Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (108559 Views)

The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds / Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Words spoken out of anger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by bomijuwon(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=cjrane post=32393232][size=18pt]My dear Oba,
I never really wanted to vote in the gubernatorial election. But, because of your threat, I MUST VOTE NOW!!!

By the way,
I SHALL VOTE JIMI AGBAJE!!!
Unless you can convince me he is a Cameroonian. grin grin grin grin

Now, you can go and hang Sir! Or better
still do your worse.

Needless to remind you there is something called the reprisal doctrine in Nigeria.My dear Oba, have you ever wondered why northerners always leave the SE and SS during elections when Igbos leave the north? I'm also sure you've never visited my hometown Asaba nor shell RA PH, because you would have heard our "fellow nigerians' who would regret your senseless rant. grin grin grin grin grin

My bros. Are you really from Asaba? I was born there and it's my martnal origin. Pls. Have a deep though before you vent anger. Don't you think this post is sponsored. Oba or Igwes are known as scared person and have guarded ultrances. Be logical. Oba of Lagos is an Elite royal authority who understand politic of persuasion not oppression. Be logical.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by ChiSun27(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Ok ooooo, dem dey tell una now,una no wan hear....if e start to set na ibos go lose pass oooo.U can't defeat a man in his home!

Una plenty? Mechi onu dia my frnd!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2015
OreMI22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]okay sir,
Igbos shouldn't vote ooo! But Yorubas in the East and Rivers must continue to vote. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai, Igbos don suffer!
[/size]grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oppression
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by oneeast: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2015
General we are waiting for a retraction or disclaimer from the Oba if not this will be a plus for JK.

Scatterboss:
Believe this trash and you will believe anything. Oba Akiolu can NEVER say this...lailai

This propaganda news can cause something else, its just like the trash they posted here few weeks back that Buhari said he will kill the Ibos if given the chance again. Enough of this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Edoblakky(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2015
By making this statement frought with bigotry and tribal sentiment, this Oba has gained more of my absolute disrespect. Lagos is a no-man's land. Tinubu and Fashola are not from Lagos but today they claim Lagosians. How are the Igbos different? Even the stupid Oba may not be from Lagos. I will vote JK because he's better than Ambode. I pray Ambode fails. Let's see how many tribes he will contend with. This is not the civil war era. Touch an Ibo and see how other tribes will re-group and make your life miserable. Respected Obas like the Oba of Benin will not commit such an epic gaffe. Now an appointed Oba who could be dethroned opens his mouth and vomits worm.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2015
I've said it over and over again, this online bravado doesn't raise any dust. If you feel you are man enough to confront Igbos in Lagos, do so where the metal meet the meat and not online. I'm currently in Lagos, Nigeria, i and my family will vote for AGBAJE, an Igbo-friendly Yoruba man whether Mr. Oba likes it or not. I'm an Igbo man, i'm NO COWARD!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by ehinja: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=32393080]... and the intimidation continue... Oba, indeed. undecided

Let the so called Oba know that power belongs only to Almighty God and He gives to whosoever He wishes. [/quote)
Not sure Oba of Lagos made the above statement.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Collynzo9: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2015
It is one Nigeria.
If Buhari can be President of Nigeria and President of Igbos against their wishes and they took it in good faith, the Oba should accept whatever result comes out of the gubernatorial elections.
If Agbaje wins, it won't be because of Igbo votes alone, a substantial number of Yorubas, Hausas and others in Lagos must have voted him.
If the Oba is tired of one Nigeria and doesn't even want to give Buhari the chance to enjoy his victory, he should try rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by misspatsy(f): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Its nt a must d Igbos vote 4 Ambode,JK is nt Igbo too so y is he throwin his weight around.These words can only come 4rm a tout nt a king bt if he said all dese dat means only one tin;d t**t was bribed against his own broda.nw whose backstabbin his blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by ElFenomeno1: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Firefire:
... and the intimidation continue... Oba, indeed. undecided

Let the so called Oba know that power belongs only to Almighty God and He gives to whosoever He wishes.

I agree with your last sentence.

APC all the way still cheesy
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Charlotte15: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2015
The Igbo support that agbaje has will be his undoing. I have never seen a tribe so blindly vindictive in my life. Ambode will be our governor by the grace of God and there's nothing any Igbo can do about that.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by putin3: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
Any Igbo man that vote ambode will die. Jim is our man.i personally will vote Jim.Bleep oba of Lagos.may almighty God strike him with thouder for threaten Igbos

5 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
..The Igbos are silent, does not mean dey are stupid....

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by akoaki(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
aguiyi:
This man lack the quality of a leader. You should preach peace not vice.

His choice of words portray him as a cruel tout

This is not his first time. I think the igbos should petition icc against him. The oba is inciting violence with his threat.

4 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by deletrue: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
I have told Nigerians, whether old or young, boys , girls that the wrath of God will come up this country for this gang up against GEJ. From now up, what we will come across will be such that Nigeria will never be the same. I am a retiree and this is the first time I can hear from an Oba go domn so low and voice out complete rubbish. From this, this oba can go for the kill if he has the means. What a pity! Some poeple describe this election as very free, infact perfect. I must confess that this is the worst election. It was a complete tribal devide, the west and north one side. They won the election because number is what matters and not performers. The east and south south one clear side. It was a clear betrayal and not that GEJ has fail us.
Let us watch

2 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by OdenigboAroli2: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Thank you my brother.

It is about time we put this people where they belong.

we belong at Alausa, just wait till we sponsor igbo governors to dump the yansh of fashola in the lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by dericardos88: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
If this is true...then Oba Akiolu should be cautioned.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Collynzo9: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2015
A so called king that was hand picked by Tinubu.
No one should be surprised.

7 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by OdenigboAroli2: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2015
mcchaka:
..The Igbos are silent, does not mean dey are stupid....

wait till election day, agbaje is the next govnor

6 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by geozone: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

Dont be a fucking idiot Rilwan.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by cococandy(f): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Xtupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by omojeesu(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
No, no, no! It can't be true. People should be allowed to vote the way they want without intimidation or inducement.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Tonason: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
SirShymexx:

Can you see why I said women should never be allowed to hold sensitive position now due to poor judgement and decision making? You don't understand politics, do you?

This is a great opportunity for Lagos to enjoy a lot of goodies from the center by aligning with it for soft landing - why go against the grain by even contemplating voting for the opposition party?

You lot shouldn't mess things up for Lagos, else we shall extend the seven days ultimatum to women as well loool. Jk jk

The King is pissed looooool.

If you have sense enough you understand that LAGOS will fare better at the hand of Jimi than the puppet Ambo. Because with Jimi a change has come to Lagos and he will try to out shine Fashola thereby deliver to the people. Jimi we know , Jimi we will vote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

wait till election day, agbaje is the next govnor

Confirm....

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by holyeye1989(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
HE SAID HE IS A BASTARD...OMG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by OdenigboAroli2: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Ayus34:

please you can go home and allow the hunger to kill us....fool and deranged one like u only kill the economy of Lagos with ur useless and fake business. ...aside that it's not a crime if u use the business to develop ur land and forget about Lagos,or is ur land cursed not to develop?

our land is more developed than all yoruba

7 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by oyeludef(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba doesn't need to threaten them. Dis r d same noisemakers dat supported Gej and he lost. Let them support whoever they like. We need to show them that they are irrelevant in Nigeria politics. I hope ambode will take good care of them wen he becomes d governor elect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.