Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3026390 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:17am On Oct 16, 2021
JackWolfskin:

Off topic.

SamDaddy is now secretary of PDP. Everything stew for your side.

Lol. cool

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2021
youghs:

The thing here is that we need to be using atleast one or two helicopters when conducting clearance of camps. These guys quickly runaway in huge number with alot of weapons when attacked in their camps, the helicopters are the assets that can be used to inflict maximum damage which would destroy the equipment they are moving with and eliminate the escaping bastards. if helicopters are dedicated for mowing down fleeing bastards then we will start recording high number of enemy kills.

Our helicopters should be modified with RCWS 20mm or 23mm cannon on the door which gives the door gunners better accuracy to mow down the bastards running away. 4000 rounds on one helicopter should be able to hit atleast 400 targets. With this kind of strategy, we may be able to record more than 3000 kills in a day.

They don't flee when the Army is about to get to their camps, they clear the camps way ahead of the offensive. They only need to know where the offensive will begin and they start clearing out ahead of it. The only solution is to send in the helicopters along with fixed wing aircrafts to mow them down after the aircrafts might have destroyed the threats around the camps but then there are many who are held against their will in those camps, many innocent civilians.
Another alternative is to start the offensive at the same time from different angles. Maybe Chad and Cameroon will join early this time around, as for Niger, I have little hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2021
There was a time an helicopter UAV was included in the budget for the military (I think it was the Army) not really sure of when but I'm sure it was posted here. Does anyone have any info on it?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
The Minister of Defence, Major General Bashir Magashi (retd.), has said a total of 102 ex-Biafran soldiers granted presidential pardon have been captured for payment of gratuity and other emolument by the Military Pensions Board.

Magashi spoke at the ministerial briefing to inaugurate the 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day celebration in Abuja on Friday.

He stated, “It will interest you to know that the Military Pensions Board just concluded the documentation of ex-Biafran service personnel totalling 102 who were pardoned by Mr President.”

“The war ended 51 years ago and many of those involved are no longer alive but those with genuine complaints can come forward with their claims for consideration.”

He also said payment of pension and gratuities to retired military personnel had been prompt and regular, adding that the ministry in conjunction with the Military Pensions Board conducts regular verification exercises for military pensioners to streamline and check leakages in the system.

He promised that the ministry would continue to engage the pensioners through relevant organs such as the Nigerian Legion, the Veteran Affairs Division and the Military Pensions Board to ensur meeting government obligations.

https://punchng.com/102-pardoned-biafran-soldiers-to-get-gratuities-minister/?amp

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
youghs:

The thing here is that we need to be using atleast one or two helicopters when conducting clearance of camps. These guys quickly runaway in huge number with alot of weapons when attacked in their camps, the helicopters are the assets that can be used to inflict maximum damage which would destroy the equipment they are moving with and eliminate the escaping bastards. if helicopters are dedicated for mowing down fleeing bastards then we will start recording high number of enemy kills.

Our helicopters should be modified with RCWS 20mm or 23mm cannon on the door which gives the door gunners better accuracy to mow down the bastards running away. 4000 rounds on one helicopter should be able to hit atleast 400 targets. With this kind of strategy, we may be able to record more than 3000 kills in a day.
shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Whyem15:
There was a time an helicopter UAV was included in the budget for the military (I think it was the Army) not really sure of when but I'm sure it was posted here. Does anyone have any info on it?
It was for the Navy

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Whyem15:
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Odunayaw:
It was for the Navy
yeah they are planning on acquiring 14 UAVs
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WoeBetide666: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

An all out offensive is the only way to stop this rubbish, we are like fighting a boxing match with a worthy opponent, they kill us, we kill them, even with air strikes we are killing 20s, over 1 month with all the firepower we have, we only kill 250 bandits.
I want dead bodies, the blockade war isn't cutting it.As it stands now, we are in a stalemate and they are matching our punches, when we weigh more , stronger and better trained.

250 were killed and 600 arrested between the 1 - 14th of October. Go and kill ten lets see, mumu
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nyanyafk: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
WoeBetide666:

250 were killed between the 1 - 14th of October. Go and kill ten lets see, mumu
e no reach like that bro
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
WoeBetide666:

250 were killed between the 1 - 14th of October. Go and kill ten lets see, mumu

Baba, calming down o, he's saying something of relevance, we need them to also have a high attrition rate.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
They is no iswap base without civilian held hostage for cover you don't expect the Nigeria airforce and army to strike those location without putting the cilvilan there into condesiration . Iswap will not watch the Nigeria army killing them without putting defence or fighting back . Do you think killing 500terroist is easy do you think it is action movie or na jack chain you think say dey be. Before any military advance toward any formation they have to make strategic plan. Majority of iswap base are surrounded with landime . Iswap have CCTV camera when you are advancing they will either plan ambush or run. After each airstrike they is always and helicopter mop up. But you saying killing 500terriost in 2 day is impossible in direct contact. Other thing to put in condesiration is the number of terriost that attack before being killied if the number that attack is less you done expect the military to produce miracle and make the causlities high

