Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers (24640 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Open Letter To Rivers People By Concerned Rivers Youth / My People Please Where Is Shekau ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
I just want this election to be over so that we can seriously plan ahead as a region for the benefit of us all..... and the country at large
Plan ahead when you have an aboki that his mouth is tied to the feeding bottle of Nigeria?

Oboy ! boys dey vex na only bro Joe na im just calm everybody down.

by the time two offshore chopper dun go down and all the onshore installations bombed to dark ages by now everybody for dey ask us say wetin una want.

Jonathan just come calm every every and we still dey look am with one eye.

I'll rather die fighting for my right than remain alive and birth kids that will come and see this injustice and humiliation of a free people.

Make uncle Jo just handover ,come back first ,we get plenty questions for am and after him dun answer us wella we go reason am wether we go act normal or like una masters for North.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
rman:

Truckpusher, As you can see, you are as bad as Shekau! You better start making your own videos and put them on youtube. Did bokoharam not kill their wives? You will be willing to kill your uncle because of election.
What you and Barca fail to understand is if PDP is popular in River they should win in a free and fair election without intimidation or bloodshed.
I have always said PDP and Wike will sweep Rivers state in a FREE AND FAIR contest. Nowhere have I encouraged violence. See truckpusher may be very angry just like most Niger Deltans, I am sure he will be calm. But for April 11, Wike will win.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Plan ahead when you have an aboki that his mouth is tied to the feeding bottle of Nigeria?

by the time two offshore chopper dun go down and all the onshore installations bombed to dark ages by now everybody for dey ask us say wetin una want.

I'll rather die fighting for my right than remain alive and birth kids that will come and see this injustice and humiliation of a free people.

Make uncle Jo just handover ,come back first ,we get plenty questions for am and after him dun answer us wella we go reason am wether we go act normal or like una masters for North.

Bros, Jonathan called for calm, please let us be calm. We will achieve more when calm and organised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Abagworo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

You are nothing but the usual noise maker. Can you do suicide bombing? Your type wants to live and reap where he did not sow. If you want war please exclude the Ikwerre, Ogoni, Etche, Orashi and other peace loving people from your would-be rebels. If you want your area war torn, then let it be.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cool318(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
I hate people that Bark like Toothless Bulldog such as Truckpusher in a Faceless forum as this. You are threatning Fire Brimstone and hell like as if you are a Commando. Whats the Size of your Army. I wish you can come to Old Gra & show your strenght. As Embittered as you are about the past Govt, does Wike know you Personally.
After the election, Mr Man, you become a used TISSUE PAPER
Go figure - you can ask Sogboma George how far!!!

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Sweetguy25: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
tripod:

Wike helped himself and not amaechi. He was an erand boy for amaechi and you know it. He made so much money with that case. As a sitting speaker, amaechi had connections. He went under because of obj and sent his boy, wike, around to meet with his contacts and also ship cash to prosecute the case. I hope u know how amaechi made omehia too. How he brought amehia into govt during ada george's regime.
We know the roles everyone played including karibi whyte. Stop misleading the public. Between 1999 and 2007, the highest political position wike could hold was a local govt chairman. And this was made possible by his boss and brother who was the speaker of the rivers state house of assembly within the same period.

Maybe u want to tell me wike as local govt chairman made amaechi speaker. You guys can turn a lizard into a crocodile. Guy u carry first frm back with this ur post.

Wike an errand boy for Amaechi? Lol.
In case you don't know, if it wasn't for Wike, Amaechi wouldn't have been made governor twice!
Wike was chairman of Obio/Akpor local govenrment, not just any local government but Obio/Akpor!
That position was almost bigger than Amaechi's speakership.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Caracta:

What a violent speech! What's wrong with you people sef? You are even ready to go down this lane...ontop wetin? Is it a PDP-thing or a Rivers-thing? How many would you kill to "install" a PDP chief? I'm yet to see you guys give convincing facts and explanations. I must be lucky to be on this side of the world's map.

