Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] (52754 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by hensben(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
esther1994:
Friends will always be there for him. He is a good man.
You see women, Wey mama peace people claim she is his back bone...#wash.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChangeisHere:
Where is Fat Mama Piss

No one has seen her since Nigerians sent her husband packing. I hope she is ok

I'm thinking three words:

Mental, breakdown and Germany grin
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
henryadex:
If i were to present a greeting card to them i would have given him a graduation gown photo like this

IF YOU NEED GRADUATION FOR ANY CLASS CALL; 0

Ode.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Fornorth(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Faraidi:
That is exactly what you people are!She is 100% right
yeah and we will be rulling you wether you like it or not grin
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ymodulus:
Seun , Ishilove , Lalasticlala

Username IamSynlord or Emmanicezzz is back with his hack. Its asking for username and password again. He his replicating what he did here (
https://www.nairaland.com/2236741/alert-seun#32340753 )

This is the post No: 32408650
Username of Poster: pank.man. ( note there is no [Dot] in btwn I don't want him seeing the mention )
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by mcshegs(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
mcprince32:
Very Important:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.
Shoro Niyen ?? Bros its morning !!
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Ndeewonu: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
sameer1212:
GEJ should be the only one there because he is a good man. As For PEJ? She is the useless and mannerless first lady I have ever seen in Nigeria. Illiterate woman kawai. I dislike her for calling us Almajaris. angry

I guess you are gay, and possibly want GEJ to dump his wife and marry you!
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
victorazy:

grin grin grin
Sorry but na Almajiri u belongs to na grin
No mind that women abeg. She is complete opposite of her husband.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Faraidi:
That is exactly what you people are!She is 100% right
Who the fvck are u? Get out u fool. angry
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
sameer1212:
GEJ should be the only one there because he is a good man. As For PEJ? She is the useless and mannerless first lady I have ever seen in Nigeria. Illiterate woman kawai. I dislike her for calling us Almajaris. angry
Its difficult for an illiterate to chose their words carefully;they don't know the right words to use at a particular time. When I visit my northern customers in the market,I either call them by their names or I say, mai doya,mai kaya or I simply say mallam which means teacher I guess. So excuse her ignorance.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
delishpot:
Chei!!! They could not even present a hand made card. Plus must it carry Gej and patie pictures? Abuja fifo representatives nor try at all o.
abi o.
People cherish hand made cards compared to computer graphics designed cards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Faraidi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
sameer1212:
Who the fvck are u? Get out u fool. angry
You are a monkey.idiot
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Faraidi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fornorth:
yeah and we will be rulling you wether you like it or not grin
Just keep dreamiing,your eyes will soon open.APC govt will be the worst Nigeria has experience.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
njays24:
Its difficult for an illiterate to chose their words carefully;they don't know the right words to use at a particular time. When I visit my northern customers in the market,I either call them by their names or I say, mai doya,mai kaya or I simply say mallam which means teacher I guess. So excuse her ignorance.
yeah that's true. GEJ is a good man with bad wife. She course her husband to loss this election.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Positiveminds(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

mama piss has finally realized that power truly belongs to the people. she has been absent in all public functions of late and probably still in shock of the election results. Her contributions to her Husband's political downfall is legendary and if she wasn't GEJ's wife, i would have called her a mole working for the APC with her constant mouth diarrhea. Good luck to out going president Jonathan. You are a good man surrounded by punks[/size]

Dear Irunoobo,

I certainly applause the density of your well contrived contributions in NL. However, I disagree with your manner of casting aspersions on PGEJ. She is a wife and a mother, and has done her bit in life in helping her husband get to where he is today. Calling her dirty names is unfair and does not portray you in good light. I am sure you are not yet married; when you do, perhaps you will know better. I suggest that, in subsequent times, you read through your write up and weigh the message you intend to convey before hitting that button.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by datribune: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
GEJ knew he can not defy d world & refuse to handover power in an election dat d whole world could see was one of d most transparent in nigerian history - IF HE DID, HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN WHAT SOME GUY NAMED GBAGBO GOT & ..... HE KNEW IT.

