Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,164 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (33765 Views)

Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
PStacks:
Did the SoÙth East Vote Buhari?

Why do they think Buhari owe's them anything!

Igbo people should ask PDP for thÉir votes, dey didn't give it to Buhari and so shouldn't mandate the man to meet any of their yearning.

He is the president of NIGERIA. undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Truckpusher(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

He is the president of NIGERIA. undecided
c'mon ! Don't pretend you don't know the drill.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Exceptionalkeil(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
bogolobango:
Na ogun go punish dem so una dey beg sai baba wey una dey call aboki to fulfil his promise u people should go and meet jona for otueke to fulfil una promise

Awon oponu

he he he.... This people don chop jonah money. dem come dey remind sai baba of him promises.

chai

what a wicked world.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by kwenu: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
JingoOAU:
If I were Buhari, I will first of all concentrate my efforts in south east and south south....also finish some of the projects started by Jonathan so as to earn their loyalty and trust

Ahh see a wiseman, i tought of thesame, u spoke my mind.i am sure APC will not see to it, they will rather concentrate more on other states that gave them much vote , compared to the SE, if they do not develop thier party now PDP Will come rise again from SE and SS in the next 4 years and take over presidency.

APC should close in on PDP by doing much works for the SE and SS they should cooperate with the militants in the Niger Delta and not use force, by so doing PDP will become history forever.

APC NEED to let the SE and SS know that thier party is not ISLAMIC.

I PRAY THEY REALISE this

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by isbish(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
angry
JingoOAU:
If I were Buhari, I will first of all concentrate my efforts in south east and south south....also finish some of the projects started by Jonathan so as to earn their loyalty and trust

Which Loyalty and trust? From the Igbos? Why do u think many people are disappointed with the Igbos? Its cos they love money so much that they can hardly calculate simple political arithmetic. Buhari's govenment isn't one that will share money, so loyalty won't come from the Igbos and as for trust, they will never learn to trust others cos they feel others are worthless and useless. They call us Abokis...now we have shown them Abokis aren't people u should despise. Anyways, GMB is a great man, he will keep sentiment aside and develop ur region even though u guys didn't vote for him. He is a leader with big heart but it takes people with good sense to know that. So annoying!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by ogunniyi2: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Is in their nature,seeing black and calling it white but will later come up with cheap blackmail and called it marginalisation
nerodenero:
Unfortunately the Igbos didnt vote enmasse for the General.Anyway, he'd be the President of Nigeria and not of a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by CR77(f): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Same here but we have 2 move on.
Taylor86:

so sad my oga at the top lost d elections
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Thereishel: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Emasel:
How ironic angry

The same man you never supported, now you want him to develop your area.

If the Igbos, continue with their "strong ethnic and religious bias", it will take a very long time before they can produce the president of this country.

Already, their refusal to accept CHANGE, will cost them the seat of the Senate president which they would have gotten easily if only they were flexible.

Igbo can never be president in naija, forget about that

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
intergral:

Who is this talking? Where did jonathan develop in the NORth? Have u even been to the North? Please know something before you say it... Shameless igbo people OUR president will prove you people wrong by not just doing good for you people but also approving another state for you... Just have it at the back of you mind that one day you'll tell your children that change came to this country and you did not contribute OLODO PEOPLE...
if the whole 19 northern states always pinned for gmb,am left wondering y it took him 10 years en below 65% voter turn out in the south east to win?as for ur change,dont u think its too early to gloat?4 years is a long time.even if easterners dont like him,he would be called president of Nigeria not president of the north.its left for him to win their trust or fuel their mistrust
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by lexdino: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
dickrider:
They must be high on madness. After voting in mass for the PDP who only deceived them with a second Niger bridge on paper. They should relocate to otuoke let GEJ fulfil his promise to them there. They are so hateful that they voted out their son Ngige for supporting APC.

They shall forever remain irrelevant in Nigerian politics. Bunch of tribalists
you just spoke my mind. This election made me realize that the south easterners are the most backward states in Nigeria. So tribalistic.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by isbish(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
ceejayluv:

Story... He MUST deliver his promises in the SS and SE. Did you expect him to get 100% of the votes? Expected everyone to prostrate and thumb print the broom logo on hearing an over hyped "change"?...

We saw how ur people where killing themselves over 50k during the election. Someone almost died in the process of the struggle and fight over that money. U guys think money is everything. No it isn't...Gej can buy all Igbos with money but not Yoruba or a Hausa man who values trust and cooperation over money. If GEJ spent the entire Nigerian Budget in the North, it won't change their mind cos they have been the ones victimized nost by the failure of Gej's government. Did u even have the Gods to talk about tumb printing! Check out on youtube or the Videos circulating on how PDP riggers gathered and tumb printed. U guys are failures in this nation. I repeat, change ur ways and get accepted by others in Nigeria. IGBOS, change ur ways, u aren't better than others. Get the sense and respect others.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
c'mon ! Don't pretend you don't know the drill.

I don't know the drill. All I know is that regardless he would govern NIGERIA.

