Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Does God Simply Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Simply Exist? (5415 Views)

Does God Scourge Us? 7 Reasons To Say No!! - Paul Ellis / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / Why Does God Sometimes Hardens People's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by johnydon22(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
another first cause arguments everywhere... **sighs**
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Redlyn: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
. God could not reveal His entirety to us without causing
major problems in our universe because the bible say no man can see God and live.
https://www.nairaland.com/2135981/because-god-not-
revealed-himself

God makes the rules so any limitation in the bible is his doing. All he had to do was just not put that restriction there and then he can reveal himself and save a far greater number of his creation. He gives us critical minds he then expects us to just believe everything? Does not make sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by davien(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

What claim did I present? Fucking idiot.
Butturt much? undecided Claiming to know that a supposed "creator" is an exception to existence then running off and insulting like a toddler when you're asked about it... lol grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2015
davien:
Butturt much? undecided Claiming to know that a supposed "creator" is an exception to existence then running off and insulting like a toddler when you're asked about it... lol grin
What an absolute oaf you are.

Run off and go find some kindergarten Christians to play with. Matter is all you are.
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by johnydon22(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

What an absolute oaf you are.

Run off and go find some kindergarten Christians to play with. Matter is all you are.

Of course he is matter, same with you and every other thing. . . . But please can you tell us your own version of the creator, is it satan?

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2015
johnydon22:

Of course he is matter, same with you and every other thing. . . . But please can you tell us your own version of the creator, is it satan?
Matter is all you are? How can one blessed with the sense of reason permit such thoughtlessness?
Forget about my beliefs. This thread should not be derailed.
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by davien(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2015
striktlymi:

I tend to go with sonOfLucifer as regards 'different ecistence' or realities for man and ants.
Okay, does that change anything?

I understand that you'd like to think that people, ants, cats have different "realities" but this is fallacious in the sense that we(all of the above beings) interact together and their actions and causes effect each other...this wouldn't be the case if the reality aren't all shared with these beings....

What you and your cohort were to say was that perception varies in reality....not "different realities"..

One huge difference is the way time is perceived. The equivalent of a 12 year old dog, for instance, may be an 80 year old man.
Time is relative, not standard.....
And the example you're giving doesn't present your case as "different realities" because you're using human time(as in human years) as a standard to measure other living things(which would intuitively feel like a clever thing to do) but in the long run it only tells you what age that animal would be if it were human....

So you're basically re-telling a dogs years in relation to human years... smiley

An example is that if sharks live to be 150 years old and humans rough 80, should we say it in relation to sharks that we're 1/2 shark years? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by johnydon22(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Matter is all you are? How can one blessed with the sense of reason permit such thoughtlessness?
Forget about my beliefs. This thread should not be derailed.
wait a thick; Do you even know what a matter is

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by davien(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Sonoflucifer you have no problem telling Christians how delusional they are....but to just defend one claim you made you turn into the delusional one. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Kay17: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
striktlymi:

If I understand your flow..."being" for you is a derivative; which necessarily implies a continuation of a 'process'. You suggest that for something to be it has to get it's components from something else.

The question for me would be 'when does the process begin?'. Where does the component parts of a being come from? To say that God is made up of various components, is also saying that he is just a part of a process.

That is not what I believe in. God is not part of a process. He is more like the initiator of the very first process which begets the Universe. This begs the question (more or less) if God started THE process, who or what started God?

The question of 'who or what started God' only arises when the individual asking does not have a proper grasp of the concept if infinity. God's existence does not have a demonstrable beginning because it is infinite.

But if you agreed that Being is a derivative and God is a Being, then He must be part of the process not an initiator. The initiator will not be a Being as well.

And I have always said on many threads on NL, infinity is a relative to other concepts as time or space. Infinity cannot stand on its own. If you say God has an infinite existence, then you necessarily imply that time is mutually co-exists with God. Whereas, modern science does not suggest so.
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Kay17: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You are very funny, you put yourself in a Faith that needs proof to believe in existence grin. Excuse my laughter. You want us to tell you how YHWH came into existence? Are we God? What sort of silly question is this? Stop thinking about God. There are other threads that need your 'wisdom'. You claim you don't have to disprove what did not exist, but at least you agree that the universe is either from intelligent design or accidental causes, therefore it won't be right to exclude God. Let me give you a shocker, it is hard for a wise man to know God. Read these verses....

