Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3150696 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k96w6P1tQT4

South Africa gripen and Nigerian jf17

South Africa uses Gripen C/D not Gripen E/F.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Biodun556(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2021
cutievik:

This Wan na JF-17block 3

It is block 2
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2021
cutievik:

Abeg no bi all of us get Twitter again, post pictures here for us..

Why Army do dey ever post pictures of dead commander?

No more Airforce video's, chai, E for sweet to watch o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3BgwbSFTjo

[/b]Guys please follow my YouTube channel, thanks[b]

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2021
PRESS RELEASE

TROOPS NEUTRALISE SEVERAL BHT/ISWAP TERRORISTS IN LAMBOM FOREST*... Capture Heavy Fire Weapons

Nigerian Army troops of Sector 2 Joint Task Force North East Operation HADIN KAI in conjunction with the Air Task Force on Sunday 20 June 2021 inflicted heavy casualty on Boko Haram and Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) Terrorists groups who were camping around Wartek in the general area of Lambom forest.

Acting on credible intelligence, the troops with close air support from the Nigerian Air Task Force component swiftly carried out a simultaneous land and air offensive, penetrating deep into Lambom forest in Borno state.

The gallant troops over ran the position of the terrorists with heavy volume of fire from both land and air, killing over 20 insurgents. The troops also captured heavy fire weapons and arms, including three Anti Aircraft Guns, three AK 47 Rifles and two Gun Trucks, aside two other Gun Trucks that were destroyed by the troops.

The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Major General Faruk Yahaya has congratulated the troops for the successful conduct of the operation. He enjoined the troops to sustain the ongoing offensive under Operation HADIN KAI, until the insurgents are completely surmounted.

The COAS reiterated the commitment of the Nigerian Army under his leadership to bring terrorism and insurgency to an end in the North East.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
21 June 2021

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2021
OPERATION HADIN KAI: TROOPS FOIL BOKO HARAM ATTACK IN KUMSHE TOWN
...neutralise terrorists

Troops of Joint Task Force North East Operation HADIN KAI (OPHK) deployed at the Forward Operational Base (FOB) of 152 Battalion, Kumshe on Sunday, 20 June 2021 gallantly dealt with elements of Boko Haram terrorists (BHTs) on a suicidal infiltration attempt into the camp.

The terrorists mounted on 4 Gun Trucks and several motorcycles attempted to infiltrate and attack the camp through the northern part of the troops' deployment, but were met with the fierce fire of the highly alert troops, resulting in the instant killing of 6 BHTs.

The troops, who remained dogged and sustained heavy gun fire on the terrorists during the encounter, routed and forced the terrorists to flee in total disarray, leading to the capture of six AK 47 Rifles, one hand held grenade, assorted drugs and other First Aid items.

The Chief of Army Staff, Major General Faruk Yahaya has lauded the troops' high level of alertness and fighting spirit, urging them to sustain the momentum and ensure that the remnants of terrorists hibernating in the area are completely cleared.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
20 June 2021

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:
OPERATION HADIN KAI: TROOPS FOIL BOKO HARAM ATTACK IN KUMSHE TOWN
...neutralise terrorists

Troops of Joint Task Force North East Operation HADIN KAI (OPHK) deployed at the Forward Operational Base (FOB) of 152 Battalion, Kumshe on Sunday, 20 June 2021 gallantly dealt with elements of Boko Haram terrorists (BHTs) on a suicidal infiltration attempt into the camp.

The terrorists mounted on 4 Gun Trucks and several motorcycles attempted to infiltrate and attack the camp through the northern part of the troops' deployment, but were met with the fierce fire of the highly alert troops, resulting in the instant killing of 6 BHTs.

The troops, who remained dogged and sustained heavy gun fire on the terrorists during the encounter, routed and forced the terrorists to flee in total disarray, leading to the capture of six AK 47 Rifles, one hand held grenade, assorted drugs and other First Aid items.

