Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? (2086 Views)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by Brugo(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2015
octopusfreaky:
i don't trade love for money

Nice story

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by jamex93(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
octopusfreaky:
lol,,,bros calm down,,,every reasonable guy should be able to take care of his gf...

Na tru talk ooooo
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by hisawesomeness(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Gold digging is the new trend. Lazy bums. Imagine i told a freak i Don't hav money and she went crazy on me. We wnt even dating. This we both knw. Jus friends. Wen u called them whores nw the get mad at u. But the act like common whores.
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by quivah(f): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2015
ZedX6:
[s]First of all, I never said you had a job. I said you had a source of income. Since when does "source of income" translate to having a job?

You are both young and relying on someone else to pay the bills, so calm the fvck down and wait till you are both in the real world all alone and fending for yourselves before you fvcking talk to me about logic and what defines you![/s]

yes Sir.. will get in touch when I start to fend for myself.. so till then, can you chill?! don't get all worked up over a girl who still doesn't give a flying donut about your opinion.
Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2015
jamex93:
ladies are created to b confused......

so don't b surprise the ladies have fish brain, that's y they will act without thinking

and they will regret it later on

Re: Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Because they are broke. Period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Love Madness:- Not In This Present Generation(pic) / This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get / Is 15 Percent To Much For Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.