Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,190 members, 7,849,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys (2815 Views)

5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

yea. . . I'm not talkin about his mistake, i jez don't get the message he iz tryin to pass undecided

Oh i see
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Tashaamania:
I get it op too.. thing is, it is overrated
just stick with whichever your heart wants and dont try to think abstinence is a guarantee to happy marriage

U said it girl smiley
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Enegod(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

very funny, I'm not in the mood. If you must know, I've seen worse and that's coz it's my field. I even have friends who call me up for advice.. so abeg I use God name beg you, no make me vex
I like making people vex...oya, start vexing undecided
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2015
harrysterol:
we're in Africa precisely Nigeria so we act like one, integrating our culture and believes

Most african countries to b fair
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Tashaamania(f): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2015
harrysterol:
no you dint waste it, i only tried making my point look practical and realistic, that staying with a guy and starving him of sex will make him adore you more and more
So you've never ever seen two people who had sex before they got married and are happily living together now and the guy adores her?
You lots just dont like been plain...
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by vjsmiles: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Yh i get u smiley
But its like in America they would think ur crazy walahi
When i went to atlanta with my brother come n see girls toasting guys any hiw .. Some even gave him their oant self to take home ..
So i guess its mostly an african thing undecided
lala smiley
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:

see them!

Wetin

Lol
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by harrysterol(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2015
I don talk my own if you get ear you hear if u no get bye bye

1 Like

vjsmiles:
lala smiley
Chairman

Happy easter smiley
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by harrysterol(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

So you've never ever seen two people who had sex before they got married and are happily living together now and the guy adores her?
You lots just dont like been plain...
so which are you insisting on?
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by njuwo(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2015
harrysterol:
many are called but few are chosen
Na correct talk sha.
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Oh i see
Happy Easter lala cool

what of my E-crush dimples
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by vjsmiles: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Chairman

Happy easter smiley
forgot today is easter shocked cry
how you planning on spending it?
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by harrysterol(m): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Most african countries to b fair
like grin ?
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2015
vjsmiles:
forgot today is easter shocked cry
how you planning on spending it?

Dont rlly celebrate it to b honest .. Thought its more a catholic thing
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Tashaamania(f): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
I like making people vex...oya, start vexing undecided
The one thing about nairalanders, once one makes a statement, they see the person as the statement. yal need to be real here and say how it is..
nobody will give you award as the most righteous on NL undecided
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
harrysterol:
like grin ?

Dont wanna name , before nl folks hang me cheesy
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Tashaamania(f): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
Those are Exceptions Dear!....The fact it worked for Miss A doesn't Mean Miss B will be spared!...Life is Funny as u've earlier said!...Happy Easter!
True.. Happy Easter to you too smiley
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

The one thing about nairalanders, once one makes a statement, they see the person as the statement. yal need to be real here and say how it is..
Exactly once u oppose

Problem
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Enegod(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Wetin

Lol
the ones that had sex on first date and later got dumped...you didn't see them?
abi, na only the happily married one u see? grin
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Tashaamania(f): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
harrysterol:
so which are you insisting on?
I'm insisting on which ever works for you smiley
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Enegod(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

sweery no need for violence grin I believe you
Happy Easter cool
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by harrysterol(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Dont wanna name , before nl folks hang me cheesy
don't be scared am here to defend u grin? Like?
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Tashaamania(f): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Exactly once u oppose

Problem
I tire oh..
If I say I see when person steal, for NL it becomes am the thief
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Tashaamania(f): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
sweery no need for violence grin I believe you
Happy Easter cool
same to you
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by harrysterol(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

I'm insisting on which ever works for you smiley
can u guess the percentage of the two sides to know whch is more preferable?
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Tashaamania(f): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
harrysterol:
can u guess the percentage of the two sides to know whch is more preferable?
I cant..
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
the ones that had sex on first date and later got dumped...you didn't see them?
abi, na only the happily married one u see? grin

Yh we see both

But he was one sided
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by harrysterol(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

I cant..
. You know the truth already, let just believe u dunno
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

I tire oh..
If I say I see when person steal, for NL it becomes am the thief

Lol thats y most are scared to comment ...
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by Tashaamania(f): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thats y most are scared to comment ...

grin grin grin grin you're right
Re: Ladies How To Earn Your Respect From Guys by vjsmiles: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Dont rlly celebrate it to b honest .. Thought its more a catholic thing
oh well...
good night bae smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agreement Before Sex / Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This. / Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.