Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero (27415 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by stronger: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Omooba77:

GEJ has done what a sensible leader should have done in that circumstance .....We are entitiled to our opinion,GEJ remains a world hero.

Great! he's the greatest hero EVER!! Hope you can now sleep well at night? I'm happy to be of help. grin
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by Moheat(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard for insinuating she does not see your cretinous hero as a heros BECAUSE he made her irrelevant in his government.

She does not see him as a hero because she is, unlike fuuktards like you, an incredibly bright woman who understands that doing basic right things should not be worship.

Conducting yourself appropriately and performing your basic duties are not heroic things to people at her intellectual level. Worse still, when you have failed and destroyed many things prior to that singular act.

It seems yoi don't understand any other grammar apart from this your cretinous fuuktard abi? Every little space you jump at people's post to spew this your newly acquired grammar! Please look for another one as this is getting boring.
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by Moheat(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
iretiland:
The likes of mcdokwe whose value system is either of a very low standard or completely nonexistent is a major reason why Nigeria is a third (or fourth) world country. No nation of serious minded people will look at the way GEJ bastardise all our institutions of state including the Nigerian military which has hitherto been praised around the world, but is currently been ridiculed by the Chadian govt and her military, will still have any serious word of honour for Jonathan. This was a president whose wife was commanding the shameless and ppt-bellied so called "generals" in the Nigeria military.

Mcdokwe can not understand, because some people's reasoning is just of the same level as Goodluck/Patience Jonathan's that they should not be featured in serious discussions. Oby Ezekwesili belongs to the finest of humans that can differentiate between a human society and that of animals where some are more equal than others. Not sure which society mcdokwe belongs.

Nonsense!
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by Moheat(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

To start with, you have every right to call even Satan your hero same same way the woman to say otherwise so of what relevance is your needless upside down essay?

Jona lost the election and gave up a long time ago and the world read him exactly what he should do or end up in jail. The Gbabo references wasn't thrown out there for him to hear for nothing. He basically did himself a favour by surrendering willingly.

On the other hand, we won't forget his disastrous, shameful, embarrassing record , we won't forget our hundreds of missing school girls the weak, incompetent and coward president failed to protect and rescue while his mean, cruel, crude and crass wife ridiculed and abused the victims and their parents.

We won't forget how this coward, insensitive and worthless man jet off to kano to dance while the blood of innocent Nigerians was still wet on the ground in Abuja .

We won't forget how this coward and thoughtless man exonerated terrorists before investigation after scores of Nigerians perished in a bomb blast in Abuja.

We won't forget how how he betrayed Nigerians, our laws and democracy when he not only staged the rigging in ekiti, but also crookedly refused to investigate the incident and punished the culprits even after the same culprits confessed.

We won't forget how the corrupt and lawless president made one of the culprits a minister in Nigeria. That was a slap on democracy and Nigerians in general.

We won't forget how the same weak, cowardly and incompetent president looked the other way while his own wife and the wan he sleeps with insults and threatened Nigerians he swore to protect with violence

We won't forget how this crooked and corrupt president scammed and killed young and unemployed Nigerian job seekers and till today demanded zero accountability on their behalf.

We won't forget that the Naira under this man is N250/Dollar with millions of unemployed graduates.

We won't forget how he supervised the most corrupt and incompetent administration on the surface of the earth...

People like this man you call hero are impeached, disgraced out of office and even prosecuted in lawful, sane and orderly societies..

There's a lot we won't forget and won't hesitate to share with our children and unborn children...

Rubbish
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by Moheat(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
stronger:

Buhari rejected the outcome (and the people protested) because they felt they were rigged out. I am not justifying it but that's why they protested.
GEj on the other hand could never have made such claims! We ALL saw how all the results from around the country were announced before the SS votes were compiled (they were waiting to hike figures) and we saw the false turn out % there as well. So GEJ and the PDP could not have felt cheated. GMB beat them fair and square in spite of their attempts to cheat!

BUT, it is till commendable that GEJ called. That act DOES NOT mean everything he did (or did not do) over the past years should be forgiven and we should call him a hero! NO!! NOT FOR ME!

But, like I concluded, if mcdokwe and a handful of people insist on calling him a hero so they can sleep well at night, no problem. The irony of this thread is also the fact that,

Dear Mcdokwe, A people have the right to refuse to call someone a hero!

