Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (86284 Views)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by CecyAdrian(f): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:
Whether the office is recognised or not, its none of my business

I'm watching and waiting for buhari to make 1 NGN equal to 1 USD and also stabilize world oil price
U know,i would really appreciate it if u can kindly provide the link where Buhari said that.
Thanks

I dnt get it how you people enjoy spreading lies around
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nimrod81: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=EroticAngelina post=32322029]sorry to be so negative, but I can't help but notice how this woman does whatever buhari says, even if its nt good. she's like his robot.
where was she in 2011? why did buhari bring her out now(2015)? he doesn't know that her kind heart ness, beauty, brain and manner was part of what helped him win this election undecided behind every successful man, there's a woman! if there's one thing he should learn from gej, its supporting women. we are in 2015, not 1989! women are human beings and should be respected. any man who does not respect women will never get my respect!
one, more thing... the office of the first lady is in our constitution Mr buhari, don't start ruining dis opportunity bfor they swear u in on may. I just pity ur wife. if I were her, I would av divorced u a decade ago.
she is okay with it.. She is a good wife and a great person... Respectful and submissive to
her husband... She is happy too...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Precioussilas10: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sorry to be so negative, but I can't help but notice how this woman does whatever buhari says, even if its nt good. she's like his robot.
where was she in 2011? why did buhari bring her out now(2015)? he doesn't know that her kind heart ness, beauty, brain and manner was part of what helped him win this election undecided behind every successful man, there's a woman! if there's one thing he should learn from gej, its supporting women. we are in 2015, not 1989! women are human beings and should be respected. any man who does not respect women will never get my respect!
one, more thing... the office of the first lady is in our constitution Mr buhari, don't start ruining dis opportunity bfor they swear u in on may. I just pity ur wife. if I were her, I would av divorced u a decade ago.
#NoTime4Rubbish angry
Feminist na hm u be but men dey respect women na.woman no fit be man sha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by valinda(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sorry to be so negative, but I can't help but notice how this woman does whatever buhari says, even if its nt good. she's like his robot.
#NoTime4Rubbish angry
f00L

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by freecocoa(f): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
I thought I was over thinking it.

Oh! Well.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by omenka(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
istorenig:
you are committing treason.
By just smiling??

Lmao. Even Kim Jong Un nor go approve.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by midolian(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

D arrow wey Sai Gaskiya go shoot u still dey undergo heatin process 4 blacksmith hand grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pls, Patience Jonathan is OK. Just because she can't speak English, she is now bad. Naw wah o. As long as she stood by her husband no shaking. Next election I won't miss voting.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Aikaybadex(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Aisha Buhari is not fine at all at all...she only have puff-puff cheeks even PEJ at Aisha's age would have looked stunning as she has always been.... This Aisha-craze and ass-licking is getting sickening by the nano-second to say the least. Tomorrow focus will shift to Zahara,then the vicious cycle of craze and ass-licking before we go down to the Osinbades and their fame mongering brats..
....all u just said is bullshit

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by inosend: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now, this is what i call a first lady, not that haughty thing in the form of payshay. Gej is good at heart but pej had been his greatest undoing.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by XRAY21(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Activa:

Where u dey get these rumours from?

E make sense to stabilize world oil price? Or make dollar equal to dollar in 4 yrs?

Make una softly softly dey spread rumours o
na him talk am na
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by kayalla(f): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
midolian:
E dey constitution or not...Aisha na my first lady.

So sweet and lovely like she wasn't made from dust..pure smile like the driven snow..bright eyes like the maiduguri sun..diction and eloquence like muaaaaah*

okay! wait for it: campaign is over na now we go see their real personality. when she will start to use the "mumu remote" anyhow.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Change2015(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
jahbiz:
judging by ur tones. How can ur type b a good 1st lady, a role model even if u av opportunity to b @all?

You didn't ask that ignorant child just where in the constitution they mention office or responsibilities of the first lady? I'm tired of these empty bitter vessels o!

