Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians (13040 Views)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by zeongeon: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
If all terrorism acts are from muslims, why is it that 90% of the attacks are on muslims Or Muslim countries?
That is why they went into a university in kenya and killed 147 students and that's why they killed tourist at turkey.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Yet, if I bash your religion and your insanè god, you will be swift at protecting it. I beg you to visit www.wikiislam.net at least once and I swear to your god that your life will not be the same. But you enjoy reading websites who write trash just to cover your useless terrorism breeding religion. If there is any book corrupted, it is certainly not the Injil or Torah, it is your useless and pure myth called hadith and the book with no order, that made you an eternal slave, Qur'an.

And concerning terrorism.... Only educated, wise person will know every terrorist attacks is mostly suffered by Muslim and most of the terrorist group are political based.. There's no religion war in the world again.

Let's assume the terrorist are Muslim like you said, where in Quran or hadiths are terrorist supported?

Use your brain to think bro.. Stop saying trash
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Weah96:

Who believed in who? Mohammed is being disingenuous for asking me to believe something when the proofs of his assertions are not in THIS LIFE.

We shall see judgment day is a euphemism for "ok, you've got me."

Laughing... Don't worry.. I won't say anything again. You are already lost.. If God wants, you will see the truth.

Visit shahydcharming. on people who don't believe In God or ask google what Quran and hadith say about people who don't believe in God and also ask reason to believe in God...

I have helped you enough.. Help yourself now bro
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2015
johnydon22:

Seems like you love threatening people huh?

well you and your god can go fvck urselves....

[size=20] Threatening an atheist with punishment after death is very dumb, if they really cared they wouldn't be atheists...[/size]

laughing... You are educated and you not wise... It's so so funny.. Threatening? Now telling you the effect of your behavior is now threatening? Chai.. Where do you people come from xef..

If the law is if you steal.. You will be beaten. And i see you stealing and i told you that you will be beaten.. Thats threatening?

See.. Only God can set one's foot on right path.. If you like, believe in God, if you like don't believe in God.. It's your mug of tea. Av given you reasons to believe in God and yet you don't yield.. Thats your problem mate..

The only thing that can help anybody is research.. Research alot about your beliefs..

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by johnydon22(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing... You are educated and you not wise... It's so so funny.. Threatening? Now telling you the effect of your behavior is now threatening? Chai.. Where do you people come from xef..

If the law is if you steal.. You will be beaten. And i see you stealing and i told you that you will be beaten.. Thats threatening?

See.. Only God can set one's foot on right path.. If you like, believe in God, if you like don't believe in God.. It's your mug of tea. Av given you reasons to believe in God and yet you don't yield.. Thats your problem mate..

The only thing that can help anybody is research.. Research alot about your beliefs..

lmao... no offense but you are one of the dumbest posters i have met on nairaland..

You cant even prove anything or make a basic sensible point. Just ranting and yapping all day..

it will be a very waste of my intellect to engage someone like you...

meanwhile you can go fvck ur imaginary god we dont care..

3 Likes

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2015
allanphash7:
in wich dictionary or scripture?

u re a goner bro

Laughing... Can't you reason..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by allanphash7(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Laughing.....cos you were unable to answer me

I can see that you are part of those who beleive in heard or been told by your so called alfa

Try to seek knowledge further and ask question nro
shahydbinaliyu:

Laughing... Can't you reason..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by allanphash7(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2015
The guy doesnt have point atall wanting me to beleive in his imaginary god

Chai, he is clueless like someone here in Nigeria
johnydon22:

lmao... no offense but you are one of the dumbest posters i have met on nairaland..

