Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3152024 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
More like that boy was let down by his country. it's a shame that a Nigerian child or a child end up like that. Society and the country failed him and the many others in terrorists enclave

Xbee007:

The little lads born into the crime are the most deadly. Thank goodness his journey was cut short before it even started.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Police shows off Arms, charms, communication devices, branded clothes, flags, and other items recovered from arrested IPOB members

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQWje24DoJu/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfjX7yLurVY

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Thanks Bro.

I Dey steady with my Grab Bag. My 500 Naira Debinu full inside grin

They have started attacking some small FOBs around us. But my town is a Brigade shaaaa let’s see how it goes.
laugh wan kill me.thank God, some fobs fit repel them. my fear besay their fighter na libya they borrow them from since they lose their men to airstrike. anyhow,God protection on you

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Thanks Bro.

I Dey steady with my Grab Bag. My 500 Naira Debinu full inside grin

They have started attacking some small FOBs around us. But my town is a Brigade shaaaa let’s see how it goes.
Nah wah o. Channels, TVC, AIT etc no serious at all. Dem suppose get insiders wey go dey give us latest happenings for that NE. If not for this thread, I 4 no know how terrible security situation is dettoriating in Borno south.

Food plenty for this country o, debinu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
sizzorchan:
More like that boy was let down by his country. it's a shame that a Nigerian child or a child end up like that. Society and the country failed him and the many others in terrorists enclave

People need to learn to take responsibility for their actions. His parents failed him not the country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
joscofelix2:
some fobs fit repel them.
So e no even sure they will be repel Make our man dey always wear him boot and pack enough debinu o grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
new threater commander have call all battlefied commander both commander of fob, supercamps. briage and battalion to a meeting. the commanding officer have give directive to commander to moblize all their men for offensive two.he have order commander to summit logistic expensive. men have being drew from different military formation all over the country.the land troop of both nigeria navy and airforce will be include in that operation.but will it be eazy for the military to start operation this raining season? let watch and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So e no even sure they will be repel Make our man dey always wear him boot and pack enough debinu o grin
make i no go comment make dey ban me ooo. it was only in damboa they suceed and that was because of desertstorm the rest were repelled but the problem is that, iswap have imported new fighter from libya and this southern brono troop never see better attack from iswap.make we watch and see
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Xbee007:

People need to learn to take responsibility for their actions. His parents failed him not the country.

grin
Thank you mate.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
#NAF SOF

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nah wah o. Channels, TVC, AIT etc no serious at all. Dem suppose get insiders wey go dey give us latest happenings for that NE. If not for this thread, I 4 no know how terrible security situation is dettoriating in Borno south.

Food plenty for this country o, debinu cheesy

Yes dates fruit.

We and Military Dey hold am steady. You can eat much of it and you won’t be hungry in the in three days as you Dey locate your way to Maiduguri by foot.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Yes dates fruit.

We and Military Dey hold am steady. You can eat much of it and you won’t be hungry in the in three days as you Dey locate your way to Maiduguri by foot.

grin grin grin shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Yes dates fruit.

Wow I dey chop dates fruit once in a while.

I no know say e fit hold belle o shocked
I go chop like 20 for morning one of this days make I see if hunger no go catch me till night grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
what do you know about his parents? nothing. for all we know that kid could have been kidnapped etc, if we have better country, he wouldn't end up like this. so yes, his country and society failed him, and he isn't the only one. more kids are in those camps. they sure aren't there due to their own fault, they are kids
And I'm not saying its wrong that he got killed as presumably a combatant, it happens in war, it's simply sad
Xbee007:

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
joshingjosh:

Baba rest how do you guys even sleep at night when you justify things that doesn't make sense? sad sad...now you want to use "we are at war" as an excuse for not honouring fallen heroes?? sad sad

Let me give few instances
1) The time we lost 100+ men(can't remember the actual location, a company or so was attacked and almost wiped out) what did the president do, he went to commission a railway station at Lagos instead of attending burial of soldiers

2) The COAS died on official duty, did the president attend the burial?? What of vice??

3) One happened recently a major died together with some soldiers, but the focus was just on the major and it was a if the soldiers were worthless.

How do you then tell soldiers and officers that their sacrifice is been acknowledged??

I still praise Ret. Air marshal Sadiq Baba.

We have seen in situation whereby US will fly a single dead soldier in a C130 from middle East down to the states (am not comparing US with Nigeria). All am trying to say it that these men deserves to be buried with honour war or no war.

