Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,388 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3026173 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
bastard. to hell with you.who be your mate? I am an intelligent person both with degree and field knowledge. Or you be criminal or thug. No do anyhow make you no collect cheat are friend. small explaination without insult this bastard dey talk rubbish becareful oo

Keep throwing smoke because you're online, my own just stop using another account to insult me here, because I know you're WoeBetide666.
Acting like a bipolar psycho
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Keep throwing smoke because you're online, my own just stop using another account to insult me here, because I know you're WoeBetide666.
thunder fire you, you think am I woebetide666 and small time you go dey clam say you smart pass me . Oga i have only two account on this thread. It is joscofelix and joscofelix 2 anything apart from this account na you smartness for your imagination create am.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
thunder fire you, you think am I woebetide666 and small time you go dey clam say you smart pass me . Oga i have only two account on this thread. It is joscofelix and joscofelix 2 anything apart from this account na you smartness for your imagination create am.

Bipolar mother fucker, when we have opinions that differ, you will use joscofelix to argue the matter, then also use WoeBetide666( someone that has only posted 2 times, same scenario, same instance to support your point and insult me). Dull idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2021
ugo4u:
Improvised Tactical Keke NAPEP grin

I don't think any soldier will wanna be in this during an RPG/IED attack..

This "Inventions" abi na improvisation looks so much like vehicles the defunct republic of Biafra produced during the civil war. grin

I think this was made by trainees, not an army project per say
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Bipolar mother fucker, when we have opinions that differ, you will use joscofelix to argue the matter, then also use WoeBetide666( someone that has only posted 2 times, same scenario, same instance to support your point and insult me). Dull idiot.
bastard your mama Toto who get time for you. I am not woebetide666 for your bastard brain will not let you have sense go and ask people I have argue with on this thread I have never used any account expect this and the other. But your foolishness and faill brain will not allow you get sense. idiot go and get sense and stop saying rubbish men don use other account to fight the use there account to fight
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX and Tobiloba24072 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
bastard your mama Toto who get time for you. I am not woebetide666 for your bastard brain will not let you have sense go and ask people I have argue with on this thread I have never used any account expect this and the other. But your foolishness and faill brain will not allow you get sense. idiot go and get sense and stop saying rubbish men don use other account to fight the use there account to fight

Lol.... shows you are very capable of stooping so low, to open a different account, see your choice of words. Very easy to profile you.
Bipolar idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Lol.... shows you are very capable of stooping so low, to open a different account, see your choice of words. Very easy to profile you.
Bipolar idiot.
ok oga profiler. your bastard talk show how you are. The sperms where they use manufacture you, doing your papa for pour am inside rubber disposal am.becareful oo I don warn you
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2021
ugo4u:
Improvised Tactical Keke NAPEP grin

I don't think any soldier will wanna be in this during an RPG/IED attack..

This "Inventions" abi na improvisation looks so much like vehicles the defunct republic of Biafra produced during the civil war. grin
Is there a need for this sort of projects? Is just a waste of money and time for me.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2021
https://gazettengr.com/nigerian-air-force-pays-bandits-n20-million-to-avoid-shooting-down-buharis-plane/

I couldn't believe this news after seeing it on Nairaland politics section, I thought it was even a fake news... I'm shock other news media carry am after making a little research shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
https://gazettengr.com/nigerian-air-force-pays-bandits-n20-million-to-avoid-shooting-down-buharis-plane/

I couldn't believe this news after seeing it on Nairaland politics section, I thought it was even a fake news... I'm shock other news media carry am after making a little research shocked

And Sir, do you believe this?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2021
cutievik:

It's certainly not true
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2021
cutievik:

I find it so hard to believe.

But anything is possible in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
ok oga profiler. your bastard talk show how you are. The sperms where they use manufacture you, doing your papa for pour am inside rubber disposal am.becareful oo I don warn you

With the way you act deranged, and your choice of words, it's obvious my parents are better off than yours, and you are no where near my class or status....because in my demography and strata in society, you will be left alone, talking to your double personality, mad man.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

With the way you act deranged, and your choice of words, it's obvious my parents are better off than yours, and you are no where near my class or status....because in my demography and strata in society, you will be left alone, talking to your double personality, mad man.
mumu to hell with you even small pinki get brain pass you. Wentin you want talk where all the mouth were you make run leave you
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
mumu to hell with you even small pinki get brain pass you. Wentin you want talk where all the mouth were you make run leave you

Lol...and you are the one abusing my mother's reproductive organ. Better warn yourself and your second personality. Bipolar guy...I'm sure it's your second personality that gave you nuclear bomb intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Lol...and you are the one abusing my mother's reproductive organ. Better warn yourself and your second personality. Bipolar guy...I'm sure it's your second personality that gave you nuclear bomb intelligence.
you remain a bastard lying you where given a vip slot to enter a navy ships but you turn it down. Lying about every thing including NDA. Bastard i no be your marte oo. Be warn. If Your sense don expire go meet doctor
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

oga me and you know say 12.7mm no fit fall buhari plane. If buhari enter brono a state with many guntruck bh and iswap know attack wenti be village were bandit go come make noise. Puting out fake news is what some media have to offer

