Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3033569 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2018
yea man, it's an awesome show, saw the latest episode a few hrs ago, i think it's the end. Ship is destroyed, Gustavo or whatever his name is, dead, lol, i think that's it for the show, unless another enemy rears its head, but since that ship is gone, i doubt the show will continue

krattoss:
that series is my greatest series of all times.

I wish nollywood has enough Arsenal's and funds to showcase the prowess of our military excapades and might.

NAF can do it if they want, even if it's just 30 mins.

I learnt the navy is cooking something of that sort. But that news died like pack of cards.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Oh c'mon, sure all i see is a pic, i don't know what's going on there, so your idea is to compound the trauma they've been through just because they've already been traumatized? lol, okay Doc.
Leaving it alone, just thought there's gotta be a better way, what are the kids gonna do? Walk back to BH from whatever shelter the Govt puts them? anyways, it's a sad state of affairs, those were our fellow citizens, look at their condition. It's heartbreaking .
bidex111:

Both the kids and the mother are traumatised already neither an you trust other of them.

You have to do the needful, such a complex war.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Sizzorkay:
Oh c'mon, sure all i see is a pic, i don't know what's going on there, so your idea is to compound the trauma they've been through just because they've already been traumatized? lol, okay Doc.
Leaving it alone, just thought there's gotta be a better way, what are the kids gonna do? Walk back to BH from whatever shelter the Govt puts them? anyways, it's a sad state of affairs, those were our fellow citizens, look at their condition. It's heartbreaking .

Am laughing in spanish right here..... shocked grin shocked
You call them kids, you underestimate them and you are dead already.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2018
Let's agree to disagree my brother. grin
Wish them all well

bidex111:

Am laughing in spanish right here..... shocked grin shocked
You call them kids, you underestimate them and you are dead already.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2018
NNSBSC ON DECK

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Sizzorkay:
Let's agree to disagree my brother. grin
Wish them all well

'Gun-toting child soldier' demonstrates terrifying moves 'he was taught by terror group Boko Haram'
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gun-toting-child-soldier-demonstrates-7988355.

These is just a tip of the iceberg
I have seen captured videos of what you call kids decapitating grown-up men.

This is the military you don't underestimate your enemy

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
FALSE CiRCULATION OF TRAVEL TIME RESTRICTION INTO MAIDUGURI

The attention of 7 Division Nigerian Army has been drawn to a circultion on social media of a purported travel time restriction on travellers to Maiduguri.

The statement is completely false and clearly a mischief intended to misinform, cause disaffection.and breach the peace. At no time was any such statement issued by anyone on any travel time restriction.

Once more for the avoidance of doubt the general public is please informed that there is no travel time restriction of any kind emanating from 7 Division or signed by anyone. The good people of Borno and other law abiding visitors are enjoined to go about their lawful businesses and continue to avail the security agencies with timely information to counter insurgency and other sundry crime.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your medium

Thank you for your usual cooperation.

KINGSLEY MFON SAMUEL
Colonel
Deputy Director,
Army Public Relations,

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
OFF TOPIC

The family
SU-34
SU-30
SU-27

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
CELEBRATING WOMEN IN POLICING

Inspector of Police Caroline Kibuchi was the Captain in-Charge of the MI-17 Police Helicopter while fellow compatriot Inspector Justine Ouya was the Flight Engineer last weekend on a mission that took the Inspector General & other dignitaries ..

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
On a working visit to West Pokot, Samburu and Uasin-Gishu Counties.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
celebratung the role played by female Police officers in their different capacities across the service and impress upon other women in the wider society to take up opportunities available in the National Police Service whenever they arise.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
bidex111:

In my own opinion his not a terrorist or the leader of a terrorist group. He is just a voiceless lion seeking for attention.

They just need to sneak him out of the country for peace sake. If his imprison then we have too much protest every where just look at the Shiite protest, imagine the Shiite and Biafrans are protecting the same time . There might be a serious security bridge and collapse of government structures in some states.
The Federal High Court in Abuja has ordered the three persons, including Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe, who stood sureties for the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, to within two months, pay the sum of N100m each into the court’s account for their inability to produce the missing Biafran activist in court.

Justice Binta Nyako gave the order on Wednesday in a ruling in which she amended the conditions of the bail she had in April 2017 granted Kanu.

Kanu is being prosecuted before the court on charges of treasonable felony.
His trial had been earlier separated from that of his co-accused following his disappearance after a military invasion of his home in Afara-Ukwu, Umuahia, in Abia State, on September 14, 2017
The three sureties who guaranteed his bail had been made to sign a bail bond of N100m each which was backed by their landed assets whose documents were deposited in court.
But with the amendment ordered by the court on Wednesday, they are now required to deposit cash of N100m in the bank account of the court.
Justice Nyako ruled that the three sureties had two months to pay the sum of N100m each into the court’s account.
The judge reiterated that the order directing the sureties to pay the money was an order of interim forfeiture.
She fixed March 28 for the hearing of the motions filed by the sureties to challenging the duties imposed on them to produce the IPOB leader.
Source: http://www.naijahitplay.com/2018/11/breaking-judge-orders-abaribe-to-pay.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Exclusive: Egyptian Paratrooper from HAHO/HALO Team armed with SIG SG-552 rifle & fitted with new tactical gear.

