Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers (38308 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / ‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by adekool4luv: 2:50am On Apr 04, 2015
If south south is ungovernable it's affect buhari govt at one side GMB should create atmosphere of peace so that Nigeria can move ahead.APCCC CHANGE!
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Teejay1313(m): 3:03am On Apr 04, 2015
This killings need to stop ooo....
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ibrosantus(m): 3:24am On Apr 04, 2015
this is how dey will b killing like say dem dey kill chicken....anyway... i pray 4 peace in rivers cuz ma online gal frnd dey there ooo..lol :-Xthis is how dey will b killing like say dem dey kill chicken....anyway... i pray 4 peace in rivers cuz ma online gal frnd dey there ooo..lol
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by mrkings84(m): 3:30am On Apr 04, 2015
bright007:
na wa oo .....

anyways , I blame Buhari for this

Before some Buharist start quoting and unleashing their e-venom on me, I am just test-running my weapons of e-wars in preparation for the coming administration.

what is good for goose (GEJ) is good for the gander (GMB)
speak ur mind bro cos whatsoever a man sows that he shall reap

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by omojeesu(m): 3:51am On Apr 04, 2015
THIS IS DESPERATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER! THE OPERATIONS OF A WOUNDED LION AND AN INJURED SERPENT. THE GOOD LORD WILL DELIVER US FROM FORCES OF EVIL WHO HAVE COME TO STEAL, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY!

3 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Rotimi47: 3:52am On Apr 04, 2015
bettercreature:
Ameachi should be very careful during this governorship election,I don't want him to lose his life rivers is too hot and he has sowe a lot which I want him to reap,at least he has many choices in Abuja,PDP killer machine is base in rivers people pls beware,mama piss will never allow rivers to fall because that's her next source of income
please know that if Amechi is killed then Wike, patience & many others in their camp will be killed quickly in retaliation; may God not let it get any worse.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by KwoiZabo(m): 3:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Abagworo:
Buhari needs to take over instantly to hit these PDP killers hard. The elections should not hold in Rivers State.
If elections doesn't hold in rivers, then we will not allow Goodluck to hand over. Idiots
Amaechi goofed when he ganged up against his own brother, something Northerners cannot do or have you seen any Northerner viciously campaigning for Goodluck in Jigawa or Kano the way Amaechi campaign for Buhari in the South. I am a GEJ fan but as far as this elections is concerned Buhari's victory was a better option for the Country but I cannot support an arrogant idiot cow like Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Rotimi47: 4:11am On Apr 04, 2015
babasanti:
I said earlier on, rivers people are angry and bitter the same anger jack bauer had in season 8 .if your are apc member ill advice you to be content with buhari as president. Apc should leave pdp for rivers state if they want peace in nigeria.
you people make too much noise & over rate your military capabilities; abeg note that when the time comes & your people fails to buckle in then you will see the wrath of other people who may not be rivers people but aggrieved people who may take sides. Do you think all your militia groups combine can take on Boko haram? Not to talk of Nigeria military? I just fear for you peoples safety as you will just get killed in mass numbers. I pity you people cause you may get more than you can shew, go ask Palestine people if they like what Israel is dishing out to them! If not for United Nations they won't even exist anymore even with military trainings, weapons, men & funds they are getting all over the place; let people not promise you they will support you because when the real thing starts they will flee from the battle zones as militancy is different from real war. Jonathan saw what you people didn't see as he is preview to military capabilities of the Nigerian military & other tribes militia groups & the support they have, that's why he accepted the outcome of the election; also note that he put his people first before Nigeria & loved you people so much that he does not want you people to become refugees. May God help our Rivers state so that the state we cherish so much will not be destroyed as well as Bayelsa & Delta states because the fight will be taken there too not just Rivers because pikin way say him mama no go rest him too no go take eye see rest.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by wileze: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2015
How do know that those killed are APC members. Is there any mark on their body showing APC. Be care on your reporting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Wike and Amaechi should stop dis killing, politics is not a do or die affair, they should learn from GEJ
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by BCharlie: 5:41am On Apr 04, 2015
sosanova:
Sai Wike....Amaechi is a goner in Rivers State Politics

It is a big pity. How I just hope Wike wins d election then you would see how you yourself would be affected by corrupt absolute power. I just wish Rivers State will not be behind among other States in Nigeria for the next 4 years.

Just keep sowing seeds of discords.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:54am On Apr 04, 2015
sosanova:
ewuuu! Park well abeg
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:00am On Apr 04, 2015
babasanti:
I said earlier on, rivers people are angry and bitter the same anger jack bauer had in season 8 .if your are apc member ill advice you to be content with buhari as president. Apc should leave pdp for rivers state if they want peace in nigeria.
i still can't confirm this,i'm from ONELGA in Rivers(the heart of all the violence emanates)my point is this,there's nothing as such that happened in Rivers as at the time i'm typing this
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
give what belongs to ceaser back to ceaser Amaechi no go hear, let the massacre begin

my name is taylor86

AKA quote me and die
first class fooooool!your stupidity started even before the inception of nairaland!

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by billyG(m): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2015
How will wike even enjoy been a guvnor when oga jona is not there a beg make he throw away his dirty towel garre!

