Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship (2784 Views)

My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years / Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? / My Girlfriend Is 4years Older Than Me. Pls Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by spellingcheck(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Alexpissu:

It’s not that you are weird…it’s just that everyone else is normal.

Please, take your drugs lipsrsealed

Op, upset is an emotion for those who specific care. I will advise you to move on with your life

alright.

Hope i can continue without your quotes.
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Dorisbest(f): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:

ma'am or miss, am only volunteering to take on this job
smh
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by spellingcheck(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dorisbest:

smh

"syb"
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Dorisbest(f): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:

"syb"
syb
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some of these prophets are not real.
I encountered one few weeks.ago, he met me and started prophesying saying my bf will bring me bad luck and so on, he even lied that he slept with another girl recently which is a lie. You won't believe this man asked me out the second day, he said am God's will for his life, my bf isn't.
When I realized he lied about everything I told him and he immediately removed me from.his whatsapp. He even did worse by giving my number to his friend to ask me out too.
It's just so funny how I first fell for his prophecy.

So long you guys love each other I will advice you take bask.your gf and get married soonest. Don't let any man play on your future. Most of them do Guess work.
She doesn't seem to love her new guy and u urself can't seem to fall in live with another girl.
Get your girl back. U still love eachother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:

Thankx bro.....am the type dat s academically sound to an extent,so the cgpa issue is a small thing but I am findin it difficult to find interest in any girl even wen some girls do show some level of familiarity dis trial moment......just need the scope/method nided for me to adopt in loving anoda girl
Academically sound with your infantile use of the English language! Channel effort to self development
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by VintageCocktail(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
JudismphD:
Academically sound with your infantile use of the English language! Channel effort to self development
Maybe He Is A Scientist That Care More About Numbers--binary,quinary Etc Rather Than Using Some Stewpid Words And Cooking Up An Appealing Sentences.
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Maybe He Is A Scientist That Care More About Numbers--binary,quinary Etc Rather Than Using Some Stewpid Words And Cooking Up An Appealing Sentences.
Yours is worse negating the basic rules of concord. My son will lecture you better as you fail to understand the letter technicalities of the English alpabets.
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by modskiller(m): 12:55am On Apr 13, 2015
@OP, the ball is in your court and the girls'. The issue is not something you should worry on as most of these pastors as fuckiing, I mean super fuckiing fake. Imagine when a pastor told one of his members to go marry an IFA worshiper who drinks like a sober fellow only for the member to regret after having 4 kids for the fellow. Let me teach you a method you can use. Tell your girl to go to the man with fake names and show the so called pastor that it's the names of those who wants her hand in marriage, don't even let your mother in-law know about the fake list, and you see that the man will flop big time. Do not lose your girl for the sake of a modafuckiing fake pastor. The shiit once happened to me and it ain't funny. Just make up a fake list with your girls filled with random names and tell her to go present them to the pastor and see what happens. Come back and thank me later. Or better still, if you love her so much, impregnate her and then let her family do their worse, just let them know that nothing must happen to your baby. In case you need someone to go and make trouble at your in-law's house, please PM me, I'll be glad to be of service.
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by VintageCocktail(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:
Yours is worse negating the basic rules of concord. My son will lecture you better as you fail to understand the letter technicalities of the English alpabets.
Message Passed And Well Understood. Recipient A Bit Head-strong Talking About Technicalities And Concord....What The Hell Are They? Meanwhile I Am Typing With A 3500 Naira Chinco Phone That Doesn't Appreciate Alphabet Whatever You Call It, Can Only Receive Signal When The User Is On Top Something Higher Than Six Feet And Jude With Phd Is Emphasising On Concord Jet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time Table Biography Interview For Miss Nairaland 2015 / What Would You Do If Your Ex Threatens You With Private Pictures? / He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.