Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse (941 Views)

Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by mmafhew(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
The following below are the funniest
ways to breakup with your boy/
girlfriend.....

1."16 missed calls? You killed my battery
so u're capable of killing me... Its over!!

2. "how come mosquito is biting me n not
biting you? I smell conspiracy. ITS OVER!

3. "You dnt even respect me, i'm talkin n u r
busy breathing? Its over!

4. "so now you're drinking coke that has
another man's name on it,beta go n find him because it's over btw us.

5. "so beyonce's "Drunk in love" is ur caller
tune? I cnt trust alcoholics wit my future
kids."

6."They r shouting bird flu,u r stil cooking
chicken.You want to kill me? It is over!"

7. "i called u n u picked up immediately. U
lack patience. I cnt date someone who's
nt patient."
8. "why r u using broom to sweep my room
wen u knw i support PDP? Its over!

9."You r alwaz abbreviating ur texts,u want our children to b short abi? Its OVER!

10. "i told u i love my food hot bt u refused to
warm d ice cream.You dnt care abt me.
its over!

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by mmafhew(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
smileywink
Re: 10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by superted87: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Funny. ..
Re: 10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by iswearinowell(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
she should use umbrella to sweep d room abi?? see im head lyk electric kettle.. angry

#FROST
Re: 10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by MRNICEGUYy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
The worse is via the gate man.. ''Oga say make i no open gate for you..''
Re: 10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by boladegreat(f): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Very funny
Re: 10 Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
next person should help me laugh abeg

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been Stolen From By A Lovepeddler. / Relationship Killers - The Four Warning Signs / Dating Outside Your Tribe And Dating From Your Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.