Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé (42096 Views)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by benedima1990(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:
tell your friends bro that I am a good samarithan and I love helping people in difficult situations like this. Though its not easy but it is a burden I choose to accept...

So can I have her digits? wink

Guy I too like yiu jawe
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by tsdarkside(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
shellliver:

Yes o, he shd have just done whatever tha is on his mind

no realy...he should have shut up and do what ever......who cares...the black-queen will survive without him anyway...
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Jacksoo: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by tsdarkside(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
what an ass`hole....after five years,he will come back complaining,the white-woman treated him bad...IDIAT...

if you have to marry the white-toto to have permit to stay abroad,than do it and dump the white-toto,as soon as you get the permit to stay abroad....you dont abandon your black-queen,because of white-toto...he should have kept his lying mouth shut...what an IDIAT....

sex starved my ass.....IDIAT....
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by ceeafuejay(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
"Aru eme na obodo umu anumanu" in Chinwetalu's voice.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Pennywise(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
@op, are you guys from a certain part of Benue?
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by NobleG1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
eminentme:
I'm confused even as I'm writing this now. a friend of mine just confided in me that his broda abroad wants him to sleep with his fiancé here in Nigeria instead of her to get from some guy ourstide. pls advice me on this so I can pass the msg across. mature opinion pls.

His brother in Nigeria (I call BN) and the brother abroad ( I call BA).

Is BA unable to impregnant his woman? Or does he want his brother to start having sex with his fiancee instead of her getting it outside?

You were not clear. For this reasom, I will talk about my two questions.

If BA is incapacitated s*exually and wants BN to help him have kids, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, but how BA wants it done is totally wrong. Science provided a better means for BN to contribute his sperm without actually sleeping with his brother's wife.

If BA only wants his brother to satisfy his fiancee sexually while he is away, it's abomininably wrong. Why would he encourage his fiancee to cheat on him? Cheating is cheating no matter who do it. And for his own brother to do it, is one of the worst things a brother could to his own brother. It's abmess and nothing good will come out of it.

If you are worried that your woman you left at home will sleep with another man if you don't let your brother f*uck her, then yoo're indicating you don't trust her. Why would you have someone who don't trust as your fiancee?

It is true that every woman do have s*exual urges whether you are around to satisfy her or not. If you have a woman whether girlfriend or fiancee or wife and you know you are going away for a very long time-- many months or years, buy her a good S*EX TOY. It will help her relieve some sexual tensions while waiting for you to come home. It helps a lot.

There are genuine reasons why it is wrong for BN to start sleeping with his brother's woman;

1. A woman's body is her man's respect and diginity. When he loses it, it becomes worthless to him in most cases.

2. When a man and woman starts having regular sex, there's the possibilty that love could grow from it. And when your woman falls in love with another man, your relationship is doomed.

3. When a man falls in love with a woman he's have sex with, he claims her as his. And there's nothing you can do about it, especially, if the woman likes the man.

4. Even when you are home, your woman will not stop sleeping with your brother if she enjoys sex better with him.

5. Society will torment you with bad words when it becomes publicly known.

I could go on and on. In summary, it is recommended and accepted for your brother to contribute his sperm if you are impotent or have weak sperm. But it's unjust and totally wrong for your brother to sleep with your woman. To me it's evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by tsdarkside(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
NobleG1:

His brother in Nigeria (I call BN) and the brother abroad ( I call BA).w

Is BA impotent? Or does he want his brother to start having sex with his fiancee instead of her getting it outside?

You were not clear. For this reasom, I will talk about my two questions.

If BA is importent and wants BN his to help him have kids. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it but how BA wants it done is totally wrong. Science provided a better means for BN to contribute his sperm without actually sleeping with his brother's wife.

If BA only wants his brother to satisfy his fiancee sexually while he is away, it's abomininably wrong. Why would he encourage his fiancee to cheat on him? Cheating is cheating no matter who do it with her. And for his own brother to do it, is one of the worst thing a brother could to his own brother. Nothing good will come out of it.

If you are worried that your woman you left at home will sleep with another man if you don't let your brother f*uck her, then yoo're indicating you don't trust her. Then why would you have someone who don't trust as your fiancee?

It is true that every womam do have s*exual urges whether you are around to satisfy her not or not. If you have a woman whether girlfriend or fiancee or wife and you know you are going away for a very long time-- many months or years, buy her a good intimacy gadget. It will help her relieve some sexual tensions while waiting for you to come home. It helps a lot.

