Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers (38306 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / ‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by cana882(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
give what belongs to ceaser back to ceaser
& what is it dat belong 2 ceaser?
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by cana882(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
SirMethod:

It's the governor that has the might to uncover the wrongs of a predecessor. Wike would definitely deal with Amaechi, even Buhari would not be able to protect him. Remember, Buhari's moves would be closely watched by Nigerians and the rest of the world. #Amaechimustpayforhissins
& what is his sin? Wike Hv bn killing people & amaechi's d sinner??

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by KwoiZabo(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
lastpage:

Why do you spew so much idiocy like this?
So Igbos can support whoever they like but it is a crime for Amaechi to support who he likes?

GEJ has conceded defeat and he has no choice than to handover.
Whether he does or not, he is already a "gonner"..... and Buhari is the President-elect. Period!
Handover is jusy a "formality".

If the killing sin Rivers extend ad far as May 28, Buhari has all the authority to declare a state of Emergency ....and that wont be funny fo people of Rivers, including Mama Piss and Wike because Buhari will just assign a military Administrator for Rivers State.
That is bye-bye Governorship for Wike, even if he wins the election! grin

Let them call themselves to order now before they start regretting.

Lastpage!
Emergency Ko emergency ni. Let him try it and see.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by alrahmanonline(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
O yes, apc has refused what belongs to ceaser. Hell is loossed in rivers. Peace has packed out of rivers
hope this hell reach your house, So that you'll reap from what you sow..

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by KwoiZabo(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2015
zizytd:

Mumu so if ur brother wan kill u and make u useless, u go stay make him kill u, sometimes pple should be objective.
Goodluck is the best thing that has happened in this country. He has set the pace of openness, humility, equity etc in the presidency and any bagger that comes in tomorrow and performs less will see pepper. My only problem with GEJ is that he got his politics wrong. My guy, just document GEJ'S achievement around you in 5 yrs and let's see what Baba will put down after 4 yrs.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by cana882(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Pesuzok:

It happened around 8pm last night. Even this morning there is still a dead body lying in front of a house along the road. It's really sad
pishure plssss grin
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by jingh(f): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2015
babasanti:
I said earlier on, rivers people are angry and bitter the same anger jack bauer had in season 8 .if your are apc member ill advice you to be content with buhari as president. Apc should leave pdp for rivers state if they want peace in nigeria.
see treating.

Talk is cheap boy
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by meccuno: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2015
TeamSimple:
PDP rogues on rampage..they concede defeat by words,but still displaying their anguish tru murder of innocent souls..The kano Rec death comes to mind. Either mama piss of Gej could still end up in jail if found guilty of any of these atrocities.
the way you guys just say these things is amazing. GEJ could still end up in jail? Like seriously U sit down in your room and type without thinking.......we have a tensed country and the change we want is to jail GEJ...........kids sha...
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by laytoshtwo: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2015
boolet:
Later on some folks will be hyping a mere uninspiring phone call as the panacea to post-election violence undecided

It is not hyping,you know what would have happen if your grandfather lose.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by boolet: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2015
laytoshtwo:

It is not hyping,you know what would have happen if your grandfather lose.
And now what are we reading now that your ancestor has lost? tongue
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by TeamSimple(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2015
meccuno:
the way you guys just say these things is amazing. GEJ could still end up in jail? Like seriously U sit down in your room and type without thinking.......we have a tensed country and the change we want is to jail GEJ...........kids sha...
Like u have a problem with semantics. I said IF found GUILTY of any of the atrocities. Emphasis on IF and GUILTY.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Solomon30: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Whatever is happening in Rivers state, Gov. Rotimi Amaechi should be blamed. State of anarchy and parallel govt that he sought for is what he's getting. Also the people going about killing should likewise bear in mind that, they are also vulnerable and could be killed in like manner. Losing today is not the end of the world. PEACE!
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by wordychap: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2015
All this killing is unncessary
Rivers is surely for PDP just as kano is for APC
If APC think they'll win rivers then they've pulled their luck too far
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Solomon30: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Let no one take the liberty of social media for granted. To imagine GMB will jail GEJ is absolute foolhardy. GMB will need to convict himself first, to be able jail IBB, Abdulsalami and OBJ before getting to GEJ.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Ausra(f): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by EmmyDe25(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
MrMcJay:
The last spasms of a dying party.

Come next week, I would like to see any sane person who would rig for PDP knowing fully well that there's a new Sheriff in town.

PEJ can't help Wike as she is busy packing her dictionaries outta Aso Rock.

By the way, what of AIG Mbu? That moustached frog is as useless as the person writing Fayose's speeches (Fayose never reads his speeches).
Dude, you got me all cracked up with that Fayose part. Quite spot on.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by erumena(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2015
DesChyko:
More details please!!
Before you start throwing stones, find out the details!!

Is there any justification for taking people's lives?
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by DesChyko: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2015
erumena:

Is there any justification for taking people's lives?

No, there isn't.
Who took their lives?
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by bamosagie(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
sunychuks:
which side in Rivers because am there

Obrikom, about five minutes drive from Omoku.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Pesuzok(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
MightyD:

In which part of the River state?

Obrikom in onelga
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Obijulius: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Waiting right beside you.

Them never see anything.....THis man will rule Nigeria standing....

Lols....Opposition is sweet sha...( Don't do anything just sit down and complain....lols

bright007:
na wa oo .....

anyways , I blame Buhari for this

Before some Buharist start quoting and unleashing their e-venom on me, I am just test-running my weapons of e-wars in preparation for the coming administration.

what is good for the goose (GEJ) is good for the gander (GMB)
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ogene007: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ's statesmanship is being taken for granted in Ekiti state, PDP is ready to show APC and GEJ the way things are done on the 11th of April. I pity APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Grahamjnr(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
This pple in rivers want to let USA use them to separate dis nation abii
Are u scared of letting us go? Pray u don't wander to PH city cos u won't live to see Buhari being sworn in.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Grahamjnr:

Are u scared of letting us go? Pray u don't wander to PH city cos u won't live to see Buhari being sworn in.
wats ur problem..if u be demon,rememba say devil dey when be leader..shuoo
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pesuzok:

Obrikom in onelga

Ok,
Obrikom is in Omoku northern part of River state...... But
I don't believe that they were dead cos of politics according to your article....

These region has been on crisis earlier before politician's raise started in nigerian.......
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Pesuzok(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2015
MightyD:

Ok,
Obrikom is in Omoku northern part of River state...... But
I don't believe that they were dead cos of politics according to your article....

These region has been on crisis earlier before politician's raise started in nigerian.......

which crisis if not political. The political crisis then gave birth to kidnapping because it is the same thugs that are being used for the political crisis are doing the kidnapping
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by nellyquash(f): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
wats ur problem..if u be demon,rememba say devil dey when be leader..shuoo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central / Drone Shots Of Barrister Natasha Akpoti victory rally In Okehi Lg(pics, vid) / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.