Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? (2070 Views)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by kay29000(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2015
I know this is a funny question, but I want to know why. Girls make noise that love don't cost a thing, but they would pick a rich guy over a broke guy that might love them more. Why is this so? Like my brother's ex....they dated for like 6 years, and immediately she finished school, she went on and married this guy that came from London. Now, after about 5 years of marriage, she started looking for my brother everywhere...on and offline. Ofcos, my bro didn't give her face at all.

Why can't most girls love for the sake of love, and ginger their boyfriend's to become great?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by falconey(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2015
let's wait for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by jamex93(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2015
ladies are created to b confused......

so don't b surprise the ladies have fish brain, that's y they will act without thinking

and they will regret it later on

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by kinglekan: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Here to read lies and bul**sht

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Not all girls. I think a reasonable girl will pick character and check if he has a future over money. Stability matters

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by Tallesty1(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Because they are too lazy to make their own money so they are looking for guys that av made it.
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by Kingblingz(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Your sister should be able 2 answer that question bruv,go nd ask her
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by dharay99: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2015
where are dey na....
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by iceberylin(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2015
Kingblingz:
Exactly
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by kay29000(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Renylee:
Not all girls. I think a reasonable girl will pick character and check if he has a future over money. Stability matters

Hmm! I like your comment...'not all girls'...that means you know a lot of girls don't date broke guys.
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by Brugo(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2015
grin

When ladies act like opportunists they should not complain if we treat them like purchased items. A beggar has no choice. She must receive the gifts with the attendant arrogance, condescension and disrespect.

I think that's fair. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by kay29000(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Kingblingz:

Both my sisters are in their 40s, and at their time, Nigerian girls weren't like how they are now. They sure didn't date/marry for money, that I know.
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by ZedX6: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2015
Can you take love to the bank and withdraw money? No.

Love doesn't pay the bills. Relationships incur bills. If you are broke, respect yourself and don't expect a girl to love you, especially if she's Nigerian where the poverty level is below low.

Any girl that stays with you when you're broke does so because she has seen the potential of you becoming rich in future. Girls are not fools. Who no like better thing?

If you're broke, maintain your fvcking lane and go and hustle. There'll be a girl to love you in that future you are going to. Don't carry excess baggage from the present, don't tie yourself down to one girl waiting till you make it, don't embarrass yourself going after girls who do not give a fvck about you at this stage, especially if they are getting ready to settle down. They'll always look out for a guy who is well to do and who can sustain their love with money. If she is with you out of pity, that pity runs out the moment she finds a man that can care for her needs as a husband.

By the way, why do they always come back to you after you must have made money after they left you for someone else? That's because they love you, but love doesn't pay no damn fvcking bills. So when they leave you, they don't stop loving you, and when you can pay the damn bills, they remember that love and a guy who can pay bills is a good fvcking combination.

Guys should wake up and prioritize their lives. If you make girls your ultimate goal, you gonna fail woefully.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by kay29000(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2015
ZedX6:
Can you take love to the bank and withdraw money? No.

Love doesn't pay the bills. Relationships incur bills. If you are broke, respect yourself and don't expect a girl to love you, especially if she's Nigerian where the poverty level is below low.

Any girl that stays with you when you're broke does so because she has seen the potential of you becoming rich in future. Girls are not fools. Who no like better thing?

If you're broke, maintain your fvcking lane and go and hustle. There'll be a girl to love you in that future you are going to. Don't carry excess baggage from the present, don't tie yourself down to one girl waiting till you make it, don't embarrass yourself going after girls who do not give a fvck about you at this stage, especially if they are getting ready to settle down. They'll always look out for a guy who is well to do and who can sustain their love with money. If she is with you out of pity, that pity runs out the moment she finds a man that can care for her needs as a husband.

By the way, why do they always come back to you after you must have made money after they left you for someone else? That's because they love you, but love doesn't pay no damn fvcking bills. So when they leave you, they don't stop loving you, and when you can pay the damn bills, they remember that love and a guy who can pay bills is a good fvcking combination.

Guys should wake up and prioritize their lives. If you make girls your ultimate goal, you gonna fail woefully.

Hmm! Harsh reality...truth is bitter. Thanks for this comment. But about your last statement...It is not that some men make women their ultimate goal in life; they just like to have a partner on that journey through life.

Thanks once again for your comment sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by quivah(f): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2015
op are you broke? undecided?

what exactly is the definition of a broke guy? . I'm dating a student(not working so hes virtually broke) but I've never asked for 1kb from him and still love him darn! so I believe it has to do with the situation and person.

I would rather cry in a limo than laugh on a bicycle with a lazy broke a.s.s graduate(or any man outside the blocks of a uni)

I hate lazy men!!! and to say a broke one at that..

