Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] (52757 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by olas24u(f): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is corruption and bribe we must fight corruption
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hero!
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Gorgeous58(f): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Consolation prize
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by supernigga(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChangeisHere:
Where is Fat Mama Piss

No one has seen her since Nigerians sent her husband packing. I hope she is ok
maybe she's thinking of if it is better to kill her self than to commit sucide. :-/

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by lancee(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
realborn:
Mama Peace has suddenly disappeared from the radar since her husband conceded defeat.

Such is life.

NB
If Jonathan had a fresh opportunity, I am certain he would put a permanent masking tape on Patience's mouth.

GEJ was the hope for a presidency of zero ostentation. He unfortunately arrogated excess spoil of the land to himself and household. Today, he would watch Buhari lead the people with extreme humility.

The fanfare of gifting will wane gradually. As May 29 approaches, he would gradually see no friend to worship him as they have always done.

Once again, such is life!

grin grin
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by zubby29(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
please were is mama peace
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Faraidi(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
sameer1212:
GEJ should be the only one there because he is a good man. As For PEJ? She is the useless and mannerless first lady I have ever seen in Nigeria. Illiterate woman kawai. I dislike her for calling us Almajaris. angry
That is exactly what you people are!She is 100% right
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by stalwart123(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
rusher14:
I see that card collecting dust somewhere in Otuoke.
If it will make it to otuoke

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok but why pple too like they use that pinshure of our would be former first lady na? Abi na the only fine pinshure wey she get be that? grin
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by cana882(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wey mama piss naa undecided
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by AsanwaKC(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
OK
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by krixtopee: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
realborn:
Mama Peace has suddenly disappeared from the radar since her husband conceded defeat.

Such is life.

NB
If Jonathan had a fresh opportunity, I am certain he would put a permanent masking tape on Patience's mouth.

GEJ was the hope for a presidency of zero ostentation. He unfortunately arrogated excess spoil of the land to himself and household. Today, he would watch Buhari lead the people with extreme humility.

The fanfare of gifting will wane gradually. As May 29 approaches, he would gradually see no friend to worship him as they have always done.

https://www.facebook.com/dropawaywestafrica
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by sheriff01(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by M4gunners: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
sameer1212:
GEJ should be the only one there because he is a good man. As For PEJ? She is the useless and mannerless first lady I have ever seen in Nigeria. Illiterate woman kawai. I dislike her for calling us Almajaris. angry
Enter dia and change it. As ffar GEJ live, their must be Pej.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by InvertedHammer: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
/
This is a weaning off period.

Some are still in doubt; some are still in shock.

The hawks are hanging on relentlessly hoping for a last-minute goodbye largesse.

By May 29th, the last set of leeches would have either been settled or ignored.

And they will reset their hustlemeter to zero. Aluta continua.

Time to rope in GMB with sweet mouth of melody and sycophancy.

\
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nickymezor(f): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wat a big Card....its nice sha smiley
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by splashbaby(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
hotyink:
FCT Minister alongside Opara presenting Easter Card to President Jonathan, GEJ on behalf of FCT residents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid?idx=0&tid=584780514512543744
Where is PEJ?
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Ymodulus: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Seun , Ishilove , Lalasticlala

Username IamSynlord or Emmanicezzz is back with his hack. Its asking for username and password again. He his replicating what he did here (
https://www.nairaland.com/2236741/alert-seun#32340753 )

This is the post No: 32408650
Username of Poster: pank.man. ( note there is no [Dot] in btwn I don't want him seeing the mention )
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by efilefun(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
who notice mama pieces have not been seen in the media since they lost the election
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Motolank: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
From those you ate money under his vandalous government
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by lalasticlala(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ymodulus:
Seun , Ishilove , Lalasticlala

Username IamSynlord or Emmanicezzz is back with his hack. Its asking for username and password again. He his replicating what he did here (
https://www.nairaland.com/2236741/alert-seun#32340753 )

This is the post No: 32408650
Username of Poster: pank.man. ( note there is no [Dot] in btwn I don't want him seeing the mention )

Pls provide a link
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=32410236]

Pls provide a link[/quote

Just happened to me now .. Asking for username and password
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by buchichukwu69: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
But where the wife na
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by FemiFaniKayode: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
mcprince32:
Very Important:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.