*spits*

At this point nothing matters anymore.

I grew up and saw my people in abject poverty in the midst of plenty and you want me to sit down and tell the same stories of woe to my kids ?

No way....

If we want a free existence void of rancour ,we should always try to address all the injustices and if we as a people keep paying lip service to it - We are only postponing the evil days.

Come to my region and see the devastation and I can assure you that the only word that will come out from your mouth is ; I am so sorry for your loss.

I won't dwell on my loss -I'll ask for whatever that is remaining of my loss with everything I got.

When a man's house is burnt down with his family inside ,it is wise for him to ask for the skeleton of his family members at least to give himself hope that they are all dead and gone.

If the APC try any shiit in Rivers State Buhari will regret the day he bought that form.FACT

We are angry and our anger must be felt even if we all go down asking for our right.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
You choose to believe what you want to believe. There were party agents that day. Inec faulted Amaechi and APC, same with Jega. http://www.punchng.com/news/result-sheets-amaechi-apc-were-wrong-inec/ . You choose to believe what you want to believe and not what you have to believe. INEC is not under obligation to show anybody result sheet. Only Party agents enjoy such privilege and APC Agents never sent petition.

I am done with you

This does not prove anything. As far as I am concerned, this woman was behind the massive rigging in Rivers State.

The question is was the result sheets there? Gov. Amaechi did not ask for the final result. He wanted to know if all the materials were there. The result sheet is critical and it was not there. How come Gov. Amaechi did not complain about any other material.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by rman: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
I have always said PDP and Wike will sweep Rivers state in a FREE AND FAIR contest. Nowhere have I encouraged violence. See truckpusher may be very angry just like most Niger Deltans, I am sure he will be calm. But for April 11, Wike will win.

Better. Why is Truckpusher angry?
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by loveroftruth: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
kilAMEACHI7
post=32364233:

I created this thread for all concerned and patriotic rivers people , please is this the kind of Rivers state you Need? See the kind of people vying for political positions for our rivers state house of assembly under the crass PDP. (Check the photo attached , here . N:B all info there are true).
When wike was the chiarman of obio/akpor,( 1999 -2007 ) as everybody present then can tell, this era was fraught with hooligans and louts (who were never in uniforms) harassing rivers people and residents (dispossessing them of their funds and properties under the pretext of various illegitimate task forces , this era was hell for us from obio akpor ).

Also to bring to your knowledge, we (NMA rivers state chapter) had a town hall meeting with the PDP gubernatorial aspirant on tue. 24th, march 2015,where he told us after a lengthy And banal discussion, in his words "My only worry is for Jonathan to win this election, once he does, I can go to sleep, the election will be a work over " this wasn't the first time he made such statement as he has made such boastful statements before now. Thank goodness Jonathan never won.

Now i want to ask you rivers people an honest question, is that the kind of Rivers state you Want? Do you want to take rivers state back to those dark Ages? Won't you want a rivers state, filled with vision and free for all both indigene and residents, , please my good people let us choose right and move rivers state to higher grounds......

Please let's vote right..... this is for very concerned Rivers citizens that have the state at heart.....

This sort of thread and argument is really unfortunate for Ameachi's Rivers state.

It wont have mattered what had happend in Abuja, who the next governor of Rivers state will be, would have just been whomsoever Ameachi would have picked and all Rivers would have queued behind him unopposed.

But that was then, befor the madness started.(I think the whole fight is madness).

Because, since the madness started, for what ever reason, it has been the innocent masses of Rivers state that have born the brunt. Since this Ameach started his struggle, he has done zero project for PH residence. True!

Go round the whole of PH communities (Ikwere towns in PH) none has passable roads, they are all swampy, i mean really swampy, I doubt the story is different for Etche and others.
This is not to say he Ameachi did not work in Rivers state, No. He did some good work, he dualised the major roads in and out of ph. A good job indeed. This is not to say he hadn't the capacity to do more, no, he does, but, truth remains that he did not fixed the internal roads while Rivers state became one of the poorest states in the country borrowing money every now and then yet this roads for the common Rivers man is deplorable.