You cant even prove anything or make a basic sensible point. Just ranting and yapping all day..

it will be a very waste of my intellect to engage someone like you...

meanwhile you can go fvck ur imaginary god we dont care..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

See this Paul follower.... Old rule? God rule is old rule? So pathetic... Live free by doing everything against the God rule?
Any terrorist attacks is mostly based on political. If muslims are terrorist like you claim, why are they killing muslims? Why is it that it's muslims country that suffers terrorist attacks most? Guy.. Think before you talk ehn
What did Prophet Muhammad say o.. Enlighten me
I think say d OLODO na yab bt na reality...1.. You go tell me d christian were u don see wey dey do opposite of 10 commandment nd dey proud..simple law..new rule is the mequalisation of the old rule(it means summary of the old rule OLODO)...it sayd "love thy neighbour as thy self"...2...u dey ask me why na muslims dey kill muslims? Which oda answer dey?..na because una like fight pass quarell na nd also because una no get simple sense..na so so washing of brain dey de give una ...hehehe...95 virgins..una dey kpansh for una own heaven abi...I hail ooh..3..u dey ask me wetin una associate professor muhammed talk?...stop watching 50 shades of grey nd go and read thy quran...he who has ears let him hear....hehehe..e dey tell me say na political issues..after dey promise una quran crammers say if dey commit suicide or die fighting the enemy, they go get money nd 95 virgins, u expect make dey no fight abi?...person prick go charge go war
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2015
TheMascot:
I think say d OLODO na yab bt na reality...1.. You go tell me d christian were u don see wey dey do opposite of 10 commandment nd dey proud..simple law..new rule is the mequalisation of the old rule(it means summary of the old rule OLODO)...it sayd "love thy neighbour as thy self"...2...u dey ask me why na muslims dey kill muslims? Which oda answer dey?..na because una like fight pass quarell na nd also because una no get simple sense..na so so washing of brain dey de give una ...hehehe...95 virgins..una dey kpansh for una own heaven abi...I hail ooh..3..u dey ask me wetin una associate professor muhammed talk?...stop watching 50 shades of grey nd go and read thy quran...he who has ears let him hear....hehehe..e dey tell me say na political issues..after dey promise una quran crammers say if dey commit suicide or die fighting the enemy, they go get money nd 95 virgins, u expect make dey no fight abi?...person prick go charge go war

Laughing... So many novice.. Most are just church goer.. They know absolutely nothing about Christianity.

Clearly you know nothing about Moses law.. And the so called new law

Am done talking to you.. talking to you is like talking to a wall.. My blog will answer you.... Go read there...

Like i said.. Novice... Only fools based on rumors..

Everything you think you know about islam... Ask Quran or hadith..

Better still.. Visit my blog.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Misogynist2014(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Bashing is insulting one's religion without proof.. I give you proof and am not bashing your religion but showing you the truth. Insha Allah i will visit the site and give you feedback.

You know absolutely nothing about hadiths and Quran and yet you insulting it..

You are the greatest fool of human era
Read this and give me reply, http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Are_Judaism_and_Christianity_as_Violent_as_Islam%3F
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Laughing... So many novice.. Most are just church goer.. They know absolutely nothing about Christianity.

Clearly you know nothing about Moses law.. And the so called new law

Am done talking to you.. talking to you is like talking to a wall.. My blog will answer you.... Go read there...

Like i said.. Novice... Only fools based on rumors..

hehehehe...see dis 1...anoda blogger gone mad...no thanks..my mb has better things to do..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Which Hadith? You told me earlier that apostates are to be executed according to the hadith. Mohammed was witnessed executing apostates.
The Qur'an is the most foolish collection of words ever assembled. And it was highly plagiarized.

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
allanphash7:
Laughing.....cos you were unable to answer me

I can see that you are part of those who beleive in heard or been told by your so called alfa

Try to seek knowledge further and ask question nro

Ain't got your time kid. Only people with real brains will know death and grave correlation
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Weah96:

Which Hadith? You told me earlier that apostates are to be executed according to the hadith. Mohammed was witnessed executing apostates.
The Qur'an is the most foolish collection of words ever assembled. And it was highly plagiarized.

Laughing... Wahala wa o.. You lieing against me... When did i say apostate are judged by hadith o.. When did i say Mohamed witnessed executing apsotates?

Why can't you people just be serious for once.. You think this is joke? You think you can just be saying anything you want anyhow?

Chai.. I pity you o..

Quran? Plagiarized? Laughing... Wahala wa o..

Now i won't talk to you again... All you do is insult and tell lies.. Even when you are told the truth you refute it with insults not with facts

I wonder how you people are passing your exams..

