Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers (38309 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / ‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by appini: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2015
bright007:
na wa oo .....

anyways , I blame Buhari for this

Before some Buharist start quoting and unleashing their e-venom on me, I am just test-running my weapons of e-wars in preparation for the coming administration.

what is good for goose (GEJ) is good for the gander (GMB)

Are you sure that Baba one chance will be able to bear the heat and criticism like GEJ did?
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by lokito: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2015
kachnov:
Its amazing how Nigerians and Nairalanders in particular ,jump into the pool of political conclusions,premises and deductions ,slinging the mud of accusations left right and center ..without logical details to back such conclusions and deductions.

smh

You're speaking grammar. This killings happened live in my street last night.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2015
People are faster than their shadow......

Some one just updated His dream on Nairaland forum and people started commenting with out knowing the details nor been proper sure of the news....

Just because the topic mentioned Apc and Pdp without details, you started laying blames on peopls........
Hmm
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by zizytd(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2015
SirMethod:

It's the governor that has the might to uncover the wrongs of a predecessor. Wike would definitely deal with Amaechi, even Buhari would not be able to protect him. Remember, Buhari's moves would be closely watched by Nigerians and the rest of the world. #Amaechimustpayforhissins
Pls tell me what is amaechi paying for, so if u were in amaechi's shoes u will remain @ Pdp after all their insults. Amaechi strong self, if na another person dem for Don impeach am.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by LockDown69(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:
rotimi amaechi needs to ask buhari for hausa gendarmes before they snuff out his life. Wike isn't playing.

Feeble-minded #smh

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by zizytd(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
KwoiZabo:
If elections doesn't hold in rivers, then we will not allow Goodluck to hand over. Idiots
Amaechi goofed when he ganged up against his own brother, something Northerners cannot do or have you seen any Northerner viciously campaigning for Goodluck in Jigawa or Kano the way Amaechi campaign for Buhari in the South. I am a GEJ fan but as far as this elections is concerned Buhari's victory was a better option for the Country but I cannot support an arrogant idiot cow like Amaechi.
Mumu so if ur brother wan kill u and make u useless, u go stay make him kill u, sometimes pple should be objective.

4 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2015
which side in Rivers because am there

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Etetejake(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2015
okoloikenna:
When I look at the way people see politics and power in this part of d world I jus wonder if dem knw say dem go still die at 120years leave all d wealth and ans 4 how they spent there life
Wat ans will the men behind d's tragedy gv God as the reason fr such crime against Humanity

Well somethings are left only for God to judge

MAY DIA SOULS AND D SOULS OF D INNOCENT NAIROBI STUDENTS REST IN PEACE....

People think they are only on earth to makemoney,dine and wine then die and just escape their sins.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by fareed69(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2015
sosanova:
Sai Wike....Amaechi is a goner in Rivers State Politics

Amaechi a Goner?
You know APC is at the centre and Wikes backing has been broken by PDP defeat
Am sure you don't know anything about Rivers politics just wait and see.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Samirana360(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2015
This is bad.....y killing people again?
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ORIGENAL(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Nigeria unrest, dis country need to be divide
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by naijanaso: 7:18am On Apr 04, 2015
DesChyko:
More details please!!
Before you start throwing stones, find out the details!!

Thanks my brro. That's the problem in this their Rivers state. Even if a car hits a mad man for example, they will say a member of APC has been killed, and sometimes the other way round. Don't be surprised what you'll read by the time the real story surfaces.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Pesuzok(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2015
MightyD:
People are faster than their shadow......

Some one just updated His dream on Nairaland forum and people started commenting with out knowing the details nor been proper sure of the news....

Just because the topic mentioned Apc and Pdp without details, you started laying blames on peopls........
Hmm

It happened around 8pm last night. Even this morning there is still a dead body lying in front of a house along the road. It's really sad
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by arsetalks(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2015
watered:
Devil has been let lose in Rivers State. Why won't these people allow peace to reign in their state?

The two lead contenders have demonstrated that politics must be a vehicle of social engineering but these people won't calm down and enjoy democracy.

RIP to the dead. There need to be a National Reconciliation of both the PDP and APC else this is just the beginning of the evil that lies ahead.

Long Live Rivers State
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

Signed:
Watered
See bro, I appreciate Gej accepting the will of the people but to be honest with you, he is not all that. He only accepted because he knows the implication of not accepting will be grievious.

Or if he was such a good man, why hasn't the nonsense in Rivers been dealt with? Are you honestly saying he cannot stop it?

It is obvious it has lingered on because of his wife, himself and the party. They know Amaechi has a good chance of pulling votes for his candidate in the next election and are using all manner of antics to ensure Wike ( GEJ and PEJ's annointe) wins the governorship election next week.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by proxillin(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2015
sosanova:

Don't come here and critisize boko haram in the future. U r all the same. The only difference is, boko haram are Muslim. Anything they do is terrorism. But you guys always find the right reason to kill people. But boko reasons are not right.

You and boko haram are salvages.

4 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by MzCorleone(f): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2015
babasanti:
I said earlier on, rivers people are angry and bitter the same anger jack bauer had in season 8 .if your are apc member ill advice you to be content with buhari as president. Apc should leave pdp for rivers state if they want peace in nigeria.
No way!
If pdp wins in Rivers state,the state is a goner.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Pesuzok(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2015
naijanaso:

Thanks my brro. That's the problem in this their Rivers state. Even if a car hits a mad man for example, they will say a member of APC has been killed, and sometimes the other way round. Don't be surprised what you'll read by the time the real story surfaces.

I guess you are far away, please dont comment if you are not sure.

Some people were even kill in an APC chieftains house. The house is branded with APC logo.