Crying baby! abeg leave GEJ for us. He is our hero and if it doesn't go down well with you look for a nearby transformer and hug it.
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by Moheat(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
bless u for this handle..i go bash her but if them arrest me,na u send me oo..Lol

Lol! my hand no dey oh!
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by fair14: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
I will personal monitor oby ezekwesili, I don't know if she has a husband at all. She spends all her time on twitter. She was formerly a minister for education and could not do any reasonable thing for this country. Oby and kema chikwe should be allowed into ministerial appointment again.
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by richeso: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
mcdokwe:
thank God say d thing e no dey form cgpa sha.

The unfortunate thing you failed to see the Sacrifice in Christ's death but rather the mortality.

A hero doesn't necessary have to die, all he/she has to do is Sacrifice time, money, comfort, ambition, role, you name it. It is only in extreme measures that life and death comes to play.

Gorrit now

#GEJMYHERO

you just made my day. what a splendid thought. abeg chop noku.
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Moheat:

It seems yoi don't understand any other grammar apart from this your cretinous fuuktard abi? Every little space you jump at people's post to spew this your newly acquired grammar! Please look for another one as this is getting boring.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Do you think I give a shyt if you are bored?
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by mcdokwe(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
richeso:

you just made my day. what a splendid thought. abeg chop noku.
take am dia johr, dia dad. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by Splashme: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
This Oby sef
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by akibod(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Elueme:
Guy! Let's take it easy on him and simply let him know he was wrong. From his moniker, it's obvious he is from one of the educationally less privileged zones of the country. Also, why he will not be able to appreciate the heroic gesture in GEJ action.

You guys are making mistake. The guy who said the title was wrong is correct. It is either "A people has the right to choose its hero" or "People have the right to choose their hero".
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by UpLoyo: 1:12am On Apr 05, 2015
mcdokwe:
I have been in Nigeria for quite a while and it beats me how a people can be so insensitive, attention seeking and never know when to give up.

I have always tried to stay away from political discus especially when it is difficult to be objective or expect that the other party tries to be, no matter how little.

Oby Ezekwesili is one woman who has had her chance to build Nigeria, how much she was able to impact on the polity is a topic for another day.

She obviously, like most of us, wanted to hold on and remain in the political space and especially considering the fact that her party was still in power. But Uncle Joe wouldn't have any of that and that explains her fighting from the other side (very understandable)

She had done her best in trying to ridicule the Presidency especially using her bring back our girls campaign. Not my business.

She had openly identified with the opposition. Understandable

But she doesn't have the right to choose whom our heroes are.

Our lives are not lived on the TV and might not worth anything to her other than a veiled advocacy which of course would be belated. So we choose our hero who made sure nothing happened to us.

After the conduct of the Presidential Elections, a lot of us, Corp Members, Market women, Christians living in the north (even where they are majority) slept with our eyes open, looked back with every step thrown, left our known residents, closed down our businesses, avoided a lot of places, vowed not to be part of of the elections anymore due to the obvious danger should GEJ do what Oby and those she worked for do just to win an election.

Our lives were in danger, our investments stood the risk of being torched by irate un enlightened followers who do not understand. How a democracy works.

But this man decided not to let all these happen, he didn't use the tools at his disposal to ensure he remains there and when he lost, he didn't cry on national TV wiping up sentiments and threatening to bring down the heavens, he didn't wait for people to act first and cause mayhem which off course would have been replied, he acted first.

He conceded defeat and on time, no protests that would have led to the loss of lives, all the fears were allayed and the known violence that would have followed if the result turned the other way averted.

So GEJ is my hero, and that of a thousand folks whose being and well-being were threatened.
He doesn't have to be yours given that you were made irrelevant in his government, he doesn't have to be yours since your loyalty unquestionably lies the other way, he just doesn't have to be your hero but don't tell us whom our hero should be.

#GEJMyHero
#GEJdnewface of democratic Nigeria

Dumb, all you idiots with all your stupid rhetoric. We should give him an award because he got beat and did not thrown a tantrum, really? You idiots must be living in the stone age. You think we forget so soon, just few weeks ago what did clueless fake PhD did, even to the point of postponing his defeat?

