Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

“Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed (35967 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Priscy01(f): 4:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Beautiful interracial couple, who goes by the name Alex and Ine the bride, met during one of their Yoga Lessons, and both of them immediately clicked.. They became friends and which later turns love.

They’re are now happily married…

The beautiful couple had their first wedding in Italy and another in Nigeria… Because his bride, is a Nigerian!

At the weddings, they gave tributes to Yoga by having a work out session captured both in photos and video.

We Wish Them A Happy Married Life!!

See More; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/yoga-brought-them-together-check-out.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Priscy01(f): 4:35am On Oct 04, 2017

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by MhizzAJ(f): 4:42am On Oct 04, 2017
They all look beautiful
Nice outfit

18 Likes

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Tolexander: 4:58am On Oct 04, 2017
The babe dey yoga as if sey na rubber be her body.
I am pretty sure that the lady is from Edo.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by emeijeh(m): 5:06am On Oct 04, 2017
KLALA?!
Our dear Lala was their photographer?!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nogodye(m): 5:44am On Oct 04, 2017
Nigerian married to foreigner...all in the name of Money.Anyways, HML
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Blackhawk01: 5:48am On Oct 04, 2017
Oshey! Let your booty do the yoga... tongue

HML to them kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by rawpadgin(m): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2017
My kinda girl

She go good to hang like wet bedspread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Chidonc(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2017
rawpadgin:
My kinda girl

just imagine How u Don dey think of how to hang her leg for burgla just to administer her peniiss. my friend go and marry.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by rawpadgin(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2017
Chidonc:

just imagine How u Don dey think of how to hang her leg for burgla just to administer her peniiss. my friend go and marry.
still searching for the right one

Got any to link a brother up with?
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Michellla(f): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2017
The bridesmaids are lovely.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by lopside12: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2017
Weddings are so beautiful.. I love seeing pretty pics..

If I could do mine all over I will just go to Ikoyi and sign the dotted lines no time for stress
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2017
I fall quickly for girls who work out or practise yoga or maintain a perfect body... They are irresistable

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by H2omaster: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Pele yoga family
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2017
The rate at which Oyinbo dey marry our girls these days is quite alarming.. hope their will be ones left for us cos me I no wan go Ghana or Uganda in search of wife.

9 Likes

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by bigerboy200: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2017
I must go do yoga to.
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by iamJ(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2017
You can twist and u go choose white man

He wouldnt know how to use ur skills well
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by 9japrof(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Pretty couple, am sure pretty kids are in the offing.

Me I dey look for fine oyibo babe to marry grin, I owe my "childrens" a wonderful light skin and beautiful face.

Make una help a brother shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Kizyte(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Nice
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Yoga brought them together.
Village people and Bleep boys be like challenge accepted cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by bigerboy200: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2017
rawpadgin:
My kinda girl

Chaaai.. c ur dirty mind.. wet bed spread kor..
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Fuadeiza(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2017
wow... so beautiful
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by DarkMagic(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2017
Stretchy grin

A lady that works out is the best
Flexible in everything.. includingza oza room
Not all those ones that av bags of fat under their arms cheesy

But Biko..why is everyone going interracial grin?

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by martineverest(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2017
nice.
I must commend nigerian ladies for mostly marrying ppl from other races for genuine reasons unlike most nigerian men that marry their ancestors for monetary gains

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2017
Nice but this lady would be so good on bed! cool
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by ifyan(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Good

Please l want to ask,why is that 9ja girls de Mary fine foreign bobo but 9ja guys case de different?.

Can somebody help me understand

6 Likes

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by ifyan(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2017
martineverest:
nice.
I must commend nigerian ladies for mostly marrying ppl from other races for genuine reasons unlike most nigerian men that marry their ancestors for monetary gains

Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by MrOwonikoko: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Yoga couples to produce Yoga children....ayam sure dey will practice yoga styles when making baby grin cheesy

All in d name of Yogaaaaa!!! grin
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by patjane(f): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2017
So cute cool
Re: “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed by ifyan(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2017
DarkMagic:
Stretchy grin

A lady that works out is the best
Flexible in everything.. includingza oza room
Not all those ones that bags of fat under their arms cheesy

But Biko..why is everyone going interracial grin?

Your head de dere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.