Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (86291 Views)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by godwil114(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Buari na bastard in no get any ideal of development

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Ijebulogic(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Only a President that lacks empathy and is disconnected from the pains of his citizens would spend a single kobo on "the office of the First Lady" Buhari is a serious man; no time for rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Filmewell(f): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
any man that becomes the president his family automatically becomes the first family his wife the first lady. na itibolibo dey worry ndi ugwu. all these talk na make us believe gmb has repented. dont worry we are watching sebi peoole dey backslide. i doubt him own no go reach 6months.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by sambiyi(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=aieromon post=32322089]Buhari,hijab this woman oh. I no go tell you again lipsrsealed[/quot

Do you want to marry her or kidnap her?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by darlenese(f): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aisha is just an average looking lady, Nigerians should stop exaggerating about her looks, making it look as if Nigerian women are ugly cry.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Incredibledjay(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Buhari abeg no try am if u no want make al women 4 9ja begin dey swear 4 u.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by successhunter: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
nerodenero:
While Mama Pieces desperately wanted to keep that title for another four years,Aisha seems unconcerned. Mama Pieces would be like 'Aisha,this pretence you are sharing, diaris God ogrin'. Different strokes for different folks!

cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Abbey2sam(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=38pt]that's my first lady, showing her off to my white friends wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by UpLoyo: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sorry to be so negative, but I can't help but notice how this woman does whatever buhari says, even if its nt good. she's like his robot.
where was she in 2011? why did buhari bring her out now(2015)? he doesn't know that her kind heart ness, beauty, brain and manner was part of what helped him win this election undecided behind every successful man, there's a woman! if there's one thing he should learn from gej, its supporting women. we are in 2015, not 1989! women are human beings and should be respected. any man who does not respect women will never get my respect!
one, more thing... the office of the first lady is in our constitution Mr buhari, don't start ruining dis opportunity bfor they swear u in on may. I just pity ur wife. if I were her, I would av divorced u a decade ago.
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

Thank goodness he didn't marry a knuckle head like you that will become another embarrassment of a first day grin. You just pity a woman that just became the first lady of a 170million people country. You must be believing your own hype...lol. By the way who knows you and gives a damn about your opinion again? Sorry to burst your burble, actually I'm not...you are a nobody in the schemes of her life, so kindly take a seat at the very back and shut your trap or go divorce the unfortunate guy that might have married you but I know you are not actually a woman. But you get my drift....

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by 2thpick: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
and how did u know that? u were there with him, or u were the one dat sent them to ruin him??
I'm sure u'd be proud to tell people dat ur country ain't got no first lady undecided and after they be preaching democracy mtchew.
lady read and understand before you comment. There's going to be a firstlady there won't be the office of a first lady. Because that's the way it should be (by constitution) and so it is for many countries even America. We dint vote mr and mrs buhari

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by ayrahmon: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
abeg o! no dey toast my first lady o
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Texcoco(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
UpLoyo:

[s]If you get mama make you upload her picture so we can compare, if not u no get sisters upload so we can see your sister is halle berry, idiot Bunch of sore losers you can go drink poison for all we care.

Bring your mama, sister and wife picture, abi you now wan share?[/s] My mama wor-wor die

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by efilefun(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
why must you accommodate so much hatred within you chaiii i bow for you ooo well thats a younger pic of mama piss and am sure you cant compare both of them
Texcoco:
Aisha Buhari is not fine at all at all...she only have puff-puff cheeks even PEJ at Aisha's age would have looked stunning as she has always been.... This Aisha-craze and ass-licking is getting sickening by the nano-second to say the least. Tomorrow focus will shift to Zahara,then the vicious cycle of craze and ass-licking before we go down to the Osinbades and their fame mongering brats..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by darediamond(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
For where? You think those Oil crazy British anD Americans who cospired against GEJ using some corrupt but celebrated elements in Nigeria like OBJ will allow that to happen?
Ask Putin of Russia how far, he'll tell you how long it's been.
Buhari made Empty promise about making a dollar equal naira because the culture to make that haappen have bé truncated long time ago and he himself too was part of the destruction too.
Rome was and can never bé built in a day.
Wait How many well developed and funded research centres do we have in Nigeria?
Are the ones in esistence functioning rigth now?
You. Wanna make a dollar equall a naira but ordinary tooth pick is still beign imported!
You are still importing cars!
Your power sector is nothing to write home about!
Instead of exporting finished agro-products rigth now you are exporting raw agro-products!
Instead of exporting Finished products made from your mineral resources like Gold which the Chineese are comming down here to cart away day in day out, yu are still selling them Raw!
Can he even really figth down the REAL people that made naira so weak to there benefits which there Great Grand Father is IBB??

