Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (86286 Views)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by simdam500(m): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Well said aisha. Pej made that post look like in another four years, first ladies should be voted in too... Fvck her!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by swimcash(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
CecyAdrian:

U know,i would really appreciate it if u can kindly provide the link where Buhari said that.
Thanks

I dnt get it how you people enjoy spreading lies around
..lol, its obvious u dnt watch foreign stations....na Ait u dey watch abi? he said so durin one of his campaign.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by datribune: 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sorry to be so negative, but I can't help but notice how this woman does whatever buhari says, even if its nt good. she's like his robot.
where was she in 2011? why did buhari bring her out now(2015)? he doesn't know that her kind heart ness, beauty, brain and manner was part of what helped him win this election undecided behind every successful man, there's a woman! if there's one thing he should learn from gej, its supporting women. we are in 2015, not 1989! women are human beings and should be respected. any man who does not respect women will never get my respect!
one, more thing... the office of the first lady is in our constitution Mr buhari, don't start ruining dis opportunity bfor they swear u in on may. I just pity ur wife. if I were her, I would av divorced u a decade ago.
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

U would like her if u ar a negative person who approves of overbearing women wit bad behavior. Madam Piss is power drunk & overly controlling. Her efforts in d campaigns was because she needed d 1st ladyship even more than Jonathan needed d Presidency. She's a political liability to her husband who because of his weakness continues to condone her shockingly bad behaviour. Believe me, her callousness in d "diaris god o" saga is my personal reason for not voting GEJ. She's also d main cause of d genesis of GEJ's political problems - his rift wit Amaechi.
She sealed her husband's political fate in some areas of our country due to her loose talk & lack of political correctnesss. We don't need an "agbero" or "area mama" type of 1st lady. It's about time we get a first lady in there that acts like a first lady. #AishaBuhari

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by baddo11(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2015
datguru:
Whether the office is recognised or not, its none of my business

I'm watching and waiting for buhari to make 1 NGN equal to 1 USD and also stabilize world oil price
study hard and get to d top level so dat wen GMB fail den u can do the undo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by mizkeleke(f): 12:34am On Apr 04, 2015
I think wats really important is performing well and not d title itself.

I trust her sha cos she z gat beauty, poise and brains.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 04, 2015
datguru:

I'm watching and waiting for buhari to make 1 NGN equal to 1 USD and also stabilize world oil price

Stop being deliberately stoopid in a bid to justify ur paymasters. Show me where buhari said he will make 1usd equal to 1naira or forever remain dumb!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by nortcentrallord(m): 1:14am On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:
E dey constitution or not...Aisha na my first lady.

So sweet and lovely like she wasn't made from dust..pure smile like the driven snow..bright eyes like the maiduguri sun..diction and eloquence like muaaaaah*

A true northern beauty in all ramification. I like that part that in the pix where you said a beautifull woman with good English but it leaves me wandering about the husband's English sad
What will be his contributions to world class meeting of heads of states? Am not talking rehearsed speech. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by nortcentrallord(m): 1:23am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes I'm not her. I'm a different kind of woman. its men like u who treat women like animals. cross-eyed monkey.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy that "cross-eyed monkey" u just called that hausa dude now sets me laughing like d sound produced from a car wid'a Bleep-ed up engine grin grin grin. The kinda sound you hear when 50cent in those days intro'z Gigigigigiigigi Unit... grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nwaneri83(m): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2015
my eyes is watching the change he we effect
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by prettyboi1(m): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sorry to be so negative, but I can't help but notice how this woman does whatever buhari says, even if its nt good. she's like his robot.
where was she in 2011? why did buhari bring her out now(2015)? he doesn't know that her kind heart ness, beauty, brain and manner was part of what helped him win this election undecided behind every successful man, there's a woman! if there's one thing he should learn from gej, its supporting women. we are in 2015, not 1989! women are human beings and should be respected. any man who does not respect women will never get my respect!
one, more thing... the office of the first lady is in our constitution Mr buhari, don't start ruining dis opportunity bfor they swear u in on may. I just pity ur wife. if I were her, I would av divorced u a decade ago.
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

Office of the first lady in our constitution? Where please?

Buhari saying that under his government the "office" of the first lady won't exist does not mean that his wife won't be Nigeria's first lady. It only means that there's no official office for it, therefore no salaries or payroll or finances can/would be officially allocated to the non-existent office. Whatever his wife, our first lady does would be mostly non-governmental rather than side-president. Stella Obasanjo was our first lady, she was not in competition with president Obasanjo yet she was respected. The long and short is that the first lady is more of an iconic and supporting figure rather than a vice president and because she does not have an official role in government, government issues and finances are not her responsibilities. I hope you understand it?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by tsdarkside(m): 1:38am On Apr 04, 2015
their is no such thing as first lady..man and woman are one...period............ angry angry angry angry

this is a homosexual practise.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by DjQris(m): 2:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Beautiful first lady......first lady do di do di do....odikwa tyt, oya #woju oooo.....lolzz
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