You jobless clowns should have told him to remain in office after being voted out. All you morons are not getting any sympathy for this low life, thief and opportunistic buffoon who had a 6yrs to make a difference but all he did was steal, steal and steal now he's the new face of democratic Nigeria, I'm guessing the Nigeria in your pocket? Too bad so sad even with your rigging, you still lost. You all need to just shut the hell up and stop looking for sympathy. You will not get a safe landing, everything you will all vomit. And for this your stupid article you are nothing but a Loser. Welcome to a life of misery for the next 4yrs grin grin grin

You have the next 4yrs to to stock fake pvc that will help you steal the next election so go work...there's another surprise waiting ahead for you no good, blood sucking, God forsaken bastards.
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by nortcentrallord(m): 4:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Moheat:

See the guy moniker abduljabbar4. I sensed he is from one of these educational less developed Zones. lol

He is the brother to the Nigerian president elect. Hahahaha, Nigeria we hail thee.
I wonder the image we are building in the international communities mind right now. Ecowas meetings will be interpreted in Hausa and no contributions will come from Nigeria because even if he tries, oyinbo no go hear that kind English buhari d speak. Maybe Osibanjo or Osunbade will represent Nigeria in such meeting.
Kworufshion, Nijearia, etc grin cheesy
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by papaejima1: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2015
aresa:

Very shallow and meaningless.
grin grin
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by totorimi: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Well said OP, it is only shameless women who have no respect for men that talk like that. a total let down to the afrIcan woman. Let her learn from the likes of former first lady like madam Turai upon everything she never uttered a word. Women should be calm and providing succour not using their razor blade tongues to scatter the peace GEJ promised and gave us.

We know them women, this is one of the characteristics women who beat up their husbands at home and make the home front a war zone. They unknowingly bring it to the public space.
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by hush15: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2015
tripod:
Op you have the right not to agree with her. What u think about her does not change the fact that most of the pple calling gej a hero do so based squarely on sentiments.
For your to get the gist of her discuss you have to disabuse your mind. Lets wait for the report on gej's administration after may29 to see how much of a hero he realy is.
For me gej does not fit in the mould of a hero. His policies and actioons leading to the general elections were very unpopular. Even in the face of defeat he was still desperate and hungry. He neve wanted to leave. Forget about what you see on the surface.
All na wash!

... But he set aside his pride and walk away. I believe that is one decision that even you would find dificult to make and should the results have been the other way round, I don't see Buhari abiding by the peace accord either.
Back to you, not to accept that Jonathan took an honourable path to greatness sef indicates you can't even show such honourable gesture.

I will highlight the interpretations of his act to you as follows:

One. By GEJ's action, he has repositioned Nigeria on the international scene, re emphasizing that politically, Nigerians are sane. Thus, we will be accorded our due respect with reference to politics.

Two. We won't be considered a minority in african politics cause we shown our resilience against the thought on some others that indeed, we can still stand as one nation, despite our differences. Many thought be now, Nigeria will be history.

Three. He has shown that Nigeria is a country that has due respect for the rule of law and true democracy, irrespective of the circumstances and political differences.

Four. He has done what no other Nigerian President has done in Nigerian history and that is putting his ambition behind National Interest.

Five. He has considered the safety and unity of this country ahead and seen it has more important than any other thing in Nigeria.he has said it times without number: no political ambition is worth the blood of any nigerian. That is one statement I did like to hear more from our polticians and see them live by it.

Six. He has birth a new political legacy that I hope the new government will follow and respect. I want to see government transit peacefully and respect the people's mandate.

Seven. By his action, in the Nigerian history, the voice and vote of people mattered and counted. Even more that our votes is respected. I remember telling Nigerians that I meet anythime that they should go and vote and the respond they give is that they are not voting cos their vote doesn't matter. They know what they are doing and thus won't risk anything for their lives. I bet their perspectives would have changed by now cos there is a renewed confidence that they can have a say. This April Ellections will record a better turnout and the rippled effect into 2019 will be so great.

I could keep goin on and on but dilute and digest this first and then tell me he doesn't deserve a heroic status! If that's not heroic, I wonder what is o.

As nigerians! We need to acknowledge good things, persons or action. If you can't appreciate this simple gesture of goodness, Buhari will and is about to serve a people who as ingrates won't see anything good in his government.

Sw

1 Like

Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by hush15: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2015
UpLoyo:

Dumb, all you idiots with all your stupid rhetoric. We should give him an award because he got beat and did not thrown a tantrum, really? You idiots must be living in the stone age. You think we forget so soon, just few weeks ago what did clueless fake PhD did, even to the point of postponing his defeat?