1 Corinthians 1:18-31 King James Version (KJV)
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which
are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the
understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not
God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God
by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks
foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and
the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is
stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not
many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God
hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea,
and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and
righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

There was not one bit of wisdom in the foregoing.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by gatiano(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is an original Atheist. I used the word "atheist" to describe him, He has his own mind. He does not worship the same people who brought christianity and later turned after few hundreds of years to start teaching "atheism doctrines".
As the gullible christian worship white jesus, and muslims worship white arab, so does the so called black atheists worship a white atheist, he just doesn't have a face yet.

I have never ruled out atheist for their various theories, i only get sick to my stomach because they are only worshipping another whiteman's theory which is completely wrong. They don't have an idea or know where comets and asteriods come from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEiAHqTvt1k
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kay17:

But if you agreed that Being is a derivative and God is a Being, then He must be part of the process not an initiator. The initiator will not be a Being as well.

And I have always said on many threads on NL, infinity is a relative to other concepts as time or space. Infinity cannot stand on its own. If you say God has an infinite existence, then you necessarily imply that time is mutually co-exists with God. Whereas, modern science does not suggest so.

Well, the nature of being can be viewed in different contexts. The context in which you described it does not apply to God.

God as a being is more like stating that God is life, from whom all other beings derive their lives. In other words, there is no being without the source of life.

Can consciousness be derived from unconsciousness?

I believe our area if divergence for now is the nature of the initiator or creator. For you, it is not conscious while I hold that it is satient.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by God and time have a mutual coexistence. Care to explain?
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
davien:

I understand that you'd like to think that people, ants, cats have different "realities" but this is fallacious in the sense that we(all of the above beings) interact together and their actions and causes effect each other...this wouldn't be the case if the reality aren't all shared with these beings....

What you and your cohort were to say was that perception varies in reality....not "different realities"..

Time is relative, not standard.....
And the example you're giving doesn't present your case as "different realities" because you're using human time(as in human years) as a standard to measure other living things(which would intuitively feel like a clever thing to do) but in the long run it only tells you what age that animal would be if it were human....

So you're basically re-telling a dogs years in relation to human years... smiley

An example is that if sharks live to be 150 years old and humans rough 80, should we say it in relation to sharks that we're 1/2 shark years? undecided

You are deviating from the point and arguing something else.

'Humans do not exist in the same way as ants'

That statement takes differences in perception into consideration.
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by GooseBaba: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
gatiano:
This is an original Atheist. I used the word "atheist" to describe him, He has his own mind. He does not worship the same people who brought christianity and later turned after few hundreds of years to start teaching "atheism doctrines".
As the gullible christian worship white jesus, and muslims worship white arab, so does the so called black atheists worship a white atheist, he just doesn't have a face yet.

I have never ruled out atheist for their various theories, i only get sick to my stomach because they are only worshipping another whiteman's theory which is completely wrong. They don't have an idea or know where comets and asteriods come from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEiAHqTvt1k

But he was also talking to people like you. Since the bible you use to proclaim your blackman forgetfulness is the same bible that carries false doctrines and poems Of the beginning.

I know you do not have the original sacred text from kemet " therefore you're just like the Christians, muslims and present day jews who basked in the glory of false doctrines that puts them above people who do not look like them.

I've always told you. MAN IS CAPABLE OF BEING GOOD AND EVIL. No need for self forgetfulness, delusional righteousness Backed by spookism. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by gatiano(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
I did not say the author of the video was entirely right, and besides who is completely right? I do agree that The creator is not perfect, for if He was perfect, there won't be any need for continuous creation. There is a simple proof for all to see (the earth planet we live on is not a perfect round sphere).