And please.. If you have nothing reasonable to say or reasonable question to ask.. Don't tag me again..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

May God never forgive you... May HE never show you the light... Laughing in Chinese.. You will regret being born when you die o.. Especially in grave.. It's you alone..

I will regret being born, when I'm dead? Hahaha. Allah must be a synonym for brain disease.

See what I mean when I say that religious people are the most dishonest bunch of people ever? You know how foolish your comment is. You know this.

You don't even know what you're going to dream about next, and yet you've already mastered how death is going to look. Predict your OWN dream, before you predict what happens after people die.

2 Likes

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2015
TheMascot:
hehehehe...see dis 1...anoda blogger gone mad...no thanks..my mb has better things to do..

Non of my concern.. No be you dey find knowledge? SMH
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Weah96:

I will regret being born, when I'm dead? Hahaha. Allah must be a synonym for brain disease.

See what I mean when I say that religious people are the most dishonest bunch of people ever? You know how foolish your comment is. You know this.

You don't even know what you're going to dream about next, and yet you've already mastered how death is going to look. Predict your OWN dream, before you predict what happens after people die.

Let me just sum it up for you.

Quran talked about past, present and future.
Past was true, present is true and future will be true.. Hope you understand?

Like i told you.. Visit my blog oo.. And get enlightened o.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
zeongeon:
That is why they went into a university in kenya and killed 147 students and that's why they killed tourist at turkey.

And how is that related to Islam?
Where is it in Quran that you can kill unjustly?

Can't you people think?

You claim muslims are terrorist.. Those muslims that are terrorist, where did dey read it that killing is allowed..

It's in that fake Bible that you people carry about that killing is supported anyhow
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by zeongeon: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

And how is that related to Islam?
Where is it in Quran that you can kill unjustly?

Can't you people think?

You claim muslims are terrorist.. Those muslims that are terrorist, where did dey read it that killing is allowed..

It's in that fake Bible that you people carry about that killing is supported anyhow
I laugh in chinese @that fake Bible that you people carry about that killing is supported anyhow..I met an arab who was an ex-muslim now xtain and he exposed certain things like Do u know that the names of allah are the names of the devil in the bible..example he said some of allah names are 1. Allah d great deceiver 2. Allah the bringer of death etc and this man quoted the quaranic verses to back his claims up..I even went further to tell him that islam is a religion of peace he laughed and said no if u really understand islam u will know its a religion of deception and bondage.. I am not a muslim and it wouldn't make sense arguing with d arab man because he has been in d islamic system before.. Ifeann u can research on those names of allah to see if the man was actually saying the truth as I didn't take into memory the verses in quoted.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
zeongeon:
I laugh in chinese @that fake Bible that you people carry about that killing is supported anyhow..I met an arab who was an ex-muslim now xtain and he exposed certain things like Do u know that the names of allah are the names of the devil in the bible..example he said some of allah names are 1. Allah d great deceiver 2. Allah the bringer of death etc and this man quoted the quaranic verses to back his claims up..I even went further to tell him that islam is a religion of peace he laughed and said no if u really understand islam u will know its a religion of deception and bondage.. I am not a muslim and it wouldn't make sense arguing with d arab man because he has been in d islamic system before.. Ifeann u can research on those names of allah to see if the man was actually saying the truth as I didn't take into memory the verses in quoted.

Met an Arab? Ex. Muslim? That Islam is religion of boundage? I will ask ifeann Now..

If you made the story up... May God let you rot in hell..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Ifeann(f): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
zeongeon:

I know abt it..
If u want more proof u need to see allahs name in arabic... we know the serpent is a deciever and is often associated with evil.. now see pic below and tell me what the arabic name for allah looks like. Pls i want an answer

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by zeongeon: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Met an Arab? Ex. Muslim? That Islam is religion of boundage? I will ask ifeann Now..

If you made the story up... May God let you rot in hell..
so u think there no ex arab muslims turned christain.. Go and read the book "son of hamas"

so much bitterness in U..dude let me even tell u another story I have a female friend that was in my department back in school who was an ex-muslim turn christain..she exposed a lot to me too. Like

1. They tried to kill her family when her dad decided to convert to christainity and her dad was ostracized

2. She said islam is socerey and its not allah (God) they call when praying it is allah (with a twist in tongue that u can hear like an R in the pronouciation) its some other strange god.