You jobless clowns should have told him to remain in office after being voted out. All you morons are not getting any sympathy for this low life, thief and opportunistic buffoon who had a 6yrs to make a difference but all he did was steal, steal and steal now he's the new face of democratic Nigeria, I'm guessing the Nigeria in your pocket? Too bad so sad even with your rigging, you still lost. You all need to just shut the hell up and stop looking for sympathy. You will not get a safe landing, everything you will all vomit. And for this your stupid article you are nothing but a Loser. Welcome to a life of misery for the next 4yrs grin grin grin

You have the next 4yrs to to stock fake pvc that will help you steal the next election so go work...there's another surprise waiting ahead for you no good, blood sucking, God forsaken bastards.

I have heard many fools and bastards even on nairaland but you nigga is the greatest of them all. How dare you make such comment all in the name of passing a comment!

A further prove that you are indeed the most foolish of them all is that your reasoning is so mediocre. You have no clue to what is goin on in Nigeria but to rant your punctured mouth without caution.

Neway, your likes are not hard to find. Had he not postphoned the elections, maybe your so called INEC would have caused the greatest Pandemonium in the history of Nigeria but making the greatest blunders in the history of nigerian election. Was it not a week or so after postponing, that INEC thought it fit to test run and still they could not get it right. PVC collection nko? I doubt if the turn out will have been this much if not for the postponement. Maybe you need to read the statistics of the Registered voters and the number aCcredited and voted. Wide margins...

So think before you talk and stop making a nonsense of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by hush15: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2015
stronger:

Buhari rejected the outcome (and the people protested) because they felt they were rigged out. I am not justifying it but that's why they protested.
GEj on the other hand could never have made such claims! We ALL saw how all the results from around the country were announced before the SS votes were compiled (they were waiting to hike figures) and we saw the false turn out % there as well. So GEJ and the PDP could not have felt cheated. GMB beat them fair and square in spite of their attempts to cheat!

BUT, it is till commendable that GEJ called. That act DOES NOT mean everything he did (or did not do) over the past years should be forgiven and we should call him a hero! NO!! NOT FOR ME!

But, like I concluded, if mcdokwe and a handful of people insist on calling him a hero so they can sleep well at night, no problem. The irony of this thread is also the fact that,

Dear Mcdokwe, A people have the right to refuse to call someone a hero!

And what did Jonathan do o. Anti- Jonathan, what did he do? Did he kill anyone? Did he abuse power? Did he give himself oil well? Or He kidnapped your family? Or he spent your family's money?

Cos I don't understand...

Moreso, what protest does GMB have to make to incite voilence. This where people get it wrong. Assumptions based on false information choked up in your head by the APC retards you have been talking with. I feel sad for this country cos everytime some tries to go good, his actions are often mis-intepreted. Its terrible. It is the ones that don't give a damn bout us that we celebrate and praise. Really terrible.

I am waiting to hear what he did wrong o that no man has done wrong o or worst, that's assuming he even did wrong.

If you say, he didn't do enough is understandable but to say forgive him for the wrongs! Is totally out of point. He still has the cleanest record ever in nigerian history. Don't forget, Buhari was part of a coup and overthrew a sitting government. That is a punishable offence but here he is today with the chance to right his wrong. The corpers that died in the 2011 elections cos the general cried and made inciting comments is still there but here is a man who rather walk away and subdue his pride and you are ranting rubbuish.

I rejoice with Buhari and he has my due respect as the President Elect of this country and I am excited and looking forward to what he has to offer cos he has a lot of convincing to do but his party APC, I will never and never align with. Its a party of saddist, liars, arrongant, power drunk, coward, dishonorable, greedy and selfish people. I strongly suggest Buhari to return back to the CPC.

Let's see what happens to them in the next four years. I got my eyes on you APC.

See Fayose, during elections comported himself and delivered on his electoral promises. Whereas, Ameachi and Rochas harassing and causing chaos in their state. The person I expected to forment trouble even behaved more than any APC governor. Useless party.
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by mcdokwe(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2015
hush15:

I have heard many fools and bastards even on nairaland but you nigga is the greatest of them all. How dare you make such comment all in the name of passing a comment!

A further prove that you are indeed the most foolish of them all is that your reasoning is so mediocre. You have no clue to what is goin on in Nigeria but to rant your punctured mouth without caution.

