Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3031543 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Make I go play football to stay fit just in case e gets to a situation I have to run to Cameroon or Maiduguri smiley
grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

These are guys we have been spending Millions of dollars to buy Weaponry to decimate them. Now they are open strolling around in a town with a military Super camp. Haba I just tire

How can these guys continuously bring this war even to our footsteps without getting punished Heavily. Then what’s the essence of buying battle tanks, Jets, AA Guns etc.

It’s well shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shebi we heard operation Tura takaibango is solving this problem.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2021
motymop:

What surprises me the most is that ISWAP fighters are poorly trained compared to Nigerian army but this guys always give Nigerian soldiers a run for their training and money.

It takes about a year to train a NCO and about 1-5 years to train an officer depending on whether he is a regular combatant or Dssc or ssc but a boko haram or Iswap fighter is trained in days but then they give the Nigerian army lot of troubles, it makes me wonder. this shows that there are some structural weaknesses in the Nigerian army and Military as a whole.

The reason why they're not repelling them is best known to them but it's not because they cannot. The way the military responds to attacks since the beginning of operation TT have been quite different and that goes to tell you that's it's a tactical approach. The operation TT have been on a low for now as far as I know and I think they are trying to wait for more platforms to arrive before they continue.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Make I no even mention Doron Nira as that names scares us all in this axis cos if you are taken there by ISWAP it’s a final goodbye to any hope of escaping embarassed lipsrsealed
Are you talking about NGO officials alone, or it includes the military, paramilitary and JTF?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2021
We need more attack platform. Attack jets and more attack helicopters and armed drones is needed more in this war against insurgency.

An artillery can even cover most of this super camp area of operation. I don't know how many kilometres our artillery can go, but it should be able to cover nothing less than 10km

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by motymop: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2021
I saw this picture of one of bokoharam weapon a cannon gun aka howitzer.

Who is sponsoring them in buying these type of weapon?

Or is weapon that cheap in libya?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Are you talking about NGO officials alone, or it includes the military, paramilitary and JTF?

All brother. It’s a very terrible Island after Doron Baga
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

All brother. It’s a very terrible Island after Doron Baga
Chai!! shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by arantess: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2021
motymop:

or it was taken during one of their attacks on formations??

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2021
motymop:

How will a terrorist organisation wheel such heavy machinery through the Sahara desert? They were gifted to them by with Chad, Nigeria or Niger military after attacking military formation.

ISIS got 90% of their equipment from military bases in Iraq then.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2021
Stephandesward:
What's the significance of damasak? What's BHT objective that they keep attacking
I thought you are a military officer?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NihiIist(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2021
This new COAS speaks very well and sounds smart abeg. Dude speaks like a dictator mehn I like his confidence and charisma.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by arantess: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2021
NihiIist:
This new COAS speaks very well and sounds smart abeg. Dude speaks like a dictator mehn I like his confidence and charisma.
Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked;
leadership is defined by results, not by attributes”. – Peter Drucker

17 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

I thought you are a military officer?

I'm not omniscience, and every credible/ logical information , creates a clearer picture to determine best response to scenarios, that's why open source information is the best means for Intelligence agencies, to get details to fit the bigger picture together.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
This Gudzamala, how large is it? Is the area larger than the Eastern part of Nigeria successfully blockaded during the civil war and starved of food and supplies?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stephandesward:
What's the significance of damasak? What's BHT objective that they keep attacking

Looking at the Nigeria map, from a layman’s perspective it would seem as if Damasak is an area with a major route leading to Guzamala. An area if abandoned by the Nigeria army and state would make it easier for terrorists to transport heavy and major equipment from Niger Republic into Guzamala the part of Nigeria they control. It might be something a guerrilla force would do if intending to transition into a standard army.

Dont laugh at me lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Litmus:

Looking at the Nigeria map, from a layman’s perspective it would seem as if Damasak is an area with a major route leading to Guzamala. An area if abandoned by the Nigeria army and state would make it easier for terrorists to transport heavy and major equipment from Niger Republic into Guzamala the part of Nigeria they control. It might be something a guerrilla force would do if intending to transition into a standard army.

Dont laugh at me lipsrsealed

Laugh at you ke? When you might be hitting the nail on its head. The kind of ferocious attacks ISWAP have carried out in Damasak, if it was Magumeri or Gubio both towns on Maiduguri-Damasak road it would have fallen long ago.

Most Soldiers in Damasak by now should have gotten weary from these constant attacks.

Soldiers in my axis of Borno are chilling grin. ISWAP can’t attack here because they first have to war with their JAS brothers before talking about Military formation.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
They have being deployment of heavy reinforcement in damask. this attack is being cordinated from gudazmala. the new cds and cas have being working to brind down this basterd. he have order the retire military officer and discharge personal who wish to work for the army on a contract base to summit their letter .

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Damasak is under attack again!!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Xbee007:
obob grin grin grin for God sake they should do what they did to ISWAP in Marte

The Ramadan Offensive from ISWAP has began,This guys for damasak don too try cry
I heard NAF has moved to site..
E be things o
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Toju200:
obob grin grin grin
no be small thing oo. they came to revenge yesterday death.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
Xbee007:

Are you sure this is today?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Are you sure this is today?
yeah boss
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by motymop: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
persius555:

How will a terrorist organisation wheel such heavy machinery through the Sahara desert? They were gifted to them by with Chad, Nigeria or Niger military after attacking military formation.

ISIS got 90% of their equipment from military bases in Iraq then.

Wheel, you don't need to wheel this weapon, it has its own driver seat in the front.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by beylinko02: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Xbee007:
At this point i have to comment on this thread though i had been an onlooker.
sometimes i wonder what motivate these bastards so much that they keep attacking damasak. As a matter of urgency, the military have to take the war to iSWAP OR DAMASAK willl fall

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ain’t these guys fasting?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stephandesward:

I'm not omniscience, and every credible/ logical information , creates a clearer picture to determine best response to scenarios, that's why open source information is the best means for Intelligence agencies, to get details to fit the bigger picture together.
Bravo!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
I don't know why I find this funny grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
motymop:

The howitzer was looted from either Nigeria, Chad, Niger or Cameroon armies, and then bolted down onto that looted truck. There's open source research that after 2017, arms from Libya trickled down to less than 10%. Which leaves the arseholes with almost 90% of their arsenal looted from the armies in the region.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
youghs:

The reason why they're not repelling them is best known to them but it's not because they cannot. The way the military responds to attacks since the beginning of operation TT have been quite different and that goes to tell you that's it's a tactical approach. The operation TT have been on a low for now as far as I know and I think they are trying to wait for more platforms to arrive before they continue.

Ever heard of a little something called artillery? It gives you a very long reach and let's you eat with the devil in safety.
Exactly why a Super Camp doesn't have long range arty, plus drones to adjust fire and ensure maximum precision is what I don't know. With artillery they could easily kill most attackers within a 50-70km radius from base and leave the rest so shell shocked they would be crying for their mommies.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Toju200:
I don't know why I find this funny grin
since yesterday, a reinforcement form 2 battalion are base in damsaka ssince . the reinforcement on their way to damsaka kill some iswap fighter who wanted to carry the dead bodies of their member.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

They exempted themselves. The fast isn't for devils.

Anyone seen this russian world war 2 movie, panfilov 28. The Army and Airforce can learn from it before any major onslaught on Guadzamala. I believe these terrorists take notes from such movies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.