Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (86287 Views)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:
Whether the office is recognised or not, its none of my business

I'm watching and waiting for buhari to make 1 NGN equal to 1 USD and also stabilize world oil price
seconded!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by ionsman: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sorry to be so negative, but I can't help but notice how this woman does whatever buhari says, even if its nt good. she's like his robot.
where was she in 2011? why did buhari bring her out now(2015)? he doesn't know that her kind heart ness, beauty, brain and manner was part of what helped him win this election undecided behind every successful man, there's a woman! if there's one thing he should learn from gej, its supporting women. we are in 2015, not 1989! women are human beings and should be respected. any man who does not respect women will never get my respect!
one, more thing... the office of the first lady is in our constitution Mr buhari, don't start ruining dis opportunity bfor they swear u in on may. I just pity ur wife. if I were her, I would av divorced u a decade ago.
#NoTime4Rubbish angry
Stop taking crack.

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Raxxye(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
If the office is not in the constitution, we are going write a new constitution and create one for you. First lady you must be!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by ayukdaboss(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sorry to be so negative, but I can't help but notice how this woman does whatever buhari says, even if its nt good. she's like his robot.
where was she in 2011? why did buhari bring her out now(2015)? he doesn't know that her kind heart ness, beauty, brain and manner was part of what helped him win this election undecided behind every successful man, there's a woman! if there's one thing he should learn from gej, its supporting women. we are in 2015, not 1989! women are human beings and should be respected. any man who does not respect women will never get my respect!
one, more thing... the office of the first lady is in our constitution Mr buhari, don't start ruining dis opportunity bfor they swear u in on may. I just pity ur wife. if I were her, I would av divorced u a decade ago.
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

You can never be her, so? undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

I'm watching and waiting for buhari to make 1 NGN equal to 1 USD and also stabilize world oil price
I been wan follow u wait but eh,the kind grey wey go grow for your pubic area eh

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by igbsam(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Aisha Buhari is not fine at all at all...she only have puff-puff cheeks even PEJ at Aisha's age would have looked stunning as she has always been.... This Aisha-craze and ass-licking is getting sickening by the nano-second to say the least. Tomorrow focus will shift to Zahara,then the vicious cycle of craze and ass-licking before we go down to the Osinbades and their fame mongering brats..

someone pls give this guy jegaquin...his behaviour on here is getting out of hand. His hatred for GMB will climax and make him run mad soon

24 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by dre11(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Aisha Buhari is not fine at all at all...she only have puff-puff cheeks even PEJ at Aisha's age would have looked stunning as she has always been.... This Aisha-craze and ass-licking is getting sickening by the nano-second to say the least. Tomorrow focus will shift to Zahara,then the vicious cycle of craze and ass-licking before we go down to the Osinbades and their fame mongering brats..

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote
author=EroticAngelina post=32322029]sorry to be so negative, but I can't
help but notice how this woman does whatever buhari says, even if its
nt good. she's like his robot.
where was she in 2011? why did buhari bring her out now(2015)? he
doesn't know that her kind heart ness, beauty, brain and manner was part
of what helped him win this election undecided behind every successful man,
there's a woman! if there's one thing he should learn from gej, its
supporting women. we are in 2015, not 1989! women are human beings and
should be respected. any man who does not respect women will never get
my respect!
one, more thing... the office of the first lady is in our constitution
Mr buhari, don't start ruining dis opportunity bfor they swear u in on
may. I just pity ur wife. if I were her, I would av divorced u a decade
ago.
#NoTime4Rubbish angry[/quote] Babe u dy vex oh,lolz.
am frm the north buh am a big fan of GEj. Angelina office of the 1st Lady is NEVER in our constitution.go Google Nigeria 1999 constitution,we hv no office for the 1st Lady,some of our president jus adopted it for there own selfish reasons.so there Buhari is doing the right thing by nt giving 1st Lady Office.

