Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? (36007 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by mayo9ice: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
One thing u guys don't really understand is that as a guy if u are handsome and u don't have brain to me u are useless and at the end of the day that ur beautiful woman will leave u for a guy that is big and that have a good future ahead of him stop paying too much attention to how u look but invest more in ur future....My opinion anyway cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
I think fat guys are cute.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Teeboy22(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
cos that's a turn off for most ladies and fat guys fart like there's no tomorrow. disgusting angry
buh I like fat guys that are cute smiley

am a fat dude..buh i dnt fart as u fnk fat guys fart...r u gonna try me..lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Raalsalghul: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
The same reason guys dislike fat ladies.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebonflex:
There's been much up and ado on Narialand lately about bashing guys for not considering females of a certain physical demographic.
So let's shine some light on the other side of the fence. Ladies, why do most of you dislike fat guys?

Yea...they really do coz their Father na blacksmith.
Everygal wants built/cute guys...dem papa abi Broda built? tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Mathematical(f): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Wish you same
aii
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
its a matter of choice, i' ve met ladies that like their men to have some flesh and detest lanky guys,different strokes for different folks
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by zadok60: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
sauceny:
They tend to crush a woman's bone & seize her breath when having sex...
have you ever killed anyone that way?..
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by zadok60: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Eroticangelina ur excuse lol.
buh me i like chubby girls nt fat one.i dnt rilli like slim girl.buh there is this NL girl tha rilli makes me like slim girl,well i wunt call her name here.cheesy
I know where you are heading to young man..
sorry,you need change..
vote APC
#CHANGE
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Fulaman198(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Here is why I don't believe the hype that fat dudes have little things. What happens if they lose weight and become skinny? Does that mean their thing remains little?

What I think the reality is is that on a fat guy, their Weiner appears smaller than on a skinny guy because their body mass is too big. I don't believe that fat guys are smaller than skinny guys and vice versa. The larger body frame just makes them appear smaller.

However, I do agree that if a man is fat he is more than likely to have health problems. That's why being skinny or in shape is good.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Fulaman198(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dandeson1:
let's take an example, so ladies say fat guys have small dicks rite and slim guys have anaconda? undecided so if a fat guy goes on fitnes training and eventually slims down, does that changes the size of his dick and same too for the slim guy that adds weight, does that reduces the size of his dick from anaconda to niddle size... Just asking

Exactly, that's why none of their statements make sense scientifically
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Osakah24(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

Have you been inspecting fat guys weiners to know this? What happens if a fat guy has 12 inches?
its impossible ,even with p.enis pump.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by emmeyj(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebonflex:
There's been much up and ado on Narialand lately about bashing guys for not considering females of a certain physical demographic.
So let's shine some light on the other side of the fence. Ladies, why do most of you dislike fat guys?

because dey get tired easily wen having sex
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Teeboy22:

am a fat dude..buh i dnt fart as u fnk fat guys fart...r u gonna try me..lol
lol noooo!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Teeboy22(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol noooo!

y..lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Fulaman198(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Osakah24:
its impossible ,even with p.enis pump.

Anything is possible from a scientific perspective. Fat guys don't have smaller ones than other people. Their excess fat/weight just makes it look like that.

What big guys may have a problem with is achieving Rock hard erections due to having weak cardiovascular health compared to their slimmer counterparts.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by smileysmiles(f): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dated a fat guy at a time. And i did not even realise he was that fat (despite d fact that people always said so) till we broke up. I always tot he was "adorably chubby"

Its never about the size its about the person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Esdb3: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebonflex:

Post image examples of what you mean by this.
As far as society is concerned, there is no such thing as a "fat cute man".
But there are tons of metrics for "fat cute women".

What is always wrong with all you these mumuz Always trying to show-off! And you end up showing how dull you are.

So you can't say lots of "fat cute women"?!
Definition of metric ton.
metric ton
noun
a unit of weight equal to 1,000 kilograms
(2,205 lb).

Can you now see how stupid you are?

#GrammarPolice.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha! grin i knw u'll do wel in d music industry. u'l make it.
Amen!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Esdb3:

What is always wrong with all you these mumuz Always trying to show-off! And you end up showing how dull you are.

So you can't say lots of "fat cute women"?!
Definition of metric ton.
metric ton
noun
a unit of weight equal to 1,000 kilograms
(2,205 lb).

Can you now see how stupid you are?

#GrammarPolice.

If you're too daft to think "tons of metrics" means "metric tons"... then I have nothing to say to your father.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by NobleG1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
They hate fat men because;

1. They're not flexible in bed.
2. They have no stamina.
3. They snore a lot.
4. Fat people tend to fart more because they eat a lot.
5. Some of them don't have good hygiene and have nasty body odor.
6. Fat people are unhealthy. If you're fat, it's a clear sign that you don't take good care of yourself.