. . .in other words GO AND DIE WITH YOUR VISION

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jumoke Akinjide is everywhere GEJ is.

and where is madam peace?This election outcome too strong for her body ooooo
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by stranger003: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nairaland Forum
Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1338474 members, 1975860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 April 2015 at 02:23 PM

Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] - Politics - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] (9976 Views)
Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) / Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)
Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by hotyink(m): 7:25am
FCT Minister alongside Opara presenting Easter Card to President Jonathan, GEJ on behalf of FCT residents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid?idx=0&tid=584780514512543744
2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by delishpot: 7:40am
Chei!!! They could not even present a hand made card. Plus must it carry Gej and patie pictures? Abuja fifo representatives nor try at all o.
2 Likes
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by sameer1212(m): 7:51am
GEJ should be the only one there because he is a good man. As For PEJ? She is the useless and mannerless first lady I have ever seen in Nigeria. Illiterate woman kawai. I dislike her for calling us Almajaris.
12 Likes
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by realborn(m): 7:53am

Such is life.

NB

8 Likes
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by kITATITA(m): 7:54am
Someone should tell Patience to come out and live her life. The election is won and lost and her husband has moved on. Nigerians would not forget them ever.
4 Likes
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by esther1994(f): 10:49am
Friends will always be there for him. He is a good man.
1 Like
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by CR77(f): 1:40pm
GEJ the man of year

A lucky man with good heart, Mama peace the badoo

GEJ TILL MAY 29th
5 Likes
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Dominionng(m): 1:40pm
Mama Peace be like

"My lof, can't me out"!
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by lakside000: 1:40pm
ماشاء الله
2 Likes
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by veekid(m): 1:41pm
Jonathan show us how good he is at d die minutes ...... well!!! start packing
1 Like
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by khalebzy(m): 1:41pm
y
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by vacant06(m): 1:41pm
Really a lucky man with good heart
1 Like
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by slap1(m): 1:42pm
Mama Peace has been on ghost mode. Looks like a sore loser.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Etumgbe(m): 1:42pm
Nice one
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by ChangeisHere: 1:42pm
Where is Fat Mama Piss

No one has seen her since Nigerians sent her husband packing. I hope she is ok
2 Likes
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by ayukdaboss(m): 1:42pm
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by irunoobo(f): 1:42pm

mama piss has finally realized that power truly belongs to the people. she has been absent in all public functions of late and probably still in shock of the election results. Her contributions to her Husband's political downfall is legendary and if she wasn't GEJ's wife, i would have called her a mole working for the APC with her constant mouth diarrhea. Good luck to out going president Jonathan. You are a good man surrounded by punks
2 Likes 2 Shares
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Anugod(f): 1:43pm
Nice. This one no be card o, na signboard
2 Likes
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by olafunny(m): 1:43pm
Anyways, mr president, although i grossly hated your administration, but your act of statesmanship really moved my emotion. How i wish u r not PDP candidate, u would do better. Safe journey to Otueke.
1 Like
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by rusher14: 1:43pm
I see that card collecting dust somewhere in Otuoke.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Xavier9ja(m): 1:44pm
joor o
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by loomer(m): 1:44pm
That one na sign board
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by joedejana: 1:44pm
Why does it look lovely

Because u like Gej

Oh...yeah
2 Likes
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by mcprince32(m): 1:44pm
Very Important:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.

We seem not to hav learnt anythingfrom the presidential elections. So many of our stomach-ordained priest hav themselves to blame for following there desires instead of following theirLord. When we come out with our prediction there is need to be cautious and careful
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by victorazy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
sameer1212:

grin grin grin
Sorry but na Almajiri u belongs to na grin
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by IVORY2009(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
[s]
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

mama piss has finally realized that power truly belongs to the people. she has been absent in all public functions of late and probably still in shock of the election results. Her contributions to her Husband's political downfall is legendary and if she wasn't GEJ's wife, i would have called her a mole working for the APC with her constant mouth diarrhea. Good luck to out going president Jonathan. You are a good man surrounded by punks[/size]
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.