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Positiveminds:

Dear Irunoobo,

I certainly applause the density of your well contrived contributions in NL. However, I disagree with your manner of casting aspersions on PGEJ. She is a wife and a mother, and has done her bit in life in helping her husband get to where he is today. Calling her dirty names is unfair and does not portray you in good light. I am sure you are not yet married; when you do, perhaps you will know better. I suggest that, in subsequent times, you read through your write up and weigh the message you intend to convey before hitting that button.

Cheers!

she said stone any one shouting change because change is for bus conductors

she had a tough battle with amaechi over the control of rivers state

her blunder on national Television during the there is God saga

She said voting buhari means voting for jail cos buhari is going to jail every one.

she said she's not ready to take food to her husband in prison which implies that her husband is guilty of offenses worthy of a prison sentence.

the list of her blunders goes on.......

how do you expect the electorates to react to the above listed points? she did enough damage in removing GeJ from aso rock. the earlier you accept the better
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Faraidi:
You are a monkey.idiot
U think am going to step so low to ur level? No because we are not in the same class and we will never be. I am not responsible for your failure in life so don't pour your frustration here.

N.b : I will not reply u anymore.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by IVORY2009(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

she said stone any one shouting change because change is for bus conductors

she had a tough battle with amaechi over the control of rivers state

her blunder on national Television during the there is God saga

She said voting buhari means voting for jail cos buhari is going to jail every one.

she said she's not ready to take food to her husband in prison which implies that her husband is guilty of offenses worthy of a prison sentence.

the list of her blunders goes on.......

how do you expect the electorates to react to the above listed points? she did enough damage in removing GeJ from aso rock. the earlier you accept the better

Baba Isale Eko, I do hope you dey hear, ok oooh cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by tujays(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
Where's PEJ?

I am worried that this woman don commit suicide.
she rather die than commit suicide grin
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Rajjah(f): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Where mama pissssssss at?
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by championeh(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Where is the wife, abeg where is mama Peace? Suddenly she is being absent in all occasions these days. Good names are better than Gold and Silver
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by SHAAWA: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
Where's PEJ?

If you be her, you no go hide?
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by SHAAWA: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
Where's PEJ?

If you be her, you no go hide? after all the we must finish our second term, the kukere/na your toro song and not forgetting her dance steps.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by SHAAWA: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
datribune:
GEJ knew he can not defy d world & refuse to handover power in an election dat d whole world could see was one of d most transparent in nigerian history - IF HE DID, HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN WHAT SOME GUY NAMED GBAGBO GOT & ..... HE KNEW IT.

Before nko? people still don't understand the politics in the north. An average northerner can sacrify everything including his life for a cause he believes in. In PGEJ's case it's different he paid for their votes not their lives. He knew it their love for him is "un-dying" .
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Faraidi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
sameer1212:
U think am going to step so low to ur level? No because we are not in the same class and we will never be. I am not responsible for your failure in life so don't pour your frustration here.

N.b : I will not reply u anymore.
look at this Muroon,what have you achieved in life.Do you live in Ikoyi? Have you been to US,CANADA, UK? ETC.My man stop fantacizing you are no way near my level.Pig.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Ymodulus: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
cirmuell:
I hope Seun and his crew find a lasting solution, 'cause those kids will keep doing it.
I also hope so, but from what i can say there is really no way.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by oduz: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Who dey ask for Mama Piss

Wetin u wan take her do?

To come collect ordinary greeting card?

E be like say u people no sabi scores O

She dey inside dey 'Pack'

If she come collect card, who go dey Pack the DOLLARS inside bedroom ?

smiley cheesy grin

God bless Mama Piss, the spiritual Campaign Manager for Buhari

Every time she opens her mouth, Buhari gets thousands of more sympathetic votes

I swear, the Buhari Support Org owe u an award ........ cool
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by blesscar(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
delishpot:
Chei!!! They could not even present a hand made card. Plus must it carry Gej and patie pictures? Abuja fifo representatives nor try at all o.

healthy male boerboel with complete vaccination.
call me : 08039641204

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by cirmuell(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ymodulus:

I also hope so, but from what i can say there is really no way.

Yep. The dude is using nairaland to test his ish...I'm afraid he might do something bigger later though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.