Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé (42094 Views)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Adeyinka123: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oniranu onisokuso omo ti a ba ta kafi ra tupa
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by AlfaDan(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
fourthed...
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Awon ebi kebi
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Boyooosa(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
I can never be a commentor to this thread.....

cos 'This is super storyyyyy'....... in a melodic voice in SUPER STORY drama.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by delors(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
I know the title of this Ghana movie: Fierce Fiance Fever! FFF featuring John Mensah, Nadia Buari, Osei Tutu and John Dumelo.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by tsdarkside(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
he is doing the right thing....but its dangerous....their is a example in the bible..but only when your brother is dead...

very dangerous..very ,very,very dangerous...i dont know what to say... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Junipero: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:
tell your friends bro that I am a good samarithan and I love helping people in difficult situations like this. Though its not easy but it is a burden I choose to accept...

So can I have her digits? wink

Agbero! cheesy
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Junipero: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander:

Hmmmmmm shocked
Does your Nairaland app notify you on romance section update

My nairaland App notifies me on pretty ass babe updates like you wink
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by vokalguy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
When I come across posts like this, I notice the OP is actually not the one who is in the dilemma... most of the time its always a 'friend' or something. Kinda fishy jare.

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Emaprince: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is that a way of trying to dump the fiance for his brother?
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by tsdarkside(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
nairalife2013:
To add to the above, tell him to tell his bro to com bak 4 deliverance grin

yes..i think its better he come back or she go to him abroad...i dont see no other way..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
VisionPlus:
meanwhile, the other truth is that that fiancé will be serviced severally outside.
And she must have been complaining of not having it serviced for a while, and the dude abroad can't help it.

To me, they should do what is best so far all parties have a thorough understanding. For those with contrary opinions, I pray you don't face life's most daring dilemma
like ur moniker goes, u truly have d vision. Dis babe has been complaining that she's sex starved. She even told me about it so I decided to help my frnd seek advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by tsdarkside(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
eminentme:
like ur moniker goes, u truly have d vision. Dis babe has been complaining that she's sex starved. She even told me about it so I decided to help my frnd seek advice.

bros..dont tell me you are planning to nak your brothers woman...sex starved ko sex salvation ni.. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by deevatee(f): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
eminentme:
I'm confused even as I'm writing this now. a friend of mine just confided in me that his broda abroad wants him to sleep with his fiancé here in Nigeria instead of her to get from some guy ourstide. pls advice me on this so I can pass the msg across. mature opinion pls.
d guy is simply looking for a way to ditch d fiance,probably he's married or has plans to marry ova der(abroad) so he can accuse d poor gal of cheating and dump her! Tell him Diva T says he plans has bin xpposed!.. cool

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by pomsky: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
eminentme:
I'm confused even as I'm writing this now. a friend of mine just confided in me that his broda abroad wants him to sleep with his fiancé here in Nigeria instead of her to get from some guy ourstide. pls advice me on this so I can pass the msg across. mature opinion pls.

.....a very generous brother! angry
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by tsdarkside(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
deevatee:
d guy is simply looking for a way to ditch d fiance,probably he's married or has plans to marry ova der(abroad) so he can accuse d poor gal of cheating and dump her! Tell him Diva T says he plans has bin xpposed!.. cool

you have something there..maybe he found oyinbo toto..and he is now trying to get rid of her.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
moreeni:
Awon ebi kebi
ebi kebi ni e. Family ati e
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by ilovecritics(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:
Which weed does his brother smoke? Tell his brother we have a new government now and we don't tolerate such.

And he should avoid Las Vegas weed, it's too strong cry

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Yehman(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
eminentme:
He won set the girl up baa? Wicked!
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Maamin(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
ezeonwe:

What u said about Igbo setting movies, is actually a long time out-dated tradition that existed in a very few Igbo communities. But then it was based on agreement binding on the widow, the brother-in-law and the entire community. No agreement, no such act.

And for the guy who wants us to advice a friend of his, one thing might sound funny. If the guy in question has taken over his brothe's fiancee before his brother asked him to do so, he will simply take it that it has justified his action as is the case with some people today even when the husband is around. Who knows what the case is?

cheesy thougth they still practice that in some igbo land..good to know anyway cheesy
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by ezeonwe: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Did your friend ask you to seek advice on his behalf.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by ezeonwe: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Did your friend ask you to seek advice on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Defcon1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
Magun is Real broangry
Magun ke??
When the woman's hubby is looking for an Assistant Husband.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by shellliver: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Maybe the brother is seeking marriage of convenience over there and wants to use adultery as a ground to tell the lady off, and got ahead with other plans of his
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by mcprince32(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by tsdarkside(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
shellliver:
Maybe the brother is seeking marriage of convenience over there and wants to use adultery as a ground to tell the lady off, and got ahead with other plans of his

i suspect too...he is playing a game....THUNDER FIRE HIM.... angry angry angry

he forgot,that we are nigerians...we reason...their is no reason for him to make such a suggestion....none a tall.... angry angry angry
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Bhenehdikt(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
jmoore:
How can we advise a mad man?
Hmmm...calm down na..
@op,I dont charge for my services..gv me her control
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
eminentme:
ebi kebi ni e. Family ati e

Try arranging to give it to your sister too so she doesn't get it outside. Awon Iran ki ran. The mo...ron even claims he's confused about the situation undecided awon oniranu!

Re-quoting me will confirm my suspicion about you and your folks further. Assss...hhhhole!
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by tsdarkside(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
moreeni:

Try arranging to give it to your sister too so she doesn't get it outside. Awon Iran ki ran. The mo...ron even claims he's confused about the situation undecided awon oniranu!

Re-quoting me will confirm my suspicion about you and your folks further. Assss...hhhhole!

i advice the girl,to leave the family...they are not serious...what rubbish....EXPOSED...

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by tsdarkside(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
i am sure the black-queen was praying day and night that he his successful abroad...now look how he rewards her....useless black-man.. angry angry

TO HELL WITH HIM...the white-toto is gonna destroy him anyway.. angry angry angry bye,bye...we are not gonna miss him...IDIAT.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by shellliver: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

i suspect too...he is playing a game....THUNDER FIRE HIM.... angry angry angry

he forgot,that we are nigerians...we reason...their is no reason for him to make such a suggestion....none a tall.... angry angry angry

Yes o, he shd have just done whatever tha is on his mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.