Yaaawwwwwnnnnnn........
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Jaypea98: 2:31am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
and how did u know that? u were there with him, or u were the one dat sent them to ruin him??
I'm sure u'd be proud to tell people dat ur country ain't got no first lady undecided and after they be preaching democracy mtchew.
You sound like you know it all. How many times have you heard of America's first lady or Russia's first lady? huh but yet they still execute their functions in terms ofp being the voice of the women of their respective
nations
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Jaypea98: 2:32am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
and how did u know that? u were there with him, or u were the one dat sent them to ruin him??
I'm sure u'd be proud to tell people dat ur country ain't got no first lady undecided and after they be preaching democracy mtchew.
You sound like you know it all. How many times have you heard of the office of America's first lady or Russia's first lady? huh but yet they still execute their functions in terms ofp being the voice of the women of their respective
nations
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by BluStreak(m): 2:51am On Apr 04, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
While we acknowledge that there no provisions for the title of the 'first lady' in the Nigerian constitution, It will be nice for Nigerians to see a well behaved and honestly a more beautiful face representing Nigerian women.

This will thankfully be contrary to the disgraceful and disastrous episode Nigerians went through under Mama Peace.

Regardless, Aisha Buhari has to fully understand that Nigerians did not vote for Mr and Mrs Buhari; we voted for General Buhari and she has to understand that fact and act accordingly

I trust that the General will never allow anyone to usurp his authority! Jonathan's failure as President was largely due to his uncontrollable wife

Gbam! Finito! You talk am finish!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by neocortex: 2:53am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

It is slave mentality, that is how women are treated up there , no say , no opinion, no ambition.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Horus(m): 3:08am On Apr 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qh71mpSot8

[size=15pt]Interview with Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari[/size]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Google63:

You are getting this all wrong, hence the bitterness in your tone. it's not like there won't be a First Lady, but there won't be the office of the First Lady which is unconstitutional.. Most developed countries don't have the office, so I'll be proud to tell people my country doesn't have too
oh I thought wrongly then.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2015
valinda:
f00L
dog
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 04, 2015
bcreamz:

i wonder how your bf cope with you.....do u even knw the implication of divorce..... i think you need to see a GP.
going by your profile,you already melting for some1,u shouldnt even be talkn here.

B***ch
useless human being. not everybody is as foolish as u are. son of a bitchhh
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 04, 2015
UpLoyo:

Thank goodness he didn't marry a knuckle head like you that will become another embarrassment of a first day grin. You just pity a woman that just became the first lady of a 170million people country. You must be believing your own hype...lol. By the way who knows you and gives a damn about your opinion again? Sorry to burst your burble, actually I'm not...you are a nobody in the schemes of her life, so kindly take a seat at the very back and shut your trap or go divorce the unfortunate guy that might have married you but I know you are not actually a woman. But you get my drift....
I would never even marry a man like him. and if u didn't care abt my comment, y quote me? silly shrek.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Cvesta(m): 4:03am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry
Can You Kindly Quote The Section Of The Constitution That Has It Embedded?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by porka: 4:07am On Apr 04, 2015
We've heard this before.

Obasanjo said a similar thing and then surreptitiously brought Stella in full-time as 'First Lady'

We wait and see.

It could be part of 'Islamization' of Nigeria. To relegate women totally to the background - in 'ba shiga' style.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by totorimi: 4:19am On Apr 04, 2015
THERE IS NO PLACE FOR WOMEN IN THIS GOVERNMENT. THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR HUSBANDS BEDROOM AND KITCHEN.

PROPER DRESSING BY MAKING SURE NO FLESH IS EXPOSED IS MANDATORY IN THIS GOVERNMENT.

YOU CANT WRITE RUBBISH OR SAY NONSENSE ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR NEWEPAPER. THIS IS A NO NONSENSE REGIME.

FINALLY WOMEN MUST RESPECT MEN AND NO HUGGING OF ANOTHER MAN"S WIFE IN THE PUBLIC LIKE OBJ DID TO MADAM EZEKWESILI., IT CAN COST YOU YOUR MANHOOD.

BE WARNED FROM MAY 29. THE GAME PLAN CHANGES.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Babe u dy vex oh,lolz.
am frm the north buh am a big fan of GEj. Angelina office of the 1st Lady is NEVER in our constitution.go Google Nigeria 1999 constitution,we hv no office for the 1st Lady,some of our president jus adopted it for there own selfish reasons.so there Buhari is doing the right thing by nt giving 1st Lady Office.

Hw u doin.smiley
its not rite to me tho. women should also be accepted and have office too!
I'm not fine, I'm actually in the hospital. hw u?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Upon on all the rubbish wey u type u get two likes undecided mumu
worthless bitchh
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by foliks(f): 5:09am On Apr 04, 2015
aieromon:
Buhari,hijab this woman oh. I no go tell you again lipsrsealed
o

I agree wth u o, dis woman too fine to be left unprotected o
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 04, 2015
datguru:

Hehehehehehehehehehehe am also waiting for him to capture the ISIS and Al Queda leaders.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Menace2Society(m): 5:16am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes I'm not her. I'm a different kind of woman. its men like u who treat women like animals. cross-eyed monkey.
Are u Ibo?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Menace2Society:
Are u Ibo?
yes
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Ewuro4: 5:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Feminists won't like this for sure. I see they've already misconstrued the message.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.