I rest my case

You have no case what's so ever mouthbreather and niether does the peanut gallery behind you. Your cherry picking whatever fits your argument and ignoring what doesn't. Nigeria never lost 100+ soldiers in a battle you pulled that $h1t out of your @$$. Niger Republic has though. Yea becuase Nigeria never honor buries it's dead. wink Clearly if I type in "Nigerian soldiers kia returned home" or "Nigerian fallen soldiers honored" into Google Search or YouTube absolutely no results will show up........right? smiley

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good find.
Some go have you believe we just dig a gutter and put our war dead in there and move on

AskiaHarem:

You have no case whatever mouthbreather and niether does the peanut gallery behind you. Your cherry picking whatever fits your argument and ignoring what doesn't. Nigeria never lost 100+ soldiers in a battle you pulled that $h1t out of yout @$$. Niger Republic has though. Yea becuase Nigeria never honor buries it's dead. wink Clearly if I type in "Nigerian soldiers kia returned home" or "Nigerian fallen soldiers honored" into Google Search or YouTube absolutely no results will show up........right? smiley
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:
#NAF SOF
by next week all this guy fit don the north east for operation. make we watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
OFF TOPIC

Guys watch this video and drop your comment angry

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVYlx8jbOQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
No School Is Safe Until Government Negotiates With Bandits - Gumi

A respected Islamic cleric, Sheik Abubakar Gumi, has said there are about 100,000 armed bandits in the North-West alone.

Gumi said the bandits kidnapping school pupils were disappointed that he negotiated with them without the involvement of the Federal Government.

The cleric insisted that until the government engaged with the herdsmen, no school could be safe.

He stated these during an interview with The PUNCH on efforts to rescue the kidnapped pupils of Tegina Islamic School, Niger State.

The bandits had demanded N200m from the victims’ parents, which was later reduced to N150m. Gumi said despite efforts to get the pupils out, the bandits were adamant in their financial demand.

He said, “But we are trying to talk sense to them that these are just innocent schoolchildren. We don’t even have any idea of the condition of the children. We are just saying these are young children trying to study and they did nothing, so why are you trying to take dirty money from their families?

“This (kidnap of Islamic pupils) actually proves to the nation that the bandits are not really indoctrinated, they are just looking for money and I think that this is a good prognosis. They are not targeting a religion; they are not ideologues, which are difficult to deal with. We should not forget that they are not educated, formally or informally. They are just going about with cattle, and suddenly they found a lucrative way of finding money.

“But with good engagement, education and enticements like jobs and other things, they will leave this work. But we need a partner and we need the government to understand. Individuals like me alone cannot do it.

“All those we met (have stopped kidnapping), except for one of them who is kidnapping again, and he told us his reason, that he was neglected and he thought we had the mandate to negotiate. But when he realised that we did not have the mandate from anybody, he said he was going back to his business.

“So, the earlier we go into engaging them, the better. The ones who have agreed to lay down arms, you can engineer them to take care of the rest.”

Gumi said the Niger State Government had been making efforts to get the children released, adding that the state had limited resources.

He insisted that the government could not protect schools without first finding means to end banditry in the country.

“To secure schools, why not engage the bandits. Engage them; they are not many. You can count them with your fingers. How can you guard schools? It is not possible. In the whole North-West, they may not be more than 100,000 bandits. And that is just a drop in the ocean. That is talking about those with weapons; because not all of them have weapons. Ninety per cent of those who have weapons use them to protect themselves against cattle rustlers. They are victims too. Aerial bombardments will only worsen the situation because when you start killing their children, you remember they also have our children,” he added.

https://punchng.com/no-school-is-safe-until-govt-negotiates-with-bandits-says-gumi/

Even if Gumi tell the NPF the day, time and name of school that will be attack by bandits, the NPF won't still be able to stop them when they come to attack the school

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:
OFF TOPIC

grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Negotiate? lol. dey don turn humans into cattles. maybe the FG go dey give them allowance like those in delta. this is a bad idea.
there's nothing to negotiate over, they are criminals breaking the law

DubaiLandLord:
No School Is Safe Until Government Negotiates With Bandits - Gumi

A respected Islamic cleric, Sheik Abubakar Gumi, has said there are about 100,000 armed bandits in the North-West alone.

Gumi said the bandits kidnapping school pupils were disappointed that he negotiated with them without the involvement of the Federal Government.

The cleric insisted that until the government engaged with the herdsmen, no school could be safe.

He stated these during an interview with The PUNCH on efforts to rescue the kidnapped pupils of Tegina Islamic School, Niger State.

The bandits had demanded N200m from the victims’ parents, which was later reduced to N150m. Gumi said despite efforts to get the pupils out, the bandits were adamant in their financial demand.

He said, “But we are trying to talk sense to them that these are just innocent schoolchildren. We don’t even have any idea of the condition of the children. We are just saying these are young children trying to study and they did nothing, so why are you trying to take dirty money from their families?

“This (kidnap of Islamic pupils) actually proves to the nation that the bandits are not really indoctrinated, they are just looking for money and I think that this is a good prognosis. They are not targeting a religion; they are not ideologues, which are difficult to deal with. We should not forget that they are not educated, formally or informally. They are just going about with cattle, and suddenly they found a lucrative way of finding money.

“But with good engagement, education and enticements like jobs and other things, they will leave this work. But we need a partner and we need the government to understand. Individuals like me alone cannot do it.

“All those we met (have stopped kidnapping), except for one of them who is kidnapping again, and he told us his reason, that he was neglected and he thought we had the mandate to negotiate. But when he realised that we did not have the mandate from anybody, he said he was going back to his business.

“So, the earlier we go into engaging them, the better. The ones who have agreed to lay down arms, you can engineer them to take care of the rest.”