Man is capable of both good and evil. The blacks are naturally good and are born righteously and completely(both the dominant gene and the recessive genes). Can you name me any evil commited by black people that wasn't immitated from the non-blacks? And the reason why we fall for such evil is due to self-forgetfulness (not being oneself)
The non-blacks are not complete (they do not have a dominant gene), They can always easily give in to the wants of the flesh without conscience.

The author spoke of the original texts and the ones that were being revised again and again. The original texts maybe poems to some and to others different things but that does not mean that they are not true.

If i were to ask you to write a poem, where would you write it from? It will be from your experiences , or another person's experiences which we call inspiration.

I do not do spookism. believing in what is not there is not in my making.

GooseBaba:

But he was also talking to people like you. Since the bible you use to proclaim your blackman forgetfulness is the same bible that carries false doctrines and poems Of the beginning.

I know you do not have the original sacred text from kemet " therefore you're just like the Christians, muslims and present day jews who basked in the glory of false doctrines that puts them above people who do not look like them.

I've always told you. MAN IS CAPABLE OF BEING GOOD AND EVIL. No need for self forgetfulness, delusional righteousness Backed by spookism. grin
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by davien(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
striktlymi:

You are deviating from the point and arguing something else.

'Humans do not exist in the same way as ants'

That statement takes differences in perception into consideration.
when did I remotely say that?
I said the contrary, are you doctoring your position of "different realities"? undecided

striklymi I have little patience for liars....
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by GooseBaba: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
gatiano:
I did not say the author of the video was entirely right[b], a[b]nd besides who is completely right? I do agree that The creator is not perfect, for if He was perfect, there won't be any need for continuous creation[/b].[/b] There is a simple proof for all to see (the earth planet we live on is not a perfect round sphere).

Man is capable of both good and evil. The blacks are naturally good and are born righteously and completely(both the dominant gene and the recessive genes). Can you name me any evil commited by black people that wasn't immitated from the non-blacks? And the reason why we fall for such evil is due to self-forgetfulness (not being oneself)
The non-blacks are not complete (they do not have a dominant gene), They can always easily give in to the wants of the flesh without conscience.

The author spoke of the original texts and the ones that were being revised again and again. The original texts maybe poems to some and to others different things but that does not mean that they are not true.

If i were to ask you to write a poem, where would you write it from? It will be from your experiences , or another person's experiences which we call inspiration.

At bolded.. So you agree that you could be 100% wrong with your interpretation of the biblical genesis.

And it also shows your hypocrisy. When i told you that every creationist theory about the beginning of life as we know it, is simply man's efforts to make sense of why we exist in the first place. You claimed your beliefs in blackman self inducing himself to forget and letting the whiteman rule for 6000 is an absolute fact (spookism).. So if you agree with the bolded, why do you believe and subject your self to the teachings of Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrankan In regards to how the universe was created.!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by gatiano(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Elijah Muhammad is not wrong. Everything He said has been proven. Yet He is not 100% right, The idea of one person been 100% right was and is till the cause of so much bloodshed. Elijah Muhammad was the first that said it publicly that GOD the creator did not make things perfect, We are on a road to perfection. Yet in perfection, we will continue to go on seeking perfection. particle has no ending, there is no microscopic instrument that can be made to see the end of particle or the smallest particle.

It is a fact that the non-blacks are just 6000 years old, precisely 6101 years. They don't know nothing outside 6000 years ago, every other thing is a guess. The blacks however know for a fact what was, and what is to come.

Blackman has both good and evil in himself, The evil was locked down inside him by the dominant black germ, There was no albinism in existence, yet He knew the concept of it. He also knew there was a reccessive gene inside of him.
For the blackman to bring that recessive genes upwards, he left civilization. He did that on purpose, Yet he didn't loose his mind, he couldn't do that much evil except to hunt for animals for food. He made from himself those that would teach him evil, and that teaching was for a time 6000 years. What evil does the whiteman know today, that we don't? name one. and i mean evil.

Evil is not just killing, stealing, fornicating or adultery, evil is also weakness, lack of mental strength, niggardly behaviour, eating wrong food and eating too much, looking on women as secondary people, etc the list is long. Fear is evil.