There are genuine reasons why it is wrong for BN to start sleeping with his brother's woman;

1. A woman's body is her man's respect and diginity. When he loses it, it becomes worthless to him in most cases.

2. When a man and woman starts having regular sex, there's the possibilty that love could grow from it. And when your woman falls in love with another man, your relationship is doomed.

3. When a man falls in love with a woman he's have sex with, he claims her as his. And there's nothing you can do about it, especially, if the woman likes the man.

4. Even when you are home, your woman will not stop sleeping with your brother if she enjoys sex better with him.

5. Society will torment you with bad words when it becomes publicly known.

I could go on and on. In summary, it is recommended and accepted for your brother to contribute his sperm if you are importent or weak sparm. But it's unjust and totally wrong for your brother to sleep with your woman.

i like your reasoning......
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by cococandy(f): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nairalanders and their wild imaginations.
OP stop lying :-Xp
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Deprime007: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is dat a news
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
moreeni:

Try arranging to give it to your sister too so she doesn't get it outside. Awon Iran ki ran. The mo...ron even claims he's confused about the situation undecided awon oniranu!

Re-quoting me will confirm my suspicion about you and your folks further. Assss...hhhhole!
ori e
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
netmillionaires:

this isn't clear enough. Try explain well. From what my Igbo friend told me. When a couple quarrel and the wife left the house, whatever children she bore outside belongs to the husband. What I didn't understand in your case is what went wrong?

Ok.
A man lives abroad. He has not visited his wife in 9ja in 3 years. But one day he invites his friends in his diaspora base to celebrate the birth of his new baby in 9ja. Good 3 years after he left her behind.

IVF was still not common then in 9ja. So how did she conceive?
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by charismaticdave(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
before any decision is made, the guy has to really understand why the brother wants him to do the said deed.

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
''... instead of her to get from some guy outside ''

ehen!what's the difference?my advice is for her to do their father that is more older and mature.
or better still, she should look for their local government chairman.

...or taxforce chairman.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
''... instead of her to get from some guy outside ''

ehen!what's the difference?my advice is for her to do their father that is more older and mature.
or better still, she should look for their local government chairman.

...or taskforce chairman.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by raphy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
why didnt he send his joystick as welll. angry angry na wa o....
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by chillian(f): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes I agree with you this is naija and we don't practice that their oyibo nonsense hia shekina
falconey:
OK now I get it, he should tell his brother this is nigeria we don't do that.

Whatever nonsense they do abroad can not be practice here.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by cherriex(f): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2015
He wants to break up with the girl and he's looking for a valid nd
Serious reason that will do the trick permanently,my thoughts.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by wheezyoung(m): 1:29am On Apr 05, 2015
eminentme:
I'm confused even as I'm writing this now. a friend of mine just confided in me that his broda abroad wants him to sleep with his fiancé here in Nigeria instead of her to get from some guy ourstide. pls advice me on this so I can pass the msg across. mature opinion pls.
actually its cause he is abroad and feels his wife is been deprived of what most married or about to wed couples experience 'a child' he prefers nursing a child from his own blood than from a stranger.. Kinda like an igbo culture buh not practiced everywhere for example:where the elder brother dies and his immediate junior inherits the wife

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by nzeaji(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2015
And the fiancée dies not have a say in all of this? LKWMD. grin grin.

Thunder fire idiocy. grin grin
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by amacastel: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Na wa oo is the girl a baby she shld sort her sef out without involving anybody
Men full every wia wey dy find bed mates she dy here dy form angel Gabriel must she Bleep her brother in _law
Why is telling u guys dt she is sex starved . I love my man but he is too busy for me he bleeps me once in 2_3weeks bt I have sweet boy we dy suck ma tit wella any time I want. Yet my man is my num 1 anytime anyday
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by odedipapa(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
LOL. See who's talking. Where your own stupidity come dey?
eminentme:
dnt always show ur stupidity everywhere u go, ur nt MTN.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by netmillionaires(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
AreaFada2:

Ok.
A man lives abroad. He has not visited his wife in 9ja in 3 years. But one day he invites his friends in his diaspora base to celebrate the birth of his new baby in 9ja. Good 3 years after he left her behind.

IVF was still not common then in 9ja. So how did she conceive?
hmmm. Like we used to say... THRU BLUETOOTH. But this one don pass bluetooth range o.
Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
eminentme:
dnt always show ur stupidity everywhere u go, ur nt MTN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.