even if tommrw is wedding and one of the paty walk away today it is not a sin.
it is when u walk out after is marrige that a sin.
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by quickly: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

Thank you.

unfulfilled bride to be.

U be ode.. becos u have a nice guy who treats u well and is committed to u . u are bored. When u jam a guy who keeps u exicited but he chases after any thing in skirt . na that time u go dey cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by maxwell530(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
989900:
When 'Naija' babe says 'he is caring', it means what? Mtcheeewww.

She was in it for the money. Now, she has to face the reality of payback time (living the rest of her life not with a lover, but a sponsor).

Probably the guy is ugly, or short, or weak in bed, or just not her 'specs', but she tolerated him all the while -- for the 'allocations'.

Judging by the fact that, the guy has no clue of his fiancee's feelings, I'd say he's just some random clueless 'neegah', 'part of why' this 'olosho' is leaving him.

BS story ATEOTD.
chai!!! diaris Gorduuooooooooooo
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Venom104: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
maryhaam:
am i

if you are... then...
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Did you ever cheat on him in the 4years u have been together?
Because it seems to me like you have someone else you are comparing him with
sprinkles14:

Thank you.

unfulfilled bride to be.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Obeenah(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

Thank you.

unfulfilled bride to be.

Looks like you already have your script written out. Now what would you do if you were head over heels in love with this dude and he was the one thinking the same thing you are thinking? I bet you won't be happy if he came to you and opened up, even worse after he does it after marriage. If you don't feel anything for this guy, call him aside and have a heart to heart talk. If I was the guy I'd really appreciate that especially since you have cheating and divorce as your options. Save the poor man and let a lady who truly lives him marry him. I don't know wat I'd do if I find my wife cheating. You don't want to find out from this guy either. #My2cents

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by xynerise: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
You definitely don't love that man right from Day 1. It could be societal pressure or the trauma you are facing from "Get married" family bruhaha that made you want to marry him.

I won't advise you to go on with the wedding but just do what will keep you guys friends forever
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Seems the witches in ur village have changed their dance step from Sekem to Shoki angry

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by bengems(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
You are really sick in the head!...you want his wealth, but u don't like him, now u are planning to ruin his life, his joy and happiness and yet cheat and divorce him later! God will not allow ur evil plans to be successful you cheap hole! After divorcing him, may u get married to a highway criminal that will be beating you to pulp everyday! ! say amen!

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by frank043(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nothing interesting in a guy that earns less than #20,000:00k per month,and yet you stayed with him for four years as his girlfriend. Let me put it to you that the ONLY REASON you want to leave this guy or rather find nothing interesting and attractive about him,despite his "good paying job" and four years of dating is simply cos you have FOUND some other guy that looks better,with a better paying job and has promised to marry you immediately,if only you will leave your current man. If my hypothesis happens to be valid and you go ahead with this,you are going to regret it!!
YOU NEVER MENTIONED ONE WRONG HE,HIS FAMILY OR FRIENDS DID TO YOU,RATHER,YOU BANK ON FRIVOLOUS REASON(S). If we no gentle,no get good job and no get fine face,una go complain. Now,the guy gentle,fine come get "good paying job",you still they complain....Are you ok at all?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by fe32(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
I would say you should tread on the path of caution. Those qualities are a rare find that makes it all worth the wait at the end when the sparks die off.

Truth is even married people experience this drought a lot of times.Probably try and find something to re-ignite the love . At-least you once did love him at some point. Create room for yourself, you are not married yet so feel free to be alone and not around him all the time. Perhaps travel, and you realize when you have been away from his kind of person for long, you begin to miss him.

I always tell people who are courting to make sure the relationship isn't suffocating but inspiring.

But if you have always felt this way and you were only trudging along,please find a way to stylishly break it...that is if there was never any spark there.It will be tough but you would have been truthful to yourself and your happiness cannot be trivialized.

link below is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIxY0HT9M9A
Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by bukatyne(f): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
pretydiva:
85% of girls don't no wat dey want. Break up wif him n c if u can find a guy as caring as d 1 u ve now..wish u all d best

And you are among the lucky 15% who knows?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! by toprealman: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
sprinkles14:

Thank you.

unfulfilled bride to be.
The script always play out this way. When you cheat, it will be with a tosser that has no attraction to you whatsoever. He will spend the money you steal from your husband and guess what he will use and dump you.
You husband will now wake up from slumber and start dating that your 'jew' friend. You will get back to your sense and fight all the rest of your life for his attention but sweet heart, it will be late by then.
How can you be comfortable enjoying his money for 4years without telling him the truth. Keep playing the wise eve let's see what happens to your Adam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.