Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers (38312 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / ‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by stigman(m): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2015
MrMcJay:
The last spasms of a dying party.

Come next week, I would like to see any sane person who would rig for PDP knowing fully well that there's a new Sheriff in town.

PEJ can't help Wike as she is busy packing her dictionaries outta Aso Rock.

By the way, what of AIG Mbu? That moustached frog is as useless as the person writing Fayose's speeches (Fayose never reads his speeches).

Pikin

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ALIEN2000(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2015
LAI LA ILALA......So even after d Landslide Victory of APC.....him Neva do u Na....

APC-69,238

PDP - 1,487,075 (PDP wins)

Na INEC Cus all dis Tins he 4 Be-

APC-1

PDP-1,556,312

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2015
bettercreature:
Ameachi should be very careful during this governorship election,I don't want him to loose his life rivers is too hot and he has sowe a lot which I want him to reap,at least he has many choices in Abuja,PDP killer machine is base in rivers people pls beware,mama piss will never allow rivers to fall because that's her next source of income
abi oo..he fought a good fight. He should just relocate to Abuja and wait patiently for the position of sgf. He shouldn't worry on how mama piss and his puppet (wike) decides to govern rivers...by the time wike and PEJ start their own wahala...Amaechi would be having a good laugh in faraway Abuja. cool

4 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2015
woow......

PDP AND APC SHULD FIGHT JOR....

I NID TU WATCH WRESTLEMANIA 23 grin

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by MrMcJay(m): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2015
stigman:

Pikin

Grandpa
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ebugreat: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2015
RIP to the dead..
Nigeria let us shun violence..
Nigeria let us shun tribalism...
Nigeria's let us Join hands to move the Great Nation Forward....

God bless Nigeria...
God bless the people of Rivers state..

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Ayomax(m): 12:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
give what belongs to ceaser back to ceaser Amaechi no go hear, let the massacre begin

my name is taylor86

AKA quote me and die
thunder RAP€ you there. I pray your family will be affected with the massacre.

9 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by alaoeri: 12:12am On Apr 04, 2015
bettercreature:
Ameachi should be very careful during this governorship election,I don't want him to lose his life rivers is too hot and he has sowe a lot which I want him to reap,at least he has many choices in Abuja,PDP killer machine is base in rivers people pls beware,mama piss will never allow rivers to fall because that's her next source of income
What you don't know is even if wike emerges as the next governor of Rivers, he & mama peace will eventually fall out because he won't allow her to dictate for him & mama peace ain't got federal backing again.

4 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by nerodenero: 12:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Peace left that State since the fallout between Mama Peace and Amaechi. For there to be peace,Amaechi and Mama Peace should seek peace and peoples' votes should count.

4 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by frankson1(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2015
[b][/b]Bros is Rivers state a pdp property? Anyway, let them fight and kill. I'm far from them.
Wondering what they tell their children.

babasanti:
I said earlier on, rivers people are angry and bitter the same anger jack bauer had in season 8 .if your are apc member ill advice you to be content with buhari as president. Apc should leave pdp for rivers state if they want peace in nigeria.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by darediamond(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Jonathan is a meek Man who was Largely conspirered against from day one llargely by Northers and some useless elements in the south. That conspiracy made the whole SS SE to Vote for him because the conspiracy is just 3 much!!!
But like I have been saying, the Conspirary will Backfire!!
Do you think the blood of the people that is have been killed and still beign killed by the conspiators machinery will make the Land to bé in peace?
I see this fake country getting SHattered soon!!!
watered:
Devil has been let lose in Rivers State. Why won't these people allow peace to reign in their state?

The two lead contenders have demonstrated that politics must be a vehicle of social engineering but these people won't calm down and enjoy democracy.

RIP to the dead. There need to be a National Reconciliation of both the PDP and APC else this is just the beginning of the evil that lies ahead.

Long Live Rivers State
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

Signed:
Watered
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nukilia: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Sorrow, Tears and Blood cry cry cry
Borno Never remained the same after military Invasion;
Hope the South-South war-mongers are not ready to invoke the wrath of God... undecided
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Babalegba(m): 12:22am On Apr 04, 2015
sosanova:
Sai Wike....Amaechi is a goner in Rivers State Politics
sick people

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
A traditional ruler and no fewer than seven members of the All Progressives Congress have been killed in Rivers State as some gunmen invade a section of the state on Friday.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/moarch-apc-members-killed-as-gunmen-invade-rivers/
let them continue, it's just a matter of days before the amiable general take over and thuggery in Niger delta and Nigeria as a whole would be a thing of the past

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by darediamond(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Wao! Wao!!! Wao!!!

