Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship (2779 Views)

My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years / Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? / My Girlfriend Is 4years Older Than Me. Pls Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by simplibaba(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
My fellow nairalanders am quite in need of a candid and serious advice cos m presently typing in tears and pains......

I started dating my girlfriend april 3 2011 and everything seems to always work out well for us during our relationship cos she is very supportive in every aspect of my life and same with me to her cos we have always dream of setting up a wonderful family in future immediately we graduate from our respective universities but our love story turn sour last year december when her mum told her to bring the name of her boyfriend cos she can feel it dat we re both serious with each oda having dated for 3years 8months for her to check if we are compartible or not from a pastor and my girlfriend gave her my name.But the outcome of the checkin was dat we re only meant to be friends but not compartible for marriage.she actually cried all night after hearing this that she can't even tell me but her sister told me the truth about what their mum did and av been living a miserable life since then.
she has started dating someone else late january this year but cry daily by caliing me that she is not happy @all with the person she is dating cos she was only using the guy to surpress her pains dat all she want is me and have not also find any happiness in any lady since we both had this issue last year december cos av lost interest in any other lady.

she came back home yestaday from school simply becos today should mark our 4th year of realationship but all she could do is to cry since morning and her mum is standing on we not courting anymore just because of the outcome of the Pastor Prophecy on us..
I just need advice on how I can move on and find happiness in other girls or anyway I can get my girlfriend back into my life ....

Please need serious and urgent advice to this.Thanks
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by missbehave247(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
what are u even saying? Please go true your story line and correct yourself

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by sholikay(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Should in case.
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Take her mother's name to your own pastor.

Ask him if she will make a good ma-inlaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by simplibaba(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
missbehave247:
what are u even saying? Please go true your story line and correct yourself

Not n a good mood while typin buh u can try reading it again
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by simplibaba(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Take her mother's name to your own pastor.

Ask him if she will make a good ma-inlaw.

Thanks but I don't believe in all those stuffs bro
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
dude face ur studies and come out with good cgpa then come back here for good advice..... mean while bone the girl for now and concentrate on future....some pastors deceiving people with there prophecy since 1st century....

A short story.....
A man told a pastor about a lady he wanna marry.... the pastor told him the lady is his wife from heaven.... means they are good to marry each other.... after 4months of marriage there wedding crushed and they both departed.... the man went to the pastor and told him that... but u said we are compatible but the pastor said that's was d voice he received..... from heaven.....

I don't doubt some pastors but I don't belief in prophecy....

u can work things together if both of u love ya selves and nothing will happen.....

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by elantraceey(f): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
All I have say is beware of fake pastors, I'll never allow any man of God dictate such a crucial part of my life when I could ask God myself, the highest I can take from them is just advice .

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Very touching story. This thing call love can shatter a man's life and dreams ehh. My advise is that you move on with your life and accept defeat that you can no longer have this girl to yourself. Should fate brings you two together again in the future then fine. But for now you've to move on.

Before I proceed further, I'm compelled to ask when will all these money grabbing pastors stop destroying relationships? When will people stop seeking for approval from these self professed men of God, who more often than not are hustlers. What happens to seeking the face of God directly? Just look at this now.

I know a broken heart and being hurt from a committed relationship like this is so difficult to deal with. It feels like someone that one loved so much has died. The one person that you relied on the most, your best friend vanished and you're stuck in a world that revolved around them but they are no longer there. It is so hard to move on and not ponder over what happened or what could have been done differently, for in this case it's not your fault. Yet the only thing you can do is move on, time continues and you need to make the best of it. Please take up new hobbies, classes/fun activities, focus on yourself and set goals. Time will mend your broken heart and one day you will wake up and your heart will no longer ache. You may realize someday that this happens for a reason, paving way for a better life and for the one you're destined to be with to locate you.

Realize that everything happens for a reason and the outcome is always good. It's a battle with yourself. You would have to be okay, somewhere in your mind. (I wouldn't say your heart simply because I do know it is hard) You would have to know that if it was meant to be, it'd happen. Memories are dear, and you don't want to lose them. Sadly, you need to know the boundaries of keeping memories dear, and clinging to them. Take the good from what you had with her all these years and reflect on it. Take the bad from the memories you both shared, reflect on it. Then try to make your next (perfect) relationship with this your present experience as your building blocks.

I know I make it sound easy but I'm afraid you have to set your mind and channel your energy to something else. Something that will ease your mind away from her.

