Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service (33860 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by EazyJ(f): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Where do I belong? #thinking
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by dipopooo(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by ShakurM(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Would rather be late than being called the late
'late Mr...'
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by VickJames(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2015
God has a place for us in Heaven!
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Capitano1(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2015
And this is what i call early morning crap
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Dejinho14(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Those who want to skip sunday schl......
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Dekatron(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2015

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe. My first space booking. This one is enough to build a duplex for NAIJABOIY & WIFE/GF MARIEOLAE(i gt am)?. Lol

i want to thank my sibling and brother(lol)for letting me steal his hotspot(i don password am). I thank IBEDC for giving me power to charge.

Back to topic, if i was at school, i get to church@10:00 when am early. If i was not feeling good(enjoying my sleep) i would be 30mins late.

At home, i get to church before 8 am. I am a worker nah. This time last week,bt was at school, this morning,thought i was at school, until big sis woke me. I WAS ANGRY EHN---- I LOVE SUNDAY SLEEP.

I AM ONLY RELIGIOUS AT HOME(and my family even suspect). I belong to a separate group.

*Typing frm sunday school,with Mum watching.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Kingsasian(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2015
U are right especially on that number 5
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2015
seedorfg:
am an atheist and i dont know what is late to church grin
I had to view your profile and it clearly shows you are a muslim, @bolded do you know what atheism is all about undecided ?
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Donbabaj: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:
I don't belong to any cos i don't go to "church" anymore.

Your case is like having a child & not sending d child to school but expecting to see the child graduate. whatever will debar you from attending church service ,God is greater than every situation!
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Od31(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2015
seedorfg:
what is church, because here in iraq we dont know such things or name here
which part of Iraq are you. There are churches in Iraq. it all depends on which part u are. dont say that there is not such thing
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2015
Bullshít
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Rilwayne001: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:

Beht why?
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by jintex(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2015
u ar right my bro!! only for them ladies to enter with a very big round hat, high heel and with an anoying big yam leg wey dem fit use kill person if dem kick u! undecidedu ar right my bro!! only for them ladies to enter with a very big round hat, high heel and with an anoying big yam leg wey dem fit use kill person if dem kick u!
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Honeyjoel: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2015
Oyo is ur case now...as for me I don't even go to church anymore
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Rilwayne001: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2015
seedorfg:
am an atheist and i dont know what is late to church grin

What do you know about atheism?
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by AbuMikey(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2015
I don't go to church Early!

Infact, I've always been late to church for the Past 2 years.
............that's if I go at all. undecided

Its nothing to be proud of tho
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:

Hmm!!! why?
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:
afta reading d poo u just wrote, i hav no option dan 2 cry bitterly n weep 4 ur condem soul.
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by kelechi50: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Pls there is no excuse why u should go to church late
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by orlaryhincah(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:
FineGurl grin
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by talentarena(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:
Lol I love your comment
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by AAinEqGuinea: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2015
^topic
those who have themselves and children to prepare
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by omarhlichanwa: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2015
How ar we sure u are not in this category of ppl.
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Arysexy(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2015
It's a sin to come to church late and if u come to church after Bible readings, u ought not receive holy communion. Talking about Catholic church. We take going early to church serious. Don't slack in God's matter
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by chiefolododo(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2015
May God deliver you
sonOfLucifer:
Your username makes more sense than this bullshit.
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by rastle(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2015
This post is not making any sense at all, whats someone's concern about who goes late to church and who doesnt. Just like someone wrote, i tink i prefer your user name to this bullshit post. This is an act of hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by spartacuz: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2015
cool smileyVote for Umana Okon Umana for Governor, AKS
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Dasdfgnb:
The truth is bitter they say, where do you belong?
1. Those Who Are Late For Everything:
Some people are late because they're just really bad at being on time. They're late to everything: doctor appointments, their own wedding, and work(just name it). I don't know if there's any hope for these people.

2. Those Who Are Never Ashamed For Ever Being Late:
They are already used to it and are never ashamed of coming late for church services. You will see them confidently bounce into the church. Some will even come late and start shaking hands greeting those involved in the same act as if their presence demand royal attention.

3. Those Who Have Little Regard For God:
Speaking of those who walk into church late. Not everyone gets stuck in traffic or woke up late. If the church and God himself is so important to you, there is no reason to consistently walk in late. It seems completely disrespectful to me when people walk into the auditorium 1 or 2 hours into the service.

4. Those Who Think They Have Little Or No Problem:
Some people believe that those who are poor and in need of money, success, prosperity and material things often go to church early to make their supplication to God. Therefore, they attend church service late because they are comfortable with their finance, situation and everything that surrounds them.

5. Because They Want To Skip The Worship:
They don't want to have to stand there and sing the songs. They'd rather take their time getting to church and get there after the singing is over and be in time for the sermon. I know that in many churches the pastor isn't even in the room during the singing. He shows up 30minutes later when he appears on stage to preach. This sends a message to the congregation that the singing is something that can be skipped.

6. Those Who Spend More Time Wearing Make-Up:
It often takes much longer for these ones to get dressed than anticipated (especially for the ladies). They will spend time applying make-up and other perishable parameters as if they are going for beauty peagent and before you know it, they are late for church.

7. Those Who Have No Reason For Being Late:
It is a strange phenomenon. People who are never late for work, school, interview will saunter in 10 minutes to the end of the service and think nothing of it. They don't think the habit of being late for church is a big deal

8. Those Who Are Not Prepared For Anything:
These people are never prepared for anything, they are never prepared for church services, lectures, interviews and so on and so forth

Forget!!

Church don corrupt nowadays.

I prefer to stay at home than to carry my leg go church
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by johnydon22(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2015
softapple:
afta reading d poo u just wrote, i hav no option dan 2 cry bitterly n weep 4 ur condem soul.
oh shut the fvck up, that An2elect2 said she don't go to church anymore doesnt give you the right to yap that shiit above...

Whats ur business in it?

this is one of the reasons i hate religion. intolerance and always quick to threaten or ridicule. who condemned her? you?

I honestly have no idea how you people cope with such evil mind towards those that dont share ur crap..
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by chronique(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2015
I belong to group no 5. May God have mercy on me.
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by fitinwell: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2015
[/quote]

Sometimes victim of No. 4
But use to wonder,No. 5 why pastors misses out in the Praise and Worship Session. I demand a understanding for reasons behide there actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? / Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.