Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] (52758 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Dolemite(f): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

mama piss has finally realized that power truly belongs to the people. she has been absent in all public functions of late and probably still in shock of the election results. Her contributions to her Husband's political downfall is legendary and if she wasn't GEJ's wife, i would have called her a mole working for the APC with her constant mouth diarrhea. Good luck to out going president Jonathan. You are a good man surrounded by punks[/size]

Brilliant. grin
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dolemite:

Brilliant. grin

can i be ur friend?
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Dolemite(f): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

can i be ur friend?

Sure girlfriend. smiley
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by PastorOla1: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2015
TO EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BEGINNING THERE IS AN END, THIS MAY BE THE VERY LAST BIG CARD THEY WILL RECEIVE IN ASO ROCK. BYE.
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Ujupsy: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2015
The most beautiful card I've ever seen oh Mr President you and your lovely wife are the best couple that ever sat on that sit of power and you two deserve more than this
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by hotyink: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
Best Site to sell your steam gift cards online

https://hook.ng/best-rate-for-100-steam-gift-card-in-nigeria/
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by sonofsteven: 2:37am On Jun 15, 2023
realborn:
Mama Peace has suddenly disappeared from the radar since her husband conceded defeat.

Such is life.

NB
If Jonathan had a fresh opportunity, I am certain he would put a permanent masking tape on Patience's mouth.

GEJ was the hope for a presidency of zero ostentation. He unfortunately arrogated excess spoil of the land to himself and household. Today, he would watch Buhari lead the people with extreme humility.

The fanfare of gifting will wane gradually. As May 29 approaches, he would gradually see no friend to worship him as they have always done.

Once again, such is life!

Just read your comment, how did buhari rule??

And how's Tinubu ruling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.