Listen to "Not A Bad Thing" by Justin Timberlake - you'll be feeling hopeful after a while! Or if you're feeling vengeful: "What Goes Around Comes Back Around" - Justin Timberlake. All the best bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by simplibaba(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
wilsondave:
dude face ur studies and come out with good cgpa then come back here for good advice..... mean while bone the girl for now and concentrate on future....some pastors deceiving people with there prophecy since 1st century....

A short story.....
A man told a pastor about a lady he wanna marry.... the pastor told him the lady is his wife from heaven.... means they are good to marry each other.... after 4months of marriage there wedding crushed and they both departed.... the man went to the pastor and told him that... but u said we are compatible but the pastor said that's was d voice he received..... from heaven.....

I don't doubt some pastors but I don't belief in prophecy....

u can work things together if both of u love ya selves and nothing will happen.....

Thankx bro.....am the type dat s academically sound to an extent,so the cgpa issue is a small thing but I am findin it difficult to find interest in any girl even wen some girls do show some level of familiarity dis trial moment......just need the scope/method nided for me to adopt in loving anoda girl
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by major466(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
You need to ascertain and figure out whether to continue with the relationship or not. There's no point continuing when the girl in question is in total emotional confusion due to her mother's objection.
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by simplibaba(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Very touching story. This thing call love can shatter a man's life and dreams ehh. My advise is that you move on with your life and accept defeat that you can no longer have this girl to yourself. Should fate brings you two together again in the future then fine. But for now you've to move on.

Before I proceed further, I'm compelled to ask when will all these money grabbing pastors stop destroying relationships? When will people stop seeking for approval from these self professed men of God, who more often than not are hustlers. What happens to seeking the face of God directly? Just look at this now.

I know a broken heart and being hurt from past relationship are so difficult to deal with. It feels like someone that loved so much has died. The one person that you relied on the most your best friend vanished and your stuck in a world that revolved around them but they are no longer there. It is so hard to move on and not ponder over what happened or what could have been done differently, for in this case it's not your fault. Yet the only thing you can do is move on, time continues and you need to make the best of it. Take up new hobbies, classes, focus on yourself and set goals. Time will mend your broken heart and one day you will wake up and your heart will no longer ache. You may realize someday that this happens for a reason, paving way for a better life and for the one you're destined to be with to locate you.

Realize that everything happens for a reason and the outcome is always good. It's a battle with yourself. You would have to be okay, somewhere in your mind. (I wouldn't say your heart simply because I do know it is hard) You would have to know that if it was meant to be, it'd happen. Memories are dear, and you don't want to lose them. Sadly, you need to know the boundaries of keeping memories dear, and clinging to them. Take the good from what you had with her all these years and reflect on it. Take the bad from the memories you both shared, reflect on it. Then try to make your next (perfect) relationship with this your present experience as your building blocks.

I know I make it sound easy but I'm afraid you have to set your mind and channel your energy to something else. Something that will ease your mind away from her.

Listen to "Not A Bad Thing" by Justin Timberlake - you'll be feeling hopeful after a while! Or if you're feeling vengeful: "What Goes Around Comes Back Around" - Justin Timberlake. All the best bro!

Thanks a million times.....I really appreciate the time well spent all cos of me...
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
simplibaba:

Thanks a million times.....I really appreciate the time well spent all cos of me...

You're welcome bro. I hope and pray you get over it soonest.
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by simplibaba(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're welcome bro. I hope and pray you get over it soonest.

Amen...thankz done downloading the song already
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Bwaal(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thunder wey go fire dah pastor still dey boil akpu

kai which kain thing b diz ehn

kai i no dey believe all diz mumu profecy ño b dix famous pastors dey carry mumu profecy say buhari go loose election nw see wat we av mtcheeewww yeye people

i tot marriage is all abt friendship and love??
if u re meant for friendship i think u re compatible

best thing consult ur own pastor if blieve in profecy

datz my 2 yen bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by chymystique(f): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
simplibaba, that's the trend these days and both sides are guilty of it ie the man and the woman's family esp if they are the religious type. IMO, if you are a true christian, I think you should make your own inquiries too spiritually with your pastor and also seek the face of God on this issue via prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
simplibaba:

Thankx bro.....am the type dat s academically sound to an extent,so the cgpa issue is a small thing but I am findin it difficult to find interest in any girl even wen some girls do show some level of familiarity dis trial moment......just need the scope/method nided for me to adopt in loving anoda girl