Though I feel monorail is a good thing, but they say, cherity begins at home, he should have ensured that we had roads to walk on ground first befor taking us to the skies.

This guy that he Ameachi is putting up for Rivers Governor is said to have started this monorail that some people said gulp the chunk of the state money while a commissioner. To that, I say it is a sign the guy may just continue to let the monorail to prevent the common man to have roads in phc communities, a veritable excussed for him to use it seems.

I feel the roads in Portharcout environs is one of the major issues for the March 11 Election.

Its so bad that Youths in one of the communities in PH had to block him(Ameachi) from passing through an internal road in their community, insisting he should pass through the major road that he has not fixed. That led to his body guard shooting at the youths(though it was reported that the youths short at him) to clear the road.
They had insisted that he should pass through the major Rumuolumeni road that is so bad that he Ameachi refused to pass, but ordinary Rivers people are suffering there.

Considering that this road is an industrial hub Axis road, it surprises many that it is in the condition it is for the pass 8 years.

The anger in this communities is tangible, the determination for Wike is not about who is better, but that for whatever reason, Ameachi will ensure that this communities remain the way they are for the next eight years should APC wins.

Couple with other reasons like courts and the likes, sums up the reasons why they wish Ameachi's influence must leave Rivers.

It has nothing to do with Dakoku or the sort, but rather, the charater Behind the name AMEACHI.

If APC politicians suffers by losing out in Rivers bounty, the ball should fall squarely on the feet of Ameachi and his extra large ambition and anger.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abagworo:

You are nothing but the usual noise maker. Can you do suicide bombing? Your type wants to live and reap where he did not sow. If you want war please exclude the Ikwerre, Ogoni, Etche, Orashi and other peace loving people from your would-be rebels. If you want your area war torn, then let it be.
You obviously don't understand the power of a people pushed to the wall.

I never expected an Igbo bastard to understand a thing.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mark my words ,any Rivers person seen voting for the APC would be treated as a traitor.

We've been proved to, time without numbers that in this country there are a particular section and region that has believed in the unity of this fraud called ''ONE NIGERIA''

Even in the face of such reality we have always respected and have contributed immensely in building this ungrateful country even as our primary source of livelihood and environment has been barstardized beyond recognition.

If we catch you shouting A before you'll complete the PC you no go like yourself at all.FACT

This election is a do or die affair - APC members are already catching hell even in my village and I know a particular uncle that is supporting the APC for his economic gains and anytime he goes down we will simply bury him like a traitor.

You are just making toutish noise.

Anyone reading your comments can see what PDP in Rivers State stands for. Hooliganism, corruption, intimidation and cultism.

You are advertising why I will never support a Nyesome Wike government.

Keep killing your people because they are supporting diversification in Politics which will better Rivers State.

Disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

I grew up and saw my people in abject poverty in the midst of plenty and you want me to sit down and tell the same stories of woe to my kids ?

No way....

If we want a free existence void of rancour ,we should always try to address all the injustices and if we as a people keep paying lip service to it - We are only postponing the evil days.

Come to my region and see the devastation and I can assure you that the only word that will come out from your mouth is ; I am so sorry for your loss.

I won't dwell on my loss -I'll ask for whatever that is remaining of my loss with everything I got.

When a man's house is burnt down with his family inside ,it is wise for him to ask for the skeleton of his family members at least to give himself hope that they are all dead and gone.

If the APC try any shiit in Rivers State Buhari will regret the day he bought that form.FACT

We are angry and our anger must be felt even if we all go down asking for our right.
Well, I understand but cool down abeg. Na beg I de beg
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Abagworo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You obviously don't understand the power of a people pushed to the wall.

I never expected an Igbo bastard to understand a thing.