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Congratulations to our Gallant men.
Is it possible to see where this guys fled to and Bombard their bases with Air and Ground troops? Or we should continually wait for them to attack.
We are already in the dry season cool
sorry for not replying you fast I just want to have enough info before replying. You know iswap can move from different location to attack another location. And you know how large brono forest are. Iswap always escape through bush part. In a situation where terriost from dikwa attack bama is a use plane is being deployed bit will be hard to locate. I will explainn and give detail later have emergency to attend to
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
They is no iswap base without civilian held hostage for cover you don't expect the Nigeria airforce and army to strike those location without putting the cilvilan there into condesiration . Iswap will not watch the Nigeria army killing them without putting defence or fighting back . Do you think killing 500terroist is easy do you think it is action movie or na jack chain you think say dey be. Before any military advance toward any formation they have to make strategic plan. Majority of iswap base are surrounded with landime . Iswap have CCTV camera when you are advancing they will either plan ambush or run. After each airstrike they is always and helicopter mop up. But you saying killing 500terriost in 2 day is impossible in direct contact. Other thing to put in condesiration is the number of terriost that attack before being killied if the number that attack is less you done expect the military to produce miracle and make the causlities high

Definitely they always have civilians.

My Friend that came out from Captivity told me he saw some Military guys held hostage there too and even an Airforce Dude. I’m still wondering how an Airforce personnel got into the hands of ISWAP as they don’t have much contact.

It’s well shaa

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
WoeBetide666:

250 were killed and 600 arrested between the 1 - 14th of October. Go and kill ten lets see, mumu

Joscofelix, warn yourself, if you know what I do for a living, you wouldn't be playing childish mind games with me, this is the second time, I didn't want to call you out the first time. I'm smarter than you
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

WoeBetide666, warn yourself, if you know what I do for a living, you wouldn't be playing childish mind games with me, this is the second time, I didn't want to call you out the first time. I'm smarter than you
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
tutudesz:

Hezbollah doing everything in their power to stop the probe. They tried blaming Israel for blast and now they are against the probe undecided

Some scenes from the chaos

https://twitter.com/Dleetafterdeath/status/1448641334210859015?s=19

https://twitter.com/Dleetafterdeath/status/1448649708348469262?s=19
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WoeBetide666: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
cutievik:

Baba, calming down o, he's saying something of relevance, we need them to also have a high attrition rate.

I am OUTRAGED
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
WoeBetide666:

I am OUTRAGED

Kpele, no too reason am. wink

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WoeBetide666: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

WoeBetide666, warn yourself, if you know what I do for a living, you wouldn't be playing childish mind games with me, this is the second time, I didn't want to call you out the first time. I'm smarter than you

I am sorry, man. Don't kill me, please
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WoeBetide666: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
cutievik:

Kpele, no too reason am. wink

cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
x
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sizzorkay:
x

Oga ooo
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sizzorkay:
lol. you guys truly do have issues with una arrogance. how the fvk do you know you are smarter than him? damn

It's my arrogance I like it, history has shown my arrogance is based on good foundation of intelligence and smarts.
And because on 2 occasions he has used 2 different accounts to insult and attack me personally, and I found him out at his first attempt, this second time was just a confirmation, which is an insult because even someone in primary school, shouldn't fall for such gimmicks.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Improvised Tactical Keke NAPEP grin

I don't think any soldier will wanna be in this during an RPG/IED attack..

This "Inventions" abi na improvisation looks so much like vehicles the defunct republic of Biafra produced during the civil war. grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
ugo4u:

This "Inventions" abi na improvisation looks so much like vehicles the defunct republic of Biafra produced during the civil war. grin
shocked lipsrsealed grin
Upgrading the front wheel to two wheel, would've been better.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:04am On Oct 17, 2021
I beg someone should use a tarp and cover this abomination. I don't care what it's to be used for, this is an embarrassment.
A country of over 200 million people, and this is what they can come up with? Like wtf?
them just dey weld metals together and put poor souls in it to go die, bastards grin

ugo4u:

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 4:47am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

It's my arrogance I like it, history has shown my arrogance is based on good foundation of intelligence and smarts.
And because on 2 occasions he has used 2 different accounts to insult and attack me personally, and I found him out at his first attempt, this second time was just a confirmation, which is an insult because even someone in primary school, shouldn't fall for such gimmicks.

Is that all?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 6:14am On Oct 17, 2021
jpphilips:

Is that all?

Also you are a big fool.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Attack on 33 artillery and air defense group around 12am early hour of today. The ancient brigade task to intersept unfriendly aircraft
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Joscofelix, warn yourself, if you know what I do for a living, you wouldn't be playing childish mind games with me, this is the second time, I didn't want to call you out the first time. I'm smarter than you
bastard. to hell with you.who be your mate? I am an intelligent person both with degree and field knowledge. Or you be criminal or thug. No do anyhow make you no collect cheat are friend. small explaination without insult this bastard dey talk rubbish becareful oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.