Your having no interest in other women is normal you are hurting so chill you don't have to get a new woman right away. Rest. Nothing wrong with being around available women and enjoying their company. I hope you don't use any woman to get over this trying moment as this moment may turn out to be a great time in your life if you get to know yourself just as you are and who knows a hottie can show up to spice up your life. Go with the flow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bwaal:
Thunder wey go fire dah pastor still dey boil akpu

kai which kain thing b diz ehn

kai i no dey believe all diz mumu profecy ño b dix famous pastors dey carry mumu profecy say buhari go loose election nw see wat we av mtcheeewww yeye people

i tot marriage is all abt friendship and love??
if u re meant for friendship i think u re compatible

best thing consult ur own pastor if blieve in profecy

datz my 2 yen bro

My sentiments exactly. I was so aghast when I read how this beautiful couple and what they had going came to halt just because of one lousy pastor. But then again, I don't blame them, rather the gullible who solicit for their opinion and approval on matters that affect them directly.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 04, 2015
First of all, what da fvck is this

Now to the crux of the matter, bro, its a prophesy, not a certainty. Take your life into your own hands and make of it what you will. Your life should be decided by your own choices not someone else's

If the lady is dating someone else cos of what a pastor said, my guy.. Let her go... Its her decision... Believe me, if a lady wanna stay with you, even if God should physically manifest and tell her its not gonna work out, she'll say she'll rather risk it.

I've got a lot more to say, but I believe you should talk to her and she should tell you what she really wants and not what other people want.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by spellingcheck(m): 5:02am On Apr 04, 2015
[s]
simplibaba:
My fellow nairalanders am quite in need of a candid and serious advice cos m presently typing in tears and pains......

I started dating my girlfriend april 3 2011 and everything seems to always work out well for us during our relationship cos she is very supportive in every aspect of my life and same with me to her cos we have always dream of setting up a wonderful family in future immediately we graduate from our respective universities but our love story turn sour last year december when her mum told her to bring the name of her boyfriend cos she can feel it dat we re both serious with each oda having dated for 3years 8months for her to check if we are compartible or not from a pastor and my girlfriend gave her my name.But the outcome of the checkin was dat we re only meant to be friends but not compartible for marriage.she actually cried all night after hearing this that she can't even tell me but her sister told me the truth about what their mum did and av been living a miserable life since then.
she has started dating someone else late january this year but cry daily by caliing me that she is not happy @all with the person she is dating cos she was only using the guy to surpress her pains dat all she want is me and have not also find any happiness in any lady since we both had this issue last year december cos av lost interest in any other lady.

she came back home yestaday from school simply becos today should mark our 4th year of realationship but all she could do is to cry since morning and her mum is standing on we not courting anymore just because of the outcome of the Pastor Prophecy on us..
I just need advice on how I can move on and find happiness in other girls or anyway I can get my girlfriend back into my life ....

Please need serious and urgent advice to this.Thanks
[/s]

Sentence structure is really poor, i'm highly disappointed in you. Sorry buddy, no advice for you.
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:
[s][/s]

Sentence structure is really poor, i'm highly disappointed in you. Sorry buddy, no advice for you.
u shouldn't have commented at all, disgusting act , not everybody was opportuned like u, show some respect.....
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by spellingcheck(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
[size=14pt]u[/size] shouldn't have commented at all, disgusting act , not everybody was opportuned like u, show some respect.....

you**
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:

you**
teacher Charlie, go get a life
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Exponental(m): 6:19am On Apr 04, 2015
try move on....it's over.
if u guys forcefully marry, u might not be happily married. pray God gives u ur better half.
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by spellingcheck(m): 6:19am On Apr 04, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
teacher Charlie, go get a life

That's a good sentence. Anyways my job is done
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Dorisbest(f): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Annoying
spellingcheck:
[s][/s]

it's too early for this.
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by spellingcheck(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Dorisbest:
Annoying

it's too early for this.

ma'am or miss, am only volunteering to take on this job
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:

That's a good sentence. Anyways my job is done

And you got a nobel prize doing that shocked

Grow up
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by spellingcheck(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Alexpissu:

And you got a nobel prize doing that shocked

Grow up

and you are mad about it? grow up sire
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:

and you are mad about it? grow up sire

drama,bullshit and stupidity are no match for sarcasm and a smartass attitude
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by spellingcheck(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Alexpissu:

drama,bullshit and stupidity are no match for sarcasm and a smartass attitude

smart-ass or smart ass
Re: Advice Needed For Crashed 4years Relationship by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:

smart-ass or smart ass

It’s not that you are weird…it’s just that everyone else is normal.

Please, take your drugs lipsrsealed

Op, upset is an emotion for those who specific care. I will advise you to move on with your life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

.............. / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of / Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.