The Chief of Army Staff, Major General Faruk Yahaya has lauded the troops' high level of alertness and fighting spirit, urging them to sustain the momentum and ensure that the remnants of terrorists hibernating in the area are completely cleared.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
20 June 2021
Deji posted the videos and images from the attack on his Telegram page. MI-35M provided Close Air Support for the troops. There is a little boy among the killed terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:
PRESS RELEASE

TROOPS NEUTRALISE SEVERAL BHT/ISWAP TERRORISTS IN LAMBOM FOREST*... Capture Heavy Fire Weapons

Nigerian Army troops of Sector 2 Joint Task Force North East Operation HADIN KAI in conjunction with the Air Task Force on Sunday 20 June 2021 inflicted heavy casualty on Boko Haram and Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) Terrorists groups who were camping around Wartek in the general area of Lambom forest.

Acting on credible intelligence, the troops with close air support from the Nigerian Air Task Force component swiftly carried out a simultaneous land and air offensive, penetrating deep into Lambom forest in Borno state.

The gallant troops over ran the position of the terrorists with heavy volume of fire from both land and air, killing over 20 insurgents. The troops also captured heavy fire weapons and arms, including three Anti Aircraft Guns, three AK 47 Rifles and two Gun Trucks, aside two other Gun Trucks that were destroyed by the troops.

The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Major General Faruk Yahaya has congratulated the troops for the successful conduct of the operation. He enjoined the troops to sustain the ongoing offensive under Operation HADIN KAI, until the insurgents are completely surmounted.

The COAS reiterated the commitment of the Nigerian Army under his leadership to bring terrorism and insurgency to an end in the North East.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
21 June 2021

NAF massacred these guys ehn.
I even saw a child fighter among them

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Xbee007:

Deji posted the videos and images from the attack on his Telegram page. MI-35M provided Close Air Support for the troops. There is a little boy among the killed terrorists.

I don't know he has a telegram channel

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2021
More

Wasted miscreants

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Concl

These ones where hiding under there cover when they got hit, theres even a mat they sat on relaxing only waiting to be consumed grin

Kai..Kai NAF guys no get joy for them tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2021
Me i don rest since now, na you put your mouth where e no belong.
I never said war dead shouldn't be honored, learn to comprehend what you read.
I said we can't hold parade for every dead soldier, yet we've seen pics of dead soldiers given proper burial. Or you didn't read the part where i said it wasn't perfect? Or you just wish to run your mouth this morning.
what am i justifying?. Yes we are at war, don't expect a freaking parade for each time we lose soldiers, even America doesn't do that, they get buried at Arlington National Cemetery , give them their final gun salute etc and hand over a flag to the loved ones and that's it, benefits etc follows.
Point of the convo was the whole parade and state funeral thing, if you lose soldiers constantly, it's not something that will be done.
Show me the over 3,000 videos of US troops dead in Iraq or Afghanistan being given a state funeral. for where.
We run some of the most useless security agencies in the world grin, I'm certainly not biased, but coming here day and night to b!tch about it won't change sh!t

joshingjosh:

Baba rest how do you guys even sleep at night when you justify things that doesn't make sense? sad sad...now you want to use "we are at war" as an excuse for not honouring fallen heroes?? sad sad

Let me give few instances
1) The time we lost 100+ men(can't remember the actual location, a company or so was attacked and almost wiped out) what did the president do, he went to commission a railway station at Lagos instead of attending burial of soldiers

2) The COAS died on official duty, did the president attend the burial?? What of vice??

3) One happened recently a major died together with some soldiers, but the focus was just on the major and it was a if the soldiers were worthless.

How do you then tell soldiers and officers that their sacrifice is been acknowledged??

I still praise Ret. Air marshal Sadiq Baba.

We have seen in situation whereby US will fly a single dead soldier in a C130 from middle East down to the states (am not comparing US with Nigeria). All am trying to say it that these men deserves to be buried with honour war or no war.

I rest my case

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:

I don't know he has a telegram channel
It's Uncle Deji News on telegram.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Xbee007:

It's Uncle Deji News on telegram.