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by quivah(f): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2015
By the way, why do they always come back to
you after you must have made money after they
left you for someone else? That's because they
love you
, but love doesn't pay no damn fvcking
bills. So when they leave you, they don't stop
loving you, and when you can pay the damn bills,
they remember that love and a guy who can pay
bills is a good fvcking combination.
any man that believes this should always prepare for second heartbreak..

there's no love in a girl who left you only for the reason that you are broke and comes running back only for the reason you are made.. once you go broke in the next minute, history will repeat itself!
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by ZedX6: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:

any man that believes this should always prepare for second heartbreak..

there's no love in a girl who left you only for the reason that you are broke and comes running back only for the reason you are made.. once you go broke in the next minute, history will repeat itself!
I see you carefully avoided the "but" aspect.
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by ZedX6: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:
op are you broke? undecided?

what exactly is the definition of a broke guy? . I'm dating a student(not working so hes virtually broke) but I've never asked for 1kb from him and still love him darn! so I believe it has to do with the situation and person.

I would rather cry in a limo than laugh on a bicycle with a lazy broke a.s.s graduate(or any man outside the blocks of a uni)

I hate lazy men!!! and to say a broke one at that..
If you're truthful to yourself, you'll realize that you're still with him because you aren't ready to settle down in marriage, so keep the "crying in the limo" bullshit for some guy who gets swayed easily by a lady's smooth words. . .
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by quivah(f): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2015
ZedX6:
I see you carefully avoided the "but" aspect.
the 'but' is exactly the problem..
love doesn't pay the bills, true! but that love is dead the moment she left because there's no money.
when they 'leave' cause you are broke, they stop loving you till they gat the next rich man. such girls obviously need the money and not love.. because as you rightly put, love doesn't pay the bills and the only thing they need is the bills not you or your love.. i don't see how 'love' should come into the picture

this case only applies to hardworking responsible broke guys
the lazy 'e go better' ones can go to hell!
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2015
jamex93:
ladies are created to b confused......

so don't b surprise the ladies have fish brain, that's y they will act without thinking

and they will regret it later on
lol,,,bros calm down,,,every reasonable guy should be able to take care of his gf...
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by quivah(f): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2015
ZedX6:
If you're truthful to yourself, you'll realize that you're still with him because you aren't ready to settle down in marriage, so keep the "crying in the limo" bullshit for some guy who gets swayed easily by a lady's smooth words. . .
if I'm truthful to myself, I shouldn't give a flying feck about what you think..! but just for fun: how do you know I'm not ready to settle down?
I didn't expect you to give a damn about my stance not to say believe me, you were not the purpose I commented.cheesy
if I ever wanna smooth talk a guy into believing, it definitely won't be you..so don't stress yourself Blackett
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by ZedX6: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:

the 'but' is exactly the problem..
love doesn't pay the bills, true! but that love is dead the moment she left because there's no money.
when they 'leave' cause you are broke, they stop loving you till they gat the next rich man. such girls obviously need the money and not love.. because as you rightly put, love doesn't pay the bills and the only thing they need is the bills not you or your love.. i don't see how 'love' should come into the picture

this case only applies to hardworking responsible broke guys
the lazy 'e go better' ones can go to hell!
Love rightly came into the picture because that was why she was there with him in the first place, isn't it? Every lady has her limits, no matter how much she claims to love a guy. Enough soon becomes enough. Ladies factor in a lot of things before they date someone. They also do run out of patience. When a lady leaves someone she loves to be with another person, that doesn't mean she has stopped loving the guy, it's just that he cannot sustain what they have together at that time.

You talk as if you do not meet guys who are well to do and way better looking than your student. You are still with the student because you have a source of income and also, because you are not ready to settle down in marriage. Remove those two out of the equation and you'll drop this same guy faster than hot potato.

The problem with most relationships is that they both met themselves at the wrong time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by ZedX6: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:

if I'm truthful to myself, I shouldn't give a flying feck about what you think..! but just for fun: how do you know I'm not ready to settle down?
I didn't expect you to give a damn about my stance not to say believe me, you were not the purpose I commented.cheesy
if I ever wanna smooth talk a guy into believing, it definitely won't be you..so don't stress yourself Blackett
You never give a flying fvck when there's an element of truth involved in what is being said. I know you aren't ready to settle down because you are dating a student. This is because you are also a student and you are both young. So from your calculations, by the time you both are out of school, things would be better for you to settle down together.

I don't give a fvck about you or about your comment.

Ladies are the same. They have the same emotions and feelings. Some, are just better at suppressing them, it doesn't mean they aren't there. I wouldn't even give 3 quarters of a fvck if you are talking to me. I used that "smooth talk" line because that is what ladies say. All ladies. Until reality hits them squarely in the eye.