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
you remain a bastard lying you where given a vip slot to enter a navy ships but you turn it down. Lying about every thing including NDA. Bastard i no be your marte oo. Be warn. If Your sense do expire go meet doctor

Just because your position in life, stops you from relating with certain people or achieving certain things, so you aren't privileged to certain information doesn't make it a lie. Sometimes it's best to tame that bad belle madness inside you. Because the way you rant, it's madness ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Just because your position in life, stops you from relating with certain people or achieving certain things, so you aren't privileged to certain information doesn't make it a lie. Sometimes it's best to tame that bad belle madness inside you. Because the way you rant, it's madness ooo.
I repeat you are a bastard. If you talk about position I have enjoy it. if you talk about people that matter I have related with them and even work with them .many important people. Both from the military service down to he civilian service not this rubbish you saying bastard

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
I repeat you are a bastard. If you talk about position I have enjoy it. if you talk about people that matter I have related with them and even work with them .many important people. Both from the military service down to he civilian service not this rubbish you saying bastard

With the way you rant and multi personality, nobody would want to really associate with you. Imagine nuclear bomb and tucano already attacking days after delivery. Baba, keep still, turn about, and Match out if this conversation.... better still dash away.....idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Make una go church abeg

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2021
JackWolfskin:
Make una go church abeg

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Nah people wey no know say problem nah my job, go dey pinch me.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

With the way you rant and multi personality, nobody would want to really associate with you. Imagine nuclear bomb and tucano already attacking days after delivery. Baba, keep still, turn about, and Match out if this conversation.... better still dash away.....idiot.
grin grin grin you never see anything bastard, is only bastard like you that will not have sense . With your level of stupidity. Smartness which you clam and the personality you have related to I can see it was with mad men because anybody that associated with you must be either mad. Na full time bastard you be oo
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2021
Who dey report me you forget say I be mod grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
grin grin grin you never see anything bastard, is only bastard like you that will not have sense . With your level of stupidity. Smartness which you clam and the personality you have related to I can see it was with mad men because anybody that associated with you must be either mad. Na full time bastard you be oo

Lol, I'm sure you think this bastard bastard is paining me? I don grind skull tire, dem go use rake and mopping stick to flog me tire, from yes senior to yes sir in different stages in life, dem go call me bastard....i go answer in the affirmative... Still dig my height, they will shout last bastard here, I will run hoping to be the first bastard. Let me issue you small; bastard bipolar joscofelix
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Lol, I'm sure you think this bastard bastard is paining me? I don grind skull tire, dem go use rake and mopping stick to flog me tire, from yes senior to yes sir in different stages in life, dem go call me bastard....i go answer in the affirmative... Still dig my height, they will shout last bastard here, I will run hoping to be the first bastard. Let me issue you small; bastard bipolar joscofelix
you don the lie again abi this time na solider you be bastard take time ooo if like report me because I dey see say don't report two my post. . You remain bastard and a fool to hell with you small brain
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
you don the lie again abi this time na solider you be bastard take time ooo if like report me because I dey see say don't report two my post. . You remain bastard and a fool to hell with you small brain

Lol, report you? You don't know me well....I only just wish you were in front of me insulting my parents, any other thing is fine.
I no fit ever be soldier in this life.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
Attack on 33 artillery and air defense group around 12am early hour of today. The ancient brigade task to intersept unfriendly aircraft

But 33 Na Maiduguri na abi there is another 33?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Lol, report you? You don't know me well....I only just wish you were in front of me insulting my parents, any other thing is fine.
I no fit ever be soldier in this life.
me too I just wish you were in my front insulting me. Make I just pity you leave your matter because of this thread . But if you wan continue I ready with my ice cream and my tv
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

But 33 Na Maiduguri na abi there is another 33?
maiduguri for sure
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2021
*Maidugurii city security update!!!*

*Focus !!* Assault and killings !!

There has been some elements using Keke NAPEP from midnight to attack people in their houses and in some cases killed them!

The trend reportedly started by some CJTF who were dismissed from a school they were protecting on the account of stealing !

They reacted by killing the principal of the School in the night !

The attacks has since spread out to other people suspected to be reprisals from the disgruntled CJTF and there mentors !

The trend may not immediately affect us and our interest ...however please let us adopt some suggested mitigations below as a precaution to the threat !!

1, Avoid using Keke NAPEP with one or two people inside at night

2, Avoid late night movement getting back home latest by 9pm

3, Install hardening to protect your rooms if they are vulnerable to intruders

4, Maintain low visibilities not showing your work status in your neighborhood

5, Don't take side with community conflicts openly in your environment

6, Where possible vary your routes and timings for your outings

We shall continue to monitor the trend and provide update if the threat persists ...

Thank you !!

Another issue we are going to find hard to deal with soon JTF

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.