Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? (19582 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by olulove(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
@OP for your mind now...wetin pple like us go come talk grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ipledge:
I wowo for ur face too? I fine pass ur bf tongue
you wish tongue, you no reach am small, but you be fine boy grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by KingTom(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ipledge:
cute is a foriegn to me
It's alien to me grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by KingTom(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:
Good thing you know, because you're so fugly undecided
Ok Thank you undecided
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
For awhile now I've not commented on any post.
Still don't know if I should comment.
Ooh I just did.
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Of course, "Thank you dearie"
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Godskidmidas(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Just tell her to stop wining you
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by korazon(f): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Tell her she is cute too smiley
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by MrsChima(f): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Stop it...am blushing but thanks!
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just say

"I know"
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Okay . . . so, I often get comments from girls . . .about how cute I am . . . and all I just do is smile and nod stupidly . . .or if online . . . say thanks. I have a feeling that there should be a much cooler reply I should give . . .any ideas?

Online- I check her picture and tell her she is pretty. That's if she is actually pretty o, I dislike deceit.
Offline- Use my eyes to remove all forms of makeup from her face and decide if she deserves a "thank you "or " you are beautiful ".
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
This thread does not concern the likes of me grin
u are cute kiss undecided oya reply cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by KingTom(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
u are cute kiss undecided oya reply cheesy

I'm following AgapeCharis's advice. MaleI shine teeth like cow grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:

Na you go like that comment ba? grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by KingTom(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na you go like that comment ba? grin
How I go do Na, that was the best advice grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:

hehehehhehehe
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by KingTom(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehhehehe
Can you imagine? grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by olayinkamuiz12(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
It's so simple... I do hear this everyday and the best answer I give them ladies are

I'll take that as a compliment

Am I as cute??

Gentle men are cute
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
Can you imagine? grin
Dont knw y u shine teeth naa,make i follow u shine back grin undecided
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by KingTom(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dont knw y u shine teeth naa,make i follow u shine back grin undecided
if you like make you shine Congo join grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:

if you like make you shine Congo join grin
Congo ko,lome nii undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by KingTom(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Congo ko,lome nii undecided
You no dey shine Congo? grin
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by chigoizie7(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
I go know say, she be real liar.

How she go look me wey ugly finish, come tell me say I handsome? That's an insult.

In other planets, I will simply say,

"Choi!!!, dis gal don burst my head finish, u re very beautiful, u know?
Wow, thanx for the compliment."
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by sunnyydv27(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
This place is the text twist free online very great.
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by habsydiamond(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Thank you yen naa daa nao...
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by CharlotteThomas: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
I was really worried when I heard this news that governor has done this mistake and after reading the tweets in twitter I was shocked and felt bad. After reading the news post from rush my essay reviewblog than I was revealed that this is fake news and nothing has happened like this in reality.
Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by blezdBen: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Teempakguy:
Okay . . . so, I often get comments from girls . . .about how cute I am . . . and all I just do is smile and nod stupidly . . .or if online . . . say thanks. I have a feeling that there should be a much cooler reply I should give . . .any ideas?
I do get that too.
Most times I just smile and compliment them too..there's one that was with her friends when she saw me she was telling her friends "see cute guy"... She then said am cute I responded that she was too so we got talking...we still do too #winks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? by FrankieGood: 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
My reply will be you are good in nature and you have very good heart. That is the reason why you are able to see the beauty in others. As, I am being rush essay blog writer, I would definitely write an article on that girl and post in my blog. Where people can come to know about that sweet girl with good heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qualities Your Partner Must Have / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / .............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.