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by appini: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

I'm watching and waiting for buhari to make 1 NGN equal to 1 USD and also stabilize world oil price

I am only interested in the generation and distribution of 20.000 megawatts of electricity within one year as promised by Osinbanjo.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by cocokiller1(f): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Maybe it's eye service. How many ladies won't like to enjoy the respect and recognition that comes with the title?
I wonder o
I tire 4 ol these hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by tefoko: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry
That's why you can never be her,girls like you are the ones who never submit totally to the wishes of their husbands.Its your type that's always forming women's activist.Tell me what she would gain by divorcing buhari?will she marry your brother?.Well i don't blame you,you are a lady that's why you are thinking this way.I want you to tell the house where your own constitution states that there should be a first lady's office? angry

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by chemister96(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

Like seriously...... comment looks to me like a personal issue/attack.
ok...what section of our constitution did you find that the office of the First Lady is recognised? Kindly enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by jaykaylegend(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Aisha Buhari is not fine at all at all...she only have puff-puff cheeks even PEJ at Aisha's age would have looked stunning as she has always been.... This Aisha-craze and ass-licking is getting sickening by the nano-second to say the least. Tomorrow focus will shift to Zahara,then the vicious cycle of craze and ass-licking before we go down to the Osinbades and their fame mongering brats..
dude, i know you are still pained that you will continue to hear about GMB and his *very beautiful* wife for the next 4 years. Just take heart.. Your mama patience will still be in Otuoke or okrika whenever you want to see her!!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by jomoh: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

Erm miss eroticAngelina. There's no provision for first lady in the constitution. Its just a title with no certificate.

BTW Buhari no go even marry u in d first place cos

1. You go kill d daura old soldier with s*x
2. Your name is too corrupt for him to contend with.

grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Mrvinn(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

na dream u day ooo...it's not in buhari's hand to stabilize the world oil prize... neither is it in his hand you reverse the exchange rate of naira to dollars as it were in the early 1980s...wake up my friend...
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by appini: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Activa:

Shebi na u get light.

Provide proofs na

Na only mad man go promise to make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar na.

Does it make sense to stabilize world oil price?

I dey wait for your proof o

Are you indirectly saying Buhari head nor correct? Because "Baba one chance" made all this promises during his campaigns
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by sambisa5: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
midolian:
E dey constitution or not...Aisha na my first lady.

So sweet and lovely like she wasn't made from dust..pure smile like the driven snow..bright eyes like the maiduguri sun..diction and eloquence like muaaaaah*

bla bla bla
just SMH
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by grandlexuz(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes I'm not her. I'm a different kind of woman. its men like u who treat women like animals. cross-eyed monkey.

I be want give you a piece of my hunger dis nyte. However afta I look your profile deh way yu take fine make me change my mind.. Chai you fine oh! So i go just swallow the bomb way i want give you better make the bomb kill me than for kill you.. That said your mouth na pepper!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Google63(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
and how did u know that? u were there with him, or u were the one dat sent them to ruin him??
I'm sure u'd be proud to tell people dat ur country ain't got no first lady undecided and after they be preaching democracy mtchew.
You are getting this all wrong, hence the bitterness in your tone. it's not like there won't be a First Lady, but there won't be the office of the First Lady which is unconstitutional.. Most developed countries don't have the office, so I'll be proud to tell people my country doesn't have too
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by ibkgab001: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
You are perfectly right Dear
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by datribune: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Change is here. unlike d uncouth, crude & unrefined Shepopotamus, Madam Aisha has d qualities expected of d woman standing at the side of d president.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by swimcash(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry
ur ignorance is amazin.., so d position of first lady is ur problem in dis country? na ur type wey too dey run mouth na him dere bf go turn 2 punchin bag n u no go fit talk. u knw notin abt politics n yet u stil kip typin bullshit. wat causes gej dwnfall was d women dats surround him. aisha buhari is a woman wit class, so u r notin close 2 her. one advice 4 u, "stop hatin.........sum pple just too lyk notice sha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
darlenese:
Aisha is just an average looking lady, Nigerians should stop exaggerating about her looks, making it look as if Nigerian women are ugly cry.

She's above average. If you can't see that, you are consciously telling your mind to see her differently.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Gliding(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
datguru:

Kindly give us a link to where he was quoted as having said this.
Sadly, 147 people liked your post. And these are the youth who are supposed to be independent, fact finding and unbiased.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
darlenese:
Aisha is just an average looking lady, Nigerians should stop exaggerating about her looks, making it look as if Nigerian women are ugly cry.

She's above average. If you can't see that, you are consciously telling your mind to see her differently.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by nephemmy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let's honour this day...good friday.the death of our lord Jesus christ..have mercy lord!! Chai..
Re: Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
#NoTime4Rubbish angry

Please dear, can you point me in the right direction, cos I can't seem to find the office of the first lady in the Nigerian constitution, and I have searched it cover to cover. Am I missing something or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.