You can't equate what Elijah Muhammad taught as spookism until you can proof him wrong. He proved the old liars wrong, He gave the correct interpretation to both the bible and Quran. You will have to proof him wrong first. And brother, i'm always ready to hear it.
GooseBaba:

At bolded.. So you agree that you could be 100% wrong with your interpretation of the biblical genesis.

And it also shows your hypocrisy. When i told you that every creationist theory about the beginning of life as we know it, is simply man's efforts to make sense of why we exist in the first place. You claimed your beliefs in blackman self inducing himself to forget and letting the whiteman rule for 6000 is an absolute fact (spookism).. So if you agree with the bolded, why do you believe and subject your self to the teachings of Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrankan In regards to how the universe was created.!
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
davien:
when did I remotely say that?
I said the contrary, are you doctoring your position of "different realities"? undecided

striklymi I have little patience for liars....

What are you talking about?

Don't make me question your ability to read and comprehend.

Go back to the original post and find where you lost it.

sonOfLucifer:

No being exists without purpose. Purpose is a necessary component of existence. The Creator doesn't exist in the same way that we exist.
Does the human exist in the same way an ant or bat exists?
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by GooseBaba: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
gatiano:
Elijah Muhammad is not wrong. Everything He said has been proven. Yet He is not 100% right, The idea of one person been 100% right was and is till the cause of so much bloodshed. Elijah Muhammad was the first that said it publicly that GOD the creator did not make things perfect, We are on a road to perfection. Yet in perfection, we will continue to go on seeking perfection. particle has no ending, there is no microscopic instrument that can be made to see the end of particle or the smallest particle.

It is a fact that the non-blacks are just 6000 years old, precisely 6101 years. They don't know nothing outside 6000 years ago, every other thing is a guess. The blacks however know for a fact what was, and what is to come.

Blackman has both good and evil in himself, The evil was locked down inside him by the dominant black germ, There was no albinism in existence, yet He knew the concept of it. He also knew there was a reccessive gene inside of him.
For the blackman to bring that recessive genes upwards, he left civilization. He did that on purpose, Yet he didn't loose his mind, he couldn't do that much evil except to hunt for animals for food. He made from himself those that would teach him evil, and that teaching was for a time 6000 years. What evil does the whiteman know today, that we don't? name one. and i mean evil.

Evil is not just killing, stealing, fornicating or adultery, evil is also weakness, lack of mental strength, niggardly behaviour, eating wrong food and eating too much, looking on women as secondary people, etc the list is long. Fear is evil.

You can't equate what Elijah Muhammad taught as spookism until you can proof him wrong. He proved the old liars wrong, He gave the correct interpretation to both the bible and Quran. You will have to proof him wrong first. And brother, i'm always ready to hear it.

Guy the answer is right in front of you. The bible you claimed he interpreted correctly has been proven that the writings in the book of Genesis has been diluted from its original message.

At bolded.. I mean read what you wrote out loud. And if this is the teachings of Elijah Muhammad. My friend that's spookism..!!!!! How can one who is not capable of evil make something from himself that will teach him evil... shocked shocked

where did you get your teachings about evil from...? Now if I eat too much or fuvk too much this is considered evil to who?
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by davien(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
striktlymi:

What are you talking about?
Don't make me question your ability to read and comprehend.
Go back to the original post and find where you lost it.

Let's examine both posts then...

striktlymi:

I tend to go with sonOfLucifer as regards 'different ecistence' or realities for man and ants.
davien:

Striklymi it's your own intelligence that needs to be questioned here,I responded to you both regarding your "different realities" and now you're tap-dancing... undecided
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by gatiano(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
The bible has been diluted from the original script, yet the original script exist, and it was hidden and it is still hidden from the public. The fake one was what Master Fard Muhammad taught its real meaning to Elijah Muhammad. Besides, i have always said that the bible is the most corrupted book, it is so twisted and in broader sense, it is written in so much symbols that a person without light(knowledge) would be able to understand it. (hidden from blacks, the whites themselves got confused in their own lies, they got high on their own product).

But Gatiano, why would you believe this? It is because i can't prove them wrong. if you can, please tell me, i will seriously appreciate it.