Time will tell.
datguru:
Whether the office is recognised or not, its none of my business

I'm watching and waiting for buhari to make 1 NGN equal to 1 USD and also stabilize world oil price
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by akanbiaa(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

I'm watching and waiting for buhari to make 1 NGN equal to 1 USD and also stabilize world oil price
since you did not vote for him why the expectations?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Ownfag(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

datguru:

datguru:

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by bcreamz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sorry to be so negative, but I can't help but notice how this woman does whatever buhari says, even if its nt good. she's like his robot.
where was she in 2011? why did buhari bring her out now(2015)? he doesn't know that her kind heart ness, beauty, brain and manner was part of what helped him win this election undecided behind every successful man, there's a woman! if there's one thing he should learn from gej, its supporting women. we are in 2015, not 1989! women are human beings and should be respected. any man who does not respect women will never get my respect!
one, more thing... the office of the first lady is in our constitution Mr buhari, don't start ruining dis opportunity bfor they swear u in on may. I just pity ur wife. if I were her, I would av divorced u a decade ago.
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

i wonder how your bf cope with you.....do u even knw the implication of divorce..... i think you need to see a GP.
going by your profile,you already melting for some1,u shouldnt even be talkn here.

B***ch

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by successhunter: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Aisha Buhari is not fine at all at all...she only have puff-puff cheeks even PEJ at Aisha's age would have looked stunning as she has always been.... This Aisha-craze and ass-licking is getting sickening by the nano-second to say the least. Tomorrow focus will shift to Zahara,then the vicious cycle of craze and ass-licking before we go down to the Osinbades and their fame mongering brats..

undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by holyokoto(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

That will not be possible
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by monitoragent: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Should the incoming government of M uhammadu Bulgaria introduce the office of the first lady, then there is a situation of double standard as he has vowed to expunge such from the system old governance. Only then will I believe he sis ready to . Tackle the widespread and endemic level of corruption in nigeria's system of governance
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by demandtruth: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

The election has come and gone. There's no more debate necessary
A winner has emerged, deal with it

Stop deviating and pretending you don't know the truth. Hatred will
just eat you up; all your positive energy will be eating up because
of declining mental alertness.

Make love truly rule your heart, afterall, Gej is not dying over
the loss. Why you?

Stop hiding under all these pain. delete the hatred. Live.

Nigeria is on the verge of a positive new dawn. Make yourself available
contribute your quota.

Live for tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by major466(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
No doubt Nigerian women will have a tough time in Buhari's government. Change indeed.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Scatterboss(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:

Ahahaha. Ichidodo, suicide is sure for you. Continue...lol

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by successhunter: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
and how did u know that? u were there with him, or u were the one dat sent them to ruin him??
I'm sure u'd be proud to tell people dat ur country ain't got no first lady undecided and after they be preaching democracy mtchew.

Do you know what the constitution says about office of the first lady?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Dottore: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=14pt]
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry
[size]

Who be this crappy attention seeking hen?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by holyokoto(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

You make sense o, Is because of this Woman I voted Buhari with all my Guys for Benue o, I tell u

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Ralphlauren(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

I'm watching and waiting for buhari to make 1 NGN equal to 1 USD
and also stabilize world oil price

If you can show us proof where and when buhari made that statement, you stand a chance to win millions.

https://www.nairaland.com/2234393/pay-nairalander-n500-000

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
midolian:
E dey constitution or not...Aisha na my first lady.

So sweet and lovely like she wasn't made from dust..pure smile like the driven snow..bright eyes like the maiduguri sun..diction and eloquence like muaaaaah*
D arrow wey Sai Gaskiya go shoot u still dey undergo heatin process 4 blacksmith hand grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by greall12(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Must u comment enemy of progress

datguru:

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Brugo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

The office of the first lady is in our constitution? Which constitution created that office? Why do people embarrass themselves like this?

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by vikkeee(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
what is your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.