Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3029050 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Now all the military have to do is look for a soldier who got shot in the hand a few days ago and punish him for divulging military information to you. grin
some things you keep private. so it doesn't lead back to him

JOSCOFELIX:
they serious exchange of gunfire. my guy who give me updatd was wounded in the last attack. he was shot on is letf hand

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sizzorkay:
Now all the military have to do is look for a soldier who got shot in the hand a few days ago and punish him for divulging military information to you. grin

and you think i will mention the real place he was shot. oboy i am not a kid use your sense and by the way he not a military officer
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Damasak
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
We’ll take this war serious when we burn down Gudzamala LGA.

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala
Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
wow, use my sense huh? sorry sir. carry on.

JOSCOFELIX:
and you think i will mention the real place he was shot. oboy i am not a kid use your sense and by the way he not a military officer

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala
we civilian can do anything let us wait for the military.but by now the military should know what to do.if gudzamala is brough down iswap terriost is over in nigeria. the military should act fast

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
DAMASAK ATTACK REPELLED

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
yes. but the army have being realeasing rocket

hope ur friend is responding to treatment
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sizzorkay:

That was where my thoughts went.
U fit work for intelligence unit oo

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

i will not disclosed importance info about people. i do mixed them up. but the military show the basted way to meet God this was heavy. but the military should destroy guduzmala

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
youghs:

hope ur friend is responding to treatment
good
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wonder will never end.
How can someone die in this position.
As anyone experience this b4.
Pls let me know.
Just curious

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
What are this guy's testing??
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Sammy, can you relay this information to someone up there? Like the say, tell someone to tell someone...

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fufubear: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
QuietMynd:
Wonder will never end.
How can someone die in this position.
As anyone experience this b4.
Pls let me know.
Just curious
They probably dragged the body or someone was dragging it at some point.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amaq just released a video from the Saturday attack in Damasak. I edited out the part showing a dead Nigerian soldier. You can see ISWAP fighters shooting, burning and capturing, but most importantly, moving freely inside the town.

https://twitter.com/TomaszRolbiecki/status/1382079124798312450?s=08
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
yoged:
Amaq just released a video from the Saturday attack in Damasak. I edited out the part showing a dead Nigerian soldier. You can see ISWAP fighters shooting, burning and capturing, but most importantly, moving freely inside the town. https:///ORWgPfTXhx

Didn't work bro
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
cutievik:

Didn't work bro
check again
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
What's the significance of damasak? What's BHT objective that they keep attacking

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Just a small note for the keyboard warriors here : The key of Counter Insurgency is all about winning the hearts and minds of the locals. If we lose those people, we lose the war. Follow the Bible principle that "vengeance belongs to the Lord". Force should only be used to protect the innocent and not in a spirit of vengeance.

Good night to all of you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
SuperSixSeven:

Just a small note for the keyboard warriors here : The key of Counter Insurgency is all about winning the hearts and minds of the locals. If we lose those people, we lose the war. Follow the Bible principle that "vengeance belongs to the Lord". Force should only be used to protect the innocent and not in a spirit of vengeance.

What is this man saying? Mr preacher, If you have done a little research on the said LG, you would have discovered there aren't civilians in this particular local government, it's majorly policed by ISWAP.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Burn down Gudzamala

Countries go to war and win battles, conquer and take over territories so what is it about this local government than the Nigerian security agencies cannot overturn?? It's puzzling..

I sat down on my table and I have comfortably drafted out a three days max operation would capture that local government..

Where are our war planners?? Did Nepotism kill us? cry

Don't tell me it's different on paper than on ground..Then apply a simple solution, use technology, track, eliminate and conquer...I can't divulge too much here.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
SuperSixSeven:

Civilians in Gudzamala ain’t up to 3,000 and under the Government Of ISWAP.

Infact in most of the villages in Gudzamala ISWAP Has dug trenches the same way the Military do with their flags.