Eating too much food is harmful to you. Fasting for example; people take it too religiously, yes to some extent, but the real reason for fasting is detoxication. The non-black ate so much like insects that fasting was prescribed for them for few months to help them live more longer and spiritually to get in touch with their inner self.

I have lived with the europeans, the indians, vietnamese, latin americans, syrians, turkey and few others; These people eat and in just few hours, they are all in toilet. And back again to eat, as their hair can't hold comb, so do their stomach don't hold food for long. short time, they are in the toilet throwing it out, they seem to be lucky but they aren't, they can't get all the required nutrients.

Black people, Our stomach fit hold food, na prayer before toilet. The weakest amongst us is 12 hours (this is a sick blackman), some black people don't toilet for 3 days. But it is not unusual. Thus fasting is prescribed for the blackman everyday. As we ate food back in the days "once a day meal" or light food in the morning and normal food in the evening (12 hours in between the meals). no fruit or juice allowed, water is always allowed. Our stomach/body takes all the nutrients in food, too much of nutrients is overdose, and inadequate toileting will render the waste/toxins to mix with the next meal causing a whole lot of toxins, thus domino effect till a black person dies at 70 (lucky) and we say "he tried". No he didn't, he just started life. It is evil because in actual fact, that is suicide, and causing a whole lot of people within the loved ones grief.

In the ten commandment, Thou shall not commit adultery. Where is thou shall not commit fornication? The non-black split the meaning of adultery into two. "adultery itself, intercourse or sex with married person" and "fornication- sex with an unmarried or divourced person". Well, such is the lies of the white people.
fornication is the same as adultery in the sense that, The unmarried is another person's future partner. (adultery in advance).
Fucking too much, you know what it does, it always displeases the female and causes the male some pain, which would lead to either fornication, (problems with unwanted or sudden pregnancy) or adultery(leading to death in most cases, by a jealous partner).

mention the evil that we did not learn from the non-blacks.
mention the evil done by the non-blacks that we haven't experienced, till the highest level of the world's society.

The African people want european technology advancement, right? forget it, that is not the mission, the mission is to experience evil. The non-blacks has no more evil left to do. can you mention a new one? nuclear bomb? Atleast, one black person must be there in hiroshima.

GooseBaba:

Guy the answer is right in front of you. The bible you claimed he interpreted correctly has been proven that the writings in the book of Genesis has been diluted from its original message.

At bolded.. I mean read what you wrote out loud. And if this is the teachings of Elijah Muhammad. My friend that's spookism..!!!!! How can one who is not capable of evil make something from himself that will teach him evil... shocked shocked

where did you get your teachings about evil from...? Now if I eat too much or fuvk too much this is considered evil to who?
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Kay17: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
striktlymi:

Well, the nature of being can be viewed in different contexts. The context in which you described it does not apply to God.

God as a being is more like stating that God is life, from whom all other beings derive their lives. In other words, there is no being without the source of life.

Can consciousness be derived from unconsciousness?

I believe our area if divergence for now is the nature of the initiator or creator. For you, it is not conscious while I hold that it is satient.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by God and time have a mutual coexistence. Care to explain?

I think you misunderstand me a bit.

My efforts were to deconstruct the concept of Being, hence has nothing to do with consciousness nor sentience.
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Kay17: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
gatiano:
I did not say the author of the video was entirely right, and besides who is completely right? I do agree that The creator is not perfect, for if He was perfect, there won't be any need for continuous creation. There is a simple proof for all to see (the earth planet we live on is not a perfect round sphere).

So you believe men should be judged by the colour of their skins?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by gatiano(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
No sir! i do not believe so, Men would be judged according to their deed. However, all the evil done by the black people is not their fault, this does not mean we are coward to accept or take responsibility for our actions, we would. Can you tell me any evil deed or unrighteous deeds commited by the black people that was not immitated?

When the Creator or the earth wants to punish, it goes down to the source. The prodigal son was forgiven and allowed back home (black people).
There are some whites and non-blacks who have very beautiful nature and characters.

Mention one evil or unrighteous deeds that we did on our own.