Hw u doin.smiley

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Kolade354(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry
Show me where their is Office of the First lady in our constituition or Hold your peace till Jesus comes.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by millionboi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Horus:
Dis sld b d 1st lady nt dat olosho

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Brightology2(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Poo
midolian:
E dey constitution or not...Aisha na my first lady.

So sweet and lovely like she wasn't made from dust..pure smile like the driven snow..bright eyes like the maiduguri sun..diction and eloquence like muaaaaah*

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by theV0ice: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
midolian:

So sweet and lovely like she wasn't made from dust..pure smile like the driven snow..bright eyes like the maiduguri sun..diction and eloquence like muaaaaah*

Bros hold break dia shocked

All these adjectives for Aisha?? shocked

I know you support GMB but now I don begin suspect u. Hope GMB is safe o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Sigo86(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

[b][/b]JARGONS!!!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by hardbody: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=Activa post=32323825]

Where u dey get these rumours from?

E make sense to stabilize world oil price? Or make dollar equal to dollar in 4 yrs?

Make una softly softly dey pread rumours o[/quote

Is it you never had light or you did not follow the hollow promises or you want to live in self denial like the rest? Let me remind you. He promised to deal with BH, stabilize oil price, equate N to US $. Osinbajo said he will give us 20,000 megawattz in 2 months.

The fickle minded Nigerians applauded all these promises and at every turn called GEJ clueless. The chicken is yet to come to roost. After May 29...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by tee234: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
@eroticangelina I don't think dis kind of statement should be comin out of a 21st century woman. I feel ashamed readin dis as a lady. Pls lets do not dis election wahala bring down our morals. Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by idupaul: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
midolian:

See wetin pittance de cause
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Brightology2(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Scrab d comment trow it 2 d waste bin straight
ChinemeOkpan:
While we acknowledge that there no provisions for the title of the 'first lady' in the Nigerian constitution, It will be nice for Nigerians to see a well behaved and honestly a more beautiful face representing Nigerian women.

This will thankfully be contrary to the disgraceful and disastrous episode Nigerians went through under Mama Peace.

Regardless, Aisha Buhari has to fully understand that Nigerians did not vote for Mr and Mrs Buhari; we voted for General Buhari and she has to understand that fact and act accordingly

I trust that the General will never allow anyone to usurp his authority! Jonathan's failure as President was largely due to his uncontrollable wife
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by 9jatatafo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
This one is none of my business, let him stop Boko Haram, bring back our girls, make NGN1 to USD1 and stop kwarapshun. Chikena

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

Upon on all the rubbish wey u type u get two likes undecided mumu

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by midolian(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
theV0ice:

Bros hold break dia shocked

All these adjectives for Aisha?? shocked

I know yiu support GMB but now I don begin suspect u. Hope GMB is safe o cheesy cheesy
lol..GMB is vey safe
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Responsible lady smiley ..am for Gej tho but am really sure this couple mean well for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by istorenig(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
gringringrin
you are committing treason.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by oluwafemi113(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

Be rest assure we'll deliver all what we promised angry
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by PrettyPrisca(f): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
I'm watching and waiting for buhari to make 1 NGN equal to 1 USD and also stabilize world oil price[/quote]
You wan spoil market for yahoo boyz...lol
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

I am always bewildered when people like you talk like your brain is undergoing repairs. Didn't the APC deny the rumours that GMB said he'll make $1 equal to #1. Yet fools like you haven't learnt the act of been a successful opposition team from Tinubu!

People like you will talk first before thinking through what you have said. Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Rilwayne001: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
midolian:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by femialiu(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

She campaigned 4 GMB in 2011...she even hosted a fund raising dinner...d only issue is that GMB campaign in 2011 was really popular SW..

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by UpLoyo: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:

If you get mama make you upload her picture so we can compare, if not u no get sisters upload so we can see your sister is halle berry, idiot Bunch of sore losers you can go drink poison for all we care.

Bring your mama, sister and wife picture, abi you now wan share?

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=hardbody post=32324337][/quote]

Shebi na u get light.

Provide proofs na

Na only mad man go promise to make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar na.

Does it make sense to stabilize world oil price?

I dey wait for your proof o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.