Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,967 members, 7,866,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3079754 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
guy were na for narialand he power dey. the only guy were go make mouth finish you give one slap he go the cry like small pikini. as you no talk all this whilie na so so peace full this thread but as come back you don the terroize the thread. make i tell you na terroist you be.
Will u face front and stop been a nuisance.
And if u know u can't stomach is posts then ignore

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Toju200:
That alagarno is a death zone..
Timbuktu triangle is no go area it's the enemy territory laden with mines and infested with ISWAP including hired fighters...
It wasn't easy for troops to gain access into alagarno the fight was tough yes we've lost men and Hardware particularly In alagarno but not up to 200 not even 150 or 100..
The fighting there is Tough and it's insane there's no Air support
I mean 2 Mi35m will do a clean job...

Secondly most al naba news are propaganda like the IEDs according to affan there was nothing of such..
Also the ambush affan survived according to him 2kia not 6 according to ISWAP..

God help troops in alagarno...
undecided undecided undecided
See this boy confidently throwing assertion like he has evidence to back them up.

You sometimes comment like a teenager that u really are

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2021
To all the brave soldiers who sacrificed there lives last week in Mallam Fatori and those in different operational fields, we say thanks for your service.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Toju200:
Another BHT location was cleared (may be Sambisa area)yesterday as troops keep pushing forward...
Successes will get ignored till the next mishap then the Asses Battalion come with their "bring back Eeben" "Army is useless" chants.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
QuietMynd:

undecided undecided undecided
See this boy confidently throwing assertion like he has evidence to back them up.

You sometimes comment like a teenager that u really are
All this rudeness and yet you contribute no substance to this thread. You should live up to your moniker and be quiet!

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
bidexiii:
To all the brave soldiers who sacrificed there lives last week in Mallam Fatori and those in different operational fields, we say thanks for your service.

May their souls Rest in perfect peace

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
naf assist the army time to time. they been air stirke since last month but naf i think have change policy or because new caf
Can't they continue with the old policies This habits of new Chiefs new policies must stop.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
mekussa:

I know NAF does assist time to time. What i have in mind is a scenario where the air force is informed ahead of time of MAJOR military operations and the air force then dedicates surveillance platforms to cover and provide intelligence for the boots on ground. Attack Platforms can even soften up the enemy location minutes or one hour before the troops move in to mop up.
When the enemy is in this kind of disarray from the air strikes, I don't think they can effectively mobilize for any ambush, attack or counter attack.
This scenario IMO, should be for MAJOR operations. Soldiers on Patrols and in bases should have drone coverage (i am talking of these hand held mini drones not the CH 4 and WING LOONG variety). You can spot off-path ambushes this way plus they are cheaper platforms.

Good submission but for faster response and tactical cohesion.

The Army should activate its air wing.

What happening with those guys inbtw?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
iswap fear the special force a lot. the special force in an offensive clearance in lake chad teaching iswap how to died and sending them to meet their 72 virgin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
The Chadians are waiting to receive their orders for the ARA II MRAPs
Ain't they beautiful? cool

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
please does anybody know the whereabout of our m 339 jet
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
A quick suggestion, can we please use the report button (under rules broken, use 1,2,7,9) whenever that Babaowen guy posts any of his rubbish again.

I hope people at the back are able to hear me loud and clear?

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
lebuhsi:

Beautiful !

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
iboboyswag:
A quick suggestion, can we please use the report button (under rules broken, use 1,2,7,9) whenever that Babaowen guy posts any of his rubbish again.

Thank you.

The Moderators are not doing there jobs, the dude has been reported several times, let's just ignore the so-called a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
I will keep on posting on this thread while you keep on wailing cool

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
iboboyswag:

Thank you.
Seconded, guy I have done that thing a thousand times, and the mods are yet to take action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Happy Mothering Sunday from a Brigade down here in Borno forest.

Can you sight our francophone colleagues?

May God continually bless our Gallant men. cool

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Una go wail and report post tire cheesy

Emi ika cool

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Happy Mothering Sunday from a Brigade down here in Borno forest.

Can you sight our francophone colleagues?

May God continually bless our Gallant men. cool
oga sam abeg who be that lady for back where no make hair.abeg help me collect are number i dey think about her. just help me
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
oga sam abeg who be that lady for back where no make hair.abeg help me collect are number i dey think about her. just help me

Na my paddies them oh. Come Sambisa if you love her
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
Looks like ISWAP moved around Damasak lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Na my paddies them oh. Come Sambisa if you love her
you sure say he bf know be solider or you wan set me up
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
you sure say he bf know be solider or you wan set me up

Nope bro. She is 100% single and searching
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Looks like ISWAP moved around Damasak lipsrsealed

Typical weekend attacks.

Who remembers the days of "yellow bucket"? grin

Honestly there's been a lot of improvement in the military but a lot more still has to be done. Areas like situational awareness, communications, protected mobility, superior firepower, intelligence etc etc needs to be improved.
We are slowly transcending into the next phase of the war where the enemy will only be fighting to survive and for significance. The enemy will be scattered and the only goal they will have is to inflict maximum casualties on troops, putting fears into the heart of the locals and so on. Ambush will be very common and once in a while, they will attack towns to kill as many soldiers as possible before they withdraw. They can't keep any town they capture so they will surely withdraw after every battle. The military should be looking at ways to ensure that the terrorists aren't able to operate in villages and communities that they can't protect. These villages have always been the soft spot in this war.
Overall, I believe the insurgency has reached its peak and is about to start its slow but definite descent down the curve. But the big issue is that many of the terrorists will flee to the northwest where there is already disorder to start all over again.

It seems like the curriculum used in training officers is outdated. We might need to send some officers to Iraq and Syria to learn some things. We might need to increase cooperation with countries like Egypt and others fighting insurgency in Africa, even Libya if possible. Several years of US and UK cooperation in this war has done little to nothing for us.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
iboboyswag:

Thank you.

Leave Babaowen alone to be catching his cruise atleast he didn't insult you or anybody here I suppose and it's a public space....if you dont like his comment simply jump it and pass...make we dey atleast try mind our business...

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
lebuhsi:

Proforce should expand. The company needs it and the country also needs it. With a little lobbying, they will get patronage. And the west/central African market for MRAPs is also there for them.

NA might be looking to get new IFVs soon. Proforce should tap into that too.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Thirty-three (33) members of the #Nigeria'n special forces reportedly were killed and 20 injured as a result of the #ISWAP jihadists attack near the city of Mengunu, «Amaq News Agency» says. https://twitter.com/denoavries/status/1370739873561337862?s=19

I am really angry and sad about this. The picture are gruesome to post. Why is this country playing with the life of our soldiers. cry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
yoged:
Thirty-three (33) members of the #Nigeria'n special forces reportedly were killed and 20 injured as a result of the #ISWAP jihadists attack near the city of Mengunu, «Amaq News Agency» says. https://twitter.com/denoavries/status/1370739873561337862?s=19

I am really angry and sad about this. The picture are gruesome to post. Why is this country playing with the life of our soldiers. cry
not 33 is all together 14 have a guy involved in the ambush they were advancing to lake chad region. please it is a sorrowful movement but our men still went to lake chad. it believe the area was hosting the terrorist leader.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (2204) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.