Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (61030 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing / Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by scholes0(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Willdidi:

Don't just make statements because you want to be heard, you know next to nothing about Delta state, DESOPADEC is madeup of oil producing regions in delta state and the urhobos happens to be among themn my village in delta state kokori produces oil, there has alwaz been gas flaring since I can remember, so make ur research before you make statements, no insults intended.

can you read well at all?
I never said Urhobo land produces no oil? I only said they produce a minor part of it. No insults intended, ditto.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by vladimiros: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
The people I pity are Yorubas on Nl who think ND militants are bluffing.

As an Nd indigene who has witnessed what these guys can do..beSCARED

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by agabaI23(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
superstar1:
They made the country ungovernable for a C-in-C with all the powers of a President of this country. Just agree that GEJ was clueless. Simple.

The north tried sharia threat with OBJ, he replied them with State of Emergency and they had to back track. GEJ could not even implement full state of emergency.

Even if there was any conspiracy against him concerning BH, he nurtured, aided and abetted the conspiracy.

Abeg joor.
Where did you get this information from? Do your research well, if OBJ stopped sharia, there won't have been Biko Haram. He was silent all through while at least 12 states adopted sharia which is still in operation today.

4 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by emmykk(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eruditor:

He will cancel them and NOTHING will happen. Afterall, part of the contract terms was that they were to stop the explosions and instead protect the integrity of the pipelines by themselves. You can't have your cake and eat it.
he will not cancel them however if he dares you will pay for it in nor payment of salaries,high tfares,poor exchange rate.

The militant are not chick heart like yoruba or like shakau they dont see.the more you kill them the higher the distrotion

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmm.

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by gogodaye(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
superstar1:
They made the country ungovernable for a C-in-C with all the powers of a President of this country. Just agree that GEJ was clueless. Simple.

The north tried sharia threat with OBJ, he replied them with State of Emergency and they had to back track. GEJ could not even implement full state of emergency.

Even if there was any conspiracy against him concerning BH, he nurtured, aided and abetted the conspiracy.

Abeg joor.
Bros abeg we still dey alive....we these events unfold....
Did you say OBJ tackled sharia with declaration of state of emergency?
He cowardly asserted it would fizzle out.....it sure did as BH......
State of emergency was imposed in the wake of the crisis on the Plateau...... And not because of Sharia....
You guys should stop skewing historical facts.......I wonder what you would be telling children under 10 years of age in 20 years.....if you can do this today.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let them irubebelize it, and general muhammed will jegalize them. They(niger deltans) should keep up the good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by gogodaye(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Where did you get this information from? Do your research well, if OBJ stopped sharia, there won't have been Biko Haram. He was silent all through while at least 12 states adopted sharia which is still in operation today.
Please ignore the comment.....that is how they go skewing historical facts.....he thinks we are all dead when these events happened s little under a decade ago......I wonder what lies he would be spewing to innocent kids in 20 years time from today.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Segeggs:
Too bad they don't know it's their villages that will be polluted. In the past, they had good reasons for their actions. Now that they've been compensated beyond measures and had it all messed up by a fisher man, they now want to start fomenting trouble. They won't be any sympathy from other regions when calamity befalls them cos we all have seen that they can never satisfied. We all know why the Nigeria Army couldn't defeat boko haram. Now that the divisive fisher man who had aim of sinking the ship called nigeria has been booted out, the finishing of the niger delta militants will seem like having a shooting practice. Now is the time for the sensible ND to speak against a coming calamity, or else baga, mubi and gwoza will have annexes in SS.
Keep dreaming .

you'll soon learn through the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by naso2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
saltoftheearth:
BROS..STOP LIVING IN THE PAST. WE ARE DIVERSIFYING THE ECONOMY. MANY COUNTRIES NO LONGER BUY OIL FROM US ALREADY. ENGINES ARE BEING BUILT TO RUN ON WATER. OTHER ENERGY SOURCES ARE BEING EXPLOITED BY FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES. NIGER DELTA WILL SOON BE CHOPPING THEIR OIL.