Gumi said the Niger State Government had been making efforts to get the children released, adding that the state had limited resources.

He insisted that the government could not protect schools without first finding means to end banditry in the country.

“To secure schools, why not engage the bandits. Engage them; they are not many. You can count them with your fingers. How can you guard schools? It is not possible. In the whole North-West, they may not be more than 100,000 bandits. And that is just a drop in the ocean. That is talking about those with weapons; because not all of them have weapons. Ninety per cent of those who have weapons use them to protect themselves against cattle rustlers. They are victims too. Aerial bombardments will only worsen the situation because when you start killing their children, you remember they also have our children,” he added.

https://punchng.com/no-school-is-safe-until-govt-negotiates-with-bandits-says-gumi/

Even if Gumi tell the NPF the day, time and name of school that will be attack by bandits, the NPF won't still be able to stop them when they come to attack the school

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:
OFF TOPIC

Nigerian politicians and the army. grin cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Neutralized ISWAP commander: Modu Sulum

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
sizzorchan:
Negotiate? lol. dey don turn humans into cattles. maybe the FG go dey give them allowance like those in delta. this is a bad idea.
there's nothing to negotiate over, they are criminals breaking the law

Nigerian media is just dysfunctional, cos I don't understand why they derive joy in giving people like this voice. All over the world including US, there are alot of idiots like this guy but you'll never see the media give them recognition. But over here, everything is for sensation and clicks, they don't know where to draw the line.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kemicalreact: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:
#NAF SOF
Hwy don't they use optics?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
kemicalreact:
Hwy don't they use optics?

Look closely some of there riffles are equipped with sights, I mean the first picture.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kemicalreact: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
bidexiii:

Look closely some of there riffles are equipped with sights, I mean the first picture.
Yeah, I noticed the Tavors have optics, but most of the beryl rifles do not have. Is there a reason for that?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 1:17am On Jun 22, 2021
Today, 21 June, the International Hydrographic Organisation (IHO), celebrates World Hydrography Day.

In 1951, RSA joined the IHO as a member and thereafter established the South African Navy Hydrographic Office (SANHO) in 1955.

In 1972 the South African Navy acquired its first purpose-built survey vessel, the then modern Hecla Class SAS PROTEA, which is still commissioned and in use by the South African Navy. Throughout her career, the SAS PROTEA was upgraded and modernised with the latest hydrographic and positioning technologies in order to stay relevant and produce world-class surveys.

Equipped with 2 organic Survey Motor Boats (SMB) and additional SMB in reserve, she and her SMBs are fitted with multibeam echosounders, single beam echosounders, highly accurate global navigation satellite positioning systems, modern commercial off-the-shelf survey acquisition and processing software.

This enables the SAS PROTEA to conduct coastal as well as deep water surveys down to 5 000m. Her SMBs enable her to conduct inshore surveys, as well as harbour and approaches surveys to depths as shallow as 2m.

Since the establishment of SANHO in 1955, it has played an essential role in supporting safe navigation at sea in the South African region. This led to a hydrographic service that is recognised as the best in Africa and also observed globally by the IHO as one of the leading hydrographic services. It is here in Cape Town where hydrographic data and products produced by the SAS PROTEA are further processed in order to render paper as well as Electronic Navigation Charts (ENCs).

Not only does the SANHO produce these vital products that are critical for safe navigation around the RSA coast, it also maintains a network of tide gauges around the RSA coast and Namibia monitoring and reporting the state of tides and producing the annual South African Tide Tables publication. Amongst others; the SANHO produces and maintains the following:

● Charts in the National Nautical Chart Series
● International Nautical Chart Series charts for RSA and Namibia,
● ENCs,
● General Bathymetric Charts of the Oceans (GEBCO) charts,
● Various Training Charts and Small Craft Charts,
● Ocean Navigation Plotting Sheets,
● Monthly Notices to Mariners (for the correction of Charts and Publications) as well as 3 volumes of Sailing Directions.

In the 2019/20 Budget, approval was given for the commencement of procurement of a new hydrographic vessel, and accompanying support vessels and technologies. The contract - an international competition - was granted to Southern African Shipyards (SAS) and partners with an 80% local content threshold.

It is expected that the contract will be fulfilled by the fourth quarter of 2022.

PIC 1 is the current SA Navy Hydrographic vessel;

PIC 2 is the new vessel, currently under manufacture in Durban, South Africa.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 1:58am On Jun 22, 2021
https: dot//fb.watch/6gXP09K70_/

I watched this educative and chilling interview about the Nigeria Delta piracy, soilders have been paying the price for greedy politicians since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2021
kemicalreact:
Yeah, I noticed the Tavors have optics, but most of the beryl rifles do not have. Is there a reason for that?

Yeap you're right, beryl riffle NA & NAF bought do no come with sights and other accessories.
If you see a beryl riffle in Nigeria military equipped with sights it's probably sights/scopes from other riffle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:39am On Jun 22, 2021
GRADUATION CEREMONY OF JUNIOR COURSE 91 OF THE ARMED FORCES COMMAND AND STAFF COLLEGE, JAJI KADUNA STATE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (2213) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.