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by lonelydora: 6:08am On Apr 04, 2015
bettercreature:
Ameachi should be very careful during this governorship election,I don't want him to lose his life rivers is too hot and he has sowe a lot which I want him to reap,at least he has many choices in Abuja,PDP killer machine is base in rivers people pls beware,mama piss will never allow rivers to fall because that's her next source of income

Take one bottle of Orijin Harp for my head...
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
But why? Buhari is taking note of all diz tinz. I wont blame buhari if he starts to jail some arrogant politicians.
hehehehehe(laughing in taiwanese).Wike just got himself a cell in Kirikiri,so there cell are in the following order:GEJ,PEJ,Ayo Fayose,FFK,Wike!
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by lonelydora: 6:12am On Apr 04, 2015
sosanova:

That's how you were in your house saying it until Buhari won. Amaechi is a good politician if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by genearts(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Sentiments apart, i think its time to declare a state of emergency in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Banter1(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
give what belongs to ceaser back to ceaser Amaechi no go hear, let the massacre begin

my name is taylor86

AKA quote me and die
let the massacre begin? Are you that heartless?
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by deletrue: 6:22am On Apr 04, 2015
MrMcJay:
The last spasms of a dying party.

Come next week, I would like to see any sane person who would rig for PDP knowing fully well that there's a new Sheriff in town.

PEJ can't help Wike as she is busy packing her dictionaries outta Aso Rock.

By the way, what of AIG Mbu? That moustached frog is as useless as the person writing Fayose's speeches (Fayose never reads his speeches).
meaningless

2 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Sacramento4real(m): 6:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:

my name is taylor86

AKA quote me and die
U sure say dem born u or dem pick u come out 4rm beans.

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Charlotte15: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Is it that Jonathan does not have control over the patience and wike. Don't let them spoil your name wet don dey good small small.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by deletrue: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:

my name is taylor86

AKA quote me and die
O yes, apc has refused what belongs to ceaser. Hell is loossed in rivers. Peace has packed out of rivers
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by lastpage: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2015
bettercreature:

But where are the Soldeirs who said they must, by hook or crook, be part of the election, for Security reasons?

Are they saying their usefulness does not extend beyond the day "Votes can be Rigged"?

Jonathan should tell them to maintain order at all cost...... if we are to take his rhetorics of "No Nigerian blood is worth my re-election" seriously!
Are these the "killer Squads" OBJ warned us about, .......that Jonathan has some trained Snipers?

Mama Piss should also know that she can "personally" be held accountable (without Jonathan) for what is happening in Rivers State.
I hope she does not want to have "that baby" for Jonathan, ........from a Prison cell!
shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by TeamSimple(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2015
PDP rogues on rampage..they concede defeat by words,but still displaying their anguish tru murder of innocent souls..The kano Rec death comes to mind. Either mama piss of Gej could still end up in jail if found guilty of any of these atrocities.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Defcon1(m): 6:29am On Apr 04, 2015
boolet:
Later on some folks will be hyping a mere uninspiring phone call as the panacea to post-election violence undecided
See the big picture
This is only happening in Rivers state
The whole country would have been burning by now save for that phone call.
I hope you have not forgotten the mayhem of 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by lastpage: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2015
genearts:
Sentiments apart, i think its time to declare a state of emergency in Rivers state

[size=14pt]I agree with you but unfortunately, Jonathan is still the president and he is 'loving the mayhem"... like McDonalds[/size].

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by Badebim(f): 6:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Rivers people need to know that no politician is worth dieing for. They need to have a re-think & 1st of all stay alive b4 fighting.They should apply wisdom.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by live4ever: 6:38am On Apr 04, 2015
okoloikenna:
When I look at the way people see politics and power in this part of d world I jus wonder if dem knw say dem go still die at 120years leave all d wealth and ans 4 how they spent there life
Wat ans will the men behind d's tragedy gv God as the reason fr such crime against Humanity

Well somethings are left only for God to judge

MAY DIA SOULS AND D SOULS OF D INNOCENT NAIROBI STUDENTS REST IN PEACE....

A lot of people only live for now and don't think of the future. Its sad but the sincere truth. Unfortunately, they may wake up to reality of the consequences of their actions when its rather too late.
Re: APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers by lastpage: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2015
KwoiZabo:
If elections doesn't hold in rivers, then we will not allow Goodluck to hand over. Idiots
Amaechi goofed when he ganged up against his own brother, something Northerners cannot do or have you seen any Northerner viciously campaigning for Goodluck in Jigawa or Kano the way Amaechi campaign for Buhari in the South. I am a GEJ fan but as far as this elections is concerned Buhari's victory was a better option for the Country but I cannot support an arrogant idiot cow like Amaechi.

Why do you spew so much idiocy like this?
So Igbos can support whoever they like but it is a crime for Amaechi to support who he likes?

GEJ has conceded defeat and he has no choice than to handover.
Whether he does or not, he is already a "gonner"..... and Buhari is the President-elect. Period!
Handover is jusy a "formality".

If the killing sin Rivers extend ad far as May 28, Buhari has all the authority to declare a state of Emergency ....and that wont be funny fo people of Rivers, including Mama Piss and Wike because Buhari will just assign a military Administrator for Rivers State.
That is bye-bye Governorship for Wike, even if he wins the election! grin

Let them call themselves to order now before they start regretting.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct / President Buhari To Depart Abuja For FII, Saudi Arabia Monday. Nigerians React / Roland Igbadumhe 'Youngest Old Man' Joins House Of Representatives Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.