There is the part of Gudzamala on Maiduguri-Monguno road called Gasarawa that spot they usually have their checkpoints of which right now they even bring plastic chairs to seat there on the highway. I cannot count how many peeps have been caught and executed on that same spot including the Military.

Gudzamala is an easy route for ISWAP to move from Maiduguri avoiding major roads. You can link it from Magumeri and Even Gubio, you can also link it from Nganzai LGA. That’s the shortest and fastest way from them to link Lake Chad and Doran Baga axis. Make I no even mention Doron Nira as that names scares us all in this axis cos if you are taken there by ISWAP it’s a final goodbye to any hope of escaping embarassed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Abi, me just dey look out for the man and him friend now, na so he catch fire and replied with insult. Wetin man go do but watch.

GeneralFarouq:

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2021
x
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by motymop: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2021
yoged:
Amaq just released a video from the Saturday attack in Damasak. I edited out the part showing a dead Nigerian soldier. You can see ISWAP fighters shooting, burning and capturing, but most importantly, moving freely inside the town.

https://twitter.com/TomaszRolbiecki/status/1382079124798312450?s=08

What surprises me the most is that ISWAP fighters are poorly trained compared to Nigerian army but this guys always give Nigerian soldiers a run for their training and money.

It takes about a year to train a NCO and about 1-5 years to train an officer depending on whether he is a regular combatant or Dssc or ssc but a boko haram or Iswap fighter is trained in days but then they give the Nigerian army lot of troubles, this shows that there are some structural weaknesses in the Nigerian army and Military as a whole.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2021
motymop:

What surprises me the most is that ISWAP fighters are poorly trained compared to Nigerian army but this guys always give Nigerian soldiers a run for their training.

It takes about a year to train a NCO and about 1-5 years to train an officer depending on whether he is a regular combatant or Dssc or ssc but a boko haram or Iswap fighter is trained in days but then they give the Nigerian army lot of troubles, this shows that there are some structural weaknesses in the Nigerian army and Military as a whole.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere on how we are executing this war. Just look at the way theses bastards are roaming freely in the day in a town with a military barracks and an airport in Maiduguri.

If we can’t lay out strategy to deal mercilessly with them when they are out in high numbers, then how do we deal with them in search operations.

Repelling is now Victory from the Nigeria Armed forces and Patriots here.

Well God in Heaven make I no fall for this Borno Keep me safe as I’ll be relocating back soonest. The war is becoming scary embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Something is definitely wrong somewhere on how we are executing this war. Just look at the way theses bastards are roaming freely in the day in a town with a military barracks and an airport in Maiduguri.

If we can’t lay out strategy to deal mercilessly with them when they are out in high numbers, then how do we deal with them in search operations.

Repelling is now Victory from the Nigeria Armed forces and Patriots here.

Well God in Heaven make I no fall for this Borno Keep me safe as I’ll be relocating back soonest. The war is becoming scary embarassed

Sad one bro... something is definitely wrong oo

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2021
cutievik:

Sad one bro... something is definitely wrong oo

These are guys we have been spending Millions of dollars to buy Weaponry to decimate them. Now they are open strolling around in a town with a military Super camp. Haba I just tire

How can these guys continuously bring this war even to our footsteps without getting punished Heavily. Then what’s the essence of buying battle tanks, Jets, AA Guns etc.

It’s well shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

These are guys we have been spending Millions of dollars to buy Weaponry to decimate them. Now they are open strolling around in a town with a military Super camp. Haba I just tire

How can these guys continuously bring this war even to our footsteps without getting punished Heavily. Then what’s the essence of buying battle tanks, Jets, AA Guns etc.

It’s well shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My man do we even repel these attacks or they just retreat after achieving their aims... My guy, those soilders at Damasak don tire....they need to be changed with new fighting bloods.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2021
youghs:
This was probably heading to bandits in NW,
For the right price and connection, all this can be

(1) (2) (3) ... (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.