Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,667 members, 7,844,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure (944 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) / Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by CaptPlanet(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
My dear brothers who are suckers for romance, please before you propose to your girl, make sure you're not her side nigga and she's ready to settle down with you unless you're prone to become the latest "never trust a woman" victim...lol

Reports reaching us today reveals that one of our "brothers" (lol) was embarrassed today at a mall where he was looking for a fairy tale ending of his romance with his "girlfriend".

She turned him down right in front of everyone

Take heart bro. Lif is just a pot of beans.....lol

Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by davidayn(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chai ! If na me ehn , I go jst look down do like say na my shoe I wan tie , but the girl wicked o !
she for even take am go one corner tell am first !
Girls sha , n I sure say na money d guy go spend for am dere o

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by CaptPlanet(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
davidayn:
Chai ! If na me ehn , I go jst look down do like say na my shoe I wan tie , but the girl wicked o !
she for even take am go one corner tell am first !
Girls sha , n I sure say na money d guy go spend for am dere o

As in ehn....she should at least pretended or taken the dude to a corner and told him codedly....lol
Imagine the embarrassment...lol and my guy must have spent a lot at the mall o....
Chai, this life....lol
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by 1dafullymade(f): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
oh dear....ife emee!, butu why?...ds is indeed a lesson, but if u must pull ds, u shld hv a 100% assurance dat she is into d whole marriage stuff wt u nah...eeyyaa, nna dibe o....itz not d end of d world, 4 ds d Lord wil wipe away ur shame by givin u a lady a thousand times better than this one, ok?(in case u ar a nairalander)
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by SkinnyDude(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
see that tiny hungry looking mucheche in red dey laugh
our brother.
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by CaptPlanet(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
1dafullymade:
oh dear....ife emee!, butu why?...ds is indeed a lesson, but if u must pull ds, u shld hv a 100% assurance dat she is into d whole marriage stuff wt u nah...eeyyaa, nna dibe o....itz not d end of d world, 4 ds d Lord wil wipe away ur shame by givin u a lady a thousand times better than this one, ok?(in case u ar a nairalander)

Lmao!!
I swear, i'll pray for the ground to swallow me if it were me.
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by CaptPlanet(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:
see that tiny hungry looking mucheche in red dey laugh
our brother.

Hahahaha! Which one be mucheche agian? Lol

On a second thought, she looks like a mucheche...

1 Like

Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by SkinnyDude(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Hahahaha! Which one be mucheche agian? Lol

On a second thought, she looks like a mucheche...
mucheche is an infant in Shona.
a bantu language, native to the shona people of zimbabwe
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by CaptPlanet(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:

mucheche is an infant in Shona.
a bantu language, native to the shona people of zimbabwe

Oh! She definitely looks like a mucheche grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by coalcoal1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by 1dafullymade(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Lmao!!
i dey tellz u
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by 1dafullymade(f): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Lmao!!
i dey tellz u.....but gues itz confirmed dat itz a false news...that d girl actually accepted d proposal
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
True @ OP
I know a girl who accepted to marry her guy becos he proposed in public and she didn't want to embarass him in front of his friends.

It's really sad.
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by Kereokwu(f): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Well I think d girl should ve be more more deplomatic, well maybe she doesn't want to spoil her market
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by CaptPlanet(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
1dafullymade:
i dey tellz u.....but gues itz confirmed dat itz a false news...that d girl actually accepted d proposal

Oh really? I got another info on that proposal..
Re: Dear Men: Do Not Propose To Your Girl In Public If You're Not 100% Sure by 1dafullymade(f): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Oh really? I got another info on that proposal..
ok

(1) (Reply)

Essential Elements In A Relationship / 6 Kinds Of $ex You Have When You’re In A Committed Relationship / 10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.