Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service (33858 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Dammyrosky(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:
I don't belong to any cos i don't go to "church" anymore.
why madam?
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by SmartFaces(f): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Your username makes more sense than this bullshit.

You this sonoflucifer, why do you always like to pick on people? I observe that 75% of your post on people's thread, you either talk down the subject matter or you are picking on the op. Why?

There is God oh! there is God oh!! There is God Oh!!! Even though na lucifer you dey represent.

All these things that you is doing... There is God oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2015
It runs in some FAMILIES..

It's in their GENOME
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by keetel(f): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Truetalk at OP, @SonOfLucifer get a Life abeg
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by clovislouis(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Rolly83:

You can reach our country representative at the email rowlandjumbo@gmail.com
. Can I get ur pin
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Pavore9: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Octaves:
You try o. After attending holy saturday/ Easter Vigil, i don't attend mass again. Btw, u dey chop father's food, u be seminarian?
lol!..no be only seminarian dey chop for parish house o!
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
kayciano:
It runs in some FAMILIES

It's in their GENOME.
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I officially hate you!! grin grin cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Motolank: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
te author=Whobedatte post=32366199]hope you aren't clinging towards agnosticism [/quote]U people can speak grammar?
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by rattlesnake(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
were those "two" or "three" people gather is called what? Fooooool,just see ur life,when God go start to purnish u e go be like film
Mr alshabab
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by deletrue: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
how do this kind of thread dey come front page. This Seun dey tire me.
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by harry509: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dasdfgnb:
The truth is bitter they say, where do you belong?
1. Those Who Are Late For Everything:
Some people are late because they're just really bad at being on time. They're late to everything: doctor appointments, their own wedding, and work(just name it). I don't know if there's any hope for these people.

2. Those Who Are Never Ashamed For Ever Being Late:
They are already used to it and are never ashamed of coming late for church services. You will see them confidently bounce into the church. Some will even come late and start shaking hands greeting those involved in the same act as if their presence demand royal attention.

3. Those Who Have Little Regard For God:
Speaking of those who walk into church late. Not everyone gets stuck in traffic or woke up late. If the church and God himself is so important to you, there is no reason to consistently walk in late. It seems completely disrespectful to me when people walk into the auditorium 1 or 2 hours into the service.

4. Those Who Think They Have Little Or No Problem:
Some people believe that those who are poor and in need of money, success, prosperity and material things often go to church early to make their supplication to God. Therefore, they attend church service late because they are comfortable with their finance, situation and everything that surrounds them.

5. Because They Want To Skip The Worship:
They don't want to have to stand there and sing the songs. They'd rather take their time getting to church and get there after the singing is over and be in time for the sermon. I know that in many churches the pastor isn't even in the room during the singing. He shows up 30minutes later when he appears on stage to preach. This sends a message to the congregation that the singing is something that can be skipped.

6. Those Who Spend More Time Wearing Make-Up:
It often takes much longer for these ones to get dressed than anticipated (especially for the ladies). They will spend time applying make-up and other perishable parameters as if they are going for beauty peagent and before you know it, they are late for church.

7. Those Who Have No Reason For Being Late:
It is a strange phenomenon. People who are never late for work, school, interview will saunter in 10 minutes to the end of the service and think nothing of it. They don't think the habit of being late for church is a big deal

8. Those Who Are Not Prepared For Anything:
These people are never prepared for anything, they are never prepared for church services, lectures, interviews and so on and so forth

ok ooooh
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by akoaki(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
There is a big difference between being a regular church member and being a true christian. Most christians today do not recognise this fact and that is why pastors blossom and their followers remain poor. They tell the ignorant congregation that not attending church activities or coming late is a sin in order to milk them. God is a spirit and he asks everyone to worship Him in spirit not by mere church attendance where all they do is make noise, display latest fashion, oppress the poor with heavy tithe and offering , and so on. Same for worshippers in the mosques.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Akasha(f): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dude u just said d same thing over and over again
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
81 Millions Nigerians now use Internet Services - NCC

Many more Nigerians spend on data subscriptions including you!

It's TIME to EARN massive INCOME from your Data subscription.

Rather than visit facebook, chat endlessly on whatsapp, flirt on badoo and 2go, brag on Linkedin, show swag on G+, etc.

Join and Build your Own Wealth Profile through The 1st ONLINE BUSINESS That PAYS!

Wouldn't you rather join us now?

Call/whatsapp: +2347062254195
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by AMossley(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
The OP is surely a member of Bible Life Holiness Ministries.Retreat pamphlet u know
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by defemidefemi(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:
is it a joke?
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by TheFilmmaker: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
softapple:
afta reading d poo u just wrote, i hav no option dan 2 cry bitterly n weep 4 ur condem soul.

So you condemed him because he doesn't go church abi? Basically you're condemning anyone who doesn't go to church.

I hope it makes you feel happy that the reason there are moslem fanatics is exactly because of the trash you just spewed: They condemn anyone who doesn't believe in their God or gods. This also applies to you. Therefore, YOU are condemned, fuc.ker!
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by atakamus: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why fine Mama?
An2elect2:
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by bengoodcreature: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Those whose houses are nearest to the Church
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by oladosu(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Many people live as if there is no God..... God have mercy
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by omojeesu(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thanks for this piece. It touched my heart because i am guilty of this. Church is more than a social gathering and a building. It is a gathering of God's people where they have fellowship with one another and with the Triune God. We keep human appointments? Why should we make it a habit to go late to Church. God help us.
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by An2elect2(f): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

oh shut the fvck up, that An2elect2 said she don't go to church anymore doesnt give you the right to yap that shiit above...

Whats ur business in it?

this is one of the reasons i hate religion. intolerance and always quick to threaten or ridicule. who condemned her? you?

I honestly have no idea how you people cope with such evil mind towards those that dont share ur crap..

smiley

am a Christian who by the grace of God has seen enough in modern day Christianity and what they call church. If the early apostles and christians were here today they will hide their head in shame from these men and women who hold the truth of Jesus Christ in unrighteouness. Speaking things they do not know and that are contrary to the word of God.

Am safer outside there system of false worship and misrepresentation of the true God and Jesus Christ, the Lord. May God have mercy.
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
tchidi:

I officially hate you!! grin grin cheesy
Aw, come on, I'm a cute demon cry
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by omortoyosi01(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:
dumbass
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by harjorlarh(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:
.....and y don't u go 2 church anymore
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Lucifer can not even pick u as a son. U dull
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by johnydon22(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:

smiley

am a Christian who by the grace of God has seen enough in modern day Christianity and what they call church. If the early apostles and christians were here today they will hide their head in shame from these men and women who hold the truth of Jesus Christ in unrighteouness. Speaking things they do not know and that are contrary to the word of God.

Am safer outside there system of false worship and misrepresentation of the true God and Jesus Christ, the Lord. May God have mercy.

I dont care what you believe in or what faith you profess, everyone has the right to do there's. my only problem was with the guy for letting out such stupendous yarn because your ideology is different from his.
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by ifko: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
I have been there before , not untill 2012 when God told me via dream that i went to church 4 times for a whole year

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by mafioso47(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
rattlesnake:
Where two or three are gathered I am there
Church is not a building
Church is not a union
Church is not an association
Church is not a cathedral
Church is not a tent
Church is the body of Christ....
well said!
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Chinwem(f): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? / Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.