I'm amazed you thought this was about you since I obviously don't care whether you are breathing or not. I am only quoting and countering your points solely based on the thread and topic, so this is no fvcking time to display your over bloated ego and sense of self importance.

I don't give a fvck.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by ronald4lif(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Who love don help pay bills
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by quivah(f): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2015
ZedX6:
Love rightly came into the picture because that was why she was there with him in the first place, isn't it? Every lady has her limits, no matter how much she claims to love a guy. Enough soon becomes enough. Ladies factor in a lot of things before they date someone. They also do run out of patience. When a lady leaves someone she loves to be with another person, that doesn't mean she has stopped loving the guy, it's just that he cannot sustain what they have together at that time.

You talk as if you do not meet guys who are well to do and way better looking than your student. You are still with the student because you have a source of income and also, because you are not ready to settle down in marriage. Remove those two out of the equation and you'll drop this same guy faster than hot potato.

The problem with most relationships is that they both met themselves at the wrong time.

honestly you won't go far with me if you keep bringing up the emboldened.. can't one be logical? I'm equally a student, two years his junior..and academically I still have miles to go..now this is a man I love and understand he doesn't have the resources yet cause of his situation.. you know sometimes you can plan your future (based on Human understanding).. now if I've planned well, he ought to be working by the time I'm tru with schooling and 'ready to settle down'(invariably, I won't be marrying a broke man) So you want me to be sincere? my broke student has it all for me than the rich ones I see out there..the only thing they gat is money (which I don't lack)..I shouldn't stress my self telling you this, but I hope you stop bringing up the bolded..doesn't define me! I don't have a job btw!

now the remaining of your post-- your opinion! doesn't count to me
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by mirexxx(f): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Broke guys shouting "we are waiting for the ladies"

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by quivah(f): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2015
ZedX6:
You never give a flying fvck when there's an element of truth involved in what is being said. I know you aren't ready to settle down because you are dating a student. This is because you are also a student and you are both young. So from your calculations, by the time you both are out of school, things would be better for you to settle down together.

I don't give a fvck about you or about your comment.

Ladies are the same. They have the same emotions and feelings. Some, are just better at suppressing them, it doesn't mean they aren't there. I wouldn't even give 3 quarters of a fvck if you are talking to me. I used that "smooth talk" line because that is what ladies say. All ladies. Until reality hits them squarely in the eye.

I'm amazed you thought this was about you since I obviously don't care whether you are breathing or not. I am only quoting and countering your points solely based on the thread and topic, so this is no fvcking time to display your over bloated ego and sense of self importance.

I don't give a fvck.

chill mister! before we turn a good thread upside down..
have dropped my opinion, and your say about it doesn't matter. so chill, its not like you are trying to change my mindset ok? its not needed!

cheesycheesy don't get stressed up! I love your generalization skillsmiley
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by ZedX6: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2015
quivah:

honestly you won't go far with me if you keep bringing up the emboldened.. can't one be logical? I'm equally a student, two years his junior..and academically I still have miles to go..now this is a man I love and understand he doesn't have the resources yet cause of his situation.. you know sometimes you can plan your future (based on Human understanding).. now if I've planned well, he ought to be working by the time I'm tru with schooling and 'ready to settle down'(invariably, I won't be marrying a broke man) So you want me to be sincere? my broke student has it all for me than the rich ones I see out there..the only thing they gat is money (which I don't lack)..I shouldn't stress my self telling you this, but I hope you stop bringing up the bolded..doesn't define me! I don't have a job btw!

now the remaining of your post-- your opinion! doesn't count to me
First of all, I never said you had a job. I said you had a source of income. Since when does "source of income" translate to having a job?

You are both young and relying on someone else to pay the bills, so calm the fvck down and wait till you are both in the real world all alone and fending for yourselves before you fvcking talk to me about logic and what defines you!
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by Brugo(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2015
octopusfreaky:
lol,,,bros calm down,,,every reasonable guy should be able to take care of his gf...

Your love is for sale. How much is it? I'm a collector. grin
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by ronald4lif(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2015
octopusfreaky:

Is girlfriend suffering from some form of physical disabilities.
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2015
The main thing I know about this ish is that broke guys= laziness. I mean why the hell should a guy be broke; you don't have to be stinkingly rich before you can be able to take care of your fvcking self and your girl. A broke ass nigga do not deserve to be in love; instead he should devote himself to acquiring wealths!
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Brugo:

Your love is for sale. How much is it? I'm a collector. grin
i don't trade love for money

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways You SHOULD Treat A Woman / How Her Friends Look At You When You First Meet Them / S*x Isn’t The Only Form Of Infidelity In Relationships These Days…see How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.