Kay17:

So you believe men should be judged by the colour of their skins?
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
gatiano:
I'm less offended by people who say Africans(negros) are stup!d than people who try to prove their point. Smh.
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by gatiano(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
it had been your nature to be so for a while now. I take no offence at your ignorance, i simply understand.
DProDG:
I'm less offended by people who say Africans(negros) are stup!d than people who try to prove their point. Smh.
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by GooseBaba: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gatiano.. I salute your resolve.. grin

Too much of anything is bad. It becomes harmful. But now you've hijacked that and spin it to evil.. grin..I hail ohhh.

You keep missing the whole point about your assumptions that non blacks are the epitome of evil. If you are sincere you will agree that evil deeds shaped the world that we live in today. Without the yin there is no yang. Without left there is no right. Without up there is no down. You talked about continuous creation, life and death makes it work.

When you talk about naming one evil that blackman created, and at the same time you believe that adam and Eve were black you seem to shoot yourself in the face.. When you believe that blackman created the whiteman from himself so he can be taught evil. You fail to realize that, that action itself is evil. When you Bragg about blackman deliberately chose to forget and let the whiteman rule for 6000 years and commit atrocities against his fellow human being (did i hear evil).. You've already answered your question. The evil that your version of blackman created the whiteman can never march it, even with ten thousand atomic bombs..

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by gatiano(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
True, you spoke or wrote very wisely.
I never said Adam and eve were black people, They were the first, infact cain and abel were not their children (as you know already, the genesis has been corrupted, cain and abel were another people and the first account of racism, cain white people started waging war and killing abel black people in Greece, racism was before tribalism).
As Elijah Muhammad said, When the time comes for the unrighteous to be punished, He would say "wait, but you made me, how is it my fault"?
We would answer him "but we sent few of our brothers to teach you path of righteousness, you killed them. We raised from amongst you to teach you, you imprisoned them or kill them, I gave you a lot of time to change, you became more wicked than your father". The universe was made clean, it would remain clean. for that reason, we made them a place they called heaven for their continuous lessons, for those of them who were righteous. We also made another place they called hell; To be in this hell is not forever, it is for both the blacks and the non-blacks to accept who they are and detach from themselves that character or unrighteous habit they can't do without. Example was Jesus going to hell for three days. Some will refuse righteousness and will die both body and soul. spirit belongs to blackman, that can never die.

If you have grandparents that have passed away or ascended, It is 100% that, they are not in any hellish condition, They are studying in real and true Blackman's education.

Too much of everything is evil. You are right. however brother, a little bit of white bread is bad.
GooseBaba:
Gatiano.. I salute your resolve.. grin

Too much of anything is bad. It becomes harmful. But now you've hijacked that and spin it to evil.. grin..I hail ohhh.

You keep missing the whole point about your assumptions that non blacks are the epitome of evil. If you are sincere you will agree that evil deeds shaped the world that we live in today. Without the yin there is no yang. Without left there is no right. Without up there is no down. You talked about continuous creation, life and death makes it work.

When you talk about naming one evil that blackman created, and at the same time you believe that adam and Eve were black you seem to shoot yourself in the face.. When you believe that blackman created the whiteman from himself so he can be taught evil. You fail to realize that, that action itself is evil. When you Bragg about blackman deliberately chose to forget and let the whiteman rule for 6000 years and commit atrocities against his fellow human being (did i hear evil).. You've already answered your question. The evil that your version of blackman created the whiteman can never march it, even with ten thousand atomic bombs..
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Kay17:

I think you misunderstand me a bit.

My efforts were to deconstruct the concept of Being, hence has nothing to do with consciousness nor sentience.

Okay!

I think you are right there.
Re: Why Does God Simply Exist? by Joshthefirst(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Theists wants us to simply believe that "Something can't come from nothing", except god... Lol

And they mock the scientists Big-Bang theory...I rather put my hope on people working on finding the cause, not some bearded spongebobs with story books. lol
God is not "something". He always existed. He is not a component of various parts. So the question of the OP is meaningless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? / Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Think before you contribute to the 3-km Long Church Auditorium for Rccg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.