You call Igbos bastard? I know your type. Busy eyeing Igbo properties. Why not ask yourself why you are retrogressive. Park out of my grandfathers house 1st before you can even talk. If you indeed are rugged start suicide bombing and I will applaud you.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Wike an errand boy for Amaechi? Lol.
In case you don't know, if it wasn't for Wike, Amaechi wouldn't have been made governor twice!
Wike was chairman of Obio/Akpor local govenrment, not just any local government but Obio/Akpor!
That position was almost bigger than Amaechi's speakership.
Leave these Gambari man's slave to continue his ranting abeg.

On April 11th there is no free and fair election in Rivers State because there is no true democracy in this cursed land.

PDP must carry the day and we will wait for Tinubu and his Gambari masters to help bastard Amaechi to change their unfortunate the situation.

We are waiting
And I'm still waiting for that mofo called KILLERMAN to come give me his number let's see tonight.

No be by noise
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cocokiller1(f): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Dude, you don't need to follow the election. Wike is already the governor of Rivers State. The presidential election should have told you what's up- a sitting governor could not deliver up 20,000 votes for his party in his state. Amaechi is done and dusted in Rivers State, that was why he was apologising.
abi o
dakuku lost more fans in rivers state wen GeJ lost
most people who said they whr goin to vote apc in governorship,evn my mum said they no longer voting 4 him
it's better we vote 4 d devil we knw o
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
rman:

Better. Why is Truckpusher angry?
He is angry just like every Niger Deltan. If you think people here are happy then you are on a long thing. The call for calm by Jonathan is what is holding the anger, however, we have to pacify our people to remain calm. You don't know what Amaechi does in rivers state, if you do you will see why people are angry. That said, it is no justification for violence which is why I am appealing for calm. As for Aprill 11, we hope it is free and fair but Amaechi should not try to play smart on people's sensibilities like he did on March 28 so as not to provoke people, which wouldn't project our state in a good light.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by cool318(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher stop ranting on this forum and join you mates in the CREEKS cos the Pipeline bombing has already begun

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/
militants-blow-up-pipelines-in-
delta/
Go figure
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Abagworo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Finally I am yet to understand the part which you claim "pushed to the wall". Jonathan is not a Rivers man and lost elections because of incompetence. You are trying to create an imaginary Hausa domination when the South has led 14 years out of 16.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Collynzo9:
See the kind of people contesting under APC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xmz_y8Zo6s
thank you my brother. PDP chose Wike for one reason - he is the only guy that can match Amechi's cruelty. Forget the gospel songs Amechi sings during campaigns, he is a wolf in sheep clothing. In Rivers state, PDP, APC, LP - all of them are touts extraordinaire.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
cocokiller1:
abi o
most people who said they whr goin to vote apc in governorship,evn my mum said they no longer voting 4 him
The story is not different from my relatives that use to have sympathy for Dakuku with respect to the Governorship contest, but the acting of Amaechi and Peterside killed such sympathy. Wike will definitely be elected.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

No way....

You grew up in Port-Harcourt and saw the devastation, yet you are trying to sell Wike to your people.

The only meaningful development in Rivers State after King Alfred Diete Spiff happened under Gov. Amaechi.

If you look at the amount of work he did in the state owned schools, he deserves commendation. In D-Line alone, Orogbum school, Nkporlu Oroworukwu, Oromineke Girls. Just D-Line. Gov. Amaechi did works like that in numerous places.

Look at the improvement of New Mile One clinic. Look at the Government Dental Hospital at Garrison. He moved University of Port-Harcourt hospital to their permanent site. Look at Ada George Road and NTA road and many more.

Do you think this development can take place in a money grabbing corrupt government WIke will lead?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abagworo:

You call Igbos bastard? I know your type. Busy eyeing Igbo properties. Why not ask yourself why you are retrogressive. Park out of my grandfathers house 1st before you can even talk. If you indeed are rugged start suicide bombing and I will applaud you.
Shattap you iidiot ,not all Igbos are bastards like you.