Fire!! Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! GbosaGbo! Gbosa!
Mean you are so on point!!
Taylor86:
give what belongs to ceaser back to ceaser Amaechi no go hear, let the massacre begin

my name is taylor86

AKA quote me and die
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2015
ghen ghen,,shiit just got serious,..
We watching cool
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by mavinc4u(f): 12:25am On Apr 04, 2015
AMvanquish:
Must politics be a Do or Die affair....

Ask APC and PDP
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Abagworo(m): 12:26am On Apr 04, 2015
By Collins Amadi – Reports reaching African Examiner say gunmen are on rampage in Obrikom in Onelga Ogba Egbema Ndoni local government area of Rivers states.
Our correspondent gathered that seven members of All Progressives Congress (APC) have lost their lives in the shooting.
Also killed is Chief Adube, a traditional ruler and APC chieftain in the area. It was also gathered that the gunmen killed his two sons in the attack. Obrikom houses major oil and gas installations in Rivers state.
Our correspondent reports that the gunmen have also moved to Oboh, a neighboring community where Vincent Ogbuagu, APC house of assembly members comes from. Vincent Ogbuagu used to work for Mr Felix Obuah, the PDP chairman in Rivers state.
Governor Chibuike Amaechi had earlier in a statewide broadcast urged residents in the state to eschew violence ahead of the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Abagworo(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Buhari needs to take over instantly to hit these PDP killers hard. The elections should not hold in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by SirMethod: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2015
saxywale:

abi oo..he fought a good fight. He should just relocate to Abuja and wait patiently for the position of sgf. He shouldn't worry on how mama piss and his puppet (wike) decides to govern rivers...by the time wike and PEJ start their own wahala...Amaechi would be having a good laugh in faraway Abuja. cool
It's the governor that has the might to uncover the wrongs of a predecessor. Wike would definitely deal with Amaechi, even Buhari would not be able to protect him. Remember, Buhari's moves would be closely watched by Nigerians and the rest of the world. #Amaechimustpayforhissins
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by SirMethod: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2015
By the way, Jonathan for Nobel Peace Prize and Mo Ibrahim Prize for Leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Popemax(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Some key Militant have vowed to give Wike Governorship ticket....plz Ameachi be kindly adviced...stay away from that election..you have gotten what u wanted.....Minister awaits u in d federal level bt it won't last....Buhari will surprise you guys

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Abagworo(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2015
SirMethod:

It's the governor that has the might to uncover the wrongs of a predecessor. Wike would definitely deal with Amaechi, even Buhari would not be able to protect him. Remember, Buhari's moves would be closely watched by Nigerians and the rest of the world. #Amaechimustpayforhissins

You must be insane. All these people being killed by Wike now will be the basis for his own possible execution under a competent government.

5 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by BigElEddy(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2015
The last kicks of dying men.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by tushburg(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2015
APO!...ok o
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2015
alaoeri:

What you don't know is even if wike emerges as the next governor of Rivers, he & mama peace will eventually fall out because he won't allow her to dictate for him & mama peace ain't got federal backing again.
Very true. Wike would appeal to her to use her current federal might to rig for him. Then, from May 29, if Wike becomes the governor, he will simply double-cross her.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Scatterboss(m): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Wike is wicked.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Bikkeson(m): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2015
dem never see anything yet
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by yungboss(m): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Ayomax:

thunder RAP€ you there. I pray your family will be affected with the massacre.
amen

4 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by piagetskinner(m): 1:08am On Apr 04, 2015
The way I see it....the NORTH is gona get its own fair share of peace#
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Are you sure you are human

hw am i sure this is not a robot talkng.........
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by adekool4luv: 2:50am On Apr 04, 2015
If south south is ungovernable it's affect buhari govt at one side GMB should create atmosphere peace so that Nigeria can move ahead.APCCC CHANGE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed / EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos / Chimamanda Adichie Writes A Letter To Biden On 2023 Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.