Neway, your likes are not hard to find. Had he not postphoned the elections, maybe your so called INEC would have caused the greatest Pandemonium in the history of Nigeria but making the greatest blunders in the history of nigerian election. Was it not a week or so after postponing, that INEC thought it fit to test run and still they could not get it right. PVC collection nko? I doubt if the turn out will have been this much if not for the postponement. Maybe you need to read the statistics of the Registered voters and the number aCcredited and voted. Wide margins...

So think before you talk and stop making a nonsense of yourself.
I think you just dignified him with a response. I couldn't have put it better in your first post. Kudos.

If indeed future Leaders can tow such honourable path, lesser Nigerians would travel during election periods thereby limiting road accidents and the economy will suffer less.

#GEJMYHERO
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by shizzleStar: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2015
May it not auger well for oby 'ugly baboon' ezekwesili. cool

#GEJMYHERO
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by shizzleStar: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]To start with, you have every right to call even Satan your hero same same way the woman to say otherwise so of what relevance is your needless upside down essay?

Jona lost the election and gave up a long time ago and the world read him exactly what he should do or end up in jail. The Gbabo references wasn't thrown out there for him to hear for nothing. He basically did himself a favour by surrendering willingly.

On the other hand, we won't forget his disastrous, shameful, embarrassing record , we won't forget our hundreds of missing school girls the weak, incompetent and coward president failed to protect and rescue while his mean, cruel, crude and crass wife ridiculed and abused the victims and their parents.

We won't forget how this coward, insensitive and worthless man jet off to kano to dance while the blood of innocent Nigerians was still wet on the ground in Abuja .

We won't forget how this coward and thoughtless man exonerated terrorists before investigation after scores of Nigerians perished in a bomb blast in Abuja.

We won't forget how how he betrayed Nigerians, our laws and democracy when he not only staged the rigging in ekiti, but also crookedly refused to investigate the incident and punished the culprits even after the same culprits confessed.

We won't forget how the corrupt and lawless president made one of the culprits a minister in Nigeria. That was a slap on democracy and Nigerians in general.

We won't forget how the same weak, cowardly and incompetent president looked the other way while his own wife and the wan he sleeps with insults and threatened Nigerians he swore to protect with violence

We won't forget how this crooked and corrupt president scammed and killed young and unemployed Nigerian job seekers and till today demanded zero accountability on their behalf.

We won't forget that the Naira under this man is N250/Dollar with millions of unemployed graduates.

We won't forget how he supervised the most corrupt and incompetent administration on the surface of the earth...

People like this man you call hero are impeached, disgraced out of office and even prosecuted in lawful, sane and orderly societies..

There's a lot we won't forget and won't hesitate to share with our children and unborn children[/s]...
areasand will you shut upalready
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by Chuksgeo: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2015
OP I disagree with you, although I knew had GEJ won the opposition would have uleashed mayhem but I still disagree with you. Have you forgoten that GEJ granted state pardon to Alamiesighia, and allowed corruptions to boom at will in a democractic government, nonsense he can't be my hero either period
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by jpphilips(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
mcdokwe:
I have been in Nigeria for quite a while and it beats me how a people can be so insensitive, attention seeking and never know when to give up.

I have always tried to stay away from political discus especially when it is difficult to be objective or expect that the other party tries to be, no matter how little.

Oby Ezekwesili is one woman who has had her chance to build Nigeria, how much she was able to impact on the polity is a topic for another day.

She obviously, like most of us, wanted to hold on and remain in the political space and especially considering the fact that her party was still in power. But Uncle Joe wouldn't have any of that and that explains her fighting from the other side (very understandable)

She had done her best in trying to ridicule the Presidency especially using her bring back our girls campaign. Not my business.

She had openly identified with the opposition. Understandable

But she doesn't have the right to choose whom our heroes are.

Our lives are not lived on the TV and might not worth anything to her other than a veiled advocacy which of course would be belated. So we choose our hero who made sure nothing happened to us.

After the conduct of the Presidential Elections, a lot of us, Corp Members, Market women, Christians living in the north (even where they are majority) slept with our eyes open, looked back with every step thrown, left our known residents, closed down our businesses, avoided a lot of places, vowed not to be part of of the elections anymore due to the obvious danger should GEJ do what Oby and those she worked for do just to win an election.

Our lives were in danger, our investments stood the risk of being torched by irate un enlightened followers who do not understand. How a democracy works.

But this man decided not to let all these happen, he didn't use the tools at his disposal to ensure he remains there and when he lost, he didn't cry on national TV wiping up sentiments and threatening to bring down the heavens, he didn't wait for people to act first and cause mayhem which off course would have been replied, he acted first.