He Also appears with a Joint Terminal Attack Controller JTAC badge, JTAC directs combat aircraft onto ground targets for close air support of ground close combat.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Senegalese Peacekeepers in Mali

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Senegalese Peacekeepers in Mali

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Peacekeepers from Burkina Faso in Mali

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
The NAF Women of War is a great documentary and an eye opener too. Who would have thought women were actively flying ISR missions in the NE?

I hope KO Sani, the young lady undergoing training in USA, will fly on the Super Tucano.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Xbee007:
The NAF Women of War is a great documentary and an eye opener too. Who would have thought women were actively flying ISR missions in the NE?

I hope KO Sani, the young lady undergoing training in USA, will fly on the Super Tucano.

Hope the documentary was interesting.

I don't have the means of watching here, hope I will be uploaded to the NAF social media platforms.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AeroplaneApple: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
bidex111:

I don't have the means of watching here, hope I will be uploaded to the NAF social media platforms.
as a military man, can you please share any idea of tasks that could weigh a soldier down emotionally
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
You really won't find answer to an interview question here, not sure how things work regarding this, but can't you go to one of their offices and see if they have booklet or whatever resources they could direct you to? Just a thought, good luck
AeroplaneApple:

Please i wanted to seek your advice on something I applied for FRSC RECRUITMENT and I have been invited for an interview. Please as a military man, can you please share any idea of likely question they could possibly ask? Thanks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2018
bidex111:

I was told by the NAF spokesman AIR CMDR IBIKUNLE that it will be loaded onto other social media platforms like u tube , etc .

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AeroplaneApple: 2:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Sizzorkay:
You really won't find answer to an interview question here, not sure how things work regarding this, but can't you go to one of their offices and see if they have booklet or whatever resources they could direct you to? Just a thought, good luck
been there... They declined. Moreover you wouldn't expect them to tell you such. I have been doing alot of studying but I really need to be sure what am expecting.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:43am On Nov 15, 2018
JUST IN: The COAS Lt Gen TY Buratai has approved the immediate deployment of Troops of 123 Special Forces Battalion to consolidate Operation LAFIYA DOLE. The battle ready troops are equipped with special military and logistics stores. Pictures are attached.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:44am On Nov 15, 2018
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Concl

1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2018
Stormed across these on YouTube: I can't believe that Channels TV covers such news. Am impressed grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFq6EaCexmE

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2018
#COIN

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
bidex111:

www.army.mil.ng

thank you.

Try to go through that thread and see the stuff someone claiming to work 4 the NIA wrote about the organization.

https://www.nairaland.com/4845734/does-nigeria-intelligence-agency-such/2#72996420
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
PRESS RELEASE
NAF LAUNCHES OPERATION GREEN SWEEP AGAINST BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS, RECORDS SUCCESSFUL STRIKES AT SHARAMA IN BORNO STATE

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), through the Air Task Force (ATF) of Operation LAFIYA DOLE, has commenced OPERATION GREEN SWEEP against Boko Haram Terrorists (BHT) in the Northeast. The Operation, which commenced on Wednesday, 14 November 2018, is an Air Interdiction Operation targeting selected BHT locations within the fringes of Lake Chad as well as areas around the Alagarno Forest near Sambisa in Borno State, with a view to further degrading the remnants of the terrorists, curtailing their freedom of action and denying them bases from which they could launch attacks.

In the morning of Day One of the Operation, air strikes by NAF aircraft resulted in the destruction of a BHT hideout and neutralization of several terrorists at Sharama on the Lake Chad Green Fringes in Northern Borno. The attack was conducted following series of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions, that showed the presence of significant number of BHT fighters in buildings under trees spread across the settlement. Consequently, the ATF dispatched 2 NAF Alpha Jet aircraft to attack the camp, leading to destruction of some of the structures and equipment as well as the killing of several BHTs.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
BabaOwen:
thank you.

Try to go through that thread and see the stuff someone claiming to work 4 the NIA wrote about the organization.

https://www.nairaland.com/4845734/does-nigeria-intelligence-agency-such/2#72996420

Our intelligence & security agencies might not be as efficient as FBI, CIA & MI6. But on thong I know for sure is the guy never worked for NIA as he claimed.

You swear an oath to keep the agency activities confidential/secrete either ex or still in service, you can't just come online and start ranting rubbish. It's unprofessional and not real.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
JUST IN: BHTs Resort to Arson. Frustrated by the current military deployments which has made most towns and villages impenetrable in the North East, the BHTs, have resorted to arson of make shift houses in remote settlements.

Just before Midnight on 14 November 2018, a pocket of BHTs sneaked into Mammanti village along Damboa Road in Borno State, fired some shots to scare the inhabitants and set some houses ablaze.

Troops from 251 Task Force Battalion were quickly mobilized to engage the BHTs who fled in disarray. However, 2 civilians were wounded and have been evacuated to a nearby hospital for treatment. Exploitation of the area is ongoing. Pictures are attached.

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.