Please, try to be optimistic embarassed
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by ikennahillary: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
na waoooo,even though the igboS did not vote for the General,that does not mean he should not do the needful.Buhari must carry every tribe,region along in his govt. OR..
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by lexdino: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by ribbit: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Neplusultra:
Go and die if u tink igbos shudnt make a demand!!!! In fact u can drown in ur bowl of cheap cereal!!!!
painmemt cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Dinhodinho(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
If He Fails To Fulfil His Promises, We Might Turn To Boko Haram. Lolz.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
CR77:
Buhari never enter office una don dey remind am of promise na wa oo

Ndigbo make una wake up from sleep

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This goat with a weird username.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by ribbit: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
ikennahillary:
na waoooo,even though the igboS did not vote for the General,that does not mean he should not do the needful.Buhari must carry every tribe,region along in his govt. OR..
or what? Not vote for him again or start throwing bombs? grin
Only South south can make demand and government will care to listen not SE

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by CR77(f): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Big fool u never sleep
0ldirtybastard:

This goat with a weird username.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
kwenu:

Ahh see a wiseman, i tought of thesame, u spoke my mind.i am sure APC will not see to it, they will rather concentrate more on other states that gave them much vote , compared to the SE, if they do not develop thier party now PDP Will come rise again from SE and SS in the next 4 years and take over presidency.

APC should close in on PDP by doing much works for the SE and SS they should cooperate with the militants in the Niger Delta and not use force, by so doing PDP will become history forever.

APC NEED to let the SE and SS know that thier party is not ISLAMIC.

I PRAY THEY REALISE this
SE &SS doesn't depend on GOVT.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by ceejayluv(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
isbish:

We saw how ur people where killing themselves over 50k during the election. Someone almost died in the process of the struggle and fight over that money. U guys think money is everything. No it isn't...Gej can buy all Igbos with money but not Yoruba or a Hausa man who values trust and cooperation over money. If GEJ spent the entire Nigerian Budget in the North, it won't change their mind cos they have been the ones victimized nost by the failure of Gej's government. Did u even have the Gods to talk about tumb printing! Check out on youtube or the Videos circulating on how PDP riggers gathered and tumb printed. U guys are failures in this nation. I repeat, change ur ways and get accepted by others in Nigeria. IGBOS, change ur ways, u aren't better than others. Get the sense and respect others.
Bullshit... I repeat, not everyone bought the "change" hype... Deal with.it
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by t2luv: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
dickrider:
They must be high on madness. After voting in mass for the PDP who only deceived them with a second Niger bridge on paper. They should relocate to otuoke let GEJ fulfil his promise to them there. They are so hateful that they voted out their son Ngige for supporting APC.

I totally agree. Just remember Election has consequences. If I was Buhari I won't make the same mistake GEJ made in 2011. Look at the people, and regions that voted for you, take care of those first. Last go around was any one from the SW in any position of power in the legislative. I cant think of one. So why is anyone asking for the Senate President to be from the SE or SS. To the victor goes the spoils.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by t2luv: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
ikennahillary:

Or what !!!. Look man you bet on the wrong horse. Next time dont be short sighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by megacity: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
The Igbos will be fine irrespective whatever
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Sheggy13(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
JingoOAU:
When people have been programmed to hate you, no amount of good you do them will change their mindset my brother. So forget that one.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by t2luv: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chappie:

Trust me you do, and I know you know that you do. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Dinhodinho(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chappie:

Yes, You Are Right.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by passarella013: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/igbo-group-urges-buhari-to-fulfill-promise-to-south-east/

abeg how many times did they remind gej of their numerous probs ? ntooo ndi Igbo, I think u were following a blind sheep, onyacnow I don set o, now na ututu oh

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

I don't know the drill. All I know is that regardless he would govern NIGERIA.

Please, try to be optimistic embarassed
Sleep dey my eyes abeg. angry

You attacked me the other day for speaking my mind. sad
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by galadima77(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
highmood:
what pettiness? If he had considered the way the core north voted for him and decided to ignore them in the scheme of things, I believe hell would have been let loose. Notwithstanding how much he tried pleasing you guys, GEJ never had peace abit right before he was sworn in, till the day of the election when all your governors, ministers and even elite turned against him. It was the yorubas i know GEJ would have done a bit more for in terms of appointment, The position giving to sanusi, Tambuwal, Justice minister would have been giving to them but he Fck up. But notwithstanding that, they tried to rescue him during the election but it was too late- you can see that in the way the votes was divided in lagos, ogun, oyo, ekiti, and ondo. please compare that to the north he almost bowed down to. Buhari is the incoming president, if he likes he should administer based on the way the vote was casted, who give a hoot. An igbo man remains who he is, he survives in any type of situation.

pls find somewhere and hang yourself if you are not so interested in keeping d faith.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Dinhodinho(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thereishel:

Igbo can never be president in naija, forget about that
Abia State Is The Strongest State In Nigeria.
They Are Small But Mighty.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by mrmax1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=dickrider post=32323383][i][color=#000099][size=10pt]They must be high on madness. After voting in mass for the PDP who only deceived them with a second Niger bridge on paper. They should relocate to otuoke let GEJ fulfil his promise to them there. They are so hateful that they voted out their son Ngige for supporting APC.

I think u are high on stupidity, and pls check for the meaning of the word stupid so u don't tink I insulted u. Talking about voting Ngige out, even in lagos the head quarters of APC, serving honourables under APC were voted out to, so why is that of the igbos different? Stop being sentimental. Everyone has got freedom of association, the north chose to support APC and the east chose pdp, everyone has a choice defined by interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding / Borel Teguia Invents Solar Drone To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.