I know.
I only know about is Twitter handle, I just added him on telegram now.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Just noticed this shocked

This terrorist fighter are just brain washed.
Look at this one with crouches, yet his still fighting and willing to die.
He must have been a victim of fun shot wound in the past and the leg got amputated.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:
Concl

These ones where hiding under there cover when they got hit, theres even a mat they sat on relaxing only waiting to be consumed grin

Lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:
Just noticed this shocked

This terrorist fighter are just brain washed.
Look at this one with crouches, yet his still fighting and willing to die.
He must have been a victim of fun shot wound in the past and the leg got amputated.
I saw the crutches too, pathetic. There is a very small boy too among them.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Roan77:

Apart from your number 2, when did your number 1 and 3 happened this year?

Quote where I said it happened this year
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Man, this is an abused, not fair at all, human rights has to swing in for this injustice. cry embarassed grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2021
As shared by Jamil Mabai:

"Today I managed to get a more clearer pictures of the Bandits that surrendered their weapons to Katsina State government."

1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2021
joshingjosh:

Baba rest how do you guys even sleep at night when you justify things that doesn't make sense? sad sad...now you want to use "we are at war" as an excuse for not honouring fallen heroes?? sad sad

Let me give few instances
1) The time we lost 100+ men(can't remember the actual location, a company or so was attacked and almost wiped out) what did the president do, he went to commission a railway station at Lagos instead of attending burial of soldiers

2) The COAS died on official duty, did the president attend the burial?? What of vice??

3) One happened recently a major died together with some soldiers, but the focus was just on the major and it was a if the soldiers were worthless.

Here sir, I'm sure you are not stupid enough not to remember that the president was in Lagos 2 weeks ago to commission railway station.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2021
NAF Heli and Jet revering around.

I think some dudes might be smoked. Make I go wear my canvas grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
They were caught unaware grin. it's about time

bidexiii:
Concl

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Xbee007:

I saw the crutches too, pathetic. There is a very small boy too among them.

Felt bad for the poor lad that's why I couldn't post but this little beast can kill and reck harvoc
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Roan77:
Man, this is an abused, not fair at all, human rights has to swing in for this injustice. cry embarassed grin

grin grin shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
As shared by Jamil Mabai:

"Today I managed to get a more clearer pictures of the Bandits that surrendered their weapons to Katsina State government."

Serious fire on the mountain.....Run,run....run shocked

The problem with the entire north is that they are sorrounded by porous borders with countries that has long years of conflict within there own territories.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MUTERIKA(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lurker4Long:

I don't know where you read about training. He was killed by friendly fire, during an operation in the DRC. He was a member of 1 Tactical Intelligence Regiment, who surveil the battlefield close to the enemy and away from the other body of troops. it is probable that friendly forces didn't know his position close to the enemy, when he was shot in the heat of battle.
That's why a Board of Inquiry has been convened to debrief everyone involved in the action.
exactly why i put or so. SO that it would then make sense that this grand burial was as a result of circumstances surrounding his death
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:

Felt bad for the poor lad that's why I couldn't post but this little beast can kill and reck harvoc
The little lads born into the crime are the most deadly. Thank goodness his journey was cut short before it even started.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
because i say dss fit dey montor dis thread moderator ban me since last week. God dey sha
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
uncle sam make i advice you small with intel where dey with me. 1.dey alway wear jungle boot. both night and morning even when sleeping. 2 pack small food like bread inside bag and hang it always. 3.look for route you can escape with when attack start 4.be ready to run.intel with say, iswap will attack some location in south brono tomorrow. they have camp they men in some location already.the military are aware

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
joscofelix2:
uncle sam make i advice you small with intel where dey with me. 1.dey alway wear jungle boot. both night and morning even when sleeping. 2 pack small food like bread inside bag and hang it always. 3.look for route you can escape with when attack start 4.be ready to run.intel with say, iswap will attack some location in south brono tomorrow. they have camp they men in some location already.the military are aware

Thanks bro
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Xbee007:

The little lads born into the crime are the most deadly. Thank goodness his journey was cut short before it even started.

True yarn !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
joscofelix2:

Thanks Bro.

I Dey steady with my Grab Bag. My 500 Naira Debinu full inside grin

They have started attacking some small FOBs around us. But my town is a Brigade shaaaa let’s see how it goes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) ... (2213) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.