All above are also applicable to fat women.
The ONLY thing that attracts beautiful women to fat men is MONEY or the guy wasn't fat when they first met or age is not on her side and she becomes desperate to call a man her own. While ugly women have very limited choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Esdb3: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebonflex:

If you're too daft to think "tons of metrics" means "metric tons"... then I have nothing to say to your father.

My father? Ha! Oda you want to die? okay. Challenge accepted.

Kilograms and grams of kilo is different abi?

Foolish animal! When your father was so daft your mum ran away, how will you have manners.

So metric tons and tons of metrric is different? When your mumu mother didn't know to take you to school, I can't even ask which school you went. I don't think uneducated folks in Somalia can tell me the rubbish you just posted. I mean!!! Metric tons is different from tons of metric?! Men lmfao!!! People are dull! Sonofmark pls appear I need you to read a dull shii!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
yuncka:
fat guys mostly have d*ck the size of a finished eye pencil. grin......I saw so many tins in baording school grin

Some even raise their stomach to give chance to the little guy wen urinating. grin
grin what?! grin
grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Fulaman198(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
NobleG1:
They hate fat men because;

1. They're not flexible in bed.
2. They have no stamina.
3. They snore a lot.
4. Fat people tend to fart more because they eat a lot.
5. Some of them don't have good hygiene and have nasty body odor.
6. Fat people are unhealthy. If you're fat, it's a clear sign that you don't take good care of yourself.

All above are also applicable to fat women.
The ONLY thing that attracts beautiful women to fat men is MONEY or the guy wasn't fat when they first met or age is not on her side and she becomes desperate to call a man her own. While ugly women have very limited choice.

Some of what you said is scientifically true, some of what you said is false.

Do fat people have a tendency to snore more? Yes that's true, people can read up on sleep apnea for further clarification.

Do fat people have people lack stamina? Most do, they get tired easily due to not having a strong cardiovascular system.

The one thing that isn't true is that fatty people stink. If they shower and wear a good anti-perspirant they should just be like everyone else that does the same thing.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by joshrare(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Talking abt being fat....... I really need help am just too slim, I need to fat up
Can someone tell me what to do to add up a little flesh am just too skinny and peep around me are complaining...
Can I get a guide as to what to do pls
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Fulaman198(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
joshrare:
Talking abt being fat....... I really need help am just too slim, I need to fat up
Can someone tell me what to do to add up a little flesh am just too skinny and peep around me are complaining...
Can I get a guide as to what to do pls

Eat more meat, protein and fatty foods if you really want to get fat. Sit on your butt all day and eat nasty sugary foods. I'm sure you would fatten up in no time.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by joshrare(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

Eat more meat, protein and fatty foods if you really want to get fat. Sit on your butt all day and eat nasty sugary foods. I'm sure you would fatten up in no time.
Thanks
But can u be more precise?
I really don't like sugar sha oooo
BUt if that's where d solution lie I wouldn't mind
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Fulaman198(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
joshrare:

Thanks
But can u be more precise?
I really don't like sugar sha oooo
BUt if that's where d solution lie I wouldn't mind

Eating cake, doughnuts, cookie will definitely fatten you up in no time. Also being less active as well will make you gain more weight.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by NobleG1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

Some of what you said is scientifically true, some of what you said is false.

Do fat people have a tendency to snore more? Yes that's true, people can read up on sleep apnea for further clarification.

Do fat people have people lack stamina? Most do, they get tired easily due to not having a strong cardiovascular system.

The one thing that isn't true is that fatty people stink. If they shower and wear a good anti-perspirant they should just be like everyone else that does the same thing.

I said, "Some of them don't have good hygiene and have nasty body odor." I didn't state ALL.

Look, there are also skinny people who have nasty body odor and don't have good hygiene. But in general, there are more dirty fat people than skinny ones.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Fulaman198(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
NobleG1:

I said, "Some of them don't have good hygiene and have nasty body odor." I didn't state ALL.

Look, there are also skinny people who have nasty body odor and don't have good hygiene. But in general, there are more dirty fat people than skinny ones.

No evidence to support this claim, though it's possible because fat people tend to care less about themselves and seem to be depressed more.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by monsterprick(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
fat guy or lady are sweet singer. they get voice for music... but you date them with their sweaty and weight, men you just have to encourage them to go with their hankies to wipe the damn thing... slim is cool and sexy down but fat is fun looking and good dancer. room for criticism anyway.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
But 80 percent end up marrying same fat guys ..so leave them make them show their selves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.