Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3077512 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Odunayaw:
What's this? What has the change of the Air chief have to do with anything and for how long sef as there been change.

The way some of you just raise smoke en
which arse... There is no arse of the giant ....

We are just big for nothing ... Get that , the earlier we go into smaller nations like Europe and Asia the better for us

Forget this place ...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2021
jpphilips:

Cabotage laws are designed by host countries not foreign trespassers, if Nigeria so chooses that Biafra will not enjoy the Nun & Forcados rivers which are the Tributaries of Onitsha Niger river, then that becomes our Cabotage law, Ethiopia doesn't enjoy the Nile river more than Egypt allows, never!!
You can read the battle of the Nile to get a clue.

This your statement does not align.

If Nigeria can choose not to allow Biafra enjoy the Nun and Forcados, then it follows that Ethiopia could do the same to Egypt.

The Nile flows Northward

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2021
Toju200:
we've lost actually up to 5
Two to IED,one to VBIED,two during ambush

Seriously .,..

Thanks for the additional info ! But are you sure of these numbers.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Just In: Bandits in disarray as roops of Operation Hadarin Daji neutralize 52 bandits; recover 16 motorcycles, arms and ammunition, amongst others in Zamfara State.

According to local sources on the ground, the latest success occurred on Friday 5th February 2021 when the troops received credible intelligence on the purchase of arms by armed bandits in Shinkafi area of Zamfara State. The troops swiftly deployed to the area and staged an ambush on the bandits while making their way back to Sububu forest.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2021
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
bidexiii:
Just In: Bandits in disarray as roops of Operation Hadarin Daji neutralize 52 bandits; recover 16 motorcycles, arms and ammunition, amongst others in Zamfara State.

According to local sources on the ground, the latest success occurred on Friday 5th February 2021 when the troops received credible intelligence on the purchase of arms by armed bandits in Shinkafi area of Zamfara State. The troops swiftly deployed to the area and staged an ambush on the bandits while making their way back to Sububu forest.
first pic they're using a drone...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
bidexiii:

Seriously .,..

Thanks for the additional info ! But are you sure of these numbers.
yes sir...
One was lost yesterday when Iswap ambushed a patrol team protecting workers.
That's making it 5
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Toju200:
first pic they're using a drone...

Yeap
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Toju200:
yes sir...
One was lost yesterday when Iswap ambushed a patrol team protecting workers.
That's making it 5

Wow....... shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
JackWolfskin:

If Nigeria can choose not to allow Biafra enjoy the Nun and Forcados, then it follows that Ethiopia could do the same to Egypt.

The Nile flows Northward

No mind them, the problem they have is their hatred for igbo would never make them be reasonable

The international river laws are clear

Danube river is being used by many countries in europe

Unfortunately they don't read, dem think say everything na gragra

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
[/b]Boko Haram on Friday 5th of Feb 2020, ambushed military patrol team guarding ongoing construction works on Goniri-Kafa road in Borno State[b]

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
ariesbull:

No mind them, the problem they have is their hatred for igbo would never make them be reasonable

Please my brother, take this your Biafran discussion elsewhere. That is not what we discuss here.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Op Tura TAKAIBANGO (OPLD) on 05/02/2021 at about 1530hrs the military protection for Road construction team around Goniri - Kafa axis with a combination of patrol teams repelled an ambush attack of the BHT around 1610hrs the same day, 1 soldier was WIA which was taken to hospital.

https://twitter.com/mobilisingniger/status/1358361577032941572?s=19
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
New photos of an Egyptian Air Force Su-35 fighter jet (Tail No. 9214) during flight trials in Moscow, Russia.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
bidexiii:

Hmmmm....?

I think we only got few, 8 in total and we've already lost one to I.E.D. One can't really tell if we purchased them or they where gift

This is exactly what I thought as well at the beginning but we've lost about 4-5 of the vehicles since the commencement of the offensive and even at that we're still seeing alot of them in action.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
youghs:

This is exactly what I thought as well at the beginning but we've lost about 4-5 of the vehicles since the commencement of the offensive and even at that we're still seeing alot of them in action.