I don't leave in your criminal father's house.

If you're still reeling from the pains of abandoned properties in Port Harcourt - That is a story for another day because you can try but you can't pitch me against the Igbos.

We and the real Igbos have decided to go beyond the past,you mutherfuccker! keep sticking your stinky mouth to your Gambari man's assss.

We and the real Igbos have decided to move on and agree that a mistake was made .

Keep ranting, You're nothing but another paid rant of Mallam Rochas Okorocha another bastard that has infiltrated our region.

I spit on your face and if I have my way right now you'd be fuccked like a biitch before putting just one single locally made bullet from Onitsha on you traitor assss.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
cocokiller1:
abi o

Let your mum know that the electoral system is meant to vote out the devil, prevent the devil from taking over power and not vote him in.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
The story is not different from my relatives that use to have sympathy for Dakuku with respect to the Governorship contest, but the acting of Amaechi and Peterside killed such sympathy. Wike will definitely be elected.
I believe you brother. PDP is going to get thousands of sympathy votes. Besides it is better for Rivers ppl and Nigerians to have PDP governor in Rivers so we can know when oil money starts missing in Abuja under APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
cool318:
Truckpusher stop ranting on this forum and join you mates in the CREEKS cos the Pipeline bombing has already begun

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/
militants-blow-up-pipelines-in-
delta/
Go figure
You won't get the effects now until you begin to churn out more than necessary to pay your transport fare from Oshodi to mile 2 and from Mile 2 to Apapa you'll get the message my dumb friend. grin
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
janus05:
I believe you brother. PDP is going to get thousands of sympathy votes. Besides it is better for Rivers ppl and Nigerians to have PDP governor in Rivers so we can know when oil money starts missing in Abuja under APC.
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
janus05:
Even with Wike on that seat is not a guarantee until we see a policy that will alleviate the poor masses of the Niger Delta.

Buhari should do the right thing else we go gbolo the country economy on top him abokki head.

Una never see anything....Boko haram go be toy.
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

You grew up in Port-Harcourt and saw the devastation, yet you are trying to sell Wike to your people.

E only meaningful development in Rivers State after King Alfred Diete Spiff happened under Gov. Amaechi.

If you look at the amount of work he did in the state owned schools, he deserves commendation. In D-Line alone, Orogbum school, Nkporlu Oroworukwu, Oromineke Girls. Just D-Line. Gov. Amaechi did works like that in numerous places.

Look at the improvement of New Mile One clinic. Look at the Government Dental Hospital at Garrison. He moved University of Port-Harcourt hospital to their permanent site. Look at Ada George Road and NTA road and many more.

Do you think this development can take place in a money grabbing corrupt government WIke will lead?
And who won't boil down as a money grabber? undecided

Your Dakuku is a stooge in the making and we won't allow Tinubu use Amaechi to destroy our regional politics .

Go figure.......
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by luvmijeje(f): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Please, please and please do not extend your thuggish attitude, lawlessnes and foolishness beyond May 29th..... Our incoming President will not tolerate it.

The people and not thugs have the right to choose their own leader.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
And who won't boil down as a money grabber? undecided

Your Dakuku is a stooge in the making and we won't allow Tinubu use Amaechi to destroy our regional politics .

Go figure.......

All you guys have is forming propaganda. Just as PDP and GEJ did with Gen. Buhari's election. Forming one lie to another.

You know Wike's Government will support things like they did in the Rivers State House Of Assembly. Something the commissioner of Police watched from his office after he got a report warning him of an attack.

Is this what you want for Rivers People?
Re: This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Well, I understand but cool down abeg. Na beg I de beg
Don't you ever in your entire life try to play Mr nice guy with me .

Go back AND TELL THOSE IIDIOTS THAT IT WOULD BE VERY HOT IN RIVERS STATE AND THEY SHOULDN'T TRY THEIR LUCK BECAUSE THEY WILL HIT SIX FEET .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" / Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals / Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.