Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship (5798 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? / Romantic Relationships: What Love Is Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Hello Fellow Nairalanders.. I want to speak on Ambw Relationships, Its in Short for Asian Men&Black women. I've had many female friends who say Gosh' Vers, I like Cute Chinese Guys >_<. Its not about the Typical Stereotyping..But as for people who Are in Love with Korean dramas and Watch 'CMC' 481 & 'Hunan' 483. on Dstv. You know what I'm talking about. According to the Urban Dictionary: AMBW is the Abbreviation of "Asian Men Black
Women"
Interracial relations and intimacy of Asian men with
Black women.
Be it dating, engaged, or married, so long they are
coupled with male Asian descendent and Female
African descendent. My Question is Males in the House and Females in here who Have found Profound Love for Asian Culture,Music, and Dramas. Have you ever experienced an Ambw Relationship. Or as for the Guys have you experienced a BMAF. Black male Asian Female Relationship??
Or be it an Inter-racial Relationship! You can share your Experiences in Here!

Re: Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship by Fairgodwin(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2015
I am black and a Nigerian; NO! I don't fancy Asian women and can never date not to talk of marrying any.
Everything about them is too 'flatly' uninteresting to me.
Though the topic isn't meant for me. Sorry for my comment. Wish I could delete it.

2 Likes

Re: Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship by CHM11: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2015
BMAW is cool but AMBW..no way...those asian guys have d*9ks like needle..very tiny pink needlelike pinis
Re: Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship by tayoxx(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2015
its a no no for me....those Asian girls wey their bwest dey like peanut so
Re: Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship by Anglegirl194: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2015
I don't know when you posted this but I do have something to say. Yes being in a AMBW relationship is honestly the same as dating any other one. Even being fascinated with Asian music an there dramas, to actually date one isnt what is portrayed in the shows. To be in a interracial relationship is hard, as an African-American; especially dating an Asian guy whose parents are straight from HK. And both of us being in college is hard and there are ups and downs to the relationship (like the fact that he lives in Queens and I live in Suffolk - 1hr 15min train ride). The first thing that all my friends and family ask is whether his parents know or when is he introducing me to the family. Its hard when everyone has their own opinion to put in your relationship, especially if they haven't been in one like yours or in a interracial relationship at all. People are so quick to believe the stereotypes instead of actually trying to find the truth. I may be ranting but i have been dating my Asian boyfriend for almost two years (in 2 1/2 months) and we seem perfectly happy. But there is still the uncertainty of what could happen in the future. So as of now, we are just taking it day by day. We do talk of the future, but not to much in details, and I like it like that. Everyone has their different stories of dating, so I am just giving my story. Not everything is glossy, but you choose whether its worth it or not.

1 Like

Re: Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship by RaeMystix: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Don't see anything wrong with that.....My philippian girlfriend is dating a french guy....They got the best relationship one could only wish for....Both parents know about their relationship and approve of it. It depends on the parents....Mind you're they are both educated.

1 Like

Re: Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Anglegirl194:
I don't know when you posted this but I do have something to say. Yes being in a AMBW relationship is honestly the same as dating any other one. Even being fascinated with Asian music an there dramas, to actually date one isnt what is portrayed in the shows. To be in a interracial relationship is hard, as an African-American; especially dating an Asian guy whose parents are straight from HK. And both of us being in college is hard and there are ups and downs to the relationship (like the fact that he lives in Queens and I live in Suffolk - 1hr 15min train ride). The first thing that all my friends and family ask is whether his parents know or when is he introducing me to the family. Its hard when everyone has their own opinion to put in your relationship, especially if they haven't been in one like yours or in a interracial relationship at all. People are so quick to believe the stereotypes instead of actually trying to find the truth. I may be ranting but i have been dating my Asian boyfriend for almost two years (in 2 1/2 months) and we seem perfectly happy. But there is still the uncertainty of what could happen in the future. So as of now, we are just taking it day by day. We do talk of the future, but not to much in details, and I like it like that. Everyone has their different stories of dating, so I am just giving my story. Not everything is glossy, but you choose whether its worth it or not.

I totally support you Angle girl
Everyone has their different stories of dating and and I m so and very Happy for you ☺
may God bless your relationship.
Long live ambw!
People should not be stopped by "structural sterotypes"
sterotypes that Condemn Asian men and black female being together.
"Follow your heart, If you love Asians
Go for it.
never let any one stop you.
Fall in love❤
Re: Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
RaeMystix:
Don't see anything wrong with that.....My philippian girlfriend is dating a french guy....They got the best relationship one could only wish for....Bot parents know about their relationship and approve of it. It depends on the parents....Mind you're they are both educated.

yes you are very right
It depends on the parents,and also what an Individual also wants.
Love sees no colour..
Thanks for commenting "RaeMystix
Re: Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I am black and a Nigerian; NO! I don't fancy Asian women and can never date not to talk of marrying any.
Everything about them is too 'flatly' uninteresting to me.
Though the topic isn't meant for me. Sorry for my comment. Wish I could delete it.

Glad you said on what you believe
It's your choice.
Different strokes for different folks.
likewise, what we see others do not see them too..
Re: Ambw Relationships/ What It Is Like To Enter Into An Inter-racial Relationship by RaeMystix: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Versailles:

yes you are very right
It depends on the parents,and also what an Individual also wants.
Love sees no colour..
Thanks for commenting "RaeMystix

You're very much welcome

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Must Sleep With A Fat Woman / This Lady Said She Would Only Be Disvirgined By Her Husband. {pics} / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.