Truly ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

Please my brother, take this your Biafran discussion elsewhere. That is not what we discuss here.

Oga I am not having discussion with you ... Please continue your discussion with the people that you talk with ... They quote me , I respond....

Tell them not to quote me ... Once I am quoted , I respond

Have a great Sunday....

Nke a wu ka asi na owu onyeoma ...

No vex oooo

Tell them not to quote me sir

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
ariesbull:

Oga I am not having discussion with you ... Please continue your discussion with the people that you talk with ... They quote me , I respond....

Tell them not to quote me ... Once I am quoted , I respond

Have a great Sunday....

Nke a wu ka asi na owu onyeoma ...

No vex oooo

Tell them not to quote me sir

But you know you guys have been a nuisance and derailing the thread !

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
bidexiii:

But you know you guys have been a nuisance and derailing the thread !

Nuisance is relative bro

We are having a conversation

So we leave

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
bidexiii:

In the 4th pic,that person in black fatigue, and who is holding a siver flask,looks like a female combatant.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
ariesbull:

Thank you. Anyways, I just come to read. I'm not up for debates.
Just wanted to clarify misconceptions.

Allow Biafra rest. (At least on this thread)
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
i ask a army who is a special force in boron, said that the cds have order the the deployment of heavy special force including the nigeria army special force, afsf, sbs for direct action on top boko harm leaders. and also some of the boy where trained in pakdtion and south Africa., and he assures me with the way the cds is taking thing that before June thing will be much better.
he cds have started some procurement of military equipment
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
ariesbull:

Every conscript isn't a volunteer... Most deserters are conscripted

Volunteers rarely desert

Volunteers in the Nigerian army do desert, especially the ones fighting in the North East.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
i ask a army who is a special force in boron, said that the cds have order the the deployment of heavy special force including the nigeria army special force, afsf, sbs for direct action on top boko harm leaders. and also some of the boy where trained in pakdtion and south Africa., and he assures me with the way the cds is taking thing that before June thing will be much better.
he cds have started some procurement of military equipment
grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
BabaOwen:
grin
To be fair on the guy much better seems realistic sef

Not the we will crush them grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
special force in Nigerian
1. 109 special force in okene, kogi state
2. 72 strike/ special force makuridi benue state
3. 4 special force doma narraswa
4 707th special force brigade delta
5. Afsf
6. 133 special force boron
7. 111 special force boron
8. 123 special force yobe
9. 234 special operation forces
10. 404th special force brigade
11. 199 special force abuja
12. 402 special force
13. ahsg
14. nasfc
15. nigeria army ranger

naf special force
1 32 special force
2. 717 special force.
3. 203 special force
4. 219 special force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
bidexiii:

Truly ?

Yes bro
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dudex82: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

In the 4th pic,that person in black fatigue, and who is holding a siver flask,looks like a female combatant.

Yeap, you've got sharp eyes !

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LagosWahala: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:
yes you are correct, Nigeria has had Just 7 of that kind of Generals, and these are their names.

1. General Domkat Bali

2. General Sani Abacha

3. General Alexander Ogomudia

4. General Abdusalami Abubakar

5. General Martin Luther Agwai

6. General Awoye Andrew Azazi

7. General Gabriel Abayomi Olonisakin.

it should be noted that no Nigerian has ever attained the Rank of a Fieldmarshal General.

On point!

However, I thought IBB retired with 4 stars as well?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
BabaOwen:
Volunteers in the Nigerian army do desert, especially the ones fighting in the North East.

Oh I see... Nigeria is always an exceptional case
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
JackWolfskin:

Thank you. Anyways, I just come to read. I'm not up for debates.
Just wanted to clarify misconceptions.

Allow Biafra rest. (At least on this thread)

Okay... Tell them
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
JackWolfskin:

The Nile flows Northward

I don't care about your examples, I spoke from the position of "Cabotage laws" Sovereign nations decide their Cabotage laws not the trespassers.

GCC countries blockaded Qatar not long ago by redefining their cabotage laws, very legal, Qatar lost in two courts to break even before Trump intervened. Speak facts pls!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2204) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.