3. She repeated what that arab man said that islam is bondage. She talked about how they where been flogged as kids to master arabic.

4. She said the imams are cruel, involved in all kinds of fetish things and are hypocrites.

5. In her words "if u want to see witch craft and sorcery try islam"

She said a lot which I will not say to avoid causing trouble on this thread...she tried to make me see why islam is wicked. I was just looking at her and couldn't say anything because I havent thought of islam in that way before.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
zeongeon:
so u think there no ex arab muslims turned christain.. Go and read the book "son of hamas"

so much bitterness in U..dude let me even tell u another story I have a female friend that was in my department back in school who was an ex-muslim turn christain..she exposed a lot to me too. Like

1. They tried to kill her family when her dad decided to convert to christainity and her dad was ostracized

2. She said islam is socerey and its not allah (God) they call when praying it is allah (with a twist in tongue that u can hear like an R in the pronouciation) its some other strange god.

3. She repeated what that arab man said that islam is bondage. She talked about how they where been flogged as kids to master arabic.

4. She said the imams are cruel, involved in all kinds of fetish things and are hypocrites.

5. In her words "if u want to see witch craft and sorcery try islam"

She said a lot which I will not say to avoid causing trouble on this thread...she tried to make me see why islam is wicked. I was just looking at her and couldn't say anything because I havent thought of islam in that way before.

Swear to almighty who made you that what you saying is true before i start debunking the trash
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by zeongeon: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeann:

I know abt it..
If u want more proof u need to see allahs name in arabic... we know the serpent is a deciever and is often associated with evil.. now see pic below and tell me what the arabic name for allah looks like. Pls i want an answer
ooh goodness...ifeann this is so exposing. Looks like a snake and a sword of some kind. Hmmm..I haven't seen islam in this perspective before..we learn every day. Ifeann keep up the good work hopefully pple will learn the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by zeongeon: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Swear to almighty who made you that what you saying is true before i start debunking the trash
U bitterness confirms all I say is the TRUTH..I don't have to swear Ur attitude says all that is listed above is the truth.

Why serve a god that u constantly have to defend by being aggressive, abusive and killing if the chance presents itself.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
zeongeon:
U bitterness confirms all I say is the TRUTH..I don't have to swear Ur attitude says all that is listed above is the truth.

Why serve a god that u constantly have to defend by being aggressive, abusive and killing if the chance presents itself.

Laughing... So you fear God.. And yet you telling lies against my religion..

I will always defend my religion.....

My religion is flawless...

I don catch all of una... I will be asking you to swear to God before i answer your conjured stories...
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by feedthenation(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bro Shahydbinaliyu,

Is Prophet Mohammed a Sunni or a Shia?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
feedthenation:
Bro Shahydbinaliyu,

Is Prophet Mohammed a Sunni or a Shia?

Prophet was neither Sunni nor Shia... These terms arose after the death of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Teachings of Prophet is hadith... Those who follow it are called sunnah.. Otherwiswe.... Following prophet teachings is called sunnah..

And shia are people who believed that people that should succeed Prophet Muhammad should be his blood.. His family..

Sunni believed that people who should succeed Prophet should be his companions...

Hope av answered your question

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Ifeann(f): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
zeongeon:
ooh goodness...ifeann this is so exposing. Looks like a snake and a sword of some kind. Hmmm..I haven't seen islam in this perspective before..we learn every day. Ifeann keep up the good work hopefully pple will learn the truth.

zeongeon here is the greatest of deceivers verses

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by zeongeon: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeann:

zeongeon here is the greatest of deceivers verses

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
Nice one Ifeann, very good. So that arab man said the truth. He specifically said the names of allah are the names of the devil in the bible.

Ifeann continue to expose and educate..I think we need the truth if we are to go forward as humans.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by zeongeon: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Laughing... So you fear God.. And yet you telling lies against my religion..

I will always defend my religion.....

My religion is flawless...

I don catch all of una... I will be asking you to swear to God before i answer your conjured stories...
The worst thing a man can do to himself is to wallow in DECEPTION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians / Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: / 2023: Tinubu & Osinbajo Will Fight - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.