All these "aeronautic economists" don come again. Diversify the economy from what to what and with what? do you know how long we have played this "track"?

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by nortcentrallord(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
saltoftheearth:
BROS..STOP LIVING IN THE PAST. WE ARE DIVERSIFYING THE ECONOMY. MANY COUNTRIES NO LONGER BUY OIL FROM US ALREADY. ENGINES ARE BEING BUILT TO RUN ON WATER. OTHER ENERGY SOURCES ARE BEING EXPLOITED BY FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES. NIGER DELTA WILL SOON BE CHOPPING THEIR OIL.

It takes not less than 20 years to revamp a non oil sector and in a country like Nigeria, 50 years is an understatement. In the depth of your heart, you should know that. I pity the innocent once in Nigeria. We better implement the comfab.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by olaniyanc: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Hmmm... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!

You must be a charlatan yourself. Silly cow.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by godoluwa(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
oh Lord, divide this fake marriage called Nigeria
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
gogodaye:

Bros abeg we still dey alive....we these events unfold....
Did you say OBJ tackled sharia with declaration of state of emergency?
He cowardly asserted it would fizzle out.....it sure did as BH......
State of emergency was imposed in the wake of the crisis on the Plateau...... And not because of Sharia....
You guys should stop skewing historical facts.......I wonder what you would be telling children under 10 years of age in 20 years.....if you can do this today.....
It is normal for a slave to protect his master's interest.

Forget about the olodo superstar you quoted .

It is not yet uhuru.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by superstar1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
agabaI23:

He was silent. Good Lord.

It is a well known fact that he threatened their political class by saying -- he is not stopping them from Sharia but they should be ready for the dire consequences if it's gets out of hand, one of which is SOE, which he had already fully implemented in Plateau.

Read up on the account of the crusade in Zamfara and the intervention of Yerima, after a mere call from OBj.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Akposkool(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ochillary:
FARK OFF NIGGGAA!
and who is this?
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Mistermamus(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Anoda prob for GMB
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ginajet(f): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:
Hahahahahahaah! I said this yesterday and I got a lot of quotes but I did not answer them and I repeat the message again

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria,
just keep calm and see how the country goes before may
29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam
called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take
us serious
please I beg you in the name of God blow up all the pipe lines....... don't leave any behind biko if that is not enough mbok burn down the whole S.S........ stupid people

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Pebcak: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
In PEG's voice CONTINU

May 29 is around the corner GMB will be like I don see my first scape goat

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by Sheggy13(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Hmmm... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!
So this robot has been reactivated. I thought your lifespan was not to go beyond April 1st when Jega announced the presidential election results. Anyway, It's nice to see u back. At least you made us have a good laugh here while it lasted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by cirmuell(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
babasanti:

Move ahead to were? Didn't ibb know that Gej was moving nigeria economy yet they made the country ungovernable. Look I don't wanna argue but I assure you is either buhari gives in to the demands of people of niger delta or he should forget about a united nigeria.
You guys will only do more harm than good to that region, you'll further ruin the already polluted land & water. The value of the oil you guys are screaming about is dropping everyday. Just yesterday when the Iran Nuclear deal was announced, it dropped sharply. With sanctions off, what happens when Iran start pushing its own oil into the already over-saturated oil market(in which supply is greater than demand already)? Keep on bombing thinking you're doing harm to anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by superstar1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is normal for a slave to protect his master's interest.

Forget about the olodo superstar you quoted .

It is not yet uhuru.

The defeated perpetual Nigeria slave crawls out his cave. Wish you can just upgrade your pentium 1 brain to 2 at least.

How muc have you made from truck.pushing today? Candid advise: find better job.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by ozoigbondu: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
All the militant is a bomb and a vantage pipeline and KABOOM millions in dollars lost no need to start shooting peoplecheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by tsdarkside(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
throw CHEVRON,MOBIL,SHELL,AGIP( White-Devils) out of africa......... angry angry angry angry
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by queencalipso(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
ofala:
It is TIME to wipe all criminals OUT of our dear Country!.....