He conceded defeat and on time, no protests that would have led to the loss of lives, all the fears were allayed and the known violence that would have followed if the result turned the other way averted.

So GEJ is my hero, and that of a thousand folks whose being and well-being were threatened.
He doesn't have to be yours given that you were made irrelevant in his government, he doesn't have to be yours since your loyalty unquestionably lies the other way, he just doesn't have to be your hero but don't tell us whom our hero should be.

#GEJMyHero
#GEJdnewface of democratic Nigeria

Chronicles of a looser, I ask you, what options does Jonathan have the moment he lost that election?

It is 4yrs now since the post election debacle, how many of those murderers did Jonathan bring to justice?
You were actually scared of Jonathan’s failure not the other way round, if all the murderers were rounded up and sent to jail, will you have cause to worry?

Jonathan failed you in all ramifications and you dare call him your hero?

You are just a brain dead mediocre trying to justify his campaign funds you squandered. Thieves.
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by jpphilips(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Moheat:

And your point is??
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by stronger: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
hush15:

And what did Jonathan do o. Anti- Jonathan, what did he do? Did he kill anyone? Did he abuse power? Did he give himself oil well? Or He kidnapped your family? Or he spent your family's money?

Cos I don't understand...

Moreso, what protest does GMB have to make to incite voilence. This where people get it wrong. Assumptions based on false information choked up in your head by the APC retards you have been talking with. I feel sad for this country cos everytime some tries to go good, his actions are often mis-intepreted. Its terrible. It is the ones that don't give a damn bout us that we celebrate and praise. Really terrible.

I am waiting to hear what he did wrong o that no man has done wrong o or worst, that's assuming he even did wrong.

If you say, he didn't do enough is understandable but to say forgive him for the wrongs! Is totally out of point. He still has the cleanest record ever in nigerian history. Don't forget, Buhari was part of a coup and overthrew a sitting government. That is a punishable offence but here he is today with the chance to right his wrong. The corpers that died in the 2011 elections cos the general cried and made inciting comments is still there but here is a man who rather walk away and subdue his pride and you are ranting rubbuish.

I rejoice with Buhari and he has my due respect as the President Elect of this country and I am excited and looking forward to what he has to offer cos he has a lot of convincing to do but his party APC, I will never and never align with. Its a party of saddist, liars, arrongant, power drunk, coward, dishonorable, greedy and selfish people. I strongly suggest Buhari to return back to the CPC.

Let's see what happens to them in the next four years. I got my eyes on you APC.

See Fayose, during elections comported himself and delivered on his electoral promises. Whereas, Ameachi and Rochas harassing and causing chaos in their state. The person I expected to forment trouble even behaved more than any APC governor. Useless party.

*applause applause*

I am glad you could get all that out of your system! Do you feel better now? Need some more therapy? I know a fine psychologist! Or you could do a bit of Rehab yeah? delusional anonymous. . . . great! after all of that, take a cold drink, go on vacation, get the HURT of GEJ losing out of your system and read my ORIGINAL post! It answers all your rants.

Until you do that, I won't waste anymore keystrokes on you! Got it?
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by stronger: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Moheat:

Crying baby! abeg leave GEJ for us. He is our hero and if it doesn't go down well with you look for a nearby transformer and hug it.

Hahahahahahahahaah. . It's not my fault that GEJ was kicked out na!

he was just too incompetent, dumb and outright clueless. If he didn't concede, we would have Gbagboed him STRAIGHT!!!
hahahaha. . sickos like you are the reason he sat there with a clueless face thinking he was doing a great job!

If it makes you sleep at night, GEJ is the greatest human being that ever lived! Happy now?

Good. off you go! Go play with your dolls!
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by mcdokwe(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2021
abuchilag:
What impact did Oby Ezekwesili make when she was in power under OBJ? Yes the BBOG campaign showed some level of sincerity at the initial stage....all of a sudden it became a tool of distraction.

No wahala...she has earned her shirt in GMB's cabinet...we will put her on the spot light and see how she will perform.

Madam Oby, Nigerians are watching you in 3D.
#Nigerians are watching Oby in 3D#

Did she?
Re: Dear Oby, A People Have The Right To Choose Their Hero by Omooba77: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
stronger:

Great! he's the greatest hero EVER!! Hope you can now sleep well at night? I'm happy to be of help. grin

Hope you are enjoying your change!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.