Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? (1297 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by holyjossy01(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some times I wonder whats going on in my woman's mind every time I stare at ladies.
What I noticed is that she always find a way to call back my attention quickly by bringing out conversations from nowhere.

What I will like to know is, what was going on in her mind.

SO WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR MAN/WOMAN DOES THIS?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by holyjossy01(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyjossy01:
Some times I wonder whats going on in my woman's mind every time I stare at ladies.
What I noticed is that she always find a way to call back my attention quickly by bringing out conversations from nowhere.

THOUGH I KNOW MY BAE TRUST ME, I THINK SOMETIMES SHE FEELS INSECURE.

N.B: SHE'S BEAUTIFUL
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by TrishaP(f): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wouldn't bother myself with trivial issues. It's a free world and his eyes too. He can look but he has to respect my presence.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
~ Dumb question
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by falconey(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyjossy01:

THOUGH I KNOW MY BAE TRUST ME, I THINK SOMETIMES SHE FEELS INSECURE.

N.B: SHE'S BEAUTIFUL

N.B: all our baes are beautiful.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
It's natural! Sometimes, ladies do it. There's no big deal
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
I feel nothing. What is he suppose to stare at? The ground? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by emperor003: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just stare at her lips
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
I always make it into a joke! Cause usually he won't do it consciously and when I make a joke he gets embarrassed but it's still funny xD
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by holyjossy01(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
TrishaP:
I wouldn't bother myself with trivial issues. It's a free world and his eyes too. He can look but he has to respect my presence.

SOME LADIES ARE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL TO IGNORE, SO YOU STARE.
THE DRESSES ALSO DOESN'T HELP YOU KNOW.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by holyjossy01(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wouldn't bother myself with trivial issues. It's a free world and his eyes too. He can look but he has to respect my presence.[/quote]

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by KrazyBone: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bro, it'll be a great sign of disrespect to God almighty, if I do not appreciate the works of his creation. I mean, how do I see a natural rotational device and not marvel at the "wondrousness"? She has nothing to worry about you know. When I'm at a library, I can decide to look at various books.. . skim thru, glance thru, hold them. . . Doesn't mean I'm gonna leave with them all, or I'm gonna read them all. So it is with gazing at . . .

Actually, when I see a fine yansh while with her, I go "wow" and she chuckles and says "she garrit". . . And if she sights a yansh before I do, she nudges me and shows me and I go "hmmmm" and she goes "mhm".

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by holyjossy01(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rainess:
I always make it into a joke! Cause usually he won't do it consciously and when I make a joke he gets embarrassed but it's still funny xD

THATS WISE... THANK GOD YOU DON'T CHARGE UP AT HIM.
SOME LADIES DO THAT.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by holyjossy01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
emperor003:
Just stare at her lips

Funny you, How would you feel if your lady kept on looking at a guy's d.1ck through his trousers?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyjossy01:

THATS WISE... THANK GOD YOU DON'T CHARGE UP AT HIM.
SOME LADIES DO THAT.

Well sometimes I do the same thing so I can't be angry. He also jokes with me if he catches my eyes wandering accidentally
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by holyjossy01(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Dumb question

DON'T DISPLAY YOUR IMMATURITY AND STUPIDITY HERE, GET A LIFE.
CHANGE IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU ALSO.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by holyjossy01(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rainess:

Well sometimes I do the same thing so I can't be angry. He also jokes with me if he catches my eyes wandering accidentally

THOSE TIMES YOU GAZE, IS THERE ANYTHING RUNNING THROUGH YOUR MIND?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by holyjossy01(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
Bro, it'll be a great sign of disrespect to God almighty, if I do not appreciate the works of his creation. I mean, how do I see a natural rotational device and not marvel at the "wondrousness"? She has nothing to worry about you know. When I'm at a library, I can decide to look at various books.. . skim thru, glance thru, hold them. . . Doesn't mean I'm gonna leave with them all, or I'm gonna read them all. So it is with gazing at . . .

Actually, when I see a fine yansh while with her, I go "wow" and she chuckles and says "she garrit". . . And if she sights a yansh before I do, she nudges me and shows me and I go "hmmmm" and she goes "mhm".

AS MUCH AS I RESPECT YOUR OPINION, I BELIEVE WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS A FANTASY...
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyjossy01:

THOSE TIMES YOU GAZE, IS THERE ANYTHING RUNNING THROUGH YOUR MIND?

Not really
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by holyjossy01(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rainess:

Not really

SAME HERE... SOME LADIES WOULD NOT BELIEVE THEY JUST STARTING RANTING.
QUESTIONS WOULD START COMING UP LIKE, DO YOU THINK I'M NOT AS BEAUTIFUL HER?

STATEMENTS LIKE: SHE MIGHT NOT HAVE GOOD CHARACTER... BLA BLA
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by VickJames(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
My woman has this funny behaviour of showing me beautiful and curvy women and ask if they're beautiful. I'll just smile and say "they're beautiful but not compared to you."
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by KrazyBone: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyjossy01:

Da fuq do you keep typing in all caps and breaking rule 11? Is your capslock stuck? Would you like to get a ban while you sort it out?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
He can gaze all he want, so far he isn't cheating on me
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by TrishaP(f): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyjossy01:

Doesn't stop me from admiring too. I love good things.#nohomo
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyjossy01:

~ The question is dumb. I don't know what you Are talking about
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by njuwo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyjossy01:

I tear her hot knock to bring her back to her senses. But she starts walking away to bring me back to reality.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Man/woman Gazes At Opposite Sex? by SenatorJames(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyjossy01:

It is a sign of dis-respect to do that in the presence of your fiance/fiancee.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! So Gay Marriage Took Place In Port-harcourt? (see Photo) / How To Block Someone On Nairaland Very Simple (photos) / Help!...advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.