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by philips70(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2015
The immunity clause should be removed from our constitution as soon as possible. Some people are thinking they will soon go under the protection of that clause. No man who wants to serve will take the life of anyone. A word is enough for the wise. Power hungry people end up turning against even those that supported them in the long run. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by MzCorleone(f): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2015
sunychuks:
which side in Rivers because am there

details are a lil sketchy atm.

Prolly its Onelga
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by arsetalks(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2015
babasanti:
I said earlier on, rivers people are angry and bitter the same anger jack bauer had in season 8 .if your are apc member ill advice you to be content with buhari as president. Apc should leave pdp for rivers state if they want peace in nigeria.
Seriously? Apc should leave Rivers for PDP? Is that how it works? I thought both parties ought to sell their ideas to the electorate and let the electorate decide?

This posts of yours is extremely bias and silly. Sorry to say but fact is fact.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by dyabman(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Pure Insanity at that Region angry
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Pesuzok:

It happened around 8pm last night. Even this morning there is still a dead body lying in front of a house along the road. It's really sad

In which part of the River state?
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by searay(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2015
lastpage:

Why do you spew so much idiocy like this?
So Igbos can support whoever they like but it is a crime for Amaechi to support who he likes?

GEJ has conceded defeat and he has no choice than to handover.
Whether he does or not, he is already a "gonner"..... and Buhari is the President-elect. Period!
Handover is jusy a "formality".

If the killing sin Rivers extend ad far as May 28, Buhari has all the authority to declare a state of Emergency ....and that wont be funny fo people of Rivers, including Mama Piss and Wike because Buhari will just assign a military Administrator for Rivers State.
That is bye-bye Governorship for Wike, even if he wins the election! grin

Let them call themselves to order now before they start regretting.

Lastpage!
Military Admin? Sorry, this is democracy
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ihatesycophant(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2015
sosanova:

It's your type that worship mediocre. I hope you're living in Rivers? when the evil machination planted by Wike begin to germinate you will also share your lot. I don't know why God will give some people brain but they would not use it.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ihatesycophant(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2015
babasanti:

You mean those in APC in Rivers are not from Rivers or born in Rivers, they're from Somalia? So Peterside, Magnus, Amaechi and the rest are from Somalia and should not vie for political appointment in that state? I see your statement as a statement of an irresponsible Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by babasanti: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Rotimi47:
you people make too much noise & over rate your military capabilities; abeg note that when the time comes & your people fails to buckle in then you will see the wrath of other people who may not be rivers people but aggrieved people who may take sides. Do you think all your militia groups combine can take on Boko haram? Not to talk of Nigeria military? I just fear for you peoples safety as you will just get killed in mass numbers. I pity you people cause you may get more than you can shew, go ask Palestine people if they like what Israel is dishing out to them! If not for United Nations they won't even exist anymore even with military trainings, weapons, men & funds they are getting all over the place; let people not promise you they will support you because when the real thing starts they will flee from the battle zones as militancy is different from real war. Jonathan saw what you people didn't see as he is preview to military capabilities of the Nigerian military & other tribes militia groups & the support they have, that's why he accepted the outcome of the election; also note that he put his people first before Nigeria & loved you people so much that he does not want you people to become refugees. May God help our Rivers state so that the state we cherish so much will not be destroyed as well as Bayelsa & Delta states because the fight will be taken there too not just Rivers because pikin way say him mama no go rest him too no go take eye see rest.

Niger delta militants are like spirits, mind you they are more sensible then boko haram. You can't fight them in the creek cus if you do you will blow up oil installation that can take the whole of buhari`s tenure to repair. Militants don't kill innocent people
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by nellyquash(f): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Pesuzok:

Is it the one along Sambo road?
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ihatesycophant(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
give what belongs to ceaser back to ceaser Amaechi no go hear, let the massacre begin

my name is taylor86

AKA quote me and die

Please can you tell me who is ceaser in Rivers state? You mean no more freedom of association in Nigeria constitution again and we also operate one party system?
The political positions in Rivers state is no person personal enterprise, since we are under democracy.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by alrahmanonline(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
give what belongs to ceaser back to ceaser Amaechi no go hear, let the massacre begin

my name is taylor86

AKA quote me and die
Angel of death is that you?

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2015
okoloikenna:
When I look at the way people see politics and power in this part of d world I jus wonder if dem knw say dem go still die at 120years leave all d wealth and ans 4 how they spent there life
Wat ans will the men behind d's tragedy gv God as the reason fr such crime against Humanity

Well somethings are left only for God to judge

MAY DIA SOULS AND D SOULS OF D INNOCENT NAIROBI STUDENTS REST IN PEACE....
that is if they actually believe that there is indeed a God who had watched them commit those crimes only to call them to account when they die.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by emiye(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Wike is a worse version of Fayose. He is at best to be used as a political tout and underground job, but for Rivers people to now make such an individual a governor, i will so laugh them. I understand Ekiti state is still underexposed to elect a Fayose, but, what i will struggle to understand is how a supposedly enlightened Rivers state will elect a Wike as GOVERNOR shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ihatesycophant(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
bright007:
na wa oo .....

anyways , I blame Buhari for this

Before some Buharist start quoting and unleashing their e-venom on me, I am just test-running my weapons of e-wars in preparation for the coming administration.

what is good for the goose (GEJ) is good for the gander (GMB)

Who ever live by the sword will surely die by the sword. I hope you're tired of living, they will give it to you in full dose without no regret. You better start planning how to make your meaningful rather than playing truancy and end under the six feet.
Let me correct you of that idiom you quoted above 'what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander' not "what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority / Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.