I believe that my able President-elect won't be jittery in executing his constitutional responsibilities of protecting every corner of Nigeria...

May 29th isn't far!!!"
hmmm is that you?
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by signz: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abeg dey should calm down. The militants should start talking about resource control,passage of PIB, building of seaports without Abuja interference, environment, etc

Biko let's not blow any pipeline abeg. Lets not give Buhari any excuse to raze the whole Niger delta down.
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by virus05(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
IVORY2009:

You are only making mouth, if you see shakabuka can u stand? cheesy cheesy
lols leave dat scrap(the guy)..dis 1 na just warning..wen dem go start nigeria oil go reduce to 0..army no fit do anything..if d guy see 1 militant 4 im area i sure say e go park comot from dere..
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by stevoski059(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
i trust u cripple every dam pipe till nigeria produces zero barrel per day lets use grandnut and yam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by vladimiros: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
signz:
Abeg dey should calm down. The militants should start talking about resource control,passage of PIB, building of seaports without Abuja interference, environment, etc

Biko let's not blow any pipeline abeg. Lets not give Buhari any excuse to raze the whole Niger delta down.

If abokis dont pass PIB bill then all militants should blow pipeline
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by TopHand: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Anazp:
An Urhobo militant group, Urhobo Gbagbako, on Friday claimed responsibility for Thursday night’s bombing of the NPDC Oil pipelines at Ighrenene, Afiesere and Ekiugbo communities in Delta State.

The group, which made the claims in an email sent to some reporters, said it is also planning to shut down all the oil fields in Urhobo and Isoko areas.

The email signed by the group’s s spokesperson, Priest Omodjuvwu, said the bombing of the Ekiugbo/Ighrenene/Afiesere was to draw attention to the neglect of ex-militants of Urhobo extraction.

It said the Urhobo had been sidelined in the pipelines protection contracts offered to ex-militants from other ethnic groups and they now want to show that they too had the capacity to cause trouble if ignored.

The group said it had sent warning signals to the NPDC and the federal government on the pipeline surveillance contracts, which had excluded the Urhobo.

Urhobo Gbagbako however dissociated itself from media reports about a 14-day ultimatum given to the federal government and NPDC on the oil pipeline surveillance contracts.

“We have now resumed attack on the NPDC pipeline facilities on a massive scale, which scale of bombings shall be unprecedented,” the email said.

The group said the attacks will continue until the Urhobo got what rightly belonged to them.

It explained that Urhobo Gbagbako Group is a militia group of all ex-militants, youths, women and elders of Urhobo origin.

http://www.punchng.com/news/militant-group-claims-responsibility-for-delta-pipeline-explosion/
It no bi yur fault, I blame Goodluck, OBJ defeated u and gave u ammesty and money, na incompetent GEJ give na federal security contract and liecense to import arms, dont worry General don land, we go rebuild our army, most of na bi pikin the time nigerian army bi army, Buhari na old skool, make na carry on na bullet go soon finish, na that time na go no say Buhari no get reverse gear
Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by GentleToks(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
I remember warning some people from d other side of river niger not to ever believe that there is anything like Niger delta.

Niger delta only exist when it comes to their federal allocation. Niger delta falls apart when the interest of nation within Niger delta is threatened.

Urhobo, Edo, Itsekiris, Ijaws and the rest have their allies either in the West or up North......

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH by virus05(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Segeggs:
Too bad they don't know it's their villages that will be polluted. In the past, they had good reasons for their actions. Now that they've been compensated beyond measures and had it all messed up by a fisher man, they now want to start fomenting trouble. They won't be any sympathy from other regions when calamity befalls them cos we all have seen that they can never satisfied. We all know why the Nigeria Army couldn't defeat boko haram. Now that the divisive fisher man who had aim of sinking the ship called nigeria has been booted out, the finishing of the niger delta militants will seem like having a shooting practice. Now is the time for the sensible ND to speak against a coming calamity, or else baga, mubi and gwoza will have annexes in SS.

dokubo dey intelligent pass buhari. Even ur father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.