Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3050110 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
bidexiii:

Yeap they're new orders set to arrive April, so rumour claimed. Arms are crossed angry
Do you know the quantity expected?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
sanctity454:

Do you know the quantity expected?

Nope
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
bidexiii:

Yeap they're new orders set to arrive April, so rumour claimed. Arms are crossed angry

ProForce is manufacturing world class MRAPs here in Nigeria. I wonder why we still procure this kind of vehicles from China angry.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
SuperSixSeven:

ProForce is manufacturing world class MRAPs here in Nigeria. I wonder why we still procure this kind of vehicles from China angry.

Sometimes we are obligated due to the politics of balancing trade. It is for this reason that we sometimes export raw produce and import goods made from the raw produce. The more powerful we become as a nation the less obligated we are to world trade dictations.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
SuperSixSeven:

The quantity we are capable of producing in this country is still little and the need for the equipment are urgent.

Proforce and DICON will reach that capacity/capability one day but we shouldn't wait for them at the expense of soldiers lives.
Proforce hasn't delivered some of the MRAPs ordered earlier, when they have delivered, then they should be given newer orders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
The NSA ehn.....
He is reporting that some equipment are missing despite huge funds provided to the former service chiefs.
Question is who is in charge of procurement? What exactly is the function of the NSA? shouldn't he be aware of the quality and quantity of the equipment that have been ordered but yet to be delivered?
Even if he wasn't aware, shouldn't he have asked for info on the matter from appropriate quarters before going for the interview?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rumors of the NAF ordering for the M-346 AT/LA jets. Beegeagles reported it.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Whyem15:
Rumors of the NAF ordering for the M-346 AT/LA jets. Beegeagles reported it.
yes. very true i have confirmed it from my guy who is a naf officer. but money have being paid for it.\
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
remember i said in this forum some day a go that Nigeria air force will buy new fighter jet but many people started insult and calling me a lie. God have finally vindicated me. the procurement of this fighter are in three catagroies .1. procurement of trainer and light attack jet. 2. procurement of heavy muti role fighter. which i will range between the j17, f35, su34,or su 57. j10, and china j31 prototype. 3 procurement of heavy strategic lifter and heavy isr plane 4. procurement of air defense system from china or Russian or any other country. please let to trust each other in this forum. people who insult me some day ago can see for them self

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
KDSG Security Update: Friday 12th March 2021

180 rescued, several students missing following attack at Federal College of Forestry Mechanization, Afaka, Igabi LGA

Troops of the Nigerian Army in the early hours of today, Friday, 12th March 2021 rescued 180 citizens, many of them students, at the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization, Afaka, Igabi local government area of Kaduna State.

The armed bandits in large number had attacked the institution at around 11:30pm on Thursday and kidnapped several students and staff.

The armed bandits broke into the institution by breaching a perimeter fence. They then encroached about 600 meters to attack the first facility.

The Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs on receiving a distress call, alerted the 1 Division Nigerian Army and the Air Training Command of the Nigerian Air Force.

Troops of the Nigerian Army immediately moved to the school and engaged the armed bandits accordingly.

The troops successfully rescued 180 citizens; 42 female students, eight staff and 130 male students. However, about 30 students, a mix of males and females, are yet to be accounted for.

Some of the rescued students were injured and presently receiving medical attention at a military facility.

Pictures of some of the rescued persons, and the broken perimeter fence, are attached to this update.

Receiving the report, Governor Nasir El-Rufai thanked the troops for their swift response and the rescue of the 180 citizens. He also wished the injured students a speedy recovery.

As at the time of this update, a combined team of Army, Air Force, Police and DSS troops are conducting an operation to track the missing students.

Citizens will be updated on emerging developments.

Signed

Samuel Aruwan

Commissioner, Internal Security and Home Affairs, Kaduna State.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Far, far 2013 smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8gYx966ytM

High-resolution satellites are already tracking human activity from space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRLVFn9z0Gc
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
type of m-346 jet ordered
M-346FA (Fighter Attack]
M-346LCA (Light Combat Aircraft)
is still under probability because the fund have not being released. my guy say that they just received signal that the j 17 is approaching the country. he say the plane will need paper clearance in each country airspace it fly in another not to be attack by the country armed forces,

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
youghs:

Lol ur stand is inaccurate, that cornered animal is a moving vehicle with about 2 to 3 passengers who are alive and armed with Aks that can still take down the commander, the guy shooting AK and the camera man depending on their skill. That has nothing to do with discipline, no soldier would risk his Life and stop firing his weapon in a situation like that just because he doesn't want to waste cheap ammo.

@youghs do you know its almost impossible to fire higher calibre guns like AAG/HMG at hit your target with accuracy when you're on full speed..
Even when you're not moving its takes a very skilled gunner to hit their target with these powerful guns, talk less of when you're on full speed.
Only SF/SOF guys are giving these types of training on ground or either on water. Please go and watch the video well, you'll observe there are times the guy with the beryl riffle, you can't just discharge all your rounds at once because you want to hit a target, if you run out of ammo and while reloading you're been hit. You would have found youreselve in another place.
Trust me those soldiers took the right action, the terrorist are already in hell now with there 72 virgins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
remember i said in this forum some day a go that Nigeria air force will buy new fighter jet but many people started insult and calling me a lie. God have finally vindicated me. the procurement of this fighter are in three catagroies .1. procurement of trainer and light attack jet. 2. procurement of heavy muti role fighter. which i will range between the j17, f35, su34,or su 57. j10, and china j31 prototype. 3 procurement of heavy strategic lifter and heavy isr plane 4. procurement of air defense system from china or Russian or any other country. please let to trust each other in this forum. people who insult me some day ago can see for them self

Just pray these rumours would come to pass, then will say God has finally vindicated you grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
SuperSixSeven:

Proforce and NA DICON can't meet our demands presently and we can't wait for them. We are loosing fine soldiers by the day.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
bidexiii:

Just pray these rumours would come to pass, then will say God has finally vindicated you grin
. money from the national excess crude account is being planed to been use for the plane. according to what i heard is that the jet will be a fighter jet and combat jet.the excetly way there did the super tucano were 6 plane has isr and the rest 6 do not have.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
bidexiii:

Proforce and NA DICON can't meet our demands presently and we can't wait for them. We are loosing fine soldiers by the day.
very true. i heard the ordered are up to 50 or more
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
youghs:

Lol ur stand is inaccurate, that cornered animal is a moving vehicle with about 2 to 3 passengers who are alive and armed with Aks that can still take down the commander, the guy shooting AK and the camera man depending on their skill. That has nothing to do with discipline, no soldier would risk his Life and stop firing his weapon in a situation like that just because he doesn't want to waste cheap ammo.
De take correction na. What do you mean it has nothing to do with discipline.

That situation warrants short bursts of fire and not full auto! The gun is not stabilized even

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
NA Steyr 4K 7FA armoured personnel carrier.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
A Nigerian soldier use metal detector to scan for IED.

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1369759642075750400?s=19

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Let us pray for the nigeria special force from 402 and 123 as they advance to lake chad basin. island 8 over. close 20 anti tank land mine destroyed.offensive two on point

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
Let us pray for the nigeria special force from 402 and 123 as they advance to lake chad basin. island 8 over. close 20 anti tank land mine destroyed.offensive two on point

God speed and protection !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by homerac7: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

This gentleman makes me laugh with his innocence. I like him.

Many of your info end up being confirmed true. But on this aircraft issue, I think the Su57, and F35 things are an exaggeration. I think you mean well, maybe some exaggeration from place of innocent excitement.

Overall, you're a great guy here. Keep it up.

14 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
homerac7:

This gentleman makes me laugh with his innocence. I like him.

Many of your info end up being confirmed true. But on this aircraft issue, I think the Su57, and F35 things are an exaggeration. I think you mean well, maybe some exaggeration from place of innocent excitement.

Overall, you're a great guy here. Keep it up.
. thank you for your apperciation, i am grateful. but you see this aircraft stuff i dont exaggerated it. is what i hear i share with the forum. this guy info are always true. i know this fighter jet is expensive but is not above the government.but remember they did not conclud on any plane for now, all this plane are nomination for now. but the m 346 jet have being reveiwed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
please who say something about the kc 390 cargo plane
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
please who say something about the kc 390 cargo plane

Lol that was the Field Marshal guy sometimes late last year. why did you ask?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
youghs:

Lol that was the Field Marshal guy sometimes late last year. why did you ask?
. the plane and other plane is being nominated for the nigeria strategic lifter for the Nigeria air force.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by harjorlarh(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
. the plane and other plane is being nominated for the nigeria strategic lifter for the Nigeria air force.

I would say some top brass of the military monitors this thread though.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
What is the Navy expecting from Germany, according to Beegeagle something big is coming from there and USA
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Geronimoe: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2021
@Lurker4Long, It's a very short video. And it played from the end(result of the pursuit) to a part of the pursuit.The video didn't even show us how it all started, how they made contact,and you are deducing and expecting personnel to block escape routes?Based on this video you made me wonder if the other personnel responding to the comms is using drums or smoke signal.There was more than one vehicle used, the other for support,situations like these are always fluid.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
sanctity454:
What is the Navy expecting from Germany, according to Beegeagle something big is coming from there and USA